The Unavoidability of Belief within Reason

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Skepdick
Posts: 4371
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 am

Re: The Unavoidability of Belief within Reason

Post by Skepdick » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:43 pm

nothing wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:31 pm
Context is relative, not constant. The only constant context is the "speed" of light.
It's not really a constant. Light has different speed in different mediums.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractive_index
nothing wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:31 pm
The universe does not rely on measurement to exist.
Ratios do not terminate, they are precise ratios. 4√Φ is not an "approximation", it is precise.
It's precisely nothing. Numbers don't exist. They are just symbols we use to represent quantities.

Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6051
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: The Unavoidability of Belief within Reason

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm

nothing wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:31 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 pm
Context is constant thus the stance remains.
Context is relative, not constant. The only constant context is the "speed" of light.

Context is constant as an extension of the consciousness's ability to categorize.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 pm
Yes, unravel the circumferance into a line.
They are not the same geometry:
circumference is 2D, line is 1D.

Unravel Take a string. Form it in a circle. It has a circumferance. Now take the circumferance and unfurl it into a straight line. The circumferance unfurls as a line.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 pm
The points and lines are real as extensions of a consciousness as real. They are real as constructs.
...your consciousness, perhaps. However (un)consciousness can be loopy.

The cycle is a constant within the laws of identity (P=P) or 1=1.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 pm
the universe being measured is a subset of theory of measurement.
The universe does not rely on measurement to exist.

The universe, as existing through consciousness, relies on measurement to exist.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 pm
And what do atheists believe in?
There is no viable grounds upon which to assert any god(s) exist(s).

There is no proof for reality either without proof being a subset of reality.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 pm
Hence always an approximation.
Are you retarded?
The accuser is accused.

Seriously... an approximation entails user-defined termination.
Ratios do not terminate, they are precise ratios. 4√Φ is not an "approximation", it is precise.
3.14159... is an approximation, and is not only not precise, it is meaningless as
all kinematic application of π concern the integer 4.
Phi is an approximation.
http://milesmathis.com/pi2.html
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 pm
Still an approximation.
Wow, a second time.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 pm
Wtf in the math section says otherwise.
I don't care, and likely neither does he.


Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 pm
Still an approximation.
...a third time.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 pm
As the wheel rolls so space expands.
It also contracts. Both Φ and Φ³ are irrational (non-terminating) however
Φ² is both: irrational and rational+ 1).
This is how/why the same Φ operation serves as both progression and gravitation
with Φ² being intermediary and allowing rational discretion.

Contraction is relative expansion. If a line shrinks too 2 1/2 lines, it simultaneously expands to 2 lines. One contraction is a relative expansion of another.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 pm
Then you suffer from belief based ignorance. Communist atheism results in 100 million deaths in 100 years, a much higher rate than violence committed under theocratic wars. Pluto was categorized as a planet then was not. This knowledge changed where what was once known as a category is now deemed false.
The accuser is the accused.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 pm
Accusation of believers being ignorant an the source of suffering.
Again you're making accusations against me "accusing believers".
The believers are the victims, not the culprit.

False, the beliefs are an extension of the observer and form the act of observation.

Seriously, are you retarded? Do you not have discretion?

The accuser is accused.


Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 pm
Through embodying his message and beliefs one bears witness to a "dead" man.
Thus manufactures suffering and death.

False, beliefs, it also causes joy and happiness. You are observing only one half of the belief dichotomy.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 pm
False some truths are hidden within others through a regress
lol what?

Example:
A crime scene exists as a series of facts. These facts regress to further facts as the crime scene is analyzed.

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 pm
No you can present it in public.
Do you want a link to that, too?

Give a link.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 pm
There goes your accusations again. The accuser is accused is circular projective reasoning.
The accuser is the accused.

Look in the mirror. I'm not your scapegoat.

Accuser is accused.

nothing
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: The Unavoidability of Belief within Reason

Post by nothing » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:50 pm

Skepdick wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:43 pm
It's not really a constant. Light has different speed in different mediums.
Introducing a medium does not change the speed of light datum.
Once light leaves any introduced medium it returns to the speed of light.
Either this violates the conservation of energy law,
or light has a fixed/scalar magnitude
which is the default datum if unimpeded.
Skepdick wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:43 pm
It's precisely nothing. Numbers don't exist. They are just symbols we use to represent quantities.
Spoken like a true "mathematician".

