Crime and punishment

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: Crime and punishment

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:31 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:25 pm Although, by the same token as the rapist deserving a "bullet to the brain," doesn't Chauvin deserve the justice of being sentenced for murder or else, at the very least, manslaughter?
The OBVIOUS judgmental views that 'you', adult human beings, have, which are BEING SHOWN and ILLUSTRATED here VERY CLEARLY, is the very reason WHY 'you', human beings, are so BACKWARDS and living in the war and crime riddled "world" that you live in, in the days of when this is being written.

The VERY REASON WHY human beings grow up to become CRIMINALS is because of people like 'you', "gary childress", "henry quirk", and "walker", and your EXTREMELY prejudiced views and beliefs.

It is ACTUALLY people like you that is CAUSING the problems of the "world". But, inside of your OWN TINY LITTLE "worlds" you BELIEVE you are the good and right ones, which only further and literally purports the issues and problems here.

It is because of adult human beings like you three, which is ALL of 'you', adult human beings, that ALL Truly innocent children grow up doing Wrong.

And until 'you' are Truly OPEN and Honest about this FACT then 'you' will keep creating and causing the "world" and behavior, which you say you do not like and detest.
Oh. I'm sorry, Age. You obviously believe that rapists and murderers should go unsanctioned. Either that or you haven't been following my entire conversation with Henry and don't know what you are even talking about.

Which is it?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:35 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:25 pm Although, by the same token as the rapist deserving a "bullet to the brain," doesn't Chauvin deserve the justice of being sentenced for murder or else, at the very least, manslaughter?
The OBVIOUS judgmental views that 'you', adult human beings, have, which are BEING SHOWN and ILLUSTRATED here VERY CLEARLY, is the very reason WHY 'you', human beings, are so BACKWARDS and living in the war and crime riddled "world" that you live in, in the days of when this is being written.

The VERY REASON WHY human beings grow up to become CRIMINALS is because of people like 'you', "gary childress", "henry quirk", and "walker", and your EXTREMELY prejudiced views and beliefs.

It is ACTUALLY people like you that is CAUSING the problems of the "world". But, inside of your OWN TINY LITTLE "worlds" you BELIEVE you are the good and right ones, which only further and literally purports the issues and problems here.

It is because of adult human beings like you three, which is ALL of 'you', adult human beings, that ALL Truly innocent children grow up doing Wrong.

And until 'you' are Truly OPEN and Honest about this FACT then 'you' will keep creating and causing the "world" and behavior, which you say you do not like and detest.
Oh. I'm sorry, Age. You obviously believe that rapists and murderers should go unsanctioned. Either that or you haven't been following my entire conversation with Henry and *don't know what you are even talking about.

Which is it?
*buh-buh-buh-bingo!
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:19 pm
henry quirk wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:45 pm

Oh. I'm sorry, Age. You obviously believe that rapists and murderers should go unsanctioned. Either that or you haven't been following my entire conversation with Henry and *don't know what you are even talking about.

Which is it?
*buh-buh-buh-bingo!
*To be honest, Henry, after reading some of Age's rants, it wouldn't surprise me if Age actually believes that rapists and murderers should just roam free. He seems to believe that he's not a human being and seems to blame others for all the world's problems. Also, likes to jump into arguments he's not familiar with and start condemning others. Sounds a bit like psychopathy to me.

**But I'll let Age provide the answer to that one.
*yep

**yeah, mebbe (s)he'll CLARIFY things for us...you know, be Truly OPEN and Honest
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:28 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:19 pm
henry quirk wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:45 pm

*buh-buh-buh-bingo!
*To be honest, Henry, after reading some of Age's rants, it wouldn't surprise me if Age actually believes that rapists and murderers should just roam free. He seems to believe that he's not a human being and seems to blame others for all the world's problems. Also, likes to jump into arguments he's not familiar with and start condemning others. Sounds a bit like psychopathy to me.

