Philosophy videos

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

Re: Philosophy videos

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Made another vid, questioning the validity of Special Relativity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGDcnN-4Yso
Last edited by GreatandWiseTrixie on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

Trixie I hope you got my apology.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Ginkgo wrote:Trixie I hope you got my apology.
Why do you seek forgiveness from a robot? Human feelings just distract me from efficiency. If you wish to ally yourself with me, then do so by helping me choose the next video to make. If you are feeling especially gifted, I am open for new material.

Einstein's Trial Part 2 (It is in an interactive movie, so waiting on reasonable discourse before I go to the second form of the trial.)

Time Travel? Eazy Peezy. - Goes further into Einstein's and Hawkings theories. Descibes the details and plans for a time travel machine, if Einsteins and Hawkings theories were to be true (which they may not be.)

What is pain? Goes into an existential trek into uncomfortable places, heaven and hell, heaven is hell, hell is heaven, how the universe is a living creature, and how pain is a representation of the universe, and that avoiding pain is becoming dissimalar in structure to the greater universe. Goes into subjects about enlightenment and nirvana, and fractal theory. Concludes with a hard message about the doomsday machine being a good thing.

Cultural neurosis - A whine about the apes species and how they worship false idols. Rips on music and art's folly, but mostly insults modern "heroes" and the subservients who live lives of folly and ignorance, and what is the true definition of madness, examining the nature of the psychiatric proffession. Madness, redefined. Concludes with a powerful message describing the inadequacy of the human race, and how the DNA must be restructured.

What is wisdom? - What is wisdom? A short lecture whining about the science industry being overrun by football watching, beer drinking, egotistical idiot savants and vainglorious narcissists, the misguided folly of attitudes, and quick redirect to my texts of wisdom.

Theory of the universe, Part 1 - The first stage of an all encompassing theory, trying to reduce parroting and copying from others, but will still use terms like space time and gravity. What is light? It is generated from collision between atoms, energy released. Perhaps gravity is storing energy...and light is the opposite of gravity? The ideas will be organized a coherent and en"light"ening prototype presentation. Do atoms bounce of each other, or is action reaction caused by space time itself? We will soon find out.

Why free-will doesn't exist for any religion - Atheist, religious or agnostic alike. Because we are just robots. Because if God can see the future... Because if quantum physics are true, god cannot see the future, but our choices are still the product of random forces.

Thoughts on superphysical consciousness, Time and Future - If Einstein's theories are correct (which I doubt) lightspeed causes a split consciousness, and splitting of realities, and temporal inconsistincies between dimensions. Since thoughts are electric based, and electricity travels at light speed, this would offer an explanation of the paranormal sixth sense of dejavu, and advanced future sight (if thoughts are allowed to travel for a while, increasing their future sight.) Concludes with an eerie message about the Global Consciousness Telepathy Project.
Systematic

Post by Systematic »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Why do you seek forgiveness from a robot? Human feelings just distract me from efficiency. If you wish to ally yourself with me, then do so by helping me choose the next video to make. If you are feeling especially gifted, I am open for new material.
Can you do a video on how to find the truth?
Systematic

Post by Systematic »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Made another vid, questioning the validity of Special Relativity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGDcnN-4Yso
I think that the space ship was moving that fast compared to space-time. If we were rotating in the opposite direction, then we would be able to detect it the same way that we can detect the motion of the Earth throughout the day. We would use a gyroscope. There is not so much radiation outside of our atmosphere that it would interfere with an atomic clock. Otherwise the astronauts would be fried by it.