Numbers are not only quantitative, they are also qualitative.
We also use numbers to represent ratios and/or relationships.
For every x there is a y, for example. 4/√Φ is a qualitative
relationship just as much as it is a quantitative "number".
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm
Unravel Take a string. Form it in a circle. It has a circumferance. Now take the circumferance and unfurl it into a straight line. The circumferance unfurls as a line.
A piece of string has a length, not a circumference.
Making circles with pieces of string has nothing to do
with orbital motion described by an acceleration
as a function of space about time.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm
The cycle is a constant within the laws of identity (P=P) or 1=1
P≠P
P=±P
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm
The universe, as existing through consciousness, relies on measurement to exist.
It doesn't, and no it doesn't.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm
The accuser is accused.
'Are you retarded?' is a question, not an accusation.
'You are retarded...' would be an example of a (definite) accusation.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm
Phi is an approximation.
Nothing is an approximation until approximated.
How do you not understand what entails an approximation?
(1+√5)/2 is not an approximation, it is precise if left as-is.
Once you choose to terminate at some decimal, it becomes approximated
to that same degree.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm
The accuser is accused.
Was another question. Do you not even know the difference between a question and an accusation?
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm
False, beliefs, it also causes joy and happiness. You are observing only one half of the belief dichotomy.
The accuser is the accused.

The other half of the dichotomy is knowledge.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm
Example:
A crime scene exists as a series of facts. These facts regress to further facts as the crime scene is analyzed.
The constituency of all which composes 'facts' is ever-present.
The collection of relevant facts relies on a discipline (ie. of science(s), retroduction)
as often/needed as it might culminate into discerning a viable motive/will/intent.

Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6051
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: The Unavoidability of Belief within Reason

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:10 pm

nothing wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:50 pm
Skepdick wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:43 pm
It's not really a constant. Light has different speed in different mediums.
Introducing a medium does not change the speed of light datum.
Once light leaves any introduced medium it returns to the speed of light.
Either this violates the conservation of energy law,
or light has a fixed/scalar magnitude
which is the default datum if unimpeded.
Skepdick wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:43 pm
It's precisely nothing. Numbers don't exist. They are just symbols we use to represent quantities.
Spoken like a true "mathematician".

Numbers are not only quantitative, they are also qualitative.
We also use numbers to represent ratios and/or relationships.
For every x there is a y, for example. 4/√Φ is a qualitative
relationship just as much as it is a quantitative "number".
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm
Unravel Take a string. Form it in a circle. It has a circumferance. Now take the circumferance and unfurl it into a straight line. The circumferance unfurls as a line.
A piece of string has a length, not a circumference.
Making circles with pieces of string has nothing to do
with orbital motion described by an acceleration
as a function of space about time.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm
The cycle is a constant within the laws of identity (P=P) or 1=1
P≠P
P=±P
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm
The universe, as existing through consciousness, relies on measurement to exist.
It doesn't, and no it doesn't.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm
The accuser is accused.
'Are you retarded?' is a question, not an accusation.
'You are retarded...' would be an example of a (definite) accusation.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm
Phi is an approximation.
Nothing is an approximation until approximated.
How do you not understand what entails an approximation?
(1+√5)/2 is not an approximation, it is precise if left as-is.
Once you choose to terminate at some decimal, it becomes approximated
to that same degree.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm
The accuser is accused.
Was another question. Do you not even know the difference between a question and an accusation?
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm
False, beliefs, it also causes joy and happiness. You are observing only one half of the belief dichotomy.
The accuser is the accused.

The other half of the dichotomy is knowledge.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 pm
Example:
A crime scene exists as a series of facts. These facts regress to further facts as the crime scene is analyzed.
The constituency of all which composes 'facts' is ever-present.
The collection of relevant facts relies on a discipline (ie. of science(s), retroduction)
as often/needed as it might culminate into discerning a viable motive/will/intent.
I can't take this conversation seriously anymore...after you claim Hitler is a Muslim in:

"If you "believe" atheism is more threatening than Islam, you are delusional.
Islam is the global root of Nazism/fascism/socialism. Hitler is the archetypal dictator warlord
who used political subversion and subjugation to establish a military state which perpetually
wages holy war "jihad" against "unbelievers" until the entire world is ruled by only Islam."

viewtopic.php?p=451171#p451171

Your whole position is an anti Muslim rant hiding behind pseudscientifc charts and a magical photon using phi as proof for...who knows.. And you can't say "the accuser is accused" considering my not anti Muslim stance....this is all a big joke.


