Is Human Reality the Ultimate Reality?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Is Human Reality the Ultimate Reality?

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Reality is all-there-is.
Thus the empirical person and his mind is part and parcel of reality and emerges out of all-there-is.
In this case 'energy' [fundamental] is also a part of 'all-there-is' and yes, the patterns are interpreted according to the state of one's biology.
Actually what is energy is merely something plain and the patterns created are actually created by the mind [a priori and a posteriori] and at the same time observed by the mind faculty of observation.

A blind bat will merely 'see' clusters of sonar patterns.
A molecular size virus will only sense molecules floating every and not the same patterns as humans or bats observe.

Note 'we' were once one-celled living things and "what is reality" to 'our' evolution has changed up the present as homo-sapiens.

The point is WHO ARE WE HUMANS [in 2022] to decide that whatever patterns we observed NOW are the real final things or it is the ultimate reality?

In 4022 our future generations would be so certain then, that what was realized as reality in 2022 was very primitive and "unrealistic".

So don't be too arrogant what we realize now [2022] is the ultimate reality independent of human conditions.
Last edited by Veritas Aequitas on Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veritas Aequitas

Re: Is Human Reality the Ultimate Reality?

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

I anticipate Peter Holmes & his gang and other metaphysical/philosophical realists will insist,
there is that-which-is-changing since 4 billion to the present 2022, is the real thing independent of the human conditions.
Philosophical Realism is usually not treated as a position of its own but as a stance towards other subject matters. Realism about a certain kind of thing (like numbers or morality) is the thesis that this kind of thing has mind-independent existence, i.e. that it is not just a mere appearance in the eye of the beholder.

Realism can also be a view about the properties of reality in general, holding that reality exists independent of the mind, as opposed to non-realist views..

Realists tend to believe that whatever we believe now is only an approximation of reality but that the accuracy and fullness of understanding can be improved.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_realism
I have argued extensively Philosophical Realism as an ideology is not tenable nor realistic.

What is realistic is the emerging reality upon the state of the human conditions or relative the conditions of other living things.
This point is deliberated within the specific FSKs and their specific facts.
Phil8659

Re: Is Human Reality the Ultimate Reality?

Post by Phil8659 »

So, reality is a relative, and one of its members is human?
And of human reality, one is like, what the real reality, or is that like the presidents or kings reality? or maybe the speaker of the house in the U.N.?

Or maybe, it looks like English, but it sure don't walk like English.

Oh! Oh! Oh! I think I got it, conditional reality, i.e. if you open the box you find a dead cat!

Damn, now I got a moral delemmon, if I don't open the box, the cat is gonna starve to death!