Sculptor

Re: Relational Truths Mean Nothing

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:39 pm
Sculptor wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:36 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:15 pm

Hyperbole is a relational truth.
Rubbish.

Its just a smart word for hysterical exaggeration.
Hysterical is a relative observation as what is hysterical to one angle of perception is not hysterical to another angle of perception. Dually "smart word" is the relationship of "smart" to that of "word" thus relative.
Gosh you seem to find so much meaning here!! Aren't you clever?
FFS.
You are not paying attention to what even you are saying.
The comment that started this exchange was...
6. Relational truths mean nothing.
To which I remarked upon the stupidity of the use of hyperbole.
You have shot yourself in the foot by demonstrating that relational truths, far from meaning "nothing" mean enough for you get blather on about them for several posts.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:37 pm
Sculptor wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:36 pm
Rubbish.

Its just a smart word for hysterical exaggeration.
Hysterical is a relative observation as what is hysterical to one angle of perception is not hysterical to another angle of perception. Dually "smart word" is the relationship of "smart" to that of "word" thus relative.
FFS.
You have shot yourself in the foot by demonstrating that relational truths, far from meaning "nothing" mean enough for you get blather on about them for several posts.
No it only points to all relative truths as self-negating. In the self-negation of the argument comes the self-negation of relative truth; in the relativity of the argument comes the relativity of self-negation:

1. An angle of observation is the degree through which a being is observed.
7. To speak of an "angle of observation" is to speak of nothing; it is nonsensical.

Self-negation and relative truth are one and the same thus nothing can be truly said about that which is relative; this prior statement contradicts itself thus leading to nothing. Words are empty; this prior statement contradicts itself; this prior statement of contradiction contradicts itself; so on and so forth.

Now to throw the ball in your court: what can you point to or justify which is not contradictory?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:45 pm

FFS.
No it only points to all relative truths as self-negating. In the self-negation of the argument comes the self-negation of relative truth; in the relativity of the argument comes the relativity of self-negation:

7. To speak of an "angle of observation" is to speak of nothing; it is nonsensical.

Self-negation and relative truth are one and the same thus nothing can be truly said about that which is relative; this prior statement contradicts itself thus leading to nothing. Words are empty; this prior statement contradicts itself; this prior statement of contradiction contradicts itself; so on and so forth.

Now to throw the ball in your court: what can you point to or justify which is not contradictory?
Everything you have just typed with meaningless, thus I may not comment on it.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:56 am

FFS.

You just commented.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:03 am

You just commented.
Your response is meaningless since it is relational.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:43 am

You just commented.
And your response is relational as well...thus you comment on nothing and are just making noises.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:09 pm

You just commented.
And your response is relational as well...thus you comment on nothing and are just making noises.
I'm glad you agree that the whole thread is bollocks
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:13 pm

If the whole thread is "bollocks" then what you say is "bollocks" as well.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:35 pm

Then we are in agreement, except that an agreement is "relational" according to you, so also meaningless.
How many more holes do you need in your feet?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:34 pm
Then we are in agreement, except that an agreement is "relational" according to you, so also meaningless.
If this thread is meaningless, according to you, then your contribution is meaningless as well...I am strictly pointing to the underlying quality of nothingness which pervades being. This nothingness is an absence of form; reality at its core is formless. To speak of this nothingness is self-negating therefore anything one speaks of is self-negating given this quality of nothingness pervades being; reason is self-negating.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:45 pm

If this thread is meaningless, according to you, then your contribution is meaningless as well...
NO. You can't squirm out if this. I'm not as stupid as you think i am and I am not as stupid as you.
The entire thread is meaningless according to YOU.
My contributions are meaningful in as much as they point out the truth of that.
Now run along and stop wasting time on nonsense.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:30 pm
If this thread is meaningless, according to you, then your contribution is meaningless as well...
NO. You can't squirm out if this. I'm not as stupid as you think i am and I am not as stupid as you.
Uh...no...

"I'm glad you agree that the whole thread is bollocks" is you stating the whole thread is bollocks thus your responses are also bollocks.

I am only pointing out how logic is self-negating. As I said before:

"I am strictly pointing to the underlying quality of nothingness which pervades being. This nothingness is an absence of form; reality at its core is formless. To speak of this nothingness is self-negating therefore anything one speaks of is self-negating given this quality of nothingness pervades being; reason is self-negating."

Also I am not stating relational truth is meaningless, I am stating it means nothing. Given nothingness is an absence of form, therefore indefinite, all truths are center points, thus meaningful, given the center point is everywhere in an indefinite state.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:35 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:30 pm

Uh...no...
er yes.
Its your stupid thread not mine.
Own it!
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

"The statement that relational truths mean nothing." This statement is a nonsense statement, relational truths are the only kind there is. They are the relations between subject and object or the physical world and a conscious subject, all truth, all meaning is relative to the physical affects of the world upon the condition of ones biology. Biology is the measure of all things, change the biology and you change experience and experience is knowledge and knowledge is truth relative to biology. If relational truths meant nothing one would not find it safe to move within the world context, one could know nothing, experience nothing, in fact, there would be nothing. This can be stated in the relation between subject and object, take one away and the other ceases to be. Again there is only one kind of truth and that is relational truth. All meaning all truth is a biological readout of the relation of the world to one's biological condition.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

popeye1945 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:26 pm "The statement that relational truths mean nothing." This statement is a nonsense statement, relational truths are the only kind there is. They are the relations between subject and object or the physical world and a conscious subject, all truth, all meaning is relative to the physical affects of the world upon the condition of ones biology. Biology is the measure of all things, change the biology and you change experience and experience is knowledge and knowledge is truth relative to biology. If relational truths meant nothing one would not find it safe to move within the world context, one could know nothing, experience nothing, in fact, there would be nothing. This can be stated in the relation between subject and object, take one away and the other ceases to be. Again there is only one kind of truth and that is relational truth. All meaning all truth is a biological readout of the relation of the world to one's biological condition.
True. and since everything he has said in the thread is also relational; not only is the statement meaningless, but if it were taken at face value the thread is also without meaning.