**But I'll let Age provide the answer to that one.
*yep

**yeah, mebbe (s)he'll CLARIFY things for us...you know, be Truly OPEN and Honest
Well, if Age is a she, then it'll be interesting to hear. I've never met a female before who thought that rape should go unsanctioned.

Post by Age »

Oh. I'm sorry, Age. You obviously believe that rapists and murderers should go unsanctioned. Either that or you haven't been following my entire conversation with Henry and don't know what you are even talking about.

Which is it?
Is there ONLY these two choices?

Could there not be ANY other thing here?

Also, I neither believe nor disbelieve ANY thing. So, what you say and claim is "obvious" here, obviously could NOT be. Your claim is just obviously Wrong and False.

As for following your conversation with another or not, then this has NO bearing whatsoever on whether I know what I am talking about or not.

So, what is 'it', exactly, which you say and claim I do not know what I am even talking about?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:09 pm

Which is it?

Also, I neither believe nor disbelieve ANY thing. So, what you say and claim is "obvious" here, obviously could NOT be. Your claim is just obviously Wrong and False.

As for following your conversation with another or not, then this has NO bearing whatsoever on whether I know what I am talking about or not.

So, what is 'it', exactly, which you say and claim I do not know what I am even talking about?
So how is it that you can neither believe nor disbelieve anything? Obviously, you believe that I am causing some sort of problem for thinking that Chauvin should face justice for what he did to Floyd. You must live in some kind of Lala land if you think you don't believe anything or disbelieve anything. You obviously do believe some things. So how about we get an honest answer from you. Do you believe that Chauvin should face justice for what he did to Floyd? Do you believe a rapist should face justice for their crime?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:06 pm

Which is it?

So how is it that you can neither believe nor disbelieve anything?
VERY EASILY, I SIMPLY choose to.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:06 pm Obviously, you believe that I am causing some sort of problem for thinking that Chauvin should face justice for what he did to Floyd.
You could not be FURTHER from thee ACTUAL Truth of things here.

Oh, and by the way, what, EXACTLY, did "chauvin" do to "floyd"? And, HOW do you KNOW this, BEFORE a full and thorough inquiry has been done?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:06 pm You must live in some kind of Lala land if you think you don't believe anything or disbelieve anything.
Could you be living with a False BELIEF to BELIEVE that EVERY one MUST believe or disbelieve SOME thing?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:06 pm You obviously do believe some things.
If this is OBVIOUS, then 'you' INFORM the 'readers' what 'things' that 'I', supposedly and allegedly BELIEVE.

And, after you have done this, then INFORM the 'readers' HOW you KNOW this?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:06 pm So how about we get an honest answer from you. Do you believe that Chauvin should face justice for what he did to Floyd?
But I do NOT 'believe' ANY thing.

I also have absolutely NO idea NOR clue what "chauvin" did or did not do to "floyd".

I, however, 'think' that if a human being has died, or been harmed, hurt, and/or injured while in the hands, or custody, of another human being, then it would be better if sort of inquiry was made.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:06 pm Do you believe a rapist should face justice for their crime?
But how does one, accurately, KNOW if one is a, so called, "rapist" or not, BEFORE the 'justice' process has even been begun and/or conducted?

Have you ever heard of the saying, "putting the horse BEFORE the cart"?

Claiming that one KNOWS that one has done something to another one BEFORE a court or justice process has even begun comes from a distorted thought process, as well as being a False claim.

Claiming that one is a "rapist" BEFORE a court or justice process has even begun has also come from a distorted thought, as well as being a False claim.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Claiming that one is a "rapist" BEFORE a court or justice process has even begun has also come from a distorted thought, as well as being a False claim.

Rapist: one who commits rape.

Rape: forced and unwanted sexual intercourse, including oral and anal sodomy.

I'm thinkin' a person who has been raped knows they've been raped, even before cops and courts are notified.

All cops and courts do is verify complaint and levy consequence.
Walker

Post by Walker »

:lol:

So dramatic. It's a jungle out there.

