This Forum

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

surreptitious57

This Forum

Post by surreptitious57 »

This forum has the two attributes necessary that make it a great place to be

One : it has the optimum active membership - so not too big or not too small but just the right size
Two : everyone is their own individual thinker which makes for some very interesting threads indeed

So to every single one of the regulars here I say thank you for making this place what it is
And I sincerely hope that you all remain posting here for as long as it is humanly possible
Dontaskme

Re: This Forum

Post by Dontaskme »

surreptitious57 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:09 am This forum has the two attributes necessary that make it a great place to be

One : it has the optimum active membership - so not too big or not too small but just the right size
Two : everyone is their own individual thinker which makes for some very interesting threads indeed

So to every single one of the regulars here I say thank you for making this place what it is
And I sincerely hope that you all remain posting here for as long as it is humanly possible
I really like you, you are so sincere and genuine. Easy to communicate with, relaxed and honest. It's a pleasure to have you here too.

I missed you for awhile because I thought about your absence, I noticed your absence because I'm drawn to what you personally have to say here. I do not feel this with some of the other characters here, but to be perfectly honest I'm still up for any challenging discussion that may or may not crop up with all the characters here. Some people can disappear for months, and I will not even notice they have been absent, but I did notice your absence.

Anyways you are back. It's good to have you back. :D

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Indeed. I think it's possibly unique on the internet.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

surreptitious57 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:09 am This forum has the two attributes necessary that make it a great place to be

That's a really nice thing to say. Glad to have you on the forum too. :)