How does time stop outside of a space ship? I didn't understand that completely.
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

Systematic wrote:
I think that the space ship was moving that fast compared to space-time. If we were rotating in the opposite direction, then we would be able to detect it the same way that we can detect the motion of the Earth throughout the day. We would use a gyroscope.
The problem is that people who are not familiar with physics are still stuck with intuitive idea that there is such a thing as absolute time and absolute space. The whole idea of relativity is to demonstrate this idea is incorrect. The science actually proves this to be the case. When we talk about relativity in relation to Einstein's theory we need to understand he is talking relative TO A FRAME OF REFERENCE. This bit is often overlooked or ignored by people not familiar with his theory.
Systematic wrote:
There is not much radiation outside of out atmosphere that it would interfere with an atomic clock.
What is not understood is there was not A space shuttle that flew AN atomic clock around the world and that's all there was to the experiment. Naturally that experiment was carried out. However, there have been many subsequent experiments since. In fact the accuracy of the instrumentation is such that it is now possible to put such a clock on a commercial jet airliner and fly to another country in order to observe time dilation. Such experiments have been carried out resulting in consistency. The only reason your G.S.P. works correctly is because of time dilation is taken into account.

Systematic wrote:
How does time stop outside of a spaceship stop?
It doesn't. It is impossible to accelerate a mass to the speed of light. It wold require an infinite amount of energy to do so. This idea is probably related to a mathematical explanation, or logical outcome of such a scenario. It isn't possible.
Last edited by Ginkgo on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Why do you seek forgiveness from a robot? Human feelings just distract me from efficiency. If you wish to ally yourself with me, then do so by helping me choose the next video to make. If you are feeling especially gifted, I am open for new material.
Because I made a careless error.

I am not especially gifted by I will try and think of something if you like.
GreatandwiseTrixie wrote: Einstein's Trial Part 2 (It is in an interactive movie, so waiting on reasonable discourse before I go to the second form of the trial.)
I had a look at it. Very artistic and very entertaining.
Time Travel? Eazy Peezy. - Goes further into Einstein's and Hawkings theories. Descibes the details and plans for a time travel machine, if Einsteins and Hawkings theories were to be true (which they may not be.)
You don't need to build a machine. If you spend your life as an airline pilot or you live on a high mountain you experience time travel.
What is pain? Goes into an existential trek into uncomfortable places, heaven and hell, heaven is hell, hell is heaven, how the universe is a living creature, and how pain is a representation of the universe, and that avoiding pain is becoming dissimalar in structure to the greater universe. Goes into subjects about enlightenment and nirvana, and fractal theory. Concludes with a hard message about the doomsday machine being a good thing.

Cultural neurosis - A whine about the apes species and how they worship false idols. Rips on music and art's folly, but mostly insults modern "heroes" and the subservients who live lives of folly and ignorance, and what is the true definition of madness, examining the nature of the psychiatric proffession. Madness, redefined. Concludes with a powerful message describing the inadequacy of the human race, and how the DNA must be restructured.

What is wisdom? - What is wisdom? A short lecture whining about the science industry being overrun by football watching, beer drinking, egotistical idiot savants and vainglorious narcissists, the misguided folly of attitudes, and quick redirect to my texts of wisdom.

Theory of the universe, Part 1 - The first stage of an all encompassing theory, trying to reduce parroting and copying from others, but will still use terms like space time and gravity. What is light? It is generated from collision between atoms, energy released. Perhaps gravity is storing energy...and light is the opposite of gravity? The ideas will be organized a coherent and en"light"ening prototype presentation. Do atoms bounce of each other, or is action reaction caused by space time itself? We will soon find out.

Why free-will doesn't exist for any religion - Atheist, religious or agnostic alike. Because we are just robots. Because if God can see the future... Because if quantum physics are true, god cannot see the future, but our choices are still the product of random forces.

Thoughts on superphysical consciousness, Time and Future - If Einstein's theories are correct (which I doubt) lightspeed causes a split consciousness, and splitting of realities, and temporal inconsistincies between dimensions. Since thoughts are electric based, and electricity travels at light speed, this would offer an explanation of the paranormal sixth sense of dejavu, and advanced future sight (if thoughts are allowed to travel for a while, increasing their future sight.) Concludes with an eerie message about the Global Consciousness Telepathy Project.

