What is philosophy?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Lacewing

Re: What is philosophy?

Post by Lacewing »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:16 pm By the way, we are still WAITING to SEE your answer to the clarifying question: Do you think you are 'trying to' help or hinder here?
I thought you asked that of Atla?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:18 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:04 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:48 pm
I'm afraid he's just one among the many many Kens out there, but he couldn't handle being pedestrian so he fooled himself he was very very important instead. I've seen about 12 delusional little men on this one insignificant forum announcing they are they are the greatest philosopher of all time and have all the answers, they're all the One True Whateverhisnamewas, and they are all pretty much the same. They often compare themselves to Copernicus, Galileo, Newton and Einstein much as you just did by the way.

Does that answer your CLarIFYinG qUEStioN?
That answered the question, from your perspective of things, only. So, yes.

But, by the way, the "ken", which you are directly referring to here, NEVER EVER thought what you ALLEGE and PRESUME here. Just so that 'you' are AWARE.

Also, did that "ken" EVER announce absolutely ANY thing like that it was "the greatest philosopher of all time and had all the answers" or that it was "the One True (whatever)"?

What do you mean by "they are all pretty much the same"? "pretty much the same" 'what', EXACTLY?

Did that "ken" EVER compare itself to ANY other human being?

Now, you CLAIM that i have compared "my self" to those four named "human beings" "much as those "others" did. So, will you PROVIDE some ACTUAL proof to this CLAIM of yours here?
Just up the page there you did a whole routine comparing yourself to the only guy who knows the sun doesn't orbit the earth. That's you comparing yourself to Copernicus.
Or, was that actually a 'routine' comparing the people like 'you', in the days when this was written, with the people, in those days, when some thing ACTUALLY True was being explained to them?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:18 pm You've got plenty of form for telling us that "future generations" will wish to review this site to see how your fabulous wisdom emerged, so don't bullshit me pretending to be humble, you are massively egotistical.
LOL

This site will CERTAINLY NOT BE where, HOW 'wisdom', itself, emerges through ALL human beings collective, is SHOWN and REVEALED. That SHOWING is for ANOTHER PLACE, in ANOTHER TIME.

Saying, "you are massively egotistical", is EXTREMELY FUNNY, when who and what the 'you' IS, is FULLY UNDERSTOOD.

And, saying that is, literally, also a PERFECT EXAMPLE of 'projecting', itself.

Post by Age »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:36 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:16 pm By the way, we are still WAITING to SEE your answer to the clarifying question: Do you think you are 'trying to' help or hinder here?
I thought you asked that of Atla?
You thought CORRECTLY. Thus I thought WRONG, ONCE MORE.

MY APOLOGIES.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:53 pm
Atla wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:54 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:11 am

I HAVE SHOWN PARTS of the PROOF for my claims.

Have you NOT SEEN THEM YET?

If you have NOT YET SEEN those parts, then there is NO USE in SHOWING you the REST, correct?

By the way, I have even asked you what is the 'it', which you are talking about in relation to PROOF. But you do NOT even have the ABILITY or DECENCY to ANSWER and CLARIFY.

LOL

The sun revolves around the earth RIGHT?

Do you have ANY IDEA WHY that did NOT WORK?

In case you have MISSED SOMETHING HERE, then the REASON WHY is BECAUSE the HOW has NOT YET been EXPLAINED.

Do ANY of 'you', human beings, in the days when this is being written, KNOW HOW to SEE 'It' YET?

OF COURSE NOT.

Unless, OF COURSE, there are some who have NOT YET EXPRESSED 'HOW'.

'you', "atla", OBVIOUSLY do NOT KNOW HOW, correct?

LOL

Human and history is just PLAIN OBVIOUS.

And, 'you', "atla", like the rest of 'you', human beings, throughout history ASSUME way to much, for your own good.

Physical matter continues in its completely, and ONLY, NATURAL way of continually changing in shape and form. Physical matter formed into the shape of the human body. This body evolved to have five senses, which is what is able to observe and/or experiences the Universe, around it. Through these five senses information enters the brain, which this information is gathered and stored as thoughts and memories. The sixth sense, within the human body, is thee Mind, of which there is ONLY One, throughout the WHOLE of the Universe. This Mind is Truly FREE and OPEN and allows matter to be able to do, create, and achieve whatever is imagined. Matter evolved into the shape and form of the human brain, this formation became able to further form language, from, and about, the 'world', the body experiences, around it. Through the sharing of this language of 'things', 'things' become gradually MORE KNOWN, or MORE CLEARER.

