Responsibility

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Responsibility

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:14 pm Age wrote:
Also, human beings on the evolutionary path of always maturing into making better and better choices could be seen as perfection, itself.
Human beings are impossible to compare with perfection as humans evolve so very very rapidly. To date humans have evolved to become masters of much of the physical world. The end is in sight for humans whose cultural evolution has led to a dead end comparable with that which did for the dinosaurs.

Certain wild species such as eagles and other hawks are so perfectly evolved to fit their environments that at this time they have reached a pitch of perfection compared with their environments. However if their environments alter, say by the introduction of lethal gamekeepers, these highly evolved birds of prey will no longer be perfect for their environments.
Excellent! well put. Very intelligent response. :D

I enjoy listening to your ideas. :D ....thanks for being here. This forum is very lucky to have you.
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:08 am
Also, human beings on the evolutionary path of always maturing into making better and better choices could be seen as perfection, itself.
Human beings are impossible to compare with perfection as humans evolve so very very rapidly. To date humans have evolved to become masters of much of the physical world. The end is in sight for humans whose cultural evolution has led to a dead end comparable with that which did for the dinosaurs.

Certain wild species such as eagles and other hawks are so perfectly evolved to fit their environments that at this time they have reached a pitch of perfection compared with their environments. However if their environments alter, say by the introduction of lethal gamekeepers, these highly evolved birds of prey will no longer be perfect for their environments.

I enjoy listening to your ideas. :D ....thanks for being here. This forum is very lucky to have you.
IOW, you affirm my thinking [it's about the only thing 98% of the people who participate in any forum care about].

As an aside, isn't it kind of a stretch to compare human culture and "dinosaur culture" [whatever that might be]?
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:42 am Also, are you thinking about this now?
You have aptly demonstrated that you will not be understanding this anytime soon, so let's call it a conversation. Thanks for the discussion.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

isn't it kind of a stretch to compare human culture and "dinosaur culture" [whatever that might be]?
Dinosaurs probably had no cultures at all. What killed off the dinosaurs was some natural disaster not so?

Post by Age »

simplicity wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:03 pm
Age wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:42 am Also, are you thinking about this now?
You have aptly demonstrated that you will not be understanding this anytime soon, so let's call it a conversation. Thanks for the discussion.
I have ALREADY PROVEN that I understand this FULLY.

Whereas you have ALREADY TOLD us that you are INCAPABLE of fully understanding this or ANY thing.

So, each to their own, as some would say.

When, and IF, you EVER do start 'taking FULL responsibility' for your Wrong behaviors, then you to will be ABLE to FULLY understand ALL-OF-THIS, as well.

Post by Age »

simplicity wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:00 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:08 am

IOW, you affirm my thinking [it's about the only thing 98% of the people who participate in any forum care about].

As an aside, isn't it kind of a stretch to compare human culture and "dinosaur culture" [whatever that might be]?
But NO one compared human culture to ANY other culture. You introduced this IMAGINED scenario to 'try to' refute some thing that was NOT even being talked about nor even mentioned.