Red Sun

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Red Sun

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:05 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hCRafyV0zI

You are too thick to understand the science anyway. Keep living in your delusional little bubble of ignorance. It won't be long before the US starts attacking other countries for their water, instead of their oil.
The ME is infamously arid.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:28 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:59 am
Walker wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:13 am
In 25 words or less, what does Bobby say that you cannot or will not say?

“In Britain, hypocrisy is the killer charge, the worst sin of all.”
What the fuck are you on about now? The guy's a scientist who has been studying climate change for forty years. Listen to him!
I’m familiar with the material so the requested short review might make the possibility interesting enough to overcome the obvious persuasion deficit. It’s not a new topic, although the increasing furvour and intolerance of the believers has moved further down the incremental, slippery slope of irrationality. What the climate-believers present boils down to a lot of bitching, hand-wringing, finger-pointing and whining. And for what. Well, it's a harmless form of self-flagellation for the fat and happy good life*, because everyone knows that human intent and action now won’t budge the thermometer a hair a hundred years from now.

* Relative to the history of the human condition.
Self-serving, short-sighted lunacy. You do realise that the science-denial industry is heavily funded by the coal and oil industries, and that the only scientists who deny science are shills who have prostituted themselves for those same industries? You also have very little faith in what humans can accomplish in a fairly short time. After all, it didn't take us long to build up atmospheric carbon dioxide to the level we now have.
I hope you have children and grandchildren, and that you live to be really, really old.

Even you might understand this graph. As you can see, atmospheric carbon dioxide has been kept in balance naturally, never going above 300ppm, right up to the beginning of the industrial revolution.

RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Dubious wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:09 am ... I’m a member of the most abominable species that ever walked the planet is not what I ever expected to be a member of in spite of its obvious penchant for lying, deceit and overt criminality.
It's not the whole species, just those who are trying to put over the environmental hoax--the "the sky is falling, the world is coming to an end, give us your money and power and we'll save you," cult. You don't have to be member of those lying, deceitful, criminal politicians. The world and environment aren't theirs (or yours either) to force other people to make it what you would like to be.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

it was global freezing and overpopulation in the 70's...

-Imp
vegetariantaxidermy

You total lazy fuckwits. You only have to look at that graph.
vegetariantaxidermy

RCSaunders wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:52 am
Dubious wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:09 am ... I’m a member of the most abominable species that ever walked the planet is not what I ever expected to be a member of in spite of its obvious penchant for lying, deceit and overt criminality.
It's not the whole species, just those who are trying to put over the environmental hoax--the "the sky is falling, the world is coming to an end, give us your money and power and we'll save you," cult. You don't have to be member of those lying, deceitful, criminal politicians. The world and environment aren't theirs (or yours either) to force other people to make it what you would like to be.
Stupid kunt. It's the politicians who are doing nothing about it.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:16 pm TEMPERATURES are rising!
SO WHAT!?

You may not personally want a warmer world, which is fine. Some people would love for the world to be warmer. But it doesn't really matter what you or anyone else would like, it is wrong for any group to force their preferences on others to their detriment and expense.

Frankly, I wish the world were truly getting warmer, but after all these years and all the promises, and knowing the facts, I've given up hope it's going to happen.

What do your care if the world gets hotter? Why are all the climate change cultists (it is definitely a religion with pseudo-scientists acting as the high priests) in such a sweat because the climate changes? There is not a single so-called disastrous consequence of non-existent man-made climate change that matters to me, but I can think of endless benefits of a warmer world.

I'm sorry so many people have been taken in by the climate-change hoax, but I'm certainly not their enemy. The truth is, there is not a thing you can do to change what the future climate is going to be. It is hubris to think one can and a shame to waste one's resources, energy, and emotions worrying about what cannot be changed.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:20 am It's the politicians who are doing nothing about it.
What would you like them to do, Darlin'? Whose lives do you want the politicians to use their power to interfere with to make the world the one you would like it to be. If you want to use political power to make things the way you would like them, why do you object that others do the same thing?
vegetariantaxidermy

Too stupid to warrant a response.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:01 pm
Even you might understand this graph.
It resembles the infamous hockey stick graph but within a larger time frame of variables.

vegetariantaxidermy

Go fuck yourself Walker. I really don't care any more. Why save the human race when a big chunk of it is just like you?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

RCSaunders wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:29 am
SO WHAT!?

You may not personally want a warmer world, which is fine. Some people would love for the world to be warmer. But it doesn't really matter what you or anyone else would like, it is wrong for any group to force their preferences on others to their detriment and expense.

Frankly, I wish the world were truly getting warmer, but after all these years and all the promises, and knowing the facts, I've given up hope it's going to happen.

What do your care if the world gets hotter? Why are all the climate change cultists (it is definitely a religion with pseudo-scientists acting as the high priests) in such a sweat because the climate changes? There is not a single so-called disastrous consequence of non-existent man-made climate change that matters to me, but I can think of endless benefits of a warmer world.

I'm sorry so many people have been taken in by the climate-change hoax, but I'm certainly not their enemy. The truth is, there is not a thing you can do to change what the future climate is going to be. It is hubris to think one can and a shame to waste one's resources, energy, and emotions worrying about what cannot be changed.
Oh, you must be from the US! The film Idiocracy sums up the future at hand from the majority of you brainwashed by FOX idiots.

...and how many guns do you own?

Science is a hoax to your ilk when it suits you.

RCSaunders wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:29 amFrankly, I wish the world were truly getting warmer
It's called CLIMATE CHANGE. Extreme weather - more droughts, hotter summers, colder winters, more earthquakes and volcanoes (as the Earths crust is under great fluctuations of expansion & contraction -with temp extremes (that's my thought)), tornados etc..

..and the irony with your statement that U want things warmer - we are likely to flip into an ice-age due to the amount of fresh water melt affecting the current circulation in the oceans.

CO2

A star
from afar
or so close
this one i boast
does power my car
i run afar
places never guilt
now it's coated in silt
aeons of fury
nature my judge and jury
but i feel so fine
it's running all the time
to take me nowhere
why should i care
noone ever does
whats all the fuss?
fuck it any way
the Earth can suck it all day
milenia of energy
stored up and exhaled
in a spliff of a century
someone said to me
take your foot off the peddle
with the balance you've meddled
but we say back
fuck nature, fuck that
fuck everything we're a new breed
i'm human i need
oh planet?
we never planned it!

GREED IS THE POWER NOW
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:41 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:29 am
SO WHAT!?

Oh, you must be from the US! The film Idiocracy sums up the future at hand from the majority of you brainwashed by FOX idiots.

...and how many guns do you own?

Science is a hoax to your ilk when it suits you.

RCSaunders wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:29 amFrankly, I wish the world were truly getting warmer
It's called CLIMATE CHANGE. Extreme weather - more droughts, hotter summers, colder winters, more earthquakes and volcanoes (as the Earths crust is under great fluctuations of expansion & contraction -with temp extremes (that's my thought)), tornados etc..

..and the irony with your statement that U want things warmer - we are likely to flip into an ice-age due to the amount of fresh water melt affecting the current circulation in the oceans.

CO2

A star
from afar
or so close
this one i boast
does power my car
i run afar
places never guilt
now it's coated in silt
aeons of fury
nature my judge and jury
but i feel so fine
it's running all the time
to take me nowhere
why should i care
noone ever does
whats all the fuss?
fuck it any way
the Earth can suck it all day
milenia of energy
stored up and exhaled
in a spliff of a century
someone said to me
take your foot off the peddle
with the balance you've meddled
but we say back
fuck nature, fuck that
fuck everything we're a new breed
i'm human i need
oh planet?
we never planned it!

GREED IS THE POWER NOW
Nice one fish pie.

They are the sort of humans who give humans a bad name.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:01 pm Nice one fish pie.

They are the sort of humans who give humans a bad name.
Well, how about that, as I walked away from the compooter I was thinking that these people are an embarrassment to humanity.
Walker

Post by Walker »

With their list of failed climate predictions and with no way to verify current climate predictions, believers in anthropogenic global warming rely on circular reasoning.
Circular reasoning
Description: A type of reasoning in which the proposition is supported by the premises, which is supported by the proposition, creating a circle in reasoning where no useful information is being shared. This fallacy is often quite humorous.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/too ... -Reasoning.