Why are you here?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Phil8659

Why are you here?

Post by Phil8659 »

There is the common forum for introduction, however, most people do not state why they came here.
Some come for attention, and they will do all in their power to get that.
Some come hoping for a hook-up.
Who came to learn how to think? Who came because they suspect that they cannot think their way out of a paper body bag? I have no idea.
What I can say is in relation to the foundation of grammar itself: What may be predicated of anything, is wholly determined by the definition of that thing. This definition applies to literacy. Most are provably illiterate and do not even comprehend the statement.
Literacy, the ability to think, is inclusive of your entire body under the authority of your mind. So, let us review some facts.

Today we have a computer for a working example of binary recursion. A computer produces all processing and effects all of its behavior based on the foundation of binary recursion. Plato called it dialectic, reasoning in accordance with the two elements or elementary names of a thing, a relative and its correlatives. The Bible put it into metaphor and metaphorical stories, Adam and Eve are a Conjugate Binary Pair whereby Complete Induction and Deduction produce the human race. This describes every possible system of grammar, Common Grammar, Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry. It also defines the word God in the Bible. God is defined as the Universal and intelligible binary since it can be said that the Cosmos, the Universe, is a product of binary recursion just from the definition of a thing, a unit, etc., The only power a mind can know, is the power of binary recursion. We use things to make things, it is as simple as that.

So, for those few who suspect that something is wrong with the world today, with mankind, that mankind is not even remotely sane or functional, it is easily proven by the very definition of a thing, exampled by your own computer, to be true, We all need help, and pulling antics to get attention, trying to impress someone's crotch, is not what some of us are here for.

Every Great Philosopher in history contributed to the evolution of understanding information processing via grammar systems. Confucius, Plato, Euclid, but most of the people that the common man calls philosophers have only had the name not the reality of the name. Aristotle tried to wrap his brain around it, but failed. His work is mainly used for historical reference.

There is one, and only one Art of Names, it is not fuzzy, stringy, Aristotelian, Kantian, or my cat's. Binary recursion, is based on the universal concept of just one thing, a thing itself. Binary recursion can only produce a binary result, let your yea's be yea's and your nay's be nay's.

Many people, because their mind is still that of a savage, look for alpha animals to cue off of, you can call them sycophants because their mind is not capable of much in the way of processing with any amount of integrity.

A people has to learn to think not only literally, but metaphorically as well, i.e., by the two types of equality, arithmetic and geometric, a binary construct once again.

Who are those people? Where are they?

Philosophy is the the product of the love of wisdom, a very real and provable product, the comprehension of and the usage of simple binary recursion, learning how to count, to manage memory in order to do our biologically defined job.
It has nothing to do with sycophants and gibberish.

No actual Philosopher would confuse the many with the one, the relative with the correlative. No actual philosopher would use phrases as the philosophy of this and the philosophy of that, as they are too stupid to even know what the one is over all of its application. The trade of a Philosopher, as Plato noted, as the Bible noted, is the one, the unit, the abstract thing, over everything, simple binary recursion. A noun is not a verb, A Universal is not a Particular. An absolute, is not a relative, a point is that which has no part. etc. A 0 is not a 1.
Atla

Re: Why are you here?

Post by Atla »

Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:55 am Here's the work of the Devil: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ternary_computer
How amazing! When did you first learn that by binary recursion you could actually reach 3? Imagine how much you could add to the world when you learn how to count to 10!
Atla

Post by Atla »

Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:58 am
Atla wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:55 am Here's the work of the Devil: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ternary_computer
How amazing! When did you first learn that by binary recursion you could actually reach 3? Imagine how much you could add to the world when you learn how to count to 10!
So you invented the unit, you invented numbers? One giant leap for humanity
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:04 am
You have my sincere gratitude for volunteering to be one of the examples often talked about in history. Keep up the fine work, you are a fine example of what to avoid.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:07 am
You have my sincere gratitude for volunteering to be one of the examples often talked about in history. Keep up the fine work, you are a fine example of what to avoid.
Ah and he also echoes the wisdom of the ages
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:11 am
So, do me a favor, define the unit for Base 0, Base 1, Base 2, base 3, etc., and how do they differ? How does the unit differ from the unit, relative to the system of math it is used in?
You can only bull shit yourself but all the while, you show you do not even know basic math.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:07 am Why are you here?
If you are asking why am I on this forum, I think it would be close to the same reason as everyone - to bounce my brain database ideas off of other minds, C if I am wrong, C if I am right and in the process, learn some stuff...oh yeah, and TV is getting boring.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:21 am
Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:07 am Why are you here?
If you are asking why am I on this forum, I think it would be close to the same reason as everyone - to bounce my brain database ideas off of other minds, C if I am wrong, C if I am right and in the process, learn some stuff...oh yeah, and TV is getting boring.
I have not watched tv in decades. I do download episodes and binge watch them from the internet, but tv is just constant crap. I only watch episodes when I have menial tasks, prep work, as I not only demonstrate original work of my own in grammar, but also make ebooks, audio books, video books, and even a program now and then to aid in study. A long time ago, Microsoft use to ask people to be beta testers, I use to be one of them, until it became obvious that Microsoft lost all of its virginity.
I am here looking for project partners to advance what Philosophy, Religion, Science, were originally all about, human survival through provable reasoning and my work on that is very extensive.
bobmax

Post by bobmax »

The purpose of my participation in the forum is to read the opinions of others and to express what I think.

In the dialogue that can arise, the new can be born in me.
New ideas that could never arise if I meditated alone.

I am convinced that the Truth is everywhere, but dialogue is indispensable to make it emerge.
And it is for this reason that there is the splitting of being there.

Everything appears as negation.
The essence of existence is its binary being.
Although the whole is One.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:19 am
Atla wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:11 am

So, do me a favor, define the unit for Base 0, Base 1, Base 2, base 3, etc., and how do they differ? How does the unit differ from the unit, relative to the system of math it is used in?
You can only bull shit yourself but all the while, you show you do not even know basic math.
Where did I say that they differ?
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

bobmax wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:42 am The purpose of my participation in the forum is to read the opinions of others and to express what I think.

In the dialogue that can arise, the new can be born in me.
New ideas that could never arise if I meditated alone.

I am convinced that the Truth is everywhere, but dialogue is indispensable to make it emerge.
And it is for this reason that there is the splitting of being there.

Everything appears as negation.
The essence of existence is its binary being.
Although the whole is One.
Aristotle said something very wise: If you can not find anyone to argue with, then argue with yourself. But we have libraries of which contain not only a great deal of garbage, which does not bother me as I am not ashamed to say that I am either a dumpster diver or a recycler or antique restorer, one looks for gems amidst it all. Most people believe in reading without thought, speed reading, and take no time to argue with an author.
By way of dialogs, Plato has a lot to offer, and that is why I do the work Xenophon to Plato in the Nude. It is stripped of all commentary and footnotes, so one can listen and ponder.
I do not look for opinions, to me hey are worthless. Once one knows the definition of a thing, and how to recursively use it to formulate grammar systems, then anything can be proven or disproven by cross valiation pairing one or more systems of grammar. Geometry, helps teach one this, and I spent decades demonstrating things that many in history could not find, while others claimed them impossible to demonstrate. It take a lot of concentration to get into the head space, but I demonstrate using modern math programs, so anyone can argue with those who made them.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:22 am it can be said that the Cosmos, the Universe, is a product of binary recursion just from the definition of a thing, a unit, etc., The only power a mind can know, is the power of binary recursion. We use things to make things, it is as simple as that.
Yes, the unit is one of the (or maybe THE) "primordial" abstract concepts that humans use. We sort of base everything on it, especially mathemathics.

The unit, the one, the thought, the "I" etc. But looks like it's just a way how we think, the natural world doesn't come in units. We just map the natural world in units, and it doesn't even have to be in binary. Units are irrelevant.
bahman

Post by bahman »

I am here to share my ideas that I thought about them for more than a decade.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

to kick ass & chew bubblegum
and I'm all out of bubblegum