OBJECTIVITY IS RELATIVE!

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Re: OBJECTIVITY IS RELATIVE!

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:30 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:34 am I am not going to give you detailed tutoring on this matter, you are not worthy of my time.
Quit stalling you time-wasting c.u.n.t.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:34 am As I had suggested, you should do more research and reading
Yes! I want to do more research and reading! That is PRECISELY why I am asking you to show me your scoring system.

So I can read it!
I have given an outline. You are the incompetent fool.
Don't expect me to feed you with a book length [thesis] explanation on it and I don't want to give you the additional knowledge given you are not worth my time.
Last edited by Veritas Aequitas on Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:56 am We'll need an FSK to check the FSK with, and for that, we'll need an FSK.

(that better not stand for 'fuck Soren Kierkegaard', btw.)
Even though scientific truths are at best 'polished conjectures' [with its pros and cons], the scientific FSK is the most credible FSK, accepted by many and is the productive as evident with its prevalence in all aspects of our life. Do you deny this?

From there we can infer there must be an implicit FSK that is driving the success of the scientific FSK.

I have already given an outline of how to determine the implicit FSK on why the scientific FSK is the most credible and successful.
If you have the competence you will be able to formulate that implicit FSK. It is too tedious to give the details.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:21 am I have given an outline. You are the incompetent fool.
Don't expect me to feed you with a book length [thesis] explanation on it and I don't want to give you the additional knowledge given you are not worth my time.
Did I ask you for an outline of your system? No! I asked you for the system. In detail.

Don't explain it for me. Explain it for everyone else who will ask you the exact same thing.

Best you write that book.
Jori

Post by Jori »

I think measurement makes things objective. For instance, color is objective. It depends on wavelength of light. Subjectively, there can be a lot of water or just little water. Objectively, there is 500 milliliters of water. This reminds of this classic case. An optimist sees a glass half-full. A pessimist sees it as half-empty. An objective person sees it as both half-full and half-empty or better yet 45% full and 55% empty.