Sorry Trixie. I have read this a few time and I don't understand it.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Hmm, I meant backwards time travel, but I may include the plane thing in my video.

I only provided a rough synopsis, the point of an educational video is to make you understand better, through sound and moving pictures, so you need not understand the rough synopsis itself. The video will have more details.
Systematic

Post by Systematic »

Ginkgo wrote:
Systematic wrote:
How does time stop outside of a spaceship stop?
It doesn't. It is impossible to accelerate a mass to the speed of light. It wold require an infinite amount of energy to do so. This idea is probably related to a mathematical explanation, or logical outcome of such a scenario. It isn't possible.
I assume that you mean a gargantuan amount of energy and not infinite. Could we harness as much energy as was generated during the big bang (theoretically)?
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

Systematic wrote:
I assume that you mean a gargantuan amount of energy and not infinite. Could we harness as much energy as was generated during the big bang (theoretically)?
Basically, the mathematics tells us that V can never be equal to C (speed of light). So the term "infinite" is usually used in such explanations.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Ginkgo wrote:
Systematic wrote:
Basically, the mathematics tells us that V can never be equal to C (speed of light). So the term "infinite" is usually used in such explanations.
Mathematics schematics. You could build a SpaceShip out of American steel and have it fly through the American Sun. Ai'nt got no stretchin problems, the SpaceShip could give birth to a whole star system if it wanted.
Systematic

Post by Systematic »

Ginkgo wrote: It doesn't. It is impossible to accelerate a mass to the speed of light. It wold require an infinite amount of energy to do so. This idea is probably related to a mathematical explanation, or logical outcome of such a scenario. It isn't possible.
The speed of light is finite, therefore it would take a finite amount of energy to reach it.
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

Systematic wrote:
Ginkgo wrote: It doesn't. It is impossible to accelerate a mass to the speed of light. It wold require an infinite amount of energy to do so. This idea is probably related to a mathematical explanation, or logical outcome of such a scenario. It isn't possible.
The speed of light is finite, therefore it would take a finite amount of energy to reach it.

This connection between energy and mass, known as mass-energy equivalence, was immortalized in Einstein’s equation E = mc2, where E stands for energy, m stands for mass and c is a constant (which happens to be equal to the speed of light). Actually, E = mc2 is just the simplest case scenario, that for a body or mass at rest. For a body in motion, with a velocity v, the equation becomes E = Einstein's Mass-energy equivalence equation. We have already seen that the Lorentz factor γ ≡ Lorentz Factor, so we can therefore also say that E = γmoc2 (where mo is the rest mass of the object). As can perhaps be reasonably easily deduced from these equations, as the velocity (v) approaches the speed of light (c), energy (E) approaches infinity, indicating that the body would in fact require an infinite amount of energy to accelerate to the speed of light. We can also see how (as mentioned in a previous section) the mass of a moving object becomes greater and greater as its velocity increases until, at the speed of light, it becomes infinite.

Taken from The Physics of the Universe.com
kiki

Post by kiki »

Amateur video & bad in grammar, but promise the point are amazing!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Guv9HOC ... 9Z&index=1

This video will answering your question.
Theory of Albert Einstein, Sigmund Freud, Stephen Hawking, Sam Harris, Nikola Tesla, Budha, John Lennon, Werner Heisenberg.
Explain everything about universe, fate / destiny, psychology, free will, energy, quantum physics & mechanic.
Whatever we are to be now.. we maybe become rich people, poor people, priest, criminal, smart, idiot, etc.
we're all be a person what we should to be..
this video good for all human around the world, spesialy for poor people, sad, sick, dying, depresive & hopeless people :)

We can't make everybody in the world become wealth & rich, but we can make everybody around the world become grateful & happiness..
whatever we are become, BE GRATEFUL!!!!
Please share this video means, this is our destiny.. this is our fate..
Don't forget to see similar video on my playlist. Thanks :)
jasonwol

Post by jasonwol »

I have seen people making their kids view these kind videos for making them quiet in home!