Because of language, from the five senses, and the sixth sense, which is Truly OPEN, ALL imaginings can be SHARED with other human bodies of matter.

However, because the Mind allows absolutely ANY thing to be imagined, and the human brain is formed into being able to gather and store absolutely ANY information, sent to it through the five sense, ANY and ALL information gathered and stored can be IMAGINED to be true, right, or correct, when, in fact, it is ACTUALLY False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect, relative to the Universe, Itself.

Now, because human beings, themselves, have the ability to learn, understand, and reason absolutely ANY and EVERY thing, they also have the ability to "reason" 'that', which is ACTUALLY False, Wrong, and Incorrect, as actually being true, right, and/or correct, but ONLY to themselves, ONLY. For example, flat earth, sun revolving around earth, Universe expansion, and/or Universe beginning. And whenever ANY 'thought' is BELIEVED to be true, then NO AMOUNT of what is ACTUALLY True, Right, and Correct can be PRESENTED to sway the 'thought' into CORRECTION. while that 'thought' is BELIEVED TRUE. That is; WHILE the 'thought' is BELIEVED to be true, right, or correct.

And that is a very short summary of human and history, up to when this was being written.

In the future, to those times, adult human beings learned HOW to rid themselves of ALL those BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS that they were continually coming up with, which in turn ALLOWED them SO VERY EASILY and SO VERY SIMPLY to just SEE what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, which then helped them TREMENDOUSLY in creating and achieving thee ACTUAL 'world', which they ALL IMAGINED OF and REALLY WANTED to live in.

The speed of this TURN AROUND was EXPONENTIAL as they had CHANGED themselves, through VOLUNTARY ENTHUSIASM, and because the TURN AROUND was in a NATURAL FLOW and BALANCE with "their" NATURAL Being. Although it took hundreds and hundreds of thousands of years to evolve to where they were, when this was written, the TURN AROUND only takes/took (depending on one's perspective) a couple of generations. Again, this VERY QUICK CHANGE is just because of FOLLOWING the NATURAL FLOW of things, instead of 'trying to' reorder NATURE, Itself, to how one species WANTED things to be.
Here is A PRIME and PERFECT EXAMPLE of one 'trying to' "justify" their OBVIOUSLY Wrong behavior and treatment of "others".

This one ACTUALLY BELIEVES that if "another" does NOT JUMP and do what they WANT, then they have the "right" to mis/treat the "other", ANYWAY they WANT or see "fit".

Having the ability to 'reason' (out) absolutely ANY and/or EVERY thing, although is GREAT for being able to learn how to create and achieve ANY thing, was also becoming a HUGE DOWNFALL for human beings, themselves, in the days when this was written, as they were "justifying" ALL of their Wrong behaviors, as be "justifiable", without recognizing the downward spiral that they were heading from what was essentially Falsely "reasoned out" Truly Wrong "justifications" and "rationalizations".

As evidenced and proven above here.

This one:
BELIEVES and/or INSISTS that I have NO proof, for my claims.
ASSUMES and/or EXPECTS that I will NOT provide NOR show proof, for my claims. And so,
Therefore, JUMPS into the "justification/rationalization" that the mistreating of ANOTHER human being is PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE and an ALL RIGHT behavior.

This BELIEVING, INSISTING, ASSUMING, and/or EXPECTING is HOW these human beings CONTINUALLY MISTREATED "others" for thousands upon thousands of years. And, it was only a relatively nothing amount of years earlier to when these people misbehaved like this one is SHOWING and REVEALING that there were even human beings who BELIEVED and INSISTED that they could OWN human being "slaves" and "treat" them ANY way that they "saw fit" and had "justified/rationalized" out.

