Moderators: AMod, iMod

FlashDangerpants

Re: What is philosophy?

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:52 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:16 am
Age wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:14 am

I have NEVER said that you COULD NOT.

You seem to STILL be under some VERY DEEP ILLUSION that I have said some thing that implies that what you did was wrong in someway. For your information AGAIN; I have NEVER even alluded to that, let alone said absolutely ANY thing like that.

I also have NEVER even tried to claim what you still seem to BELIEVE that I have.
You have, here, again, is the quote.
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:08 pm

The WHOLE is you TAKE some one "else" VIEW of 'what philosophy is', and USE THAT VIEW. This is BECAUSE you can NOT form a VIEW on YOUR OWN.

Or, correct me if I am WRONG here. By telling us what YOUR OWN VIEW is of 'what philosophy is'. That is; IF YOU CAN?
Don't bullshit me Age.
WHAT???

I am NOT "bullshitting" 'you', "flashdangerpants".

There is absolutely NOTHING in ANY of 'that', which even ALLUDES to 'me' THINKING that you could NOT do what you did OR that doing what you did was WRONG in ANY way, shape, or form. Let alone SAYING that you could NOT do that or that it was WRONG to do 'that' what you did.

Will you PLEASE put forward the ACTUAL WORDS that I used, which has led 'you' on to ASSUMING that I have been saying that you could NOT do, what you ACTUALLY DID, or that what you ACTUALLY DID DO is somehow WRONG, in some way?

If you do NOT PROVIDE ANY thing, then I have absolutely NO idea NOR clue WHY you are SEEING and THINKING what you are here.

When, and IF, you EVER even TRY to FIND and REPEAT those ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE, which you BELIEVE are here that has led you to ASSUME what you are here, then you WILL SEE that they do NOT even exist.

So, either you can PROVE me WRONG here, by just writing and REPEATING "those words", or if you do NOT write "those words" down, then this, itself, PROVES me RIGHT, which can be CLEARLY SEEN in what I have ACTUALLY SAID, ANYWAY.

I would also like to add here that IF ANY one "else" can PROVIDE "those words" of mine, which has led "flashdangerpants" to ASSUME what they have here, then PLEASE REPEAT them and BRING THEM FORWARD for ALL of 'us' to LOOK AT.
please explain these words that you definitely used and their benevolent context

The WHOLE is you TAKE some one "else" VIEW of 'what philosophy is', and USE THAT VIEW. This is BECAUSE you can NOT form a VIEW on YOUR OWN.

Or, correct me if I am WRONG here. By telling us what YOUR OWN VIEW is of 'what philosophy is'. That is; IF YOU CAN?