Christianity

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Re: Christianity

Post by Harbal »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:36 pm
Funny thought; would God accept if someone invited him into their genitals?
He prefers to get into them uninvited. Think of the Virgin Mary. That would be classed as rape these days. :o
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Harbal wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:38 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:33 pm
Harbal wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:08 pm

And your point is? :?
Poor Harbal. Doesn't understand anything.

Persecuting persecution is not the same as persecuting Chrisianity.
Persecusion is wrong, but Jews are persecuted, Muslims, black people, gays, and lots of other people are all persecuted. Do you think that is somehow less serious than the persecution of Christians?
Apparently, the word persecution only applies to Christians. It's (quite literally) "to hell with everyone else."
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:42 pm
That's just an illusion, Gary. Consider the source of that posting, where you found that image, then instead imagine what a cow flop looks like after a wagon wheel runs through it.

:lol:
If Gary understands what on earth that is supposed to mean, he's a smarter man than me. :?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Harbal wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:08 pm

And your point is? :?

Persecusion is wrong, but Jews are persecuted, Muslims, black people, gays, and lots of other people are all persecuted. Do you think that is somehow less serious than the persecution of Christians?
This is The Christianity Thread, Einstein, and that's a pretty weak justification you present for persecuting Christians.

Good grief. Your questions suck.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:45 pm

Apparently, the word persecution only applies to Christians. It's (quite literally) "to hell with everyone else."
You're the third coming of Einstein.

Another wise guy with just stupid comments.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Harbal wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:46 pm

If Gary understands what on earth that is supposed to mean, he's a smarter man than me. :?
He probably doesn't.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

That's just an illusion, Gary. Consider the source of that posting, where you found that image, then instead imagine what a cow flop looks like after a wagon wheel runs through it.

I have no idea what he's on about either. Maybe swami walker can help us cretins better understand him.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:47 pm
This is The Christianity Thread, Einstein, and that's a pretty weak justification you present for persecuting Christians.
I think the persecution of Christians is wrong, so I wouldn't dream of trying to justify it. But persecution is not an aspect of Christianity, and Christians do not experience it any more so than other religions and groups. I don't see the relevance of it in this thread.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:50 pm
I have no idea what he's on about either. Maybe swami walker can help us cretins better understand him.
I think he's feeling persecuted for being a Christian, when he is in fact being persecuted for being an idiot. :(
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:57 pm
I think he's feeling persecuted for being a Christian, when he is in fact being persecuted for being an idiot. :(
I could swear he stated he batted for your lot, the infidels.
Walker

Post by Walker »

It's no wonder Gary.

Gary, humans are blessed with a good access portal to the mind sense. Better than the animals. Use it. Harbal is a lost cause in that regard. Now, just a imagine a pretty young rose. Then, imagine the owner of that rose abuses it many times a day with artificial, man-made devices, for the lifespan of the rose. Cause and effect, Gary. It’s going to look like a cow flop that a wagon wheel rolled through. But it’s nice to pretend with the pretty pictures. In that particular picture, there's a big clue in its web address.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Does he qualify as "Christian"? He seems to disagree with IC on a few things regarding the applicability of Eastern mysticism and yogi stuff to Christianity. According to IC, those things aren't compatible with each other. I wonder if that would make him a "blasphemer" or "heretic"? :?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:00 pm
I could swear he stated he batted for your lot, the infidels.
He is definitely not one of my lot. :o
Walker

Post by Walker »

Harbal wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:54 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:47 pm
I think the persecution of Christians is wrong, so I wouldn't dream of trying to justify it. But persecution is not an aspect of Christianity, and Christians do not experience it any more so than other religions and groups. I don't see the relevance of it in this thread.
Language and action are expressions of the same intent.

That's another statement you will need to finger out on your own.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:08 pm
Does he qualify as "Christian"? He seems to disagree with IC on a few things regarding the applicability of Eastern mysticism and yogi stuff to Christianity. According to IC, those things aren't compatible with each other. I wonder if that would make him a "blasphemer" or "heretic"? :?
Gary, you sound like a little girl. If you have question about me, ask me like you're a man.

And you fucking better be polite, or expect the same in return.