Kant Philosophy

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Kant Philosophy

Post by Dontaskme »

His moral philosophy is a philosophy of freedom. ... Kant believes that if a person could not act otherwise, then his or her act can have no moral worth. Further, he believes that every human being is endowed with a conscience that makes him or her aware that the moral law has authority over them.
Seriously, a deluded philosophy if ever I heard of one. The only freedom that's real and true, is death.

Moral law is a myth, morality is a spontaneous emotional reactive involuntary jerk reflex of the mind/body's effects of Qualia.

Morality derives it's meaning from the awareness that pain is known to hurt, therefore I can inflict that pain on others. So why would you want to do that? Truth is, you don't do it, it does you. That is a natural fact, it has nothing to do with an invisible ''Authortarian'' who is believed to be Lording over you. There is no other you that lords over you. FACT

There is no authority running through this universe. It's completely void of any such entity. FACTS do not give a flying sourcer about your feelings. Get over yourself.

Veritas Aequitas

Re: Kant Philosophy

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:21 am
His moral philosophy is a philosophy of freedom. ... Kant believes that if a person could not act otherwise, then his or her act can have no moral worth. Further, he believes that every human being is endowed with a conscience that makes him or her aware that the moral law has authority over them.
Seriously, a deluded philosophy if ever I heard of one. The only freedom that's real and true, is death.

Moral law is a myth, morality is a spontaneous emotional reactive involuntary jerk reflex of the mind/body's effects of Qualia.

Morality derives it's meaning from the awareness that pain is known to hurt, therefore I can inflict that pain on others. So why would you want to do that? Truth is, you don't do it, it does you. That is a natural fact, it has nothing to do with an invisible ''Authortarian'' who is believed to be Lording over you. There is no other you that lords over you. FACT

There is no authority running through this universe. It's completely void of any such entity. FACTS do not give a flying sourcer about your feelings. Get over yourself.
I am very familiar with Kantian philosophy.

Because you have not read Kant thoroughly to grasp what is his philosophy [including Morality and others] you are talking nonsense above.

Before you critique anyone's ideas you need to understand [not necessary agree with] with what the other person is presenting.

Basically Kant's acting from 'freedom' is in Principle acting without attachment to the ego, i.e. where the moral impulse from within emerge spontaneously.

By Freedom, on the other hand, in its cosmological meaning, I understand the Power of beginning, a state spontaneously.
Such Causality will not, therefore, itself stand under another Cause determining it in Time, as required by the Law of Nature.
Freedom, in this sense, is a Pure Transcendental Idea,
• which, in the first place, contains nothing borrowed from Experience, and
which, secondly, refers to an Object that cannot be determined or Given in any Experience.
Kant in CPR: A533 B561
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:25 am

Because you have not read Kant thoroughly to grasp what is his philosophy [including Morality and others] you are talking nonsense above.

Before you critique anyone's ideas you need to understand [not necessary agree with] with what the other person is presenting.

Basically Kant's acting from 'freedom' is in Principle acting without attachment to the ego, i.e. where the moral impulse from within emerge spontaneously.

By Freedom, on the other hand, in its cosmological meaning, I understand the Power of beginning, a state spontaneously.
Such Causality will not, therefore, itself stand under another Cause determining it in Time, as required by the Law of Nature.
which, secondly, refers to an Object that cannot be determined or Given in any Experience.
Immanuel Kant is an illusion.

I don't believe Immanuel Kant exists as real.

No one reads writing. No one writes. No one understands philosophical ideas. No one knows knowledge.

Always be yourself, the real fictional character. Forget the tedious details, just be nothing, for nothing ever happens, happened or is happening.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:25 amIt is pointless for me to put myself in a supposed-GOD's shoes when to me GOD is an illusion.
Now, all you have to do is apply that same logic to Immanuel Kant's shoes.

If the shoe fits and all.

Caution: You are not required to show up to your own show.

Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:53 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:25 am

Immanuel Kant is an illusion.

I don't believe Immanuel Kant exists as real.

No one reads writing. No one writes. No one understands philosophical ideas. No one knows knowledge.

Always be yourself, the real fictional character. Forget the tedious details, just be nothing, for nothing ever happens, happened or is happening.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:25 amIt is pointless for me to put myself in a supposed-GOD's shoes when to me GOD is an illusion.
Now, all you have to do is apply that same logic to Immanuel Kant's shoes.

If the shoe fits and all.

Caution: You are not required to show up to your own show.

I had never be bothered with your sick thinking other when Kant's views are misrepresented as in the OP.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:55 am I had never be bothered with your sick thinking other
Thanks for complimenting my other. It's an honor, and I'll be sure to wear the badge with pride. :D

I guess you represented me again. Did my shoes fit you comfortably. :wink: