Discuss.
HexHammer

Re: SANITY!!!

Post by HexHammer »

Something you don't have!
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

HexHammer wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:13 pm Something you don't have!
What an irrational assumption, explain why this is the case...other wise you come off as a loon...
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:17 pmWhat an irrational assumption, explain why this is the case...other wise you come off as a loon...
I've known you for some time, and NONE of your posts makes sense and seems to be pure skitzo ramblings, one such as you couldn't hold a high paid job. I wouldn't let you in if you applied for job and where I used to work, when I worked back in the days.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

HexHammer wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:46 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:17 pmWhat an irrational assumption, explain why this is the case...other wise you come off as a loon...
I've known you for some time, and NONE of your posts makes sense and seems to be pure skitzo ramblings, one such as you couldn't hold a high paid job. I wouldn't let you in if you applied for job and where I used to work, when I worked back in the days.
Take it up with the nuclear industry then as several of my jobs have been maintainance and building "right over" nuclear reactors.

Hexhammer, if I remember you were not too bright to begin with...my arguments you could not argue for or against as they where "neither right nor wrong" (which I cover plenty of times as being a fundamental paradox within philosophy).

Regardless...what is "sanity"? The answer you provide above is a fallacy and only shows you have no real definition to provide...Kind of like Denmark...a useless country no body takes seriously.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:57 pmRegardless...what is "sanity"? The answer you provide above is a fallacy and only shows you have no real definition to provide...Kind of like Denmark...a useless country no body takes seriously.
Apparently you have suffered too much radiation.

Why would I waste time defining what has already been defined, it's such moronic questions you pose all the time, that only have the aptitude of a dog chasing it's own tail, why I refuse to give a long fulfilling answer to your stupid questions, and you are so low on rationale that you only see it as me being unable to give an answer.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

HexHammer wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:44 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:57 pmRegardless...what is "sanity"? The answer you provide above is a fallacy and only shows you have no real definition to provide...Kind of like Denmark...a useless country no body takes seriously.
Apparently you have suffered too much radiation.

Why would I waste time defining what has already been defined, it's such moronic questions you pose all the time, that only have the aptitude of a dog chasing it's own tail, why I refuse to give a long fulfilling answer to your stupid questions, and you are so low on rationale that you only see it as me being unable to give an answer.
And this is what "sanity" is...applying labels and names...
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:07 pmAnd this is what "sanity" is...applying labels and names...
It's a fool's errand, you would get fired from any serious business as you would sit and waste time on already well defined words, it's metal mastubation at best and completely irrelevant, only people devoid of rationale will do such thing. Well, it would actually be miraculous if you were fired, for that would suggest you in the first place was hired which I think would be impossible!!
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

HexHammer wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:29 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:07 pmAnd this is what "sanity" is...applying labels and names...
It's a fool's errand, you would get fired from any serious business as you would sit and waste time on already well defined words, it's metal mastubation at best and completely irrelevant, only people devoid of rationale will do such thing. Well, it would actually be miraculous if you were fired, for that would suggest you in the first place was hired which I think would be impossible!!
Secret Security Clearance in the Nuclear Industry says otherwise...built scaffolding over reactor heads says otherwise...anyhow it is
"mental masturbation" not "metal masturbation".

And yet you continue with what "ad-hominums" about employment about the company you worked for? "Worked" is the key word right? Or am I mistaken?

The question is about what constitutes "sanity"...and your first recourse is to direct it towards company policy. So is company policy what determines sanity?
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:41 pmSecret Security Clearance in the Nuclear Industry says otherwise...built scaffolding over reactor heads says otherwise...anyhow it is

And yet you continue with what "ad-hominums" about employment about the company you worked for? "Worked" is the key word right? Or am I mistaken?

The question is about what constitutes "sanity"...and your first recourse is to direct it towards company policy. So is company policy what determines sanity?
I see great reasoning skills coming from building scaffolds.......................
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

"Everyone who does not agree with me is a traitor and a scoundrel." King George 111
Obviously being a traitor and a scoundrel is not a mark of sanity. It is logical then that anyone opposing King George must be eliminated as insane assuring a sane society.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:55 pm What is it?

Discuss.
Sanity is the truth of knowing that to have knowledge of oneself is a lie.

Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:31 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:55 pm What is it?

Discuss.
Sanity is the truth of knowing that to have knowledge of oneself is a lie.

Do lies exist?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

HexHammer wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:49 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:41 pmSecret Security Clearance in the Nuclear Industry says otherwise...built scaffolding over reactor heads says otherwise...anyhow it is

I see great reasoning skills coming from building scaffolds.......................
Tell me about your "employment"...are you still employed at that company? Because you have to admit, it is kind of funny, this is "A thread on a philosophy forum" and you cannot seem to differentiate this reality from one of employment...where you responsible for analysis at your prior job?

Regardless,

So does company involvement determine what sanity is?
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:00 pmTell me about your "employment"...are you still employed at that company? Because you have to admit, it is kind of funny, this is "A thread on a philosophy forum" and you cannot seem to differentiate this reality from one of employment...where you responsible for analysis at your prior job?

Regardless,

So does company involvement determine what sanity is?
Well stopped working 2000 May, in my time in the company I've been the ONLY person to be recalled 3 times and given very generous offer to come back ..that I couldn't refuse, since I was the ONLY that had high skill to tell senior staff, directors and CEO what to do and how to do their work.

Regarding to defining "sanity" and company, in order to climb up the ladder of a company you need a certain amount of intellect, save blue collar work which you are defined as a "blue collar worker" which doesn't require high intellect, if any at all, only good memory.