Being and Void

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Being and Void

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

If the unity of being mirrors void, it is mirroring nothing. If it mirrors nothing, and existence occurs through mirroring (repetition), then being is negated. This unified existence results in multiple existences considering being cannot be negated as only being exists. The negation of a singular unified being is multiple beings.
Walker

Re: Being and Void

Post by Walker »

The void has a different meaning than nothing.
Nothing is the unmanifest.
The void is infinite potentiality.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/sunyata
Walker

Post by Walker »

To expand:

The true nature of the mirror is clarity. The mirror clearly reflects whatever appears before it and the reflection does not change or condition the nature of the mirror in any way.

Like the mirror, the purity of one’s true nature is not conditioned by whatever appears before it. Whatever appears before the mirror is a manifestation from the well of infinite potentiality, and given form by conditions.

One cultural, tradition-interpretation of this natural phenomenon:

God, i.e., Christ’s true nature, did not turn away from Christ on the cross. Rather, such is the persistence of suffering that even Christ momentarily lost sight of his unconditioned, unchangeable true nature (God-nature,) for it was obscured by a dualistic attachment to physical pain, causing doubt that was naturally erased by choiceless surrender. Afterwards, when the physical body was sealed in the cave, it reduced to elemental light, which is Christ’s purified form altered and visible to those with unoccluded eyes.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Walker wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:01 pm The void has a different meaning than nothing.
Nothing is the unmanifest.
The void is infinite potentiality.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/sunyata
Potentiality is unmanifested actuality.
DPMartin

Post by DPMartin »

Walker wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:18 pm To expand:

The true nature of the mirror is clarity. The mirror clearly reflects whatever appears before it and the reflection does not change or condition the nature of the mirror in any way.

Like the mirror, the purity of one’s true nature is not conditioned by whatever appears before it. Whatever appears before the mirror is a manifestation from the well of infinite potentiality, and given form by conditions.

One cultural, tradition-interpretation of this natural phenomenon:

God, i.e., Christ’s true nature, did not turn away from Christ on the cross. Rather, such is the persistence of suffering that even Christ momentarily lost sight of his unconditioned, unchangeable true nature (God-nature,) for it was obscured by a dualistic attachment to physical pain, causing doubt that was naturally erased by choiceless surrender. Afterwards, when the physical body was sealed in the cave, it reduced to elemental light, which is Christ’s purified form altered and visible to those with unoccluded eyes.
huh?

Jesus had no doubts as you would do.

who was the first man to experience death in the flesh? And what did his blood cry unto God from the ground? could it have been My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Walker

Post by Walker »

"Jesus had no doubts as you would do."

So, you speak for me.

And what would be the nature of my doubts if I asked God why I was forsaken?
DPMartin

Post by DPMartin »

Walker wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:02 am "Jesus had no doubts as you would do."

So, you speak for me.

And what would be the nature of my doubts if I asked God why I was forsaken?
well unless you are the Word of God then your life is flailed compared to the Life of Christ which is a result of a lack of trust and or belief, there are no exception. so no i don't speak for you, you are not that special, its a fact of the state of all sons of man, and you're not excluded.

and i never said you asked God why you were forsaken. you put that in there. i do see you like to use the unethical method of moving the subject away from the subject at hand to yourself and your personal ideas of autonomy. you're not that interesting. the subject addressed here is your incorrect notion that Jesus had doubts.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Yeah well, I did my best with your unclear, vague comments such as, "Jesus had no doubts as you would do."

Jesus was a man.
I'm a man.

Jesus had the doubts of a man.

Under the conditions in which he doubted, other "uninteresting", "unspecial," and "incorrect" men likely would also have similar if not the same doubts as Christ in that situation, perhaps even expressed in the same way.