Weird Science

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Weird Science

Post by Dontaskme » Mon May 04, 2020 12:41 pm

Since objects aren’t allowed to travel faster than the speed of light they need to resist gaining speed when they get too close the magic number of 300,000 km/s (186,000 mps), otherwise known as light speed. To do this, they gain mass. For an object to move at the speed of light it would need to have infinite energy which is also infinite mass and infinitely impossible.

Thats how you were able to appear out of this weightless nothingness. Because you are this weightless nothingness. Which makes the idea of you existing as a big fat lardy arse blob impossible and just a weightless piece of nothingness carrying excess baggage that it needn't have to do..except that it is willing to carry that burden just for the sake of being able to say..''.. hey gosh..I really need to lose this god damn weight. :D

NEW

Re: Weird Science

Post by NEW » Mon May 04, 2020 2:53 pm

fortunately there are quantum principles :D

Nick_A

Post by Nick_A » Mon May 04, 2020 4:46 pm

DaM, maybe you can explain this to New. He is really enchanted by dancing so it may be difficult but good to practice your powers of persuasions

Currenlty on articles in Philosophy Now the advertised title is the "Old and the New" However when you click on the title you read that "The requested topic does not exist." Does then and Now exist or just imagination?

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme » Mon May 04, 2020 4:47 pm

NEW wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 2:53 pm
fortunately there are quantum principles :D
Thank God for Atomonies that give autonomy ♾ to the atom.

@ OM. 🧞‍♂️

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme » Mon May 04, 2020 5:05 pm

Nick_A wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 4:46 pm
DaM, maybe you can explain this to New. He is really enchanted by dancing so it may be difficult but good to practice your powers of persuasions

Currenlty on articles in Philosophy Now the advertised title is the "Old and the New" However when you click on the title you read that "The requested topic does not exist." Does then and Now exist or just imagination?
Well all I can say is that SHE is full of surprises...it’s like sometimes you don’t always get what you want, and other times you don’t want what you get.

Click bait is fish for the sole. But don’t be surprised if it stinks and is not to your taste.

Then and now are concepts known ...imagined yes, since time erodes all known things except what you are in essence which is nothingness out of which you appear for a little time.

NEW

Post by NEW » Mon May 04, 2020 6:03 pm

Nick_A wrote:

Oh noo, it's a glitch in the matrix, everybody run!
https://youtu.be/92gP2J0CUjc?t=91

Nick_A

Post by Nick_A » Mon May 04, 2020 8:03 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 5:05 pm
Nick_A wrote:

Well all I can say is that SHE is full of surprises...it’s like sometimes you don’t always get what you want, and other times you don’t want what you get.

Click bait is fish for the sole. But don’t be surprised if it stinks and is not to your taste.

Then and now are concepts known ...imagined yes, since time erodes all known things except what you are in essence which is nothingness out of which you appear for a little time.

Yes God as a woman is full of surprises. It isn't her fault that she makes a mockery of creation leaving us in an absurd position as Man unable to fix the problem. How can New stop dancing long enough to be part of the solution to the problem of the existence or non-existence of now and then?

Impenitent

Post by Impenitent » Tue May 05, 2020 1:38 am

-Imp

Nick_A

Post by Nick_A » Tue May 05, 2020 5:12 am

Imp explains it. The four individuals are wearing corona masks of the future when they no longer cover our noses but now the tops of their heads. But the future is yet to come. So we don't know what new is so what is new for us must be considered old

Since new and old cannot exist together then it was was right to say it doesn't exist except in our imagination proving that nothing exists.

NEW

Post by NEW » Tue May 05, 2020 6:32 am

Nick_A wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 5:12 am
Imp explains it. The four individuals are wearing corona masks of the future when they no longer cover our noses but now the tops of their heads. But the future is yet to come. So we don't know what new is so what is new for us must be considered old

Since new and old cannot exist together then it was was right to say it doesn't exist except in our imagination proving that nothing exists.
Well now, you raskals,
I'm doing my best to come up with something serious for a change ...just like mr grumpy, and now you come up with recent picture from my webcam??

What do you want people ...Leave Britney ALONE!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wG_h3U568w

:lol:

NEW

Post by NEW » Tue May 05, 2020 7:14 am

ok,
now that I secured my webcam to prevent further incidents like these ... :lol:

I was thinking more in line of a zen piece; the circle:

Where the old meets with the new. Cause this happens more often then one's think.

For instance with the end of ww2, everybody said: never this again, but the message got eroded, the agony slowly forgotten, with every generation, more and more alienated from those times and before you know it people are playing with matches again, to spark conflicts once more...very much in comparison with pré war times of last century.

Secondly, I'm investigating a saying, or definition towards it's relevance, claiming:
"general conditioning factors bring pre-configured general behaviour patterns accordingly"
Life is indeed a mystery on itself, but put largely into this conditioning, re-occurring or predicable patterns may emerge.

But,

perhaps this warning upon itself, can change all that, and might alter the future indeed, since it is yet not there. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6D4erSxeBY)

One can only do his part, having a bit of a dance, hoping the message will spread for a bit, to spread the fart love portal for instance, so that people will perhaps loosen up a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIVjYzU ... u.be&t=252

And I don't know about you,
It surely does the trick for me

mkkaaaaakkkkk prrrrffffttt :-)

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme » Tue May 05, 2020 9:36 am

Nick_A wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:03 pm

Yes God as a woman is full of surprises. It isn't her fault that she makes a mockery of creation leaving us in an absurd position as Man unable to fix the problem. How can New stop dancing long enough to be part of the solution to the problem of the existence or non-existence of now and then?
I don't even know what you mean by this . . > ''... the problem of the existence or non-existence of now and then...''?

