what is correct?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

mickthinks

Re: what is correct?

Post by mickthinks »

DPMartin wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:20 pmthough its true those who think themselves wise prove to be not wise by the thought thereof. yet knowledge is knowledge and understanding is understanding and only fools disregard knowledge and understanding with distain. the wise always value knowledge and understanding they don't know or have.

isn't that so?
I have no idea because I can't make sense of your English. It is not clear to me whether you think yourself wise and therefore, by your own admission, are not wise, or whether you realise that not knowing entails not knowing what is correct, not knowing what is the correct action to take, and not knowing what to place one’s belief and trust in.
DPMartin

Post by DPMartin »

mickthinks wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:07 pm
DPMartin wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:20 pmthough its true those who think themselves wise prove to be not wise by the thought thereof. yet knowledge is knowledge and understanding is understanding and only fools disregard knowledge and understanding with distain. the wise always value knowledge and understanding they don't know or have.

isn't that so?
I have no idea because I can't make sense of your English. It is not clear to me whether you think yourself wise and therefore, by your own admission, are not wise, or whether you realise that not knowing entails not knowing what is correct, not knowing what is the correct action to take, and not knowing what to place one’s belief and trust in.
nice try
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

For the attribution, to the world of sleaze, of the ((name = word) = physics) from the name meta's imagination person (a memory capitalism being person), Thomas Heath and top hat aristocrat Kelly Brook's (meta's Kelly Brook) top hat sex is an identity to identity library:

Parts of the library, consist of Democracy to Internet's internet to safely detach internet unit, and becoming one's biology for the intersection story, of sex to conspiracy and conspiracy to sex juxtaposing with becoming one's biology's activate the analysis awareness to stop the aristocracy's game of conspiracy.

To underpin this library, is the three way co-ordination metaphysics:
Physics, per se, carries theology as an unintended capitalism
Ideas, carry metaphors as an absence of proof system
The Right-wing Master's death physics, carries theology as evolution's absence of the bumblebee to bumblebee mythology

My love, to top hat aristocrat Kelly Brook's (meta's Kelly Brook)

(As a normality: my memory, to the post man who delivered to 4 Woodhall Road, Penn Wolverhampton, from 1998 to around 2010 - during the process, of this publication, the meta version person of yourself was playing Mason's game of SleazeBall)

Post by Age »

DPMartin wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:31 pm How do you know what is correct, what is the correct action to take, what to place one’s belief and trust in?
When EVERY one could AGREE, then I KNOW, FOR SURE and IRREFUTABLY, what IS correct.

What the correct behaviour IS is KNOWN, WITHOUT DOUBT, again when EVERY one could agree on that behavior but also through KNOWING what you did NOT want done to you.

There is only One 'Thing' to put ALL BELIEF and Trust IN, and when one is able to answer the question, 'Who am I?', properly and correctly, then they will KNOW what that One Thing IS, AS WELL.
DPMartin

Post by DPMartin »

Age wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:37 pm
DPMartin wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:31 pm How do you know what is correct, what is the correct action to take, what to place one’s belief and trust in?
When EVERY one could AGREE, then I KNOW, FOR SURE and IRREFUTABLY, what IS correct.

What the correct behaviour IS is KNOWN, WITHOUT DOUBT, again when EVERY one could agree on that behavior but also through KNOWING what you did NOT want done to you.
na, that sounds like globalism rhetoric

Post by Age »

DPMartin wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:50 pm

What are you saying, "na", to EXACTLY?

What sounds like 'global rhetoric', EXACTLY? And,

What does 'global rhetoric' even mean, to you, EXACTLY?

EVERY thing I said above can be backed up and supported, IRREFUTABLY.
DPMartin

Post by DPMartin »

Age wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:43 pm

na, i'm saying that sounds like globalism rhetoric, since that is what i said, you know, that sounds like globalism rhetoric

Post by Age »

DPMartin wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:52 pm

na, i'm saying that sounds like globalism rhetoric, since that is what i said, you know, that sounds like globalism rhetoric
So, you are NOT CAPABLE of just CLARIFYING the ACTUAL CLARIFYING QUESTIONS posed to you above.
DPMartin

Post by DPMartin »

Age wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:06 pm

So, you are NOT CAPABLE of just CLARIFYING the ACTUAL CLARIFYING QUESTIONS posed to you above.
hey, take it or leave it, get bitchy with some one else

Post by Age »

DPMartin wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:35 pm
Age wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:06 pm

hey, take it or leave it, get bitchy with some one else
I have NEVER got so-called 'bitchy' with ANY one here.

I can TAKE the Fact that you are NOT ABLE TO CLARIFY what was asked of you here. This is VERY SIMPLE to do.