I want to see this link to your forum.

nothing
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: The Unavoidability of Belief within Reason

Post by nothing » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:51 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:10 pm
I can't take this conversation seriously anymore...after you claim Hitler is a Muslim in:

"If you "believe" atheism is more threatening than Islam, you are delusional.
Islam is the global root of Nazism/fascism/socialism. Hitler is the archetypal dictator warlord
who used political subversion and subjugation to establish a military state which perpetually
wages holy war "jihad" against "unbelievers" until the entire world is ruled by only Islam."

viewtopic.php?p=451171#p451171

Your whole position is an anti Muslim rant hiding behind pseudscientifc charts and a magical photon using phi as proof for...who knows.. And you can't say "the accuser is accused" considering my not anti Muslim stance....this is all a big joke.


I want to see this link to your forum.
I'm not in the same boat as you, as I never take conversations with you (anymore) seriously to-begin. Too loopy for me.

I did not claim Hitler was a Muslim. Hitler is the archetypal dictator warlord whose life mirrors Muhammad.
They both amassed power via oration, weaponized the state against their political adversaries,
expanded militarily while signing/breaking peace treaties and subsequently used the power of the state
to commit mass genocide against "Jews" (actually: just non-Muslims).
That's both Adolph Hitler and Muhammad: same archetype, same lifestyle, same suffering/death.

The first victim of Islam is the believing Muslim - that you are now accusing me of being "anti Muslim"
only lends itself to your acting as a fascist pig. Only fascist pigs would slander/accuse in such manner:
trying to label/slander others as being "anti" anything is precursor to Nazism. I don't take that kind of abuse from others.

Now what else are you going to whine and squeal about? More slander? More accusations? More projection? More labeling?

Identity politics begins with "believer vs. unbeliever". It takes a "believer" to ever "believe" themselves superior to others.
I know you can't bring yourself to acknowledge it, but that means: all Nazis are on the side of the "believers". They are pinned there.

Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6051
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: The Unavoidability of Belief within Reason

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:55 pm

nothing wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:51 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:10 pm
I can't take this conversation seriously anymore...after you claim Hitler is a Muslim in:

"If you "believe" atheism is more threatening than Islam, you are delusional.
Islam is the global root of Nazism/fascism/socialism. Hitler is the archetypal dictator warlord
who used political subversion and subjugation to establish a military state which perpetually
wages holy war "jihad" against "unbelievers" until the entire world is ruled by only Islam."

viewtopic.php?p=451171#p451171

Your whole position is an anti Muslim rant hiding behind pseudscientifc charts and a magical photon using phi as proof for...who knows.. And you can't say "the accuser is accused" considering my not anti Muslim stance....this is all a big joke.


I want to see this link to your forum.
I'm not in the same boat as you, as I never take conversations with you (anymore) seriously to-begin. Too loopy for me.

I did not claim Hitler was a Muslim. Hitler is the archetypal dictator warlord whose life mirrors Muhammad.
They both amassed power via oration, weaponized the state against their political adversaries,
expanded militarily while signing/breaking peace treaties and subsequently used the power of the state
to commit mass genocide against "Jews" (actually: just non-Muslims).
That's both Adolph Hitler and Muhammad: same archetype, same lifestyle, same suffering/death.

The first victim of Islam is the believing Muslim - that you are now accusing me of being "anti Muslim"
only lends itself to your acting as a fascist pig. Only fascist pigs would slander/accuse in such manner:
trying to label/slander others as being "anti" anything is precursor to Nazism. I don't take that kind of abuse from others.

Now what else are you going to whine and squeal about? More slander? More accusations? More projection? More labeling?