The MISTREATMENT of "others" began from just about the first instance of coming into this 'world', with the continual mistreatment and abuse of "each other", and essentially "themselves", being carried out for thousands upon thousands of years, all depending on what 'culture/country' they were born into and brought up, and lived, in.
Walls of text, but you just restated for the hundreth time your belief that the "One Mind" can shape matter into anything that's imagined, but once again provided no proof.
AND, for ABOUT the hundreth time I will INFORM YOU that I do NOT believe ANY thing like this. I INFORMED YOU of this hundreds of times BECAUSE you keep CLAIMING that I have BELIEFS hundreds of times.

Also, LOL, you just CLAIMED that I have "restated for the hundreth time that the One Mind can shape matter into anything that is imagined". But you could NOT prove this CLAIM at all BECAUSE you could NOT find just ONE TIME where I have EVER stated this just ONCE BEFORE. So, the rest of what you said is moot.
Atla wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:54 pm By the way, millions before you already had this idea but none could prove it so far. (Which you would know if you had any sort of connection to the real world, some vaguest idea about humans and history.)
AND, if you were even SLIGHTLY AWARE 'I' am USING and MANIPULATING 'you' to REACT the way 'you' ARE. To SHOW HOW LOOKING AT and SEEING things the way they did, 'back then', is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS and EXTREMELY DEBILITATING, and WHY that way of LOOKING and SEEING is best NEVER repeated EVER AGAIN.

Oh, and by the way, I ALREADY KNOW that "others" have said what I am saying, and the reason WHY I say 'it' more or less in the EXACT SAME is so that people like 'you', "atla", and "others" in this forum, will say and behave more or less the EXACT SAME way as BILLIONS before 'you' have and did.
Atla wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:54 pm Less bitching more proof please
More proof in regards to 'what', EXACTLY?

You have NOT YET proved ONE of your CLAIMS here in this thread. In fact you REFUSE to even LOOK AT and DISCUSS them, after you just say them and write them down. And this is BECAUSE you can NOT prove them.
Still no proof, this time we really took the time to look at what you were claiming, asked the right clarifying questions, and established that your treatment as just another generic nutjob is fully justified. The evidence that you're a generic nutjob is here for all to see. Seems like a pretty standard schizophrenic God-channeling-complex, even in India where people believe in the Brahman, they would put you into a mental ward.

Unfortunately in the days when this is being written, a high percentage of humans are still preoccupied with chasing their self-serving delusions and hallucinations, and also try to force their nonsense on others.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 pm
uwot wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:35 pmThen you don't understand the difference between 100 and 1 000 000 000 000.
LOL
REALLY?
Is this all you can come up with?
That's all it takes.
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 pmSo, 100 galaxies are blue shifted, from just ONE position in the Universe, which could infer and be transferred to EVERY position in the Universe.
Well, we can certainly infer that astronomers in any of the galaxies we see as blue shifted will see at least the Milky Way blue shifted; but as you say, it is highly likely that our experience is the norm, rather than the exception. As it happens, galaxies colliding and merging is common.
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 pmWhich would MEAN that the Universe IS CONTRACTING, according to the "logic" that, so called, "scientists" use to make their MADE UP CLAIM that the Universe IS EXPANDING and IS TRUE.
This is the difference between one hundred and one trillion that you don't understand. Assuming every galaxy has roughly one hundred neighbours moving towards them, then like us, any astronomers anywhere in the universe will see one trillion galaxies moving away.
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 pmNow, just because 1 000 000 000 000 AND MORE galaxies are red shifted, from ONE position in the Universe, compared to ONLY 100 OR LESS galaxies, which are blue shifted, then according to these "scientists" then this then MEANS, without doubt, without questioning, and IRREFUTABLY TRUE that the Universe IS EXPANDING.
What a JOKE.
Well no; any good scientist knows that this claim is not without doubt, not without questioning, and not absolutely true.
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 pmNow, OF COURSE, you will come back and say something like: BUT any "good scientist" KNOWS that this CLAIM is NOT without doubt, NOT without questioning, and NOT absolutely true.
It's like you can read my mind.
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 pmYET, EVERY time they have their "truth" questioned and doubted, they refer to the book, that is; the literature.
That's because they don't want lunatics anywhere near sensitive and expensive equipment. In most cases the literature is carefully scrutinised and peer reviewed, so it's not just one person's misconceived opinion.
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 pmWhen ALL of 'you', human beings, learn how to START LOOKING AT and SEEING things through the Mind, instead of just LOOKING AT and SEEING things through the brain, then what thee ACTUAL Truth is starts FLOODING IN.
No Age, when human beings like you stop seeing with their brain, all sorts of nonsense starts flooding out.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:58 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:04 pm

That answered the question, from your perspective of things, only. So, yes.

