Sologamy

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Sologamy

Post by Dontaskme »

Sologamy is marriage by a person to themselves. Supporters of the practice argue that it affirms one's own value and leads to a happier life.

Every-one, no matter how friendly, supportive, wonderful and helpful they may appear to be to you, will surely leave you when the time comes.
Therefore - Always develop and build an intimate relationship with yourself - the self that calls itself I
For I can never leave I - I can never experience the absence of I

''Sologamy'' - alternatively known as the Bride of Christ. SHE is Love.

Remember, whatever COMES, has to return. You are both the 'good lamb' and the 'evil sword'

promethean75

Re: Sologamy

Post by promethean75 »

I used to be a sologamist but eventually ended up getting a restraining order against myself and filing for divorce.

Not recommended.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

promethean75 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 1:34 pm I used to be a sologamist but eventually ended up getting a restraining order against myself and filing for divorce.

Not recommended.
:lol:

I cannot live with myself either. :D

Can you imagine what the poor sod who ever married me would have to endure.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 1:37 pm
promethean75 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 1:34 pm I used to be a sologamist but eventually ended up getting a restraining order against myself and filing for divorce.

Not recommended.
:lol:

I cannot live with myself either. :D

Can you imagine what the poor sod who ever married me would have to endure.
Well one wouldn't know since there is no known to the knower to be known. (I think that conversation either with yourself -the known unknowner-or with someone else -the unknown knower - could be the start of the marriage breakdown)