Has there been any mention in the trial about Floyd's prior Chauvinistic associations? Could have been excluded as evidence. A lot of excluded things seem pertinent to any situation, such as a situation someone, an armed force, with the authority to dispense life and death with a knee on your back, while you're foaming like a dog because you ate the wrong quantity of poison. Quite the predicament, how did this ever happen he must have wondered.
However logically, I suppose, that has nothing to do with their prior run-ins. Each crime is unique to blind justice, until sentencing for the few that make it to trial.

Not that Floyd was committing a crime. Technically, perhaps he was, but if every letter of the law and regulation were followed, every person would probably manage to commit a crime just by walking down the sidewalk. Plus, there's the self-medication factor, the corner tavern upgraded, courtesy of cartels that supply the bulk of illicit drugs to the US.

Floyd was probably just depressed and looking for a way to get happy in the jungle out there. Got a little carried away, scaring away customers.
Can't afford to buy himself an official diagnosis of perhaps some form of PTSD from daily life trauma. Don't get too excited over "jungle." That was the term Biden used back when he was a bigoted segregationist but now is some kind of verboten trigger word (2 of them), which doesn't get much mention does it. Now, he's just a mean old bad grandpa, reading cue cards earnest whisperer.

Gotta say, with the payout the family got, crazy Floyd came through in the end and will forever be enshrined in family lore, at least until the money' gets used up gettin' all the good stuff.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:52 pm

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:06 pm Obviously, you believe that I am causing some sort of problem for thinking that Chauvin should face justice for what he did to Floyd.

Oh, and by the way, what, EXACTLY, did "chauvin" do to "floyd"? And, HOW do you KNOW this, BEFORE a full and thorough inquiry has been done?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:06 pm You must live in some kind of Lala land if you think you don't believe anything or disbelieve anything.
Could you be living with a False BELIEF to BELIEVE that EVERY one MUST believe or disbelieve SOME thing?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:06 pm You obviously do believe some things.
If this is OBVIOUS, then 'you' INFORM the 'readers' what 'things' that 'I', supposedly and allegedly BELIEVE.

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:06 pm So how about we get an honest answer from you. Do you believe that Chauvin should face justice for what he did to Floyd?

I also have absolutely NO idea NOR clue what "chauvin" did or did not do to "floyd".

I, however, 'think' that if a human being has died, or been harmed, hurt, and/or injured while in the hands, or custody, of another human being, then it would be better if sort of inquiry was made.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:06 pm Do you believe a rapist should face justice for their crime?
But how does one, accurately, KNOW if one is a, so called, "rapist" or not, BEFORE the 'justice' process has even been begun and/or conducted?

Claiming that one KNOWS that one has done something to another one BEFORE a court or justice process has even begun comes from a distorted thought process, as well as being a False claim.

Since we're not talking about any particular rape trial we are obviously talking about those who commit rape in general. Had you interpreted the debate correctly, you would realize that but no you just jump into the middle of things guns blazing. Do you believe rape should be a punishable crime? I assume your answer would be "yes." Or do you "neither believe nor disbelieve" that rape should be a punishable crime?

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:17 pm
:lol:

So dramatic. It's a jungle out there.

Has there been any mention in the trial about Floyd's prior Chauvinistic associations? Could have been excluded as evidence. A lot of excluded things seem pertinent to any situation, such as a situation someone, an armed force, with the authority to dispense life and death with a knee on your back, while you're foaming like a dog because you ate the wrong quantity of poison. Quite the predicament, how did this ever happen he must have wondered.
However logically, I suppose, that has nothing to do with their prior run-ins. Each crime is unique to blind justice, until sentencing for the few that make it to trial.

Not that Floyd was committing a crime. Technically, perhaps he was, but if every letter of the law and regulation were followed, every person would probably manage to commit a crime just by walking down the sidewalk. Plus, there's the self-medication factor, the corner tavern upgraded, courtesy of cartels that supply the bulk of illicit drugs to the US.