But, by the way, the "ken", which you are directly referring to here, NEVER EVER thought what you ALLEGE and PRESUME here. Just so that 'you' are AWARE.

Also, did that "ken" EVER announce absolutely ANY thing like that it was "the greatest philosopher of all time and had all the answers" or that it was "the One True (whatever)"?

What do you mean by "they are all pretty much the same"? "pretty much the same" 'what', EXACTLY?

Did that "ken" EVER compare itself to ANY other human being?

Now, you CLAIM that i have compared "my self" to those four named "human beings" "much as those "others" did. So, will you PROVIDE some ACTUAL proof to this CLAIM of yours here?
Just up the page there you did a whole routine comparing yourself to the only guy who knows the sun doesn't orbit the earth. That's you comparing yourself to Copernicus.
Or, was that actually a 'routine' comparing the people like 'you', in the days when this was written, with the people, in those days, when some thing ACTUALLY True was being explained to them?
That's not a different thing Ken. In the story where you compare us to the people who mocked Copernicus, if we are like them, then you are like him. Why would this even need to be explained to you?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:18 pm You've got plenty of form for telling us that "future generations" will wish to review this site to see how your fabulous wisdom emerged, so don't bullshit me pretending to be humble, you are massively egotistical.
LOL

This site will CERTAINLY NOT BE where, HOW 'wisdom', itself, emerges through ALL human beings collective, is SHOWN and REVEALED. That SHOWING is for ANOTHER PLACE, in ANOTHER TIME.

Saying, "you are massively egotistical", is EXTREMELY FUNNY, when who and what the 'you' IS, is FULLY UNDERSTOOD.

Have you considered the possibility that you might not actually be the conduit for ultra special knowledge that changes everything? It would explain how you've done nothing but go round in little circles telling us how one day you will SHOW us HuMAns THEeeeeEEEeeeEEEee ENtiRE MEANING OF EvERytHINg, but never actually get anywhere with any of that.

Anybody who could climb down from their ego would have thought about that properly by now.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:22 am
Atla wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:54 pm

Walls of text, but you just restated for the hundreth time your belief that the "One Mind" can shape matter into anything that's imagined, but once again provided no proof.
AND, for ABOUT the hundreth time I will INFORM YOU that I do NOT believe ANY thing like this. I INFORMED YOU of this hundreds of times BECAUSE you keep CLAIMING that I have BELIEFS hundreds of times.

Also, LOL, you just CLAIMED that I have "restated for the hundreth time that the One Mind can shape matter into anything that is imagined". But you could NOT prove this CLAIM at all BECAUSE you could NOT find just ONE TIME where I have EVER stated this just ONCE BEFORE. So, the rest of what you said is moot.
Atla wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:54 pm By the way, millions before you already had this idea but none could prove it so far. (Which you would know if you had any sort of connection to the real world, some vaguest idea about humans and history.)
AND, if you were even SLIGHTLY AWARE 'I' am USING and MANIPULATING 'you' to REACT the way 'you' ARE. To SHOW HOW LOOKING AT and SEEING things the way they did, 'back then', is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS and EXTREMELY DEBILITATING, and WHY that way of LOOKING and SEEING is best NEVER repeated EVER AGAIN.

Oh, and by the way, I ALREADY KNOW that "others" have said what I am saying, and the reason WHY I say 'it' more or less in the EXACT SAME is so that people like 'you', "atla", and "others" in this forum, will say and behave more or less the EXACT SAME way as BILLIONS before 'you' have and did.
Atla wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:54 pm Less bitching more proof please

You have NOT YET proved ONE of your CLAIMS here in this thread. In fact you REFUSE to even LOOK AT and DISCUSS them, after you just say them and write them down. And this is BECAUSE you can NOT prove them.
Still no proof, this time we really took the time to look at what you were claiming, asked the right clarifying questions, and established that your treatment as just another generic nutjob is fully justified.
LOL

So, WHERE is this LOOKED AT what I was CLAIMING, CLAIM of yours?