But, from my own point of view, You can't fix a creation that isn't broken, on the other hand, if creation is broken then it's hardly worth the price of addmission ..who wants to be born into a broken creation, what's the point in procreating more of ourselves just to be told that your life is going to be broken and you will probably spend the majority of that life trying to find solutions and fixes...that were never your doing or fault in the first place...you just happened to pop aware into this mess through no fault of your own...the responsibilty was on the ones who caused the problems in the first place, not to cause those problems, and not make it worse by creating more problems by imposing those problems on the innocent unborns, that don't and never will have a problem.

..so best all round solution would be to accept things exactly the way they are, like it's not like you can change the external, change comes from within ...and since you're already here born into this place, then best just to dance yourself silly, that or just laugh like you've never laughed before, it's the best medicine yet, cures just about every problem and ailment that happens to be weighing heavy on your mind..

Or even better, you could just go back to sleep, wearing your comfy romper suit, making goo goo ga ga noises to yourself, be like a baby again, that seems like a really nice place to be. :D

NEW

Post by NEW » Tue May 05, 2020 12:46 pm

I can very much relate to the previous,

but with a slightly different approach;

- you can fight over the problem, with a defensive narrow visioned mind, and making it even worse,
or you can more dance around problems, with a more open, and altruistic attitude, and with others.
and you can also just dance of course ...very good for you in many ways ;-)

- as mentioned in another post (named mkaaak prrrfft) there you know this attitude has it's origin that I feel human kind is heading towards more conflicts, and I wish to be a part of the solution, counterpart, of at least trying people too loosen up a bit.

- one is offered some kind of peace within themselves also, and that is ok (dam showed me this) You don't have to play atlas, with every issue on your back the whole time. Trust me, I tried that in the past, and all you get are back issues, and a lousy temper ...

So what am I doing here?

I see an issue, and
+ notice generally that you can approach it best with a dance,
+ this brings me peace, knowing I did my part to be a counterpart towards growing tensions, and that's pretty much all one can do really
+ and that peace brings me joy as well, so some occasional happiness as well, no matter the outcome, knowing I did my part, following my consciousness .

= seems to be a win win to me ... so I don't know what the fuss is about :|

Nick_A

Post by Nick_A » Tue May 05, 2020 7:12 pm

NEW wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:46 pm
I can very much relate to the previous,

but with a slightly different approach;

- you can fight over the problem, with a defensive narrow visioned mind, and making it even worse,
or you can more dance around problems, with a more open, and altruistic attitude, and with others.
and you can also just dance of course ...very good for you in many ways ;-)

- as mentioned in another post (named mkaaak prrrfft) there you know this attitude has it's origin that I feel human kind is heading towards more conflicts, and I wish to be a part of the solution, counterpart, of at least trying people too loosen up a bit.

- one is offered some kind of peace within themselves also, and that is ok (dam showed me this) You don't have to play atlas, with every issue on your back the whole time. Trust me, I tried that in the past, and all you get are back issues, and a lousy temper ...

So what am I doing here?

I see an issue, and
+ notice generally that you can approach it best with a dance,
+ this brings me peace, knowing I did my part to be a counterpart towards growing tensions, and that's pretty much all one can do really
+ and that peace brings me joy as well, so some occasional happiness as well, no matter the outcome, knowing I did my part, following my consciousness .

= seems to be a win win to me ... so I don't know what the fuss is about :|
I disaagree with your hypothesis that laughter is the best alternative. Nothing changes. When laughter dies down its opposite and the violence it produces becomes dominant

Like most you concern yourself with the quality of subjective interpretations of expressions as in art for example. Yet how many ever contemplate the quality of impressions the human organism takes in or even know what it is? Expressions or impressions?

A person can change when the quality of impressions they receive can also change. How many have ever thought seriously about what it means? But when only the quality of expression changes form, nothing really changes and the best society can do is dance in futility as we turn in circles proving ignorance is bliss.

Nick_A

Post by Nick_A » Tue May 05, 2020 7:23 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 9:36 am
Nick_A wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:03 pm

I don't even know what you mean by this . . > ''... the problem of the existence or non-existence of now and then...''?

But, from my own point of view, You can't fix a creation that isn't broken, on the other hand, if creation is broken then it's hardly worth the price of addmission ..who wants to be born into a broken creation, what's the point in procreating more of ourselves just to be told that your life is going to be broken and you will probably spend the majority of that life trying to find solutions and fixes...that were never your doing or fault in the first place...you just happened to pop aware into this mess through no fault of your own...the responsibilty was on the ones who caused the problems in the first place, not to cause those problems, and not make it worse by creating more problems by imposing those problems on the innocent unborns, that don't and never will have a problem.

..so best all round solution would be to accept things exactly the way they are, like it's not like you can change the external, change comes from within ...and since you're already here born into this place, then best just to dance yourself silly, that or just laugh like you've never laughed before, it's the best medicine yet, cures just about every problem and ailment that happens to be weighing heavy on your mind..

Or even better, you could just go back to sleep, wearing your comfy romper suit, making goo goo ga ga noises to yourself, be like a baby again, that seems like a really nice place to be. :D

“The supernatural greatness of Christianity lies in the fact that it does not seek a supernatural remedy for suffering but a supernatural use for it.” Simone Weil

I have to agree with Simone here. An individual can change and if it does we react more realistically to the external world as we become aware of its purpose..