Philosophy AI

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Re: Philosophy AI

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:44 am The unity of all being necessitates the most seemingly seperate terms as fundamentally connected.
You mean. My cat eats mice is fundementally connected to M31 is also known as the ANdromeda Galaxy?

A "wisdom" generator, ie AI, would be the tying of these seemingly seperate terms together to form a statement.
:lol: You clearly have no idea of how a computer fucntions.
From the perspective of all being connected this necessitates the most absurd sayings as having fundamental meaning upon closer inspection. A rational statement can be formed together from the tying together of any words.
I'm not going to hold my breath

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:24 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:39 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:11 pm

Because United necessitates a series of parts working together.
This is very True, but this does NOT answer the actual clarifying question I asked here.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:11 pm Being the only United one implies there are others which are not united.
This is completely Untrue.

Being the only united One does NOT imply there are "others", which are not united. Being the ONLY united One actually means that there is NO "other". The 'only' word makes this CLEAR.
It implies there are others which are un-united.
Only if you BELIEVE there are "others" would the saying, 'thee ONLY, united, One' imply there are "others", which are un-united (or even united).

You do NOT YET seem to UNDERSTAND that the saying, 'thee ONLY One', ACTUALLY MEANS there is NO 'other'.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:06 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:44 am The unity of all being necessitates the most seemingly seperate terms as fundamentally connected.
You mean. My cat eats mice is fundementally connected to M31 is also known as the ANdromeda Galaxy?

A "wisdom" generator, ie AI, would be the tying of these seemingly seperate terms together to form a statement.
From the perspective of all being connected this necessitates the most absurd sayings as having fundamental meaning upon closer inspection. A rational statement can be formed together from the tying together of any words.
1. The act of the cat eating the mouse is connected to another phenomenon. This connection shares the same nature as the Andromeda galaxy.

2. It is "function" not "fucntions". A wisdom generator would tie a seemingly seperate set of words into a statement.

3. That is because you continually blow hot air.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:22 am
Age wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:39 am

This is very True, but this does NOT answer the actual clarifying question I asked here.

This is completely Untrue.

Being the only united One does NOT imply there are "others", which are not united. Being the ONLY united One actually means that there is NO "other". The 'only' word makes this CLEAR.
Only if you BELIEVE there are "others" would the saying, 'thee ONLY, united, One' imply there are "others", which are un-united (or even united).

You do NOT YET seem to UNDERSTAND that the saying, 'thee ONLY One', ACTUALLY MEANS there is NO 'other'.
The only one that is United allows for others to exist which are not united. There are no others which are united thus if there is another then it is un-United.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:56 pm

1. The act of the cat eating the mouse is connected to another phenomenon. This connection shares the same nature as the Andromeda galaxy.

2. It is "function" not "fucntions". A wisdom generator would tie a seemingly seperate set of words into a statement.

Yes I'll fuck off and leave you then. Save myself the time, since you are not listening
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:12 am

Yes I'll fuck off and leave you then. Save myself the time, since you are not listening
No need to fuck off, your responses can be construed as masturbatory.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:00 am

The only one that is United allows for others to exist which are not united.
But thee ONLY One that is united does NOT allow for "others" to exist. The words 'thee ONLY One' confirm this.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:00 am There are no others which are united thus if there is another then it is un-United.
The words, "if there is another", is moot, because there is NO "other". There is ONLY One.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:27 am
Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:12 am

No need to fuck off, your responses can be construed as masturbatory.
Only in your imagination sweetie
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:45 am

But thee ONLY One that is united does NOT allow for "others" to exist. The words 'thee ONLY One' confirm this.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:00 am There are no others which are united thus if there is another then it is un-United.
The words, "if there is another", is moot, because there is NO "other". There is ONLY One.
The others which exist are ununited as "I am thee only one united".

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:17 pm

What 'others'?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:37 am

What 'others'?
That which are not united.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:08 pm

What 'others'?
Like WHAT, EXACTLY?

If you can NOT and will NOT provide ANY of these, so called, "others", then 'you' are PROVING my CLAIM True, for 'me'.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:56 am

What 'others'?
Like WHAT, EXACTLY?

If you can NOT and will NOT provide ANY of these, so called, "others", then 'you' are PROVING my CLAIM True, for 'me'.
The absence of a unified mind existing through fragmented thoughts is one example.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:35 am

Like WHAT, EXACTLY?

The absence of a unified mind existing through fragmented thoughts is one example.
EXCELLENT example.

Although thee Mind, Itself, CAN NOT and IS NOT EVER absent, DISTORTED, False, Wrong, or Incorrect 'thoughts' ACTUALLY does PREVENT and/or BLOCK OUT 'thee Mind'.

See, how when 'you', human beings, are JUST Truly OPEN and Honest, when CLARIFYING questions are posed to you, thee ACTUAL True, Right, AND Correct ANSWERS come SHINING through, BRIGHTLY.

Do you have ANY other examples.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:23 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:35 am

Like WHAT, EXACTLY?

EXCELLENT example.

Although thee Mind, Itself, CAN NOT and IS NOT EVER absent, DISTORTED, False, Wrong, or Incorrect 'thoughts' ACTUALLY does PREVENT and/or BLOCK OUT 'thee Mind'.

See, how when 'you', human beings, are JUST Truly OPEN and Honest, when CLARIFYING questions are posed to you, thee ACTUAL True, Right, AND Correct ANSWERS come SHINING through, BRIGHTLY.

Do you have ANY other examples.
Hence many minds as many thoughts. There are many minds.

From a premise of all is mind the fragmentation of images where an image seems as disconnected from another image is another example.