Christianity

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: Christianity

Post by Immanuel Can »

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:16 am Quite wise. That one is the game-player type with some rather unpleasant personal tendencies...
Wisdom for us both, perhaps. :wink:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:36 am
Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:16 am Quite wise. That one is the game-player type with some rather unpleasant personal tendencies...
Yeah. Chewing on the little snot does get tedious and repetitive, but it needed to be said.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:26 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:12 am The hypocritical little kristoturd who claims to weep over zygotes and embryos yet relishes the slow torturing to death of god's creatures. Tsk tsk.
You made it personal, you fucking kunt. Don't try and change the subject, which is your ignorant, filthy, disgusting excuse of a person on a philosophy forum. I mean, why the hell are you even here? You are completely disgusting. Do you stink as much in the flesh?

If I were you, you stupid moron, I wouldn't tell your husband that you love gophers.

No, that doesn't have the crude meaning you think it means, with your crude mind. He won't think that you're fucking gophers, even though that's quite the mental image. You fucking a gopher.

I mean, why else would you support their abortion rights, as you asserted in the above posting? You luv 'em and they're nothing but varmints trying to take over the world, for the purpose of destroying the world by sheer numbers.

Your heart bleeds for gophers, and you advocate human abortion. How horrible of you. Such a filthy morality.

You bet I'm still here, you kunt. Where are you?
Still squeaking away there like the annoying little enraged enzyme that you are. So sorry for not showing the hypocritical kristofuckturds on this forum the 'respect' that you feel y'all deserve :lol: No wonder y'all stick together. How ironic, a religious fuckturd dictating who 'belongs' on a philosophy forum. Philosophy is about thinking. Kristofucks don't think.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:36 am
Yeah, these baiters.

Masterbaiters of Philosophy, for sure.

I think they're fakes.
tillingborn

Post by tillingborn »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:05 pm
tillingborn wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:19 am The media is owned and/or run by people with political interests, which will influence the news they report and how they report it, that is just a fact of life.
True enough.
You're right. I did give too hasty an agreement. My apologies.
Making a mistake and correcting it is one of the things you identified as making the "legacy press" unreliable.
Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:05 pmBut my suprise with your interpretation stems from this: I did not interpret you to be saying that's the way it should be, nor that it was inevitable -- which is the implication you wished to take from my agreement...and with that interpretation, I do not agree.
That again is you doing exactly what you criticise the media for; you have taken a statement and given it a spin that fits your purpose. So confident are you in your belief, that you can presume to tell me what I wish.
Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:05 pmIt is not the way it should be, it is not inevitable, and it's not right. However, it is the way things seem to be operating now.

That's what I meant to concede.
That is all I said and all I meant.
Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:05 pmI was not conceding what you took me to be conceding.
Here you are compounding the false belief you created. I'm sure you have heard that if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth, and yet here you are doing precisely that.
Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:05 pmSo you can have your Pravda news, I guess.
The "legacy media" you mean? I got fed up waiting for you to explain so I looked it up. It is as I suspected:
""Legacy media" is politi-speak that political conservatives use to identify long-standing ("mature") media outlets (such as the TV news networks - ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc., and the major print news services - New York Times, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times., etc.) Typically, these ostensibly "left-wing" news outlets are critical of conservative political agendas."
The outlets that use 'legacy media' in this way are your Pravda news.
Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:05 pmI think the public has a right to expect a reasonable attempt at objective reporting from people whose whole occupation depends on them appearing to tell the truth.
As the above shows, you can't be relied on to tell yourself the truth. You accept as true the news as it is reported by the media whose 'truth' most closely aligns with your own. Inevitably they will tell you things they quite possibly believe, just as you have told yourself that I wish you to interpret things in particular ways. That does not make them mendacious or manipulative any more than it does you.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:33 am Kristofucks don't think.
Are you sure? 8)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:29 am ''Gophers are an important part of the ecosystem (unlike Walker).They increase soil fertility by mixing plant material and fecal wastes into the soil. Their burrowing aerates the soil and decreases its compaction. They can help speed up the formation of new soil by bringing minerals to the surface.''
Pointless getting sciency on a Trump supporter, they simply haven't got the mental cognition for it, and will immediately start telling you its all a conspiracy, ya know Hilary is actually Queen of the gophers..etc..
Walker

Post by Walker »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:47 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:33 am Kristofucks don't think.
Are you sure? 8)
Obviously, she defines Kristofuck as someone who is intelligent, kind, courteous, and thoughtful. She sees this as a target. This defines the kind of person she is.

What she wants me to do is either declare to be an identity of Christian, or denounce the religion.

This is the disadvantage of not understanding what I write, not needing to understand what I write, or wanting to understand what I write.

I could write until I'm as dead as a poison eating bug, which is actually what baiters want, I do think.

