Philosophical discussion

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Philosophical discussion

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:48 am
Age wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:33 am
There seems to be absolutely NOTHING that I have CLAIMED, so far.
There is no ''Claimer''
If there is NO 'Claimer', then there OBVIOUSLY could also NEVER be a CLAIMED made.

So, when the words, "There is no "claimer", are written before us here, they are NOT a CLAIM, and therefore are just words that are NOT CLAIMING absolutely ANY thing AT ALL.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:33 am
If there is NO 'Claimer', then there OBVIOUSLY could also NEVER be a CLAIMED made.

So, when the words, "There is no "claimer", are written before us here, they are NOT a CLAIM, and therefore are just words that are NOT CLAIMING absolutely ANY thing AT ALL.

I agree.

So no need to assume there is a 'claimer' ....as There seems to be absolutely NOTHING that I have CLAIMED, so far.

The idea that there is a 'claimer'' is an assumption, it's a belief.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:40 am
Age wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:33 am

I agree.

So no need to assume there is a 'claimer' ....
But 'you' are only advising 'you' here. This is BECAUSE 'you' are the ONLY one here who BELIEVES the above. And, I CERTAINLY do NOT 'assume' there is a 'claimer'. This is because I KNOW what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, ALREADY.

I was just POINTING OUT just how ILLOGICAL it is to make A CLAIM that there is NO CLAIMER.

I have also been WAITING for 'you' to SAY what you have HERE-NOW to POINT OUT and SHOW just how much more ILLOGICAL it is to be asking "another" for evidence of a CLAIM 'they' made, while at the SAME TIME STATING, and thus ALSO CLAIMING, that 'There is NO "Claimer".

While ALSO AGREEING that the words under the name "dontaskme" are NOT CLAIMING absolutely ANY thing AT ALL, as well.

Because 'you' CONTRADICTED 'your' previous words the FIRST TIME, each time 'you' 'try to' "weasel" 'your' way out of THAT CONTRADICTION 'you' end up just CONTRADICTING "your" 'self' MORE and MORE. But, PLEASE keep going the way you are here. The amount of ACTUAL PROOF you are PROVIDING for how thee Mind and the brain ACTUALLY WORK is 'priceless' here.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:40 am as There seems to be absolutely NOTHING that I have CLAIMED, so far.
BUT, 'I' have CLAIMED a LOT, as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True here.

ACTUALLY I even SAID, and CLAIMED, that the words, "There is no "claimer", 'are NOT CLAIMING absolutely ANY thing AT ALL, to which, you', "dontaskme", 'agreed' with.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:40 am The idea that there is a 'claimer'' is an assumption, it's a belief.
BUT 'assumptions' AND 'beliefs' are DIFFERENT 'things', OBVIOUSLY. So, an 'assumption' can NOT be a 'belief', like 'you' SAID and CLAIMED here.

Oh, and by the way, if 'you' have NOT YET WORKED OUT the ASSUMPTION that "There is NO 'claimer', is just what 'you' BELIEVE is true, which 'you' OBVIOUSLY FAILED completely AND utterly to back up and support. This is because it is OBVIOUSLY NOT true AT ALL.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:06 am
Age wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:06 am I CERTAINLY do NOT 'assume' there is a 'claimer'.
That's because there isn't a 'claimer'

The words above are empty assertions, claims, beliefs and assumptions.

Words can only point to the nothingness that they are...because no one NEVER wrote or read a word.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:13 am
Age wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:06 am
Age wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:06 am I CERTAINLY do NOT 'assume' there is a 'claimer'.
That's because there isn't a 'claimer'
Do you have ANY PROOF of this? Or is this CLAIM of yours just what you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE is true?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:13 am The words above are empty assertions, claims, beliefs and assumptions.
So, you know SAY, WRITE, and CLAIM that your OWN words above are empty assertions, claims, beliefs, and assumptions, although you ALSO, SAY, WRITE, and CLAIM that there are NO 'claimers'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:13 am Words can only point to the nothingness that they are...because no one NEVER wrote or read a word.
I KNOW NO 'one' NEVER wrote NOR read a word, and this is BECAUSE SOME 'one' ALWAYS wrote OR read a word.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:26 am
I KNOW NO 'one' NEVER wrote NOR read a word, and this is BECAUSE SOME 'one' ALWAYS wrote OR read a word.
No one knows that.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:38 am
Age wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:26 am
No one knows that.
Could you CONTRADICT "your" OWN 'self' ANYMORE?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:17 pm

No one is doing that.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:26 pm

No one is doing that.
Another great example of self-contradictory words, at their best.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:15 am

No one is doing that.
The only contradiction here is the word ''contradictory'' itself. The word itself is meaningless, it doesn't have a brain or a mind to know it's meaning, the word is known as a concept only in this conception which is a unitary action of knowing, the only knowing there is. That knowing cannot be known.

One can know one cannot know is one unitary action of knowing ...the ONLY KNOWING. The opposite is also true is known as the concept ..''Contradictory'' ..and here's the kicker... ''concepts'' that are known, know nothing.

I don't know Age...even if everybody on the entire planet agreed 100 + 10% with your own personal line of philosophical reasoning and understanding ...you'd still find something wrong with their agreement. Oh well!

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:31 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:15 am

No one is doing that.
The only contradiction here is the word ''contradictory'' itself.
But what could that one singular word in 'contradiction' of, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:31 am The word itself is meaningless, it doesn't have a brain or a mind to know it's meaning,
The word 'meaning', itself, is meaningless, it does not have a brain nor a mind to know its meaning.

The same could be said for the word 'hospital', itself, is meaningless, because it too does not have a brain nor a mind to know its meaning.

Which could also be said about absolutely EVERY word that ever exists. BUT, to say or just mention such a thing would be TOTALLY NONSENSICAL and ILLOGICAL, not to mention COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:31 am the word is known as a concept only in this conception which is a unitary action of knowing, the only knowing there is. That knowing cannot be known.
But 'that knowing' is ALREADY KNOWN. As has ALREADY BEEN PROVED IRREFUTABLY True.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:31 am One can know one cannot know is one unitary action of knowing ...the ONLY KNOWING. The opposite is also true is known as the concept ..''Contradictory'' ..and here's the kicker... ''concepts'' that are known, know nothing.
Okay, but this STILL does NOT take away from the Fact that saying and writing; "No one is doing that.", in relation to what that was directed as WAS; Another great example of self-contradictory words, at their best.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:31 am I don't know Age...
'you' do NOT YET even KNOW who NOR what the 'I' IS, EXACTLY, let alone ANY thing else.

I suggest finding out, UNCOVERING, and DISCOVERING, 'Who 'I' am FIRST, BEFORE moving onto OTHER 'things'.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:31 am even if everybody on the entire planet agreed 100 + 10% with your own personal line of philosophical reasoning and understanding ...you'd still find something wrong with their agreement. Oh well!

Well this is ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE of ASSUMING, at its BEST WORK.

And, ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE of being absolutely 100% Wrong, AGAIN.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:42 am

That's absolutely right.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:09 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:42 am

That's absolutely right.
Okay, now that we have gotten that out of the way, do you Truly desire to 'become wiser', and want to find thee answer to whether God exists or not?

If yes, then let us proceed.

But if no, then okay.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:41 am do you Truly desire to 'become wiser', and want to find thee answer to whether God exists or not?

There is only God.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:48 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:41 am do you Truly desire to 'become wiser', and want to find thee answer to whether God exists or not?

There is only God.
So, to you, God exists, correct?