Racism

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

RWStanding

Racism

Post by RWStanding »

Racism
There is endless vacuous debate about what is a semi-technical or ambiguous term namely racism.
If we live in an altruist responsible society, then anything that reduces people to second class citizens, or raises them to inborn first class citizens, is immoral. That has nothing to do with race as a component of culture, to be respected, and preserved on an international basis. Or in a more tenuous way as multiculturalism between communities within the nation.
Advocate

Re: Racism

Post by Advocate »

The problem can be removed with application of the difference between racial and racist.
DPMartin

Re: Racism

Post by DPMartin »

RWStanding wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:09 am Racism
There is endless vacuous debate about what is a semi-technical or ambiguous term namely racism.
If we live in an altruist responsible society, then anything that reduces people to second class citizens, or raises them to inborn first class citizens, is immoral. That has nothing to do with race as a component of culture, to be respected, and preserved on an international basis. Or in a more tenuous way as multiculturalism between communities within the nation.
yea but you can't make me like you, and that is what is the matter here. the entitlement to be liked or respected. if you tell me your entitled my respect then truly your are not entitled any respect or acceptance of any sort for any reason from any one. respect is earned when it comes to the interaction of people. and trying to get in peoples faces about it, ain't winning any points.