Identity politics begins with "believer vs. unbeliever". It takes a "believer" to ever "believe" themselves superior to others.
I know you can't bring yourself to acknowledge it, but that means: all Nazis are on the side of the "believers". They are pinned there.
I will distill your "logic" for you:

Islam is the root of nazism.
Hitler was a nazi.
Islam is the root of Hitler's power.

As to the circles, you can get over it, everything goes through cycles...the accuser is accused.

So Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism, Taoism and Paganism are rooted in Nazism as well I am guessing?

I want to see this forum that discusses your idea as legitimate.

nothing
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: The Unavoidability of Belief within Reason

Post by nothing » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:41 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:55 pm
nothing wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:51 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:10 pm
I can't take this conversation seriously anymore...after you claim Hitler is a Muslim in:

"If you "believe" atheism is more threatening than Islam, you are delusional.
Islam is the global root of Nazism/fascism/socialism. Hitler is the archetypal dictator warlord
who used political subversion and subjugation to establish a military state which perpetually
wages holy war "jihad" against "unbelievers" until the entire world is ruled by only Islam."

viewtopic.php?p=451171#p451171

Your whole position is an anti Muslim rant hiding behind pseudscientifc charts and a magical photon using phi as proof for...who knows.. And you can't say "the accuser is accused" considering my not anti Muslim stance....this is all a big joke.


I want to see this link to your forum.
I'm not in the same boat as you, as I never take conversations with you (anymore) seriously to-begin. Too loopy for me.

I did not claim Hitler was a Muslim. Hitler is the archetypal dictator warlord whose life mirrors Muhammad.
They both amassed power via oration, weaponized the state against their political adversaries,
expanded militarily while signing/breaking peace treaties and subsequently used the power of the state
to commit mass genocide against "Jews" (actually: just non-Muslims).
That's both Adolph Hitler and Muhammad: same archetype, same lifestyle, same suffering/death.

The first victim of Islam is the believing Muslim - that you are now accusing me of being "anti Muslim"
only lends itself to your acting as a fascist pig. Only fascist pigs would slander/accuse in such manner:
trying to label/slander others as being "anti" anything is precursor to Nazism. I don't take that kind of abuse from others.

Now what else are you going to whine and squeal about? More slander? More accusations? More projection? More labeling?

Identity politics begins with "believer vs. unbeliever". It takes a "believer" to ever "believe" themselves superior to others.
I know you can't bring yourself to acknowledge it, but that means: all Nazis are on the side of the "believers". They are pinned there.
I will distill your "logic" for you:

Islam is the root of nazism.
Hitler was a nazi.
Islam is the root of Hitler's power.

As to the circles, you can get over it, everything goes through cycles...the accuser is accused.

So Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism, Taoism and Paganism are rooted in Nazism as well I am guessing?

I want to see this forum that discusses your idea as legitimate.
Islam is certainly the root of Nazism.
Hitler became a Nazi. He always hated "Jews", just never knew who they actually were (until the very end).
Islam is the root of Hitler's archetype.

Progression is not a "cycle", it is a progression that breaks from what are otherwise cycles.
For example, a tribe of people "believing" to be in possession of the most supreme document on the face of the planet
was originally a Jewish belief. The Jews believed the Hebrew language was/is the language spoken by "the angels in heaven"
and that there is not another book like the Torah. This goes back to at least ~500 BCE, if not much earlier.
Islam is a recapitulation of the same framework: single book, male central figure (like Moses), now Arabic is the heavenly language,
and there is not another book like the Torah, which was allegedly corrupted by man (was always true from the start, the same is true
for the Qur'an hence: the accuser is the accused). Islam is Judaism 2.0, only much more overtly military, and no less Nazi.

Hinduism is not a religion, it is a region. Buddhism acknowledges the problems associated with mere BELIEF, Taoism does the same by providing a naturalistic framework and Paganism is completely meaningless to me: pagan became a political label, rather than an altrustic identity.

These geopolitically-related ideas are not part of any theorem, however reflect findings utilizing the methodology of the theorem.
It is one of the reasons I did not formalize the theorem here or anywhere: it has the potency to be able to dig up roots, so to speak,
given null-boundary roots/operators that utilizes the same inter-relationship that space and time do: multiplicative reciprocity.
That means: given a substance, that substance multiplies as a function of time. This means that the only relevant "dimension"
is one of orientation: the scalar expansion of the universe provides the root of all impetus, the rest is simply orientation.
CKIIT is just that: an orientation system that moves *away* from belief-based ignorance(s) (Abrahamic theology being a saturation of)
and towards conscious living such to cease any/all manner of human suffering, discretely, thus measurably, as a function of time.