WHAT were the "right" clarifying questions asked?

And, HOW EXACTLY did you establish that treating "others" as 'generic nut jobs' [whatever a 'nut job' is EXACTLY] is FULLY JUSTIFIED?

But, OBVIOUSLY, you WILL NOT provide ANY thing here, and this is BECAUSE you CAN NOT.
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:22 am The evidence that you're a generic nutjob is here for all to see.
And, just like the BELIEVERS of an 'expanding Universe' will NOT provide ANY ACTUAL 'evidence' for their BELIEF here, because they CAN NOT, 'you', "atla" will also NOT provide ANY ACTUAL 'evidence' for your CLAIM here, because 'you' CAN NOT.

As you WILL PROVE me CORRECT, ONCE AGAIN.
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:22 am Seems like a pretty standard schizophrenic God-channeling-complex, even in India where people believe in the Brahman, they would put you into a mental ward.
So, even if I was released from this mental ward here, and went to india, then are you now saying that I would still just be put back into another mental ward there?
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:22 am Unfortunately in the days when this is being written, a high percentage of humans are still preoccupied with chasing their self-serving delusions and hallucinations, and also try to force their nonsense on others.
Do you think or BELIEVE that I am FORCING NONSENSE on "others"?

If yes, then 'what' NONSENSE is that, EXACTLY?

And, HOW, EXACTLY, am I SUPPOSEDLY FORCING ANY thing on ANY one?

Also, DO NOT FORGET that it is 'you', "atla", and "others" here who BELIEVE their OWN self-serving delusions and hallucinations about;
'How 'I' am ALWAYS WRONG', and that it is 'you' and "others" who are 'trying to' FORCE this BELIEF onto "others", in the hope of gaining support for your OWN delusions and hallucinations.

Just like the BELIEVERS that the sun revolved around the earth 'tried to' gain support by FORCING "others" to SEE and BELIEVE that the one EXPRESSING the "opposite" was "delusional", "hallucinating", a "generic nut job", a "schizophrenic", and/or ALWAYS WRONG, as well,

The more they could humiliate and ridicule IN PUBLIC the more they were HOPING and TRYING TO gain support for their CURRENTLY HELD BELIEFS, which OBVIOUSLY ultimately turned out to be absolutely False, Wrong, AND Incorrect ANYWAY. So, it ALSO turned out that it was these BELIEVERS who were ACTUALLY chasing THEIR self-serving delusions AND hallucinations.

So, we will just to WAIT and SEE what ACTUALLY happens here, correct?

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:08 am
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 pm
uwot wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:35 pmThen you don't understand the difference between 100 and 1 000 000 000 000.
LOL
REALLY?
Is this all you can come up with?
That's all it takes.
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 pmSo, 100 galaxies are blue shifted, from just ONE position in the Universe, which could infer and be transferred to EVERY position in the Universe.
Well, we can certainly infer that astronomers in any of the galaxies we see as blue shifted will see at least the Milky Way blue shifted; but as you say, it is highly likely that our experience is the norm, rather than the exception.
Except that I NEVER ACTUALLY said this.
uwot wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:08 am As it happens, galaxies colliding and merging is common.
Which seems to be a VERY CONTRADICTORY occurrence in and if the WHOLE Universe is, meant to be, EXPANDING. Or, do you SEE and FIND this as 'normal' behavior in an EXPANDING Universe?
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 pmWhich would MEAN that the Universe IS CONTRACTING, according to the "logic" that, so called, "scientists" use to make their MADE UP CLAIM that the Universe IS EXPANDING and IS TRUE.
This is the difference between one hundred and one trillion that you don't understand. Assuming every galaxy has roughly one hundred neighbours moving towards them, then like us, any astronomers anywhere in the universe will see one trillion galaxies moving away.
Which can be VERY EASILY and VERY SIMPLY EXPLAINED how this does NOT assume NOR even is, so called, "evidence", for an expanding Universe AT ALL.

