The Point/Dot as Absolute

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

The Point/Dot as Absolute

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

If it is possible for a truth to be falsified then eventually, over the course of time, it will be falsified. Non-falsifiable truth cannot be relative as the relativity of said truth necessitates an eventual falsification given the introduction of a new context. Absolute truth, as unfalsifiable, cannot be relative.

This however causes a problem as any absolute truth is seen relatively through the angle of observation of the observer thus only a part is observed. This partiality necessitates that what is observed appears differently when the angle of observation changes. By necessity the absolute truth must not change in appearance when the angle of observation changes and this leaves us with nothing, as an absence of thingness thus definition, therefore leaving us with the simple point, or dot, as absolute given the point/dot is nothing or rather "no-thing".
Impenitent

Re: The Point/Dot as Absolute

Post by Impenitent »

in the universe of pong...

-Imp
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

2 + 2 = 4 is just a movement that we see repeated in all the universe.

But that move, is everywhere because is a move that start in the begining of the universe.

When the universe is about to end and there aren't more than 2 diferences, that move is not more. So, that "truth" that say that "2 + 2 = 4" is no more truth.

The only Truth that is not relative and therefore is never false, is the "Absolute", what you are, but saying this make the "Absolute" like if it is another "movement".

But you know is not. So, neither is a "truth".

All the knowdglede is relative, because it always point to "movements" of the universe, that we see repetead, like the example, when 2 + 2 is 4.

YOU can not know YOU.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

CHNOPS wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:41 pm 2 + 2 = 4 is just a movement that we see repeated in all the universe.

But that move, is everywhere because is a move that start in the begining of the universe.

When the universe is about to end and there aren't more than 2 diferences, that move is not more. So, that "truth" that say that "2 + 2 = 4" is no more truth.

The only Truth that is not relative and therefore is never false, is the "Absolute", what you are, but saying this make the "Absolute" like if it is another "movement".

But you know is not. So, neither is a "truth".

All the knowdglede is relative, because it always point to "movements" of the universe, that we see repetead, like the example, when 2 + 2 is 4.

YOU can not know YOU.
1. If it exists it is a necessary part of the absolute totality of being, as necessary for the absolute it (the part) is absolute.

2. "All knowledge is relative" is an absolute statement about knowledge as knowledge thus a contradiction occurs.

3. The point/dot is absolute as it is unchanging, it is the observation of no-thingness.
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

"observation of no-thingness" that is a contradiction.

I'm a relative subject that says "all knowledge is relative", so, that means that the same knowledge of knowing that "all knowledge is relative" is relative.

Relative to what? to the subject...

What's the problem?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

CHNOPS wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:39 am "observation of no-thingness" that is a contradiction.

I'm a relative subject that says "all knowledge is relative", so, that means that the same knowledge of knowing that "all knowledge is relative" is relative.

What's the problem?
Observation of "no-thingness" is a beginner's mind as a beginner's mind is without form. As subject only to itself it becomes formless as it has nothing to compare to other than itself; self-reflection is beginner's mind.
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:56 am
CHNOPS wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:39 am "observation of no-thingness" that is a contradiction.

What's the problem?
Observation of "no-thingness" is a beginner's mind as a beginner's mind is without form. As subject only to itself it becomes formless as it has nothing to compare to other than itself; self-reflection is beginner's mind.
Yes. So?

Is there is only itself, there are no knowledge at all, there are no experience and there are no perception.

But when there is one form, then, that knowledge is relative to the subject.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

CHNOPS wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:09 pm

What's the problem?
Yes. So?

Is there is only itself, there are no knowledge at all, there are no experience and there are no perception.

Knowledge of the self is absolute as the self is formless and without comparison when analyzed to its full extent.
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:05 pm

Yes. So?

Knowledge of the self is absolute as the self is formless and without comparison when analyzed to its full extent.
But the knowledge of "i am that", need that form, that "i am that".

There is a self AND a forms that we call "knowledge".

When there is only self, there are no knowledge. There no things...

You cant know yourself.

So, when you know, it is always relative.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

CHNOPS wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:00 pm

Yes. So?

You cant know yourself.

"I am that" results in an everchanging regress, leading to an obscurity, or a point 0, where "I am that" has no foundations.
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:58 pm

You cant know yourself.

"I am that" results in an everchanging regress, leading to an obscurity, or a point 0, where "I am that" has no foundations.
When we say "I", we are thinking a form. And when we say "that", we are thinking a form too.

So, whatever we say about what I am, is not why I am.

And what I am saying is that saying that "I am that" is just another form that we call "knowledge".

So, all knowledge is a form. Just that. Nothing special.

Then, what do you mean by "Knowledge of the self is absolute ".

Is the same like saying "that dog is absolute". There is no difference.

What do you mean?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

CHNOPS wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:53 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:58 pm

You cant know yourself.

When we say "I", we are thinking a form. And when we say "that", we are thinking a form too.

So, whatever we say about what I am, is not why I am.

And what I am saying is that saying that "I am that" is just another form that we call "knowledge".

So, all knowledge is a form. Just that. Nothing special.

Then, what do you mean by "Knowledge of the self is absolute ".

Is the same like saying "that dog is absolute". There is no difference.

What do you mean?
The reflection of the "I" upon the "I" results in the "I" without comparison as only the "I" exists; the "I" is thus no-thing and as such is absolute considering no-thing cannot change because no-thing is absent of change.

This same argument applies to knowledge as fundamentally without form at it's core considering only knowledge existing leaves no comparison necessary for form.

To reduce any series of phenomena down to one phenomenon is to reduce these phenomena down to nothing as the singular phenomenon to which all phenomena are reduced towards has no comparison, necessary for form, thus is formless. This singular phenomenon cannot be relative to anything other than itself as the totality relative to its parts is the totality as its parts thus "parts" and "totality" are the same. This self-referentiality is no-thingness.
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

I know that.

Without duality, there is no-thing. So, there is no knowledge at all.

So, "Knowledge of the self is absolute " makes no sense.

You can't know yourself, so I dont know what do you mean with "absolute" ?