The only scientific contribution I made to the other forum was the correction of π from an "approximated" 3.14159... to a precise 4/√Φ
such to re-couple space and time (ie. yang and yin) as being co-dependent, as with the primordial Adam and Eve. As it is written:
"from Adam's own rib was derived Eve" it is true that from Φ's own rib is derived π, hence 4/√Φ=π.

The book of Genesis essentially boils creation down back into caricatures of space and time as the primordial man and woman,
and uses the coupling as a vehicle to "unfurl" the structure of the physical universe. Adam is Φ, Eve is π² hence they are a plurality
yet co-creative and thus can not be severed from one another.

The fact alone that π is approximated and thus severed completely from Φ in mainstream "science" just goes to show
how decoupled this humanity is. They don't even have a proper regard and/or respect for the mother and father of all.

Re-coupling space and time, by way of correcting π, such to introduce a new 'theory of everything' that both: provides an explanation,
and a means to directly address/resolve the problem of 'from whence human suffering?' is not only now possible, but inevitable.
The Islam and the "BELIEVER vs. UNBELIEVER" is an obstacle, not the thing itself.

The thing itself is world peace.

Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6051
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: The Unavoidability of Belief within Reason

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:47 am

nothing wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:41 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:55 pm
nothing wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:51 pm


I'm not in the same boat as you, as I never take conversations with you (anymore) seriously to-begin. Too loopy for me.

I did not claim Hitler was a Muslim. Hitler is the archetypal dictator warlord whose life mirrors Muhammad.
They both amassed power via oration, weaponized the state against their political adversaries,
expanded militarily while signing/breaking peace treaties and subsequently used the power of the state
to commit mass genocide against "Jews" (actually: just non-Muslims).
That's both Adolph Hitler and Muhammad: same archetype, same lifestyle, same suffering/death.

The first victim of Islam is the believing Muslim - that you are now accusing me of being "anti Muslim"
only lends itself to your acting as a fascist pig. Only fascist pigs would slander/accuse in such manner:
trying to label/slander others as being "anti" anything is precursor to Nazism. I don't take that kind of abuse from others.

Now what else are you going to whine and squeal about? More slander? More accusations? More projection? More labeling?

Identity politics begins with "believer vs. unbeliever". It takes a "believer" to ever "believe" themselves superior to others.
I know you can't bring yourself to acknowledge it, but that means: all Nazis are on the side of the "believers". They are pinned there.
I will distill your "logic" for you:

Islam is the root of nazism.
Hitler was a nazi.
Islam is the root of Hitler's power.

As to the circles, you can get over it, everything goes through cycles...the accuser is accused.

So Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism, Taoism and Paganism are rooted in Nazism as well I am guessing?

I want to see this forum that discusses your idea as legitimate.
Islam is certainly the root of Nazism.
Hitler became a Nazi. He always hated "Jews", just never knew who they actually were (until the very end).
Islam is the root of Hitler's archetype.

Progression is not a "cycle", it is a progression that breaks from what are otherwise cycles.
For example, a tribe of people "believing" to be in possession of the most supreme document on the face of the planet
was originally a Jewish belief. The Jews believed the Hebrew language was/is the language spoken by "the angels in heaven"
and that there is not another book like the Torah. This goes back to at least ~500 BCE, if not much earlier.
Islam is a recapitulation of the same framework: single book, male central figure (like Moses), now Arabic is the heavenly language,
and there is not another book like the Torah, which was allegedly corrupted by man (was always true from the start, the same is true
for the Qur'an hence: the accuser is the accused). Islam is Judaism 2.0, only much more overtly military, and no less Nazi.

Hinduism is not a religion, it is a region. Buddhism acknowledges the problems associated with mere BELIEF, Taoism does the same by providing a naturalistic framework and Paganism is completely meaningless to me: pagan became a political label, rather than an altrustic identity.

