Indian Saints

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Jsingh

Indian Saints

Post by Jsingh »

Hi All,

I would like to learn more about the indian saints and from a indian philosphical perpespective why such individuals come into our lives, being more specific, for example it is a common understanding that all beings come into this life through Krishna/Ram and I would like to learn more about the reasons from an indian perpective. why do such individuals come about? but not through the common texts from Hinduism, Sikhism and Buddhism (Ramayan, Gita, Grant Sahib, Vedas and common classical Buddhists text).
Why do such individuals come about?
What is their purpose?
From Krishna`s/Ram`s perspective why does he bring these indviduals to us?
Are they brought here to teach us something or is that for example in modern society with such high knowledgable people with PHD`s, proffessors etc such people would find it insulting, inimidating to learn from such an individual and as such such beings are brought here to teach but to be exploited for our personal benefit of material gain, plenty and way of life etc?

I thank you in advance for your replies to my question

J singh

Re: Indian Saints

Post by Age »

Jsingh wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:14 pm Hi All,

I would like to learn more about the indian saints and from a indian philosphical perpespective why such individuals come into our lives, being more specific, for example it is a common understanding that all beings come into this life through Krishna/Ram and I would like to learn more about the reasons from an indian perpective. why do such individuals come about? but not through the common texts from Hinduism, Sikhism and Buddhism (Ramayan, Gita, Grant Sahib, Vedas and common classical Buddhists text).
Why do such individuals come about?
What is their purpose?
From Krishna`s/Ram`s perspective why does he bring these indviduals to us?
Are they brought here to teach us something or is that for example in modern society with such high knowledgable people with PHD`s, proffessors etc such people would find it insulting, inimidating to learn from such an individual and as such such beings are brought here to teach but to be exploited for our personal benefit of material gain, plenty and way of life etc?

I thank you in advance for your replies to my question

J singh
If you want to learn more the things above, then please;

1. Define what an 'indian saint' is EXACTLY, to you.

2. Explain what an 'indian philosophical perspective' is? In fact, are you even able to define what an 'indian' is? If yes, then please do.

3. Inform us of who is the 'our' here, which these, so called, 'indian saints' supposedly 'come into'?

4. When you say, "all beings", then who and/or what are you referring to EXACTLY?

That way I can explain to you WHY individuals come about, and, what their purpose is.
Impenitent

Re: Indian Saints

Post by Impenitent »

Most American paratroopers pray to the "patron saint" of the Apache (the last one to surrender anyhow) every time they jump...

-Imp