Floyd was probably just depressed and looking for a way to get happy in the jungle out there. Got a little carried away, scaring away customers.
Can't afford to buy himself an official diagnosis of perhaps some form of PTSD from daily life trauma. Don't get too excited over "jungle." That was the term Biden used back when he was a bigoted segregationist but now is some kind of verboten trigger word (2 of them), which doesn't get much mention does it. Now, he's just a mean old bad grandpa, reading cue cards earnest whisperer.

Gotta say, with the payout the family got, crazy Floyd came through in the end and will forever be enshrined in family lore, at least until the money' gets used up gettin' all the good stuff.
Was this in relation to any thing?

If yes, then what?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:27 am
Age wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:52 pm

Since we're not talking about any particular rape trial we are obviously talking about those who commit rape in general.
But HOW do you KNOW one has committed rape BEFORE a trail has commenced?

You wrote, "Do you believe a "rapist" should face justice for their crime".

My point is, and was, HOW do you KNOW they are a "rapist" BEFORE they have even come before a court and faced a trail?

It is an oxymoron and/or contradictory to ask if the "rapist" should face justice for their crime if they have NOT YET even been proven to be a, so called, "rapist"?
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:27 am Had you interpreted the debate correctly, you would realize that but no you just jump into the middle of things guns blazing.
What 'debate'?

I was NOT 'debating' ANY thing here.

We were TALKING ABOUT one IN a criminal trail. I was NOT arguing NOR fighting for ANY thing here. You were the one who JUMPED in the middle and, now seem to, have changed things around to; IF one had ALREADY been found guilty. Which, by the way, had absolutely NOTHING WHATSOEVER AT ALL to do with what we WERE talking about.

Maybe the "guns blazing" was actually you, in 'trying to' to put something NEW and OFF TOPIC into this discussion?
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:27 am Do you believe rape should be a punishable crime?
How MANY TIMES do I have to tell you and inform you that I do NOT believe ANY thing, before this FACT finally "sinks in", as some say.
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:27 am I assume your answer would be "yes."
I, ONCE AGAIN, will suggest 'you' NEVER 'assume' ANY thing. That way you would not be as wrong as you are, and as often as you are.

I remain OPEN to EVERY thing, which includes what is involved in EACH and EVERY 'rape' case. For example, you may yet to become aware that some people LOVE being 'raped', and SEEK OUT being 'raped', so WHY should a "rapist" be 'punished' for a 'crime' in the scenario that the other one WANTED and SOUGHT OUT being, so called, "raped"?
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:27 am Or do you "neither believe nor disbelieve" that rape should be a punishable crime?
OBVIOUSLY, if I neither believe nor disbelieve ANY thing, then I would neither believe nor disbelieve this as well. REALLY, how OBVIOUS is this FACT?

Do you believe that someone should be punished for something that ALL involved WANTED and SOUGHT OUT? Or do you believe that if ABSOLUTELY ANY thing, which is just made up and written down as law, by some human beings, has been ignored or has gone against, by some human beings, then the latter should be PUNISHED in ALL circumstances?

In fact, could it even possible in your "world" view and beliefs that PUNISHMENT is something best avoided, and if avoided COMPLETELY, then that may actually help in making and creating a much better "world" for ALL human beings? Or, are you NOT OPEN to this idea?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Michael Ramirez, BPC, (best political cartoonist.)

You should hear some of the things she says, Maxine Waters, this protected inciter/activist (D), a member of Congress. Open threats, much like Senator Schumer (D) recently and infamously mob-threatening the SCOTUS into silence from the steps of their hallowed halls.
Walker

Post by Walker »

In Service To The Party!
(Secular Romanticism/Idealism.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

Dingbat (D)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3-Kx9Fjit0
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

this protected inciter ...

An inciter like His Corrupt Highness the Insurrectionist-In-Chief? As in;
We will stop the steal
You’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong
I know everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building.
It'll be wild
What could Waters have said that was as bad as that?