I got her number. She's had enough chances to have her ignorance cleared up. Fuck her.
vegetariantaxidermy

Hilarious that he keeps using the word 'baiter' when the 'kind Intelligent' kristoturd addressed me first in a deliberately 'baiting' way :lol:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:16 am Hilarious that he keeps using the word 'baiter' when the 'kind Intelligent' kristoturd addressed me first in a deliberately 'baiting' way :lol:
Just so you know, I think Walker is on your team, as in he is also an infidel.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:28 pm
Alexis Jacobi wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:03 pm You have surely gathered that I regard Yahweh as a 'fake' and as a literary-divine figure animated by a priest-class.
That you think that is the least surprising revelation on record.

Be careful in your conversation here, if you wish it to continue. I recommend you don't advance as fact that which is merely a hypothesis or question on your part, or you cross the line between inquiry and blasphemy. And if you do choose to blaspheme, then I will, for your own safety and the future of your soul, have to withdraw from speaking with you. I have to take thought for your welfare here, and do the moral thing, even if you choose not to.

So pick what you say next accordingly. I shall reply according to your choosing.
I haven't followed the dialogue too closely, but I did ask about blasphemy, and I appreciate the response. What you said in your response to me, and here, makes perfect sense, and it is kind of you to reply to me, and here to AJ. It's good of you to offer the admonition.

Living a Christian life brings much good to the world and oneself. I've seen it in many ways, although I don't lay claim to it.

I think it's important to make a distinction about blasphemy, which may have been made and escaped my attention, since I haven't been following too closely.

The distinction is: blasphemy against God is the prohibition. In addition to doctrine, there are psychological detriments to blasphemy against God once one admits knowledge of right and wrong, which folks are adept at denying via relativism and delusion.

Once one surrenders to the knowledge of right and wrong, the bible becomes a confirmation of Life truths, a recognition of truth, in addition to advises and prescriptions.

It's interesting that in the American frontier many youngsters learned to read by the bible, and for many it was the book of morality tales for developing minds.

That one reason is the reason behind reasons that made America what it is. The bible and the frontier unleashed those young minds. It didn't box them in, which is what folks looking from the outside in, thoughtlessly imagine.

I see this verse not as justification or prescription, but a simple statement of the way things are, and I will quote it because I like it, and because you have the sense to not blaspheme, which also has practical benefits in life, and view, and the honesty required to not foul what is precious and important.

It's true, of course.

Matthew 12:31
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:36 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:16 am Hilarious that he keeps using the word 'baiter' when the 'kind Intelligent' kristoturd addressed me first in a deliberately 'baiting' way :lol:
I don't have a 'team'. He writes so much gibberish that it's impossible to decipher what the fuck he thinks about anything, but I had always had the general impression that he's one of the handful of 'kristoturd gang' members on here. He would have to be the only atheist in America who worships Trump then :lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:43 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:36 am
I don't have a 'team'. He writes so much gibberish that it's impossible to decipher what the fuck he thinks about anything, but I had always had the general impression that he's one of the handful of 'kristoturd gang' members on here. He would have to be the only atheist in America who worships Trump then :lol:
Now that we’ve addressed the little shitty particular ignorance, we can now move onto the misguided, anti-humanity, immoral, and illogical principled support for abortion, to which you’ll bleat your typical, repetitive litany of lies, distortions, and baiting. You might not read it, but others will and say, huh, what about me, what am I?

These Radical Left-Wing Abortion Advocates (is there any other kind) live by a popular fantasy, and that fantasy is, what’s growing inside of a woman’s womb, is not human life existing and alive in one of the many stages of human development that begins at conception.

I mean, they're so screwed up they say that men can have babies. Good grief.

To them, a human in this stage of development is expendable because it’s worth no more than a bug’s life. Strangely enough, these fanatics of death have the same view of the last stage of life, when all the mysteries unfold. They think that’s worth no more than a bug’s life, and even push to kill old people like bugs, although certainly not with a bug’s agonizing pain. :roll: As if that justifies vivisection in the womb for all those others further along in their inevitable development, which are much more than a few. Oh no, of course not. I mean ... science. Yeah, that's it. Science!

These rabid, extremist abortionists think that their every fart and thought is the baseline of morality, and anyone should be attacked who deviates from their fantasy, that they hope to make true with repetition, hope to make true if they say it often, loud, and viciously enough, that what’s growing inside of a woman’s womb is not a human life. They do it that way because they don't have logic, or science, or even basic reasoning skills. What they do have is a rationale to make their self-image what it used to be before the complication. But of course of they don't know when they're young.

Before the words, before the labels, before the identified and delineated stages of human development, before folks started trying to define what a person is and counting angels on the head of a pin, even with the earliest of early human beings, that was Life there in the womb, just as it is now. Right there. Human life.

But oh, how those fanatical, Left-wing extremist abortionists wish it wasn’t so, because that so complicates their justifications and rationalizations, doesn’t it.

Better to admit in the clear hell of truth that it's human life rather than live in the comforting fog of delusion.

Admitting the truth won't kill you. It will make you stronger in ways you can't even know until you know them.
Walker

Post by Walker »

What a moron.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:38 am
What a moron.
I'm not the one who said you are an atheist :lol: See how pathetic and annoying you are? A coward who hides behind gibberish, like some dipshit corporate wank-job.