Perceptible Versus Intelligible

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Phil8659

Perceptible Versus Intelligible

Post by Phil8659 »

Plato was one, perhaps the only philosophy, who correctly understood the distinction between the perceptible and the intelligible, i.e. what the relationship is between body and mind, which was put into the metaphors of the Bible as Man is made in the Image of God. If there was ever, a single line I.Q. test, it would be that one sentence, God Created Man in his own image, in the image of God made he them, male and female, etc. That one statement is a concise statement in regard to the fact that life, even man, is a product of environmental stresses.

Plato explains it this way and he writes dialog to test your mind to see if you actually grasp it.
The perceptible is not intelligible, and the intelligible is not the perceptible. Euclid put it this way, the point is that which has no part. In symantics, the map is not the territory. Or again, virtual reality is not reality.

No one can see the intelligible, God, the only power there is, is the objective Universe. A mind, by biological fact, virtualizes the perceptible in order to do its biologically defined job.

A mind is a symbolic information processor. Nobody can see another's feelings or thought processes, in fact, a mind cannot see at all, as intimated in the metaphors of the Bible, a mind is blind. Our body is responsible for perception, a mind converts the perceptible into the intelligible, starting with simple memory. Thus, in metaphor, what defines man, what man is, when functional, in the image of God.
So how is it, that people claim to be philosophers, scientist, religious leaders, yet demonstrate that they can not even think their way out of a paper bag, that a simple metaphor is so far over their head, it starts them writing mountains of gibberish concerning a simple biological fact?

A mind can only read, using the whole body, process by mind, and write back to the body. Or in a metaphor, when man is functional, You shall love the Lord, Your God, with your whole body, mind, and soul. It is not mysticism, it is a simple, and beautiful, metaphor based on biological fact.

A mind uses binary recursion, all four methods, producing a Grammar Matrix in order to do its job. And so Christ put a biological fact into another metaphor, One must be born again in order to see the Kingdom of God. This is not mysticism by fact. We are born physically by our mother's matrix, we are born intelligibly when we learn how to process information using a Grammar Matrix, even told you in metaphor, that it is four grammar systems and it is a grammatical fact.

So, there you have it. A single line I.Q, test, but who during over two thousand years, had the wit to solve it?

If one is linguistically functional, then it is impossible not to know and believe in God. If one is illiterate it is impossible to know and believe in God.

No magic, no mysticism, just a true and factual outcome of grammatical fact.
A functional mind must know how to process Arithmetically, i.e. literally, and also Geometrically, i.e. metaphorically. Yet no such ability is shown by those who claim to be the world's greatest mind. Now that is the sorry condition of mind, for every one of them has failed a simple one question I.Q. test, What is God?
seeds

Re: Perceptible Versus Intelligible

Post by seeds »

Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:51 pm ...a simple one question I.Q. test, What is God?
The simple answer is that the God of this particular universe is a living, self-aware, incorporeal consciousness who is a familial member of the highest species of being in all of reality.

God (the Creator and owner of this particular universe) is the fully-matured "adult version" of what we are. And what we are is God's literal offspring who are still in the "fetal" stage of our development and not yet fully-born from out of God's reproductive system.

Thus, we too are the familial members of the highest species of being in all of reality.
_______
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

seeds wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:52 pm
Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:51 pm ...a simple one question I.Q. test, What is God?
The simple answer is that the God of this particular universe is a living, self-aware, incorporeal consciousness who is a familial member of the highest species of being in all of reality.

God (the Creator and owner of this particular universe) is the fully-matured "adult version" of what we are. And what we are is God's literal offspring who are still in the "fetal" stage of our development and not yet fully-born from out of God's reproductive system.

Thus, we too are the familial members of the highest species of being in all of reality.
_______
And you thing your gibberish is important why?
seeds

Post by seeds »

Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:56 pm

_______
I guess for the same reason that you "thing" your gibberish is important.

And that reason is based on the fact that we are both so full of our own delusional crap that it makes us both crazy enough to believe that what we have to offer might hold a modicum of truth.
_______
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

seeds wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:24 pm

_______

And that reason is based on the fact that we are both so full of our own delusional crap that it makes us both crazy enough to believe that what we have to offer might hold a modicum of truth.
_______
See what I mean, you are even too lazy and stupid to do the research. My work is posted on the worlds largest digital library, and in three copies, and, my work is demonstrated by two popular mathematical programs, but all you have demonstrated is lip service of someone who is only begging for attention, like a simple whinny dog.
seeds

Post by seeds »

Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:33 pm

_______
See what I mean, you are even too lazy and stupid to do the research. My work is posted on the worlds largest digital library, and in three copies, and, my work is demonstrated by two popular mathematical programs, but all you have demonstrated is lip service of someone who is only begging for attention, like a simple whinny dog.
Can you be a bigger preening blowhard?

You asked the question, "...What is God?..."

I simply offered my own take on the question.

Are you going to soil your Depends Adult Panties every time someone dares to offer alternative suggestions to your ideas?
_______
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

seeds wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:51 pm
Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:33 pm

_______
Can you be a bigger preening blowhard?

You asked the question, "...What is God?..."

I simply offered my own take on the question.

Are you going to soil your Depends Adult Panties every time someone dares to offer alternative suggestions to your ideas?
_______
Well big guy show the world you even know what philosophy actually is, instead of denying the very premise it is based on, in short, no one has asked you for a half-baked opinion. And, if you had studied actually philosophy and real grammar, you would have known nobody in their right mind gives a damn about anyone whose mouth is clearly big enough to cover their own ears.

Show me that you even know what a definition is. Go back to Plato, who told you, or Aristotle who told you several times.
seeds

Post by seeds »

Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:55 pm ...nobody in their right mind gives a damn about anyone whose mouth is clearly big enough to cover their own ears.
If irony (and projection) was gold, Phil8659, you'd be a rich man.

How about I just let you stew in your own bitterness.
_______
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

seeds wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:05 am
Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:55 pm ...nobody in their right mind gives a damn about anyone whose mouth is clearly big enough to cover their own ears.
If irony (and projection) was gold, Phil8659, you'd be a rich man.

How about I just let you stew in your own bitterness.
_______
See what I mean, you cannot tell a barking dog to shut up, it just keeps barking, just too stupid to understand what is said.
To anyone reading your post, as you are not smart enough to notice it, you are not even on topic.