Diversity

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

SpheresOfBalance

Re: Diversity

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

RWStanding wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:27 am Diversity
Human diversity in our world arose through the spread of people into widely separate regions and continents. Thereafter adapting physically to the local climate and environment. Cultivating cultural, philosophical, economic and other differences. Many of these adaptations may have been perfectly congenial and not conflicting where cultures met.
Today, the world has been shrunk by rapid means of travel and communication.
If our world becomes more authoritarian, as in the China-Russian axis, modern technology will impose greater conformity.
Should western individualism remain widespread it will reverse the ancient diversification and minority races and cultures will disappear as is happening in the natural world.
Should the third class of society predominate, altruist democracy, it will only protect diversity by protecting regional autonomy.
If we stay on the truest course we'll eventually become one, but then we always have been. The way we look, or where we live, or how we think, has no real bearing on this fact. It's an illusion.

I'm kind of perplexed because usually when we talk of diversity we speak of different life forms, not the differences between humans.

But, "when in Rome..."

Friends share. Enemy's take. The third world war shall be the last war humans ever wage due to mushroom clouds that shall engulf the earth in it's entirety with radioactive fallout with a half life that will exist far longer than we can endure underground or whatever means the fools think they can implement to live past the devastation. We humans with the current state of our FEAR/EMOTIONS, are far to technically advanced for our rather apparent immaturity.

To remain separate in such times can only ever lead to total annihilation of the human race, because as enemy's we'll chose to take, in the face of weaponized trading, if theirs any trading at all, the old "Us and Them" mentality. However if we are truly one as is really the case anyway, we'll share as friends thus want for nothing.

All this nationalism crap, is just that, a bunch of ignorant crap that has absolutely nothing to do with our technological times, rather the age old selfishness of people not willing to tighten their belt when times get tough. It would surely seem that adult humans can get fatter, require larger lazy-baby chairs, and enjoy other greater selfish pleasures, but can't for one second tighten their belts a little when the shit hits the fan (COVID), global warming, the nuclear war threat. Granted, today breeds many seemingly insurmountable fears, but if we stop crying about it and pointing fingers at all of "them," finally working together as a "team," humans can do anything they want. Remember the ozone layer, everyone got together and fixed that problem, it's been closing since we came together as a team, as one species, as one family.

Separately we'll fight and bicker, killing each other off, together we could hold back an alien evasion. It'll be a shame if that's the only thing that could ever unite us. Because it'll be the "...same old story, same old song and dance my friend...", Just on a larger killing field, but of course "we'll" finally be one.

Which brings to mind a couple songs...

Pink Floyd - Us and Them
from the Dark Side of the Moon.

Us and Them
And after all we're only ordinary men
Me, and you
God only knows it's not what we would choose to do
Forward he cried from the rear
and the front rank died
The General sat, and the lines on the map
moved from side to side

Black and Blue
And who knows which is which and who is who
Up and Down
And in the end it's only round and round and round
Haven't you heard it's a battle of words
the poster bearer cried
Listen son, said the man with the gun
There's room for you on the inside

(chitter chatter and sax solo)

Down and Out
It can't be helped but there's a lot of it about
With, without
And who'll deny it's what the fighting's all about
Out of the way, it's a busy day
I've got things on my mind
For want of the price of tea and a slice
The old man died

And...

Rush - Territories
from Power Windows

I see the Middle Kingdom between Heaven and Earth
Like the Chinese call the country of their birth
We all figure that our homes our homes are set above
Other people than the ones the ones we know and love
In every place with a name
They play the same territorial game
Hiding behind the lines
Sending up warning signs

The whole wide world
An endless universe
Yet we keep looking through
The eyeglass in reverse
Don't feed the people
But we feed the machines
Can't really feel
What international means
In different circles
We keep holding our ground
Indifferent circles
We keep spinning round and round and round

We see so many tribes - overrun and undermined
While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind
Better people - better food - and better beer
Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
The bosses get talking so tough
And if that wasn't evil enough
We get the drunken and the passionate pride
Of the citizens along for the ride

The whole wide world
An endless universe
Yet we keep looking through
The eyeglass in reverse
Don't feed the people
But we feed the machines
Can't really feel
What international means
In different circles
We keep holding our ground
Indifferent circles
We keep spinning round and round and round.....

