The blackmail by ideas, as a reply, to not using The Sex Game: is it the access to writing, being through The Sex Game?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

The blackmail by ideas, as a reply, to not using The Sex Game: is it the access to writing, being through The Sex Game?

Post by trokanmariel »

Veganman

Re: The blackmail by ideas, as a reply, to not using The Sex Game: is it the access to writing, being through The Sex Ga

Post by Veganman »

Your post sounds interesting, especially as I'm interested in writing, but I'm not sure what you're trying to say?
mickthinks

Re: The blackmail by ideas, as a reply, to not using The Sex Game: is it the access to writing, being through The Sex Ga

Post by mickthinks »

Veganman wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:48 pm ... I'm not sure what you're trying to say?
lol
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Veganman wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:48 pm Your post sounds interesting, especially as I'm interested in writing, but I'm not sure what you're trying to say?

Thanks for the reply.

My current progress, is that I can offer the real magic aristocracy the free. The current situation, is that as long as I don't do the reference, which is created by art's meta subtext, I can stay in touch with the new power I have - to invite the free to myself, but to not use it.

In ancient history, weakness would have gravitated itself to body glamour. It's possible, that through a visual identity/non-living matter aura's loyalty to symmetry, the real aristocracy has managed to concoct a parody sequence in which the receiver of data is unable to use the data.

The other dimension, to this reality, is this: I have the ability, to look at a page and ask what it wants to see, which is a weapon against the aristocracy, which consists of God, The Master of the Universe, The Almighty and Infinity.

Is it possible: that the theology possession of whether one enters Heaven is a long con against Peek-A-Boo (God). By theology possession, I mean just the simple reality of people wondering about Heaven.

Therefore, there is a duality of my other power, of looking at the page, and this theology possession aspect, which makes it logical to suspect that the theology possession reality won't utilise its army against Peek-A-Boo and Mason Dertry (The Master of the Universe), because of a loyalty to the mathematics version of bias.

The other truth:
There is a totality of inversion (Norman Wisdom's horse and American history X's deleted scene old woman, who cries after being harassed) inversion, in which the highest meaning of mystery has long before God's existence mapped itself out as the God conspiracy of receiver of data being unable to use data.