Christianity

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Christianity

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:33 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:31 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:27 pm I prefer this Walker to the gibberish Walker. Everyone needs a good laugh now and then :lol:
That's because I'm disrespecting you, and disrespecting Christianity is fundamental to your self-concept.

That's because you're an ignorant, Christian-hating kunt.
I don't recall demanding 'respect' from you. I couldn't care less in fact...
Great! Then you don't mind me calling you the stupid kunt that you are, which btw, is only done for the sake of clarity.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:37 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:27 pm I prefer this Walker to the gibberish Walker. Everyone needs a good laugh now and then :lol:
:lol:

None of us were born in a pigsty. However, there is nothing like a good roll around in the hay, getting down and dirty like one.
Stupid woman. Jesus was born in a stable, and rational folks, such as me, do not sleep with pigs.

Why don't you and your misinformation just fuck off.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:24 pm

For example, fuck-off doesn't mean fucking herself with her worn-out dildo.
''Fuck off'' can mean anything, it's all a matter how one chooses to interpret or context it. I chose to context it the way I chose to interpret it, and you didn't like it...well too bad, and Ooooh,boo hoo bully for you!

You are projecting again....You couldn't possibly know if I own a dildo or that I used one last night. So stop being overly dramatic Walker.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:44 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:37 pm
:lol:

None of us were born in a pigsty. However, there is nothing like a good roll around in the hay, getting down and dirty like one.
Stupid woman. Jesus was born in a stable, and rational folks, such as me, do not sleep with pigs.

I said a pigsty not a stable.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Harry Baird wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:24 pm I haven't paid close enough attention. It seems though that the answer is something like "close; me 'n that religion are bros". I can work with that.
VT wrote:I prefer this Walker to the gibberish Walker. Everyone needs a good laugh now and then :lol:
There's your answer, Harry. Context.

They love it. They love that sort of thing. It's their meat. It's what they respond to. Notice all the activity in the thread. Suddenly, they understand what's being said.

These are not serious people, Harry. In fact, they're clowns. Check the word of the day thread for the definition of a clown, in this context.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I've already told you, I fucked off last night. My misinformation just silently watched on.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:46 pm
I said a pigsty not a stable.
Well then, you get to explain the relevance of your statement to Christianity.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:50 pm

I've already told you, I fucked off last night. My misinformation just silently watched on.
Once again you misinterpret out of context, you stupid rapacious sow.

Fuck off means to take your stupid comments out of this thread.
Walker

Post by Walker »

I've told to both explain and fuck off.

Surprise us. Do one or the other.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:49 pm
HB wrote:There's a lotta hostility in the air tonight. 'Twould be hypocritical of me to complain given my past performance (ouch!), but what gives? I've confined myself to this thread. Is there stuff happenin' in other threads that has spilled over into this one without my awareness?
Harry Baird wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:24 pm I haven't paid close enough attention. It seems though that the answer is something like "close; me 'n that religion are bros". I can work with that.
VT wrote:I prefer this Walker to the gibberish Walker. Everyone needs a good laugh now and then :lol:
There's your answer, Harry. Context.

They love it. They love that sort of thing. It's their meat. It's what they respond to. Notice all the activity in the thread. Suddenly, they understand what's being said.

These are not serious people, Harry. In fact, they're clowns. Check the word of the day thread for the definition of a clown, in this context.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:57 pm
You're still here?
Apparently so yes, seems like it, why you even need to ask when it's blindingly obvious is rather perplexing to say the least.
Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:57 pmYou are so stupid.
Thank you. I've always baggsied that role.
Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:57 pm There's lots of ways to knock a hat off.
You can do it with a look, a word, a gesture with your own invisible hat, probably other ways.

What, did you assume violence?
No I didn't, you did.
Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:57 pmHow about describing brushing your teeth for us, and then fucking off.
NO

I am getting quite sick of your commands for me to mimic your kinks Walker. Please try to control the urge to demand that people mimic your kinks ..especially when attempting to be the perfect spokes-person on all things to do with Christian philosophy.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:05 pmblah blah blah
Moron.

Explain the relevance of your pig sty statement to Christianity now that I've corrected you, and told you that Jesus was born in a stable.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

tillingborn wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:49 am On the face of it, you accept that the media who describe their competition as the 'legacy media' are your own Pravda news.
That's a deliberate misinterpretation. I never said I had any such thing.

I never told you I have a particular "media" I trust at all. In fact, most of the sources I tend to refer to, diverse as they are, are not part of the business model of the "legacy" media at all. They aren't owned by multinationals, they don't all speak with one voice, they don't all shill for one party, and they don't even belong to only one nation, in many cases. Somebody who's smart waits for the documentation, or the video, or the data, or the other evidence, rather than relying on the interpretation of celebrity newscasters paid by corporations. All these things, of course, are untrue of the "legacy" media.

Pravda was a unified source, under the centralized direction of a single party. That was its point: not to allow the assemblage of data or the requiring of evidence, or the forming of independent judgment, but rather to shape the narrative for the populace in advance, in the interests of a particular ideology...just as the legacy media now do for the specific business and government interests with which they manifestly collude.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dubious wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:44 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:05 am But don't worry. He knows better now.
You will know,
Not according to your narrative, I presume. According to your narrative, if it is like Nietzsche's, we will all know nothing.
The future is certain 'to be as all that came before'
Oh dear. :lol:

Are you really trying to cite the "Eternal Return" idea to me? Nietzsche was not only wrong about that, he was so wrong that he was mathematically wrong. What he proposed isn't just unlikely, but actually mathematically impossible.

In a field of infinite alternatives, there can be no "return," let alone an infinite series of returns to the same set of variables. That's not even mathematically plausible to expect. It is, in fact, infinitely unlikely.

So no, Nietzsche was wrong yet again, there.
Harry Baird

Post by Harry Baird »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:49 pm It's their meat. It's what they respond to.
Maybe, if that's your analysis, you should stop throwing meat to them? I mean, I'm new enough here that I don't know my DAM from my VT, but doesn't it seem that they're gorging on the feast you're providing?