These geopolitically-related ideas are not part of any theorem, however reflect findings utilizing the methodology of the theorem.
It is one of the reasons I did not formalize the theorem here or anywhere: it has the potency to be able to dig up roots, so to speak,
given null-boundary roots/operators that utilizes the same inter-relationship that space and time do: multiplicative reciprocity.
That means: given a substance, that substance multiplies as a function of time. This means that the only relevant "dimension"
is one of orientation: the scalar expansion of the universe provides the root of all impetus, the rest is simply orientation.
CKIIT is just that: an orientation system that moves *away* from belief-based ignorance(s) (Abrahamic theology being a saturation of)
and towards conscious living such to cease any/all manner of human suffering, discretely, thus measurably, as a function of time.

The only scientific contribution I made to the other forum was the correction of π from an "approximated" 3.14159... to a precise 4/√Φ
such to re-couple space and time (ie. yang and yin) as being co-dependent, as with the primordial Adam and Eve. As it is written:
"from Adam's own rib was derived Eve" it is true that from Φ's own rib is derived π, hence 4/√Φ=π.

The book of Genesis essentially boils creation down back into caricatures of space and time as the primordial man and woman,
and uses the coupling as a vehicle to "unfurl" the structure of the physical universe. Adam is Φ, Eve is π² hence they are a plurality
yet co-creative and thus can not be severed from one another.

The fact alone that π is approximated and thus severed completely from Φ in mainstream "science" just goes to show
how decoupled this humanity is. They don't even have a proper regard and/or respect for the mother and father of all.

Re-coupling space and time, by way of correcting π, such to introduce a new 'theory of everything' that both: provides an explanation,
and a means to directly address/resolve the problem of 'from whence human suffering?' is not only now possible, but inevitable.
The Islam and the "BELIEVER vs. UNBELIEVER" is an obstacle, not the thing itself.

The thing itself is world peace.
"Islam is the global root of Nazism/fascism/socialism. Hitler is the archetypal dictator warlord
who used political subversion and subjugation to establish a military state which perpetually
wages holy war "jihad" against "unbelievers" until the entire world is ruled by only Islam.""


After this delusional statement, which when distilled necessitates Hitler as rooted in Islam, I could care less about your beliefs.

I want to see the other forum.

As to Adam and eve being composed of curvature, I already argued being as derived from curvature along time ago.

nothing
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: The Unavoidability of Belief within Reason

Post by nothing » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:13 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:47 am

"Islam is the global root of Nazism/fascism/socialism. Hitler is the archetypal dictator warlord
who used political subversion and subjugation to establish a military state which perpetually
wages holy war "jihad" against "unbelievers" until the entire world is ruled by only Islam.""


After this delusional statement, which when distilled necessitates Hitler as rooted in Islam, I could care less about your beliefs.
If you could care less about my beliefs, that means you care some. True colors.

Both Muhammad and Hitler were insane: such is their shared root.
Hitler ended up serving the cause of Islam: kill all unbelievers.
That doesn't "necessitate" he knew what he was doing (ie. was a "Muslim"),
as again: he didn't even know who the real "Jews" were/are.

I am not aware of Adolph Hitler ever taking the Islamic shahada,
I am aware he became a puppet of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:47 am
I want to see the other forum.

As to Adam and eve being composed of curvature, I already argued being as derived from curvature along time ago.
...being is not derived from curvature alone. Time takes the 2D curve (acceleration), Φ is the 1D scalar magnitude.
If even rendering time as meaningless, Φ still acts in relation to... it's just that human life expectancy scales with harmonization.

Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6051
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: The Unavoidability of Belief within Reason

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:14 am

nothing wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:13 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:47 am

"Islam is the global root of Nazism/fascism/socialism. Hitler is the archetypal dictator warlord
who used political subversion and subjugation to establish a military state which perpetually
wages holy war "jihad" against "unbelievers" until the entire world is ruled by only Islam.""


After this delusional statement, which when distilled necessitates Hitler as rooted in Islam, I could care less about your beliefs.
If you could care less about my beliefs, that means you care some.

So you are admitting they are your beliefs now.

Both Muhammad and Hitler were insane: such is their shared root.
Hitler ended up serving the cause of Islam: kill all unbelievers.
That doesn't "necessitate" he knew what he was doing (ie. was a "Muslim"),
as again: he didn't even know who the real "Jews" are.