And, if we EVER get past peoples BELIEFS here, then we can FINALLY move on to LOOK AT the MANY PROOFS, which ACTUALLY DO EXIST, about what the Universe is ACTUALLY DOING.

Understanding FULLY what the Universe ACTUALLY is and how the Universe ACTUALLY behaves, will settle ALL of this.

Also, do NOT forget that what, so called, "astronomers", who are ACTUALLY just another one of 'you', human beings, OBSERVES, does NOT make what they OBSERVE true, right, NOR even correct.

Remember that it was 'you', human beings, with MANY different names and labels, who OBSERVED the sun revolving around the earth, and we all KNOW how that OBSERVATION to out, in relation to thee ACTUAL Truth of things, correct?
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 pmNow, just because 1 000 000 000 000 AND MORE galaxies are red shifted, from ONE position in the Universe, compared to ONLY 100 OR LESS galaxies, which are blue shifted, then according to these "scientists" then this then MEANS, without doubt, without questioning, and IRREFUTABLY TRUE that the Universe IS EXPANDING.
What a JOKE.
Well no; any good scientist knows that this claim is not without doubt, not without questioning, and not absolutely true.
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 pmNow, OF COURSE, you will come back and say something like: BUT any "good scientist" KNOWS that this CLAIM is NOT without doubt, NOT without questioning, and NOT absolutely true.
It's like you can read my mind.
Except that 'you' do NOT have a "mind".
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 pmYET, EVERY time they have their "truth" questioned and doubted, they refer to the book, that is; the literature.
That's because they don't want lunatics anywhere near sensitive and expensive equipment.
My point was. these BELIEVING people do NOT want to OPENLY and Honestly DISCUSS things. That is; they just ALSO ACCEPT and BELIEVE what is WRITTEN IN A BOOK, without themselves QUESTIONING 'the book'. Just like ALL BELIEVERS do in regards to their BOOK of choosing.
uwot wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:08 am In most cases the literature is carefully scrutinised and peer reviewed, so it's not just one person's misconceived opinion.
BUT, as has OBVIOUSLY ALREADY BEEN PROVED ABSOLUTELY TRUE, so called, "peer reviewed" views, or ASSUMPTIONS, which are said to be based on ACTUAL 'evidence', from observations, can end up just being absolutely False, Wrong, and Incorrect, IN THE END.
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 pmWhen ALL of 'you', human beings, learn how to START LOOKING AT and SEEING things through the Mind, instead of just LOOKING AT and SEEING things through the brain, then what thee ACTUAL Truth is starts FLOODING IN.
No Age, when human beings like you stop seeing with their brain, all sorts of nonsense starts flooding out.
REALLY?

Like 'what', EXACTLY?

All I have ESSENTIALLY said here is: The Universe did NOT begin NOR is It expanding, while asking for those who say and BELIEVE that the Universe is expanding to back up and support this with some ACTUAL 'evidence' for THEIR CLAIM.

NONE of these BELIEVERS have OBVIOUSLY provided ANY ACTUAL 'evidence' AT ALL.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:38 am
That's not a different thing Ken. In the story where you compare us to the people who mocked Copernicus, if we are like them, then you are like him. Why would this even need to be explained to you?
To get 'you' to SAY some things, through MANIPULATION.
LOL

Have you considered the possibility that you might not actually be the conduit for ultra special knowledge that changes everything? [/quote]

NOT AFTER I learned and discovered what I have.

Have you considered the possibility that you might actually be JUST ANOTHER conduit for ANY knowledge, so called, "special" or not, which OBVIOUSLY CHANGES things?

Also, do you have ANY PROOF that I am NOT ACTUALLY JUST ANOTHER conduit for ANY knowledge, so called, "special" or not, which OBVIOUSLY CHANGES things?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:38 am It would explain how you've done nothing but go round in little circles telling us how one day you will SHOW us HuMAns THEeeeeEEEeeeEEEee ENtiRE MEANING OF EvERytHINg, but never actually get anywhere with any of that.
Have I EVER mentioned ANYWHERE in this forum that I would do ANY such thing, within this forum?

In fact, I have ALREADY made it CLEAR that I am using the people in this forum as test subjects, so as to obtain and gather the ACTUAL PROOF I NEED in order to back up and support what I will write and CLAIM, somewhere else.

