The Absolute Nature of the "I"

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

The Absolute Nature of the "I"

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

The reflection of the "I" upon the "I" results in the "I" without comparison as only the "I" exists; the "I" is thus no-thing and as such is absolute considering no-thing cannot change because no-thing is absent of change.
popeye1945

Re: The Absolute Nature of the "I"

Post by popeye1945 »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:55 pm The reflection of the "I" upon the "I" results in the "I" without comparison as only the "I" exists; the "I" is thus no-thing and as such is absolute considering no-thing cannot change because no-thing is absent of change.
I belongs to all life forms, for the essence of I is life itself. There is only one biology on earth and that is carbon-based biology and life forms differ only in structure and form not in essence. I= The experiencing being alive.
Last edited by popeye1945 on Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

popeye1945 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:23 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:55 pm The reflection of the "I" upon the "I" results in the "I" without comparison as only the "I" exists; the "I" is thus no-thing and as such is absolute considering no-thing cannot change because no-thing is absent of change.
I belongs to all life forms, for the essence of I is life itself. There is only one biology on earth and that is carbon-based biology and life forms differ only in structure and form not in essence. I= experiencing being alive.
Biology occurs through the non-biological and as such the "I" is interspersed within everything.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

the I remains transfixed between the H and the J...

-Imp
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:42 pm
popeye1945 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:23 pm
I belongs to all life forms, for the essence of I is life itself. There is only one biology on earth and that is carbon-based biology and life forms differ only in structure and form not in essence. I= experiencing being alive.
Biology occurs through the non-biological and as such the "I" is interspersed within everything.
Please clarify, non-biological? I belongs to the inanimate as well?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Very well described..
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:55 pm The reflection of the "I" upon the "I" results in the "I" without comparison as only the "I" exists
Looking not... I am looked upon.

And that my friend is the ABSOLUTE in a nutshell.
Here, there is only the Absolute.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:25 am
Very well described..
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:55 pm The reflection of the "I" upon the "I" results in the "I" without comparison as only the "I" exists

The I is the subject in relation to object, which are both subject to change and together constitute a changing apparent reality.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

popeye1945 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:29 am
Very well described..

The I is the subject in relation to object, which are both subject to change and together constitute a changing apparent reality.
The subject / object relation is an apparent illusion within this changeless changing.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:30 am

Very well described..

The subject / object relation is an apparent illusion within this changeless changing.
You need to define this apparent reality which you say is illusion, illusion how so?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

popeye1945 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:35 am

You need to define this apparent reality which you say is illusion, illusion how so?
I never said reality is an illusion. I said the apparent subject/object relation is illusory.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:53 am

I never said reality is an illusion. I said the apparent subject/object relation is illusory.
Ok, how is the subject-object relation an illusion? The statement that subject and object stand or fall together is an illusion, you need to clarify how this could be so. The subject object relation is apparent reality.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

popeye1945 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:02 pm

Ok, how is the subject-object relation an illusion? The statement that subject and object stand or fall together is an illusion, you need to clarify how this could be so. The subject object relation is apparent reality.
Because the Absolute can only be relative to itself only. Therefore, the apparent subject / object divide is only illusory.

As for WHY or HOW... there is no why or how...that would be like asking how or why is anything happening at all.

The answer is unavailable in this immediate unknowing mystery that is life.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it; and even if something can be known about it, knowledge about it can't be communicated to others." - Dontaskgorgias
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:41 pm
popeye1945 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:02 pm

Because the Absolute can only be relative to itself only. Therefore, the apparent subject / object divide is only illusory.
As for WHY or HOW... there is no why or how...that would be like asking how or why is anything happening at all.
The answer is unavailable in this immediate unknowing mystery that is life.
You are pointing out that there really is no divide between subject and object? This is taken for granted and simply used to analyze the relations of parts/elements. Are you saying that knowledge of apparent reality does not belong to the subject, it certainly does not belong to the object? Are you saying together subject and object are absolute and thus nothing can be known? The mystery of life I'll give you that, but so far, the rest sounds like nonsense. You must remember that in the absence of a conscious subject the world is meaningless, biology and its reactions to the energies present provide experience/knowledge/meaning after which the subject then bestows said meaning onto a meaningless world. To say the subject has no knowledge of apparent reality is nonsense, one would not be able to move in the world. Apparent reality is a biological readout, meaning it is biological reactions which create for the subject the world of objects or the physical world.
Last edited by popeye1945 on Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:18 pm "Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it; and even if something can be known about it, knowledge about it can't be communicated to others." - Dontaskgorgias
You need to rethink this, as it is self-evident nonsense.