Oooohooo Oooohooo.....
(Instrument solos)

They shoot without shame
In the name of a piece of dirt
For a change of accent
Or the color of your shirt
Better the pride that resides
In a citizen of the world
Than the pride that divides
When a colorful rag is unfurled
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

simplicity wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:17 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:25 pmYou are totally clueless. It s really hard to get a green card. Most people come from the South through Mexico which is at the mercy of the economy of the US. The US has bought off the governments of S America and any who try to to assert economic independence have to suffer with economic sanctions, or coups by the CIA.
You are pathetically ignorant of the activities of your own country. The US is great at imposing right wing dictatorships and funding media campaigns against left leaning parties by interfering in elections.
You are so naive, it is untrue.
You can only follow one narrative which you use to explain EVERYTHING. The world is a bit more complicated than your one answer.

Since natives in many countries are no longer reproducing themselves at replacement levels, this is not so wonderful for their economies and is the largest factor affecting immigration globally.
Sculptor wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:25 pmPlease cite. Which are these countries or are you just bullshitting as usual?
Just curious, but what would be the point of bullshitting you?

Go on youtube and look-up "countries de-populating." Are you telling me that you are not aware of this?

The U.S. has severely turned left over the past fifty years. First in Academia, then in the MSM and culture, and finally on the political front with the election of all the globalists [Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and now Biden (who is barely a puppet)]. This has already begun to change as the global system breaks down and the U.S. turns inward. Everybody in this country has had it with these morons!
Sculptor wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:25 pm All the indicators show the US in decline, with places like Brazil, China, many African countries, India on the rise. And as the old colonial countries get wise and turn away from the exploitation of the US, and UK and choosing China in for a more inclusive partnership, the US is finding its money leaving paid work in the US, with more unemployment, and more homelessness in the cities.
China is a basket-case. Why do you think they have gone into maximum authoritarian mode. You need to add to your narrative once in a while. The U.S. had nowhere to go but down after the post-war years. And the globalists certainly hastened the decline, but look at the fundamentals and you tell me who is in a better position to dominate over the next several decades. Like I say, China is a joke. Need a cheap flat? I hear that China has tens of millions just waiting for a savvy investor like yourself.
Weak argument.
If you can call it that.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

simplicity wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:33 am
RCSaunders wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:35 am I have not the slightest interest in what others believe or whether it's the same or different from what I believe. Most of the people who have any idea of what I believe tell me I'm wrong. I take their word for it. You think I'm wrong. Who else can you name who has views similar to mine? (I know some personally, but I doubt you do.)
If you had no interest in what other people thought, why are you here? Slow day at the office?

It doesn't matter. I do not explain to the cockroach when step on it, why I did it.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Tribute to the end of title 42.

https://youtu.be/lgrEXcW7Jpg
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

RWStanding wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:27 am Diversity
Human diversity in our world arose through the spread of people into widely separate regions and continents. Thereafter adapting physically to the local climate and environment. Cultivating cultural, philosophical, economic and other differences. Many of these adaptations may have been perfectly congenial and not conflicting where cultures met.
Today, the world has been shrunk by rapid means of travel and communication.
If our world becomes more authoritarian, as in the China-Russian axis, modern technology will impose greater conformity.
Should western individualism remain widespread it will reverse the ancient diversification and minority races and cultures will disappear as is happening in the natural world.
Should the third class of society predominate, altruist democracy, it will only protect diversity by protecting regional autonomy.
We were originally one, but some sought differentiation, it was a relatively barbaric time, so understandable.

Today we have laws that protect ones individual rights, so it shouldn't matter for us to blend back together into one. As a matter of fact it will stop us from world war III which no one will survive. It's called "Mutually Assured Destruction" but it can only happen while we are separated, not while we are one!
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

My diversity:

Left-wing transcendence's means activation, of aristocracy's computation refusal, is a computation ally of the Katie Stuart's gargoyle eyes/Wild Things 2-juxtapostion tradition, the partnership between independence from sunlight is no excuse for misbehaviour and theology abuse from sociology weakness from Ability Satan's body glamour's where do planets come from as means activation of sociology abuse, of the mainframe sociology of left-wing transcendence voicing its help system through the national identity matter consciousness organization of aristocracy only uses the silence of psychology toward the data of left-wing transcendence.

The left-wing transcendence means activation as democracy assembly as spirituality identity matter is also a computation ally, of the elimination logic of sociology's sex secret using the deflection through publication algorithm (a computation ally of mythology, such as vampires and demons only using the computation to avoid the sociology avoidance)

For Hugh Jackman