Greg Abbott - Texas governor mentally unstable or just STUPID?..or

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Greg Abbott - Texas governor mentally unstable or just STUPID?..or

Post by attofishpi »

According to Greg Abbott - governor of Texas, children can die because he declares that mental instability caused 19 children to die.

That somehow, this guy and anyone else once they turn 18 can get guns and kill anyone..that guns were not the problem, his mental condition was.

Well Greg Abbott you dumb fuck. How are you going to fix the mental condition of people? Oh!! You can't? ...so what then? What's the next step in a sane world?

Obvious to the (sane) Western world, you remove the guns. Guns killing children more often than guns protecting anyone, any rational society would see the imbalance here. But, hang on. Lots of rich people own the arms companies that make the guns and ammo (and love all the wars), heck, they supply the Mexican cartels and bring in all those lovely harmless drugs to further demoralise those of a slightly different skin colour.

..so the NRA is well funded to NOT PROTECT CHILDREN FROM CUNTS - be they mentally unstable or otherwise, and nor will the SCUM that feed on financing from NRA EVIL greed = Greg Abbott clearly mentally stupid or wot?

USA! USA! USA! = $_TAR_$ and $_TRIPE_$
uwot

Re: Greg Abbott - Texas governor mentally unstable or just STUPID?..or

Post by uwot »

Here's another Aussie's take:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Yeah, I was pretty darn certain prior to clicking it was our Jim!
Walker

Post by Walker »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:46 am Obvious to the (sane) Western world, you remove the guns. Guns killing children more often than guns protecting anyone, any rational society would see the imbalance here. But, hang on. Lots of rich people own the arms companies that make the guns and ammo (and love all the wars), heck, they supply the Mexican cartels and bring in all those lovely harmless drugs to further demoralise those of a slightly different skin colour.
Are you saying, remove guns from the cartels?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:27 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:46 am Obvious to the (sane) Western world, you remove the guns. Guns killing children more often than guns protecting anyone, any rational society would see the imbalance here. But, hang on. Lots of rich people own the arms companies that make the guns and ammo (and love all the wars), heck, they supply the Mexican cartels and bring in all those lovely harmless drugs to further demoralise those of a slightly different skin colour.
..i was also pretty well darn certain, 1st stupid comment\question from that side of the pond would be from Walker.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Reports, if they can be believed, is that the school was surrounded by guns for at least an hour before any guns ventured inside. During that hour, gunfire inside the school could be heard.

Reports, if they can be believed, are that the killer wore body armor without plates, which is no protection from a deer rifle.

Guns used to be commonplace. Students in rural high schools would take their rifles to school, for gun club. Hunters drove with gun racks that displayed their weapons of war against the fearsome deer, which as dear leader reminds us, do not wear kevlar.

The problem is not guns.

The problem is the society created by insane Leftist social policies.
Walker

Post by Walker »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:32 am
Walker wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:27 am
..i was also pretty well darn certain, 1st stupid comment\question from that side of the pond would be from Walker.
How would you go about removing guns from the cartels? Have you heard of Operation Fast and Furious? That gave guns to cartels.

How does one go about making wishes come true?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:41 amHow does one go about making wishes come true?
..well, from the outside looking in, it does appear one must pray to God, and then all will be solved from your dumb arse politicians.

FFS, maybe one day a politician in the US will grow a spine, Biden is trying to but ..but?
phyllo

Post by phyllo »

Obvious to the (sane) Western world, you remove the guns.
Texas lawmakers have already identified the problem and they are working on a solution.

The problem is that the school kids were unarmed. They were not able to return fire when confronted by the gunman.

The solution is to get guns into the little hands of those kids as quickly as possible.

There are several challenges :

- the grips on most guns are too large for little hands
- small children may not be able to work the slides on automatic weapons
- families may not be able to afford to supply guns to their children

But there are solutions :

- gun manufacturers will need to design and produce guns better suited for smaller hands.
- kids can use revolvers if automatics are too difficult for them.
- an armory may need to be set up in each school so that any child who comes to school without a weapon, will be able to check one out at the beginning of the day and return it when leaving.

Of course, the children's safety is top priority so classes in safe gun handling and target practice will be part of the curriculum.

These tragedies will never happen again.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

THE ABOVE IS OBVIOUSLY JUST A TROLL TWAT TAKING THE PISS...i hope
phyllo

Post by phyllo »

Your fishtank has not been cleaned for a while?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

remove the guns
You can't have mine.

I've committed no crime with it.

I won't give it up because jackasses do wrong with theirs.

I will not register it, seek a license for it, attach a RFID chip to it, or submit to sketchy evals to determine if I'm worthy to own a gun.

Do what you feel you must, but, understand: I will not disarm.
Walker

Post by Walker »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 1:43 pm
Walker wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:41 amHow does one go about making wishes come true?
..well, from the outside looking in, it does appear one must pray to God, and then all will be solved from your dumb arse politicians.

FFS, maybe one day a politician in the US will grow a spine, Biden is trying to but ..but?
President Brandon has advised shooting a shotgun through a closed door to defend against the bad guys. Yikes. And that's when he was more capable.

Advice: don’t go knocking on Brandon’s door, even if you’re a good guy, especially later in the day when fatigue fuels his confusion, when his only morality of self-pity isn’t enough to anchor him into appropriate situational perspective … so he goes sailing off on any blowing wind, and he’s often angry about it, for probable reasons obvious to Brandon watchers.

He's certainly resentful. He sometimes says things like ... I better watch it or I'll get in trouble. Or he'll say, I'm not supposed to say that. He's resentful and he wants it known. The "White House" has been identified as the source that often contradicts him, as if walls can talk.

He's been slurring and lethargic lately. Who knows what kind of drug cocktails they use to jack him up for his televised readings.

Elder abuse.