The Singularity is the Same as Nothing

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

The Singularity is the Same as Nothing

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

The totality of being is without form as this totality necessitates no contrast beyond it as any contrast must be a part of it; the singularity is the same as nothing.
CHNOPS

Re: The Singularity is the Same as Nothing

Post by CHNOPS »

is the same as "no-thing", but is not the same as nothing....
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

CHNOPS wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:43 pm is the same as "no-thing", but is not the same as nothing....
"Nothing" is the same as "no-thing"...the difference between both, ie the emphasis on "no", is due to misconceptions of nothingness.
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:42 pm
CHNOPS wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:43 pm is the same as "no-thing", but is not the same as nothing....
"Nothing" is the same as "no-thing"...the difference between both, ie the emphasis on "no", is due to misconceptions of nothingness.
Logically... yes.

But some people understand that even the knowledge is limited, we can "understand" something beyond the words.

If you believe in that concept we name "God", then, if you understand what "God" is, you understand the diference between God and Nothing.

God is NOT A THING, but is not the same to say that God is NOTHING.

When you understand that God is the perception, this perception in this moment, then, you understand that "you" is always indefined, you can't say "I am that" or "I am this".

So, you are nothing? Is selfevidence that is not the case. So, you are "something that is no-thing".

But when you say it, is a contradiction. Because, we can not know ourselvs. Because we can only know an Object, a Thing.

If you don't believe in that "God", so, perception is an emergence of matter and therefore there are only things but it can be at the same time "nothing", because "nothing" + "something" = "something". So, just previous to the first thing, and next to the last thing".

Singularity is always Something.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

CHNOPS wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:54 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:42 pm
Logically... yes.

But some people understand that even the knowledge is limited, we can "understand" something beyond the words.

If you believe in that concept we name "God", then, if you understand what "God" is, you understand the diference between God and Nothing.

God is NOT A THING, but is not the same to say that God is NOTHING.

When you understand that God is the perception, this perception in this moment, then, you understand that "you" is always indefined, you can't say "I am that" or "I am this".

So, you are nothing? Is selfevidence that is not the case. So, you are "something that is no-thing".

But when you say it, is a contradiction. Because, we can not know ourselvs. Because we can only know an Object, a Thing.

If you don't believe in that "God", so, perception is an emergence of matter and therefore there are only things but it can be at the same time "nothing", because "nothing" + "something" = "something". So, just previous to the first thing, and next to the last thing".

Singularity is always Something.
The singularity is without comparison thus is indefinite, as indefinite it is no-thing/nothing.
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

"Logically... yes.

"

Do you believe in God?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

CHNOPS is a sock puppet that you created to resurrect your own threads and have somebody to argue with isn't he?
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

It is funny but not.

I am like the spanish version of him.

sofosagora.net

that is the forum where i came.

I think he is the most intelligent here.
FlashDangerpants

CHNOPS wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:34 pm It is funny but not.

Really? Because he's a terrible serial killer who travels the Interstates leaving dead rentboys at each stop between Indianapolis and Jacksonville, but his crimes against philosophy are ten times worse than that.
CHNOPS wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:34 pm I think he is the most intelligent here.
Yeah, he wouldn't be able to resist having his imaginary friend write that.
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:44 pm

Really? Because he's a terrible serial killer who travels the Interstates leaving dead rentboys at each stop between Indianapolis and Jacksonville, but his crimes against philosophy are ten times worse than that.
You are so intelligent :roll:
FlashDangerpants

CHNOPS wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:02 pm

I'm not stupid enough to believe that Hodgepoj7 is anything other than bullshit artist vomiting up largely random sentences with philosophy words plus random geometry adjectives in hopes that this is all it takes to be great and wise. So if I'm wrong and you actually exist, I'm still doing better than you. But you are the imaginary friend of a psychopath so I shouldn't really be in conversation with you. You are a sock puppet on John doe's wank hand.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

This is interesting since we are talking about no..thing even while we have brains, i am going to ask the other side of my brain, Brian, what do you think about no..thing or nothing?

Brian?

Bri?

Briz?

Brizza?

Brialoney?

Brianna?

"wot!!? Where is she, that bitch owes me10 bucks"

Sorry about that, seems my other half is a ^&^%
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:55 am
CHNOPS wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:02 pm

I'm not stupid enough to believe that Hodgepoj7 is anything other than bullshit artist vomiting up largely random sentences with philosophy words plus random geometry adjectives in hopes that this is all it takes to be great and wise. So if I'm wrong and you actually exist, I'm still doing better than you. But you are the imaginary friend of a psychopath so I shouldn't really be in conversation with you. You are a sock puppet on John doe's wank hand.
"random sentences" ----> that is because you dont understand.

When you dont understand, u see caos, when you understand you see order.

Anyways... keep learning!! byee!
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

CHNOPS wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:57 pm "Logically... yes.

"

Do you believe in God?
God is the totality.
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:03 am
CHNOPS wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:57 pm "Logically... yes.

"

Do you believe in God?
God is the totality.

Yes, and is not nothing...

Is no-thing... but no nothing... :lol:

If you answer the question of "what was before the universe" and you say "nothing", you miss God, you miss... you, the one who is experiencing, feeling, seeing, rigth now.

You will not understand.