Getting 'you', unsuspecting human beings, to CLEARLY SHOW WHAT and HOW 'you' VIEW and BELIEVE things, from your OWN FREE perceptions and doing, is helping me TREMENDOUSLY in regards to just EXACTLY HOW the Mind and the brain ACTUALLY WORK.

Also, and by the way, I have NEVER said absolutely ANY thing about, "SHOWING 'you', humans thee Entire Meaning of Everything". This is PERFECT and PRIME EXAMPLE of just HOW one SEES things, which are ABSOLUTELY NOT THERE, when they LOOK AT and SEE things through and from the brain, ONLY.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:38 am Anybody who could climb down from their ego would have thought about that properly by now.
EXACTLY. Have 'you' thought about that?
uwot

Post by uwot »

uwot wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:08 amWell, we can certainly infer that astronomers in any of the galaxies we see as blue shifted will see at least the Milky Way blue shifted; but as you say, it is highly likely that our experience is the norm, rather than the exception.
Except that I NEVER ACTUALLY said this.
That is true Age, but most people who are not cerebrally challenged would accept that inferring that our position in the universe could be transferred to every position in the universe implies that our actual position is not exceptional.
Age wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:50 am
uwot wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:08 amAs it happens, galaxies colliding and merging is common.
Which seems to be a VERY CONTRADICTORY occurrence in and if the WHOLE Universe is, meant to be, EXPANDING. Or, do you SEE and FIND this as 'normal' behavior in an EXPANDING Universe?
That's because you didn't understand the bubble analogy, but it is what the evidence suggests is occurring.
Age wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:50 amAnd, if we EVER get past peoples BELIEFS here, then we can FINALLY move on to LOOK AT the MANY PROOFS, which ACTUALLY DO EXIST, about what the Universe is ACTUALLY DOING.
If your many proofs cannot change anyone's beliefs, they are not proofs.
Age wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:50 amUnderstanding FULLY what the Universe ACTUALLY is and how the Universe ACTUALLY behaves, will settle ALL of this.
The way to find out how the universe actually behaves is to watch it. Any hypothesis about what the universe actually is really needs to be consistent with the observations. It was consistent with the observations that the earth was at the centre of the universe until the invention of the telescope gave us a set of new observations which meant we had to change our ideas.
Age wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:50 amAlso, do NOT forget that what, so called, "astronomers", who are ACTUALLY just another one of 'you', human beings, OBSERVES, does NOT make what they OBSERVE true, right, NOR even correct.
What astronomers observe is just what they observe.
Age wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:50 amRemember that it was 'you', human beings, with MANY different names and labels, who OBSERVED the sun revolving around the earth, and we all KNOW how that OBSERVATION to out, in relation to thee ACTUAL Truth of things, correct?
No Age. What people observed was the sun rising in the east and setting in the west. It looks like the sun is moving, and because we don't feel any of our motion through space, most people believed that the earth is stationary.
Age wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:50 amExcept that 'you' do NOT have a "mind".
It really depends on what you mean by mind. There is a sensation of autonomous decision making that calls itself me, and which is content to consider itself a mind.
Age wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:50 amBUT, as has OBVIOUSLY ALREADY BEEN PROVED ABSOLUTELY TRUE, so called, "peer reviewed" views, or ASSUMPTIONS, which are said to be based on ACTUAL 'evidence', from observations, can end up just being absolutely False, Wrong, and Incorrect, IN THE END.
That is true. And what shows them to be absolutely false, wrong and incorrect is evidence. For that reason many scientists refuse to commit to any interpretation; they will simply use the formula that produces the results they want and ignore any philosophical questions about what is behind it all, or what it 'means'.
Age wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:50 amAll I have ESSENTIALLY said here is: The Universe did NOT begin NOR is It expanding, while asking for those who say and BELIEVE that the Universe is expanding to back up and support this with some ACTUAL 'evidence' for THEIR CLAIM.

NONE of these BELIEVERS have OBVIOUSLY provided ANY ACTUAL 'evidence' AT ALL.
Red shift. What is your evidence that the universe did not have a beginning and that it is not expanding?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:09 am In fact, I have ALREADY made it CLEAR that I am using the people in this forum as test subjects, so as to obtain and gather the ACTUAL PROOF I NEED in order to back up and support what I will write and CLAIM, somewhere else.

