Lucid Dreaming, what I learnt

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Phil8659

Lucid Dreaming, what I learnt

Post by Phil8659 »

Now many people think that they can tell you all about it, while never having experienced it.
And, most people who are invited there, never figure it out, or graduate. Yes, there is a point to it, and one day, you may find, that it has been decided, not to let you back in, because you have gone as far as you can go. Lucid Dreaming, is an incredibly advanced learning platform. It is not a free for all fantasy state many believe it is, however, they never get anywhere with it, and that just may be the point of the lesson.

Some are so stupid as to believe that you can use it to substitute for learning while awake.

Now, it is important to examine it, learn about virtualized perception. You can dream in many senses at once, or even a single sense. Music is incredible. However, there is a danger, which will not be permitted to happen. You will not be allowed to use it to become dependent on it. For example, take perception. You will be shown that any sense can be duplicated far superior to the waking state. Plato actually used this in his myths, it is true, however you will probably only be shown one time, and one time only. It is not for developing a mind crippling habit.
The best use for it is to learn metaphor and to do that you have to ask very specific questions, and learn, like a child, how to read the answer. And it might take years. The object is not to tell you what to do, but how to exercise your mind and develop mental habits.
So, if you are an idiot, you will often only get your own absurd doctrines about it.
But its purpose, is to teach you by experience how to use your own mind.
You do not decide if you can use it, or use it at any particular time. You can use it only when allowed, at the discretion of wherever it comes from.
Nobody can use it as a chat platform. They don't talk, or at least not much, you are being exposed to advanced linguistic training.

So that is the most important thing always missed. You cannot lucid dream, that is like saying you can have an intelligent conversation with yourself. You cannot teach yourself anything new. You can be allowed in, and you can be invited in, and you can learn, or you can be used as an example to other people around you.

Now it is recognize that one of the defining characteristics of exceptional children is what they can do in their dreams. Yet, there is also a great deal of conflicting claims both in science and religion, however, if you believe knowledge is acquired by hearsay, you really need not bother with it.

Now, there are all kind of crazy notions, why the prophets of the Bible saw those visions in visual metaphor. I mean you can fill a whole library full of bull shit, but only because someone was too stupid to shave before trying to talk, you know Occam's Razor? We learn everything by perception, the most recognized is visual. To keep that in mind, you learn the most from it, and the method always reminds you of it.
Now, think of this, watching television, or going to the movies, and then a whole lot of people writing a whole lot of shit about those hallucinations. Really? Imagine that, the exact thing is expected of you, read by perception, and read by telepathy. Who would have thunk it. The only difference is and always has been, one's intelligence, linguistic ability. There is no difference.
Phil8659

Re: Lucid Dreaming, what I learnt

Post by Phil8659 »

Now many do not believe in telepathy, and that may be factually true biologically, however, some scientist are starting to realize that it may be possible technologically. Telepathy may not be possible in direct evolution of the body because it is not possible, but if one understands evolution, technology is like an exoskeleton, the evolution of man over the environment through technology. Secondly, since the mind, by biological fact, has a function already, any particular function added to it is not possible, not desirable, duplication of ability, one a Universal and the other a particular.
I learnt, I am not telepathic. I do not think anybody can be, but technologically, since we are evolving to master the ecosystem, and to cultivate life, everywhere, it becomes obvious, it must be achieved technologically, it is an essential tool we will eventually learn to make.
It is like those who believe that levitation can be done by pure thought alone, when in fact, we had to learn how to fly by technology.
The belief is so strong that a mind can do the work of the other life support systems make some think of little people with heads so big, if they get any bigger, they will float away, like a hot air balloon. I call these examples of Hollywood and sci fy, campy humor.

So, imagining the function of a mind is redundant ability performed by the other life support systems is simple folly. Our mind is designed, by fact, to evolve though technology.

By my own experience, our alien neighbors are a lot more advanced in ability than we may have ever imagined, which means, they have to, by biological fact, be a whole lot saner than we can imagine.

Now the whole idea, of advanced species, with the moral and ethical code of a cave man is simply modern campy humor.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

A mind functions by its ability to not only parse the perceptible, but to parse the perceptible in accordance with some criteria. The First Principle of parsing is a biological imperative as a life support system, a biological standard, what does such and such have to do with doing my own work? That was my very first standard for the occasional interacting with what some called altered states, a term of pure rubbish. I would ask, when shown things to come, exactly what is the point of it? Imagining that I had the power to see into the future is the claim of an idiot. It is a tense error, and if you claim processing ability, absurd, too many variables and too many unknowns. Why try to distract me with what I cannot do? My standard was if you cannot teach me, move along, a life time is not a time to waste, i.e. die.
Many people whine about the rich, well if I had their money, well, if you were as capable at being a social parasite, then you would have chosen to learn how and be rich.
Nobody realizes that grammar systems give them the ability to predict an outcome, to predict the future, it is not something you pull out of your ass. But, if you chose to learn by our neighbors, expect to be tested as to your ability to understand it, and learn what it exactly is and how to respond to it.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

And the Meek shall inherit the Earth.

Most people have no idea what the metaphor means.
As told you by the Bible, by Plato, by your own biological, what makes a mind fit is its ability to process in formation in truth.
The barbarian has no respect for truth or even care how a mind is supposed to work, how it must, by biological fact evolve to become.

The only job of a mind, as both the Bible, Plato, your own definition tells you, you can only inherit the earth through becoming linguistically functional.

And, again, you must become as a child again, every moment, to learn any thing.

Lucid Dreaming can be very brutal because you are put face to face with your own barbarisms.
It is written, for a very good reason, every man shall be ashamed of his visions. Lucid Dreaming is one on one. You are the learner, not special. Who or what they are, can speak directly to anyone, at any time and quite frankly it would simply scare some people to death. So no, Michael Rennie is not going to be reincarnated to make a world wide announcement. Lucid Dreaming, is a one on one where you have to knock some sense into your own dumb ass.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

So, yes God can save you, if you have learnt that the power expressed over the universe, is the universe, i.e. the Law of Identity is called Truth. And that salvation has nothing to do with madness, delusion, pooka's, or any thing else, it is only when a mind can reflect the image of God as a functional mind, a mind that has learn judgment, learn to do its biologically defined job. Learnt to grow up, cause you got a job.

Intelligence is defined by the ability of a life form to turn the perceptible into the intelligible in order to effect its own salvation. That is the fitness of a mind, that is survival of the most fit.