Christianity

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: Christianity

Post by Gary Childress »

Walker wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:01 pm Why. Not cynical enough?
Walker, my wannabe swami, if you wish your question answered, then you might do well to post exactly what your question is referring to. Otherwise, how is anyone supposed to answer it?
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:56 pm Sorry. Not interested.
All the more reason that the free portions will continue to be given here. All refusal is actually a request for more intense engagement. Once Knowledge has you in its sights there’s no backing out.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

KNOWING is the apparent need to know.

Unknowing is simply THIS. Just this. One without a second.

If it is more than one, that is simply the experience of separation, the apparent two, but not two.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:11 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:56 pm Sorry. Not interested.
All the more reason that the free portions will continue to be given here. All refusal is actually a request for more intense engagement. Once Knowledge has you in its sights there’s no backing out.
Good grief. Go find a drone somewhere to play with.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:54 pm I choose not to be just another ant in what amounts to an ant colony.
Ah-ha! You are obviously primed for my Jinn Magic: Mystic Door to Unlimited Wealth©.

However, that goes out at $499.00

You are not going to want to miss it!
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:17 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:54 pm I choose not to be just another ant in what amounts to an ant colony.
Ah-ha! You are obviously primed for my Jinn Magic: Mystic Door to Unlimited Wealth©.

However, that goes out at $499.00

You are not going to want to miss it!
You and Age now have something in common. :roll:
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

If ever there ever an Ant there was,
It’s Age the Ant 🐜 because because
Because because because because be-CAUSE,
Because of the cRaZy CAPS he does ….
I teach Anti-Ant, Gary. Have you learned nothing so far!?!
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:55 pm
If ever there ever an Ant there was,
It’s Age the Ant 🐜 because because
Because because because because be-CAUSE,
Because of the cRaZy CAPS he does ….
I teach Anti-Ant, Gary. Have you learned nothing so far!?!
So far I know you are very much interested in being a teacher. If you want to post something here to discuss you are free to do so and I may or may not discuss it. However, I won't be paying for any courses from you. I have other more pressing matters to focus my financial resources on. I'm also somewhat suspicious of any mortal who eagerly seeks the title of "teacher" as though he is positive no wrong could possibly come from it. I for one would never put myself in a position of such responsibility for the welfare of a willing pupil unless I was sure of myself and even then it wouldn't be a light decision on my part. I'm always available to discuss whatever I feel interested in discussing and if someone should ever want my advice or to follow my steps, then my only words would be to follow yourself if you want to follow me.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:54 pm I for one would never put myself in a position of such responsibility for the welfare of a willing pupil unless I was sure of myself and even then it wouldn't be a light decision on my part.
I struggled for years with self-doubts but when I saw how the multitudes were transformed I knew, as sure as rain, that a Power greater than myself had decided for me.

It was at that point I accepted the Fate of an Ascending Master.

Has it been easy? No! Has it made oodles of dough? Yes! Do I tire of the women who throw themselves at me? Hell no! Should I be ashamed? Probably, given the demands I make. But no matter!

You’re just not ready — yet — Gary. And that is valid in my book, honorable man that you are!

Take the Course!!!
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

The minutes & the hours pass as though a flow of cold molasses — waiting, waiting anxiously for the responses of Age and Atto.

What’s in store? Does even The Creator know?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:06 pm
I struggled for years with self-doubts but when I saw how the multitudes were transformed I knew, as sure as rain, that a Power greater than myself had decided for me.

Has it been easy? No! Has it made oodles of dough? Yes! Do I tire of the women who throw themselves at me? Hell no! Should I be ashamed? Probably, given the demands I make. But no matter!
Oh,so you don't just come here because you have nowhere better to go, then? :|
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

There are better places … yet I come here.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:35 pm There are better places … yet I come here.
Yes, I know what you mean; they let anybody in here.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:06 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:54 pm I for one would never put myself in a position of such responsibility for the welfare of a willing pupil unless I was sure of myself and even then it wouldn't be a light decision on my part.

You’re just not ready — yet — Gary. And that is valid in my book, honorable man that you are!

Take the Course!!!
I'm not going to give you money for anything I can research for myself. If I want to learn about something and pay someone for it, I'll go to an accredited university or college if there's no free video on YouTube about it. Jesus Christ, now I know how women must feel when they can't get rid of some guy who follows them home from class and won't take "leave me alone" for an answer.

There are appropriate ways to seek subscribers and inappropriate ones. You're just embarrassing yourself, chief.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

The Spirit has chosen. I’m just a pawn in a cosmic game.