I am not aware of Adolph Hitler ever taking the Islamic shahada,
I am aware he became a puppet of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:47 am
I want to see the other forum.

As to Adam and eve being composed of curvature, I already argued being as derived from curvature along time ago.
...being is not derived from curvature alone. Time takes the 2D curve (acceleration), Φ is the 1D scalar magnitude.
If even rendering time as meaningless, Φ still acts in relation to... it's just that human life expectancy scales with harmonization.

nothing
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: The Unavoidability of Belief within Reason

Post by nothing » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:32 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:14 am
nothing wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:13 am

If you could care less about my beliefs, that means you care some.
So you are admitting they are your beliefs now.
If I had beliefs (such as in the possibility of world peace),
if you could care less about my beliefs,
that means you must care some.

Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6051
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: The Unavoidability of Belief within Reason

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:47 am

nothing wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:32 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:14 am
nothing wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:13 am

If you could care less about my beliefs, that means you care some.
So you are admitting they are your beliefs now.
If I had beliefs (such as in the possibility of world peace),
if you could care less about my beliefs,
that means you must care some.
So what you are stating is that you have beliefs and suffer the same delusions you project on others.

nothing
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: The Unavoidability of Belief within Reason

Post by nothing » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:16 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:47 am
So what you are stating is that you have beliefs and suffer the same delusions you project on others.
What I am openly stating is: you have a case of loopis,
the underlying root is indifferent from any typical projection,
however there is an element of need to be "grounded" in something
and so clings to: lines and circles, theoretics and hypotheticals,
and yet not a single solid root grounded in reality.

Please get real.

Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6051
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: The Unavoidability of Belief within Reason

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:38 pm

nothing wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:16 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:47 am
So what you are stating is that you have beliefs and suffer the same delusions you project on others.
What I am openly stating is: you have a case of loopis,
the underlying root is indifferent from any typical projection,
however there is an element of need to be "grounded" in something
and so clings to: lines and circles, theoretics and hypotheticals,
and yet not a single solid root grounded in reality.

Please get real.
Still waiting for that link. As to the "loopis", it is grounded in the munchauseen trilemma:

All phenomena are a point of view which is assumed.
All phenomena are subject to infinite regress.
All phenomena exist through cycles.

As extensions of consciousness, which is real, all phenomena used for measurement (ie "points", "lines" and "circles") are real through the consciousness.




As to phenomena:


All phenomenon expand and contract from a point of origin.

An example is a particle. From a distance it appears as a point, upon magnification it appears as further particles which appear as points. The same is for an object such as a car. From a distance it appears as a point. Upon closer examination it appears as composed of points. The grounding of all phenomena is point space.

This this expansion and contraction of phenomena necessitates all phenomenon as repetitive thus cycling. However, they are instrinsically empty in themselves as one phenomenon progresses to another.

These forms as expanding and contracting are loops, in the respect they exists through shapes. These shapes are outlinable are loops given any tracing of the phenomenon's outline results in them ending in the same origin point they begin with.

For example tracing the shape of a person results in the trace ending the same point in which they began.



viewtopic.php?f=16&t=28086
Last edited by Eodnhoj7 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Skepdick
Posts: 4371
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 am

Re: The Unavoidability of Belief within Reason

Post by Skepdick » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:19 pm

nothing wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:50 pm
Introducing a medium does not change the speed of light datum.
Uh. It literally does. Light travels slower in water than it does in a vacuum.
nothing wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:50 pm
Once light leaves any introduced medium it returns to the speed of light.
Q.E.D it's NOT a constant.
nothing wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:50 pm
Either this violates the conservation of energy law,
or light has a fixed/scalar magnitude
Or, the above is a false dichotomy.
nothing wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:50 pm
Spoken like a true "mathematician".
I am not one of those.
nothing wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:50 pm
For every x there is a y, for example. 4/√Φ is a qualitative
relationship just as much as it is a quantitative "number"
So a relationship between quantity a quality makes. Got it.

Relationships are quantitative. That's why we call it quantum mechanics. Because we are dealing with quantities of energy.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MozartLink and 12 guests