Getting 'you', unsuspecting human beings, to CLEARLY SHOW WHAT and HOW 'you' VIEW and BELIEVE things, from your OWN FREE perceptions and doing, is helping me TREMENDOUSLY in regards to just EXACTLY HOW the Mind and the brain ACTUALLY WORK.
Those are the words of a terrible egomaniac.
If you weren't also totally shit they would indicate a supervillain.
As it is, you just a harmless attention seeking braggart.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:09 amPRIME EXAMPLE
Point of information Age: if every example you give is a prime example, they're just examples.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Age wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:23 am So, even if I was released from this mental ward here, and went to india, then are you now saying that I would still just be put back into another mental ward there?
Are you in a mental ward?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:46 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:09 am In fact, I have ALREADY made it CLEAR that I am using the people in this forum as test subjects, so as to obtain and gather the ACTUAL PROOF I NEED in order to back up and support what I will write and CLAIM, somewhere else.

Those are the words of a terrible egomaniac.
If you weren't also totally shit they would indicate a supervillain.
As it is, you just a harmless attention seeking braggart.
Each time I read Age's posts I think of a small boy, red in the face, stamping his feet.
In this case he is also wearing an alien mask.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:23 am
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:22 am

Still no proof, this time we really took the time to look at what you were claiming, asked the right clarifying questions, and established that your treatment as just another generic nutjob is fully justified.
LOL

So, WHERE is this LOOKED AT what I was CLAIMING, CLAIM of yours?

WHAT were the "right" clarifying questions asked?

And, HOW EXACTLY did you establish that treating "others" as 'generic nut jobs' [whatever a 'nut job' is EXACTLY] is FULLY JUSTIFIED?

But, OBVIOUSLY, you WILL NOT provide ANY thing here, and this is BECAUSE you CAN NOT.
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:22 am The evidence that you're a generic nutjob is here for all to see.
And, just like the BELIEVERS of an 'expanding Universe' will NOT provide ANY ACTUAL 'evidence' for their BELIEF here, because they CAN NOT, 'you', "atla" will also NOT provide ANY ACTUAL 'evidence' for your CLAIM here, because 'you' CAN NOT.

As you WILL PROVE me CORRECT, ONCE AGAIN.
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:22 am Seems like a pretty standard schizophrenic God-channeling-complex, even in India where people believe in the Brahman, they would put you into a mental ward.
So, even if I was released from this mental ward here, and went to india, then are you now saying that I would still just be put back into another mental ward there?
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:22 am Unfortunately in the days when this is being written, a high percentage of humans are still preoccupied with chasing their self-serving delusions and hallucinations, and also try to force their nonsense on others.
Do you think or BELIEVE that I am FORCING NONSENSE on "others"?

If yes, then 'what' NONSENSE is that, EXACTLY?

And, HOW, EXACTLY, am I SUPPOSEDLY FORCING ANY thing on ANY one?

Also, DO NOT FORGET that it is 'you', "atla", and "others" here who BELIEVE their OWN self-serving delusions and hallucinations about;
'How 'I' am ALWAYS WRONG', and that it is 'you' and "others" who are 'trying to' FORCE this BELIEF onto "others", in the hope of gaining support for your OWN delusions and hallucinations.

Just like the BELIEVERS that the sun revolved around the earth 'tried to' gain support by FORCING "others" to SEE and BELIEVE that the one EXPRESSING the "opposite" was "delusional", "hallucinating", a "generic nut job", a "schizophrenic", and/or ALWAYS WRONG, as well,

The more they could humiliate and ridicule IN PUBLIC the more they were HOPING and TRYING TO gain support for their CURRENTLY HELD BELIEFS, which OBVIOUSLY ultimately turned out to be absolutely False, Wrong, AND Incorrect ANYWAY. So, it ALSO turned out that it was these BELIEVERS who were ACTUALLY chasing THEIR self-serving delusions AND hallucinations.

So, we will just to WAIT and SEE what ACTUALLY happens here, correct?
whatever you say nutcase