Kant

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla
Posts: 2893
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Kant

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:03 pm It doesn't negative that cognitive illusion is an abstraction and as an abstraction it falls under it's own terminology and is self negating.
...
Cognitive illusion is not an abstraction. Skipped the rest
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6208
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Kant

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:07 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:03 pm It doesn't negative that cognitive illusion is an abstraction and as an abstraction it falls under it's own terminology and is self negating.
...
Cognitive illusion is not an abstraction. Skipped the rest
Actually it is...show it to me empirically.
Atla
Posts: 2893
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Kant

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:40 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:07 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:03 pm It doesn't negative that cognitive illusion is an abstraction and as an abstraction it falls under it's own terminology and is self negating.
...
Cognitive illusion is not an abstraction. Skipped the rest
Actually it is...show it to me empirically.
The cognitive illusion itself is a concrete happening in the mind (in the head). Unless you mean something else by it.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6208
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Kant

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:38 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:40 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:07 pm
Cognitive illusion is not an abstraction. Skipped the rest
Actually it is...show it to me empirically.
The cognitive illusion itself is a concrete happening in the mind (in the head). Unless you mean something else by it.
Show it, I can't see it...nor can anyone else.

Cognitive Illusion is abstraction and as an abstraction it follows it's own definition and is self negating...there is where Kant fails.

His whole work is a Gravity/Stacked Brick Fallacy...he stacked so many assumptions on top of his core assumptions that the core assumptions disintegrated.

This can be applied metaphorically as well if one is to read his "Critique of Pure Reason". In the beginning forward, of the book I have, the author compared his work to a "Cathedral".

This is actually an unintended insult for if one steps into any Cathedral today...noone is in them and many are falling apart. We see this parallel today...we admire Cathedrals because of their complexity. But if you look at that complexity it is fundamentally hollow and empty.

As for me, I intended to just acknowledge Divine Will and construct an impenetrable sphere that is not subject to Gravity...but is Gravity. Embrace Eternalism and Nihilism and merged them into One.

As to any potential accusations of having an "ego"...my answer is "so what?"....even ego is empty if you look at it for what it is...pretentious bullshit going in loops.
Atla
Posts: 2893
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Kant

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:24 pm The cognitive illusion itself is a concrete happening in the mind (in the head). Unless you mean something else by it.
Show it, I can't see it...nor can anyone else.
...
Now you are just straight lying/bullshitting again. Ignoring the last 100-150 years of psychology neuroscience brain scans etc. that all link the mental stuff to the inside of the head.

Skipped the rest

What a complete idiot
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6208
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Kant

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:29 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:24 pm The cognitive illusion itself is a concrete happening in the mind (in the head). Unless you mean something else by it.
Show it, I can't see it...nor can anyone else.
...
Now you are just straight lying/bullshitting again. Ignoring the last 100-150 years of psychology neuroscience brain scans etc. that all link the mental stuff to the inside of the head.

Skipped the rest

What a complete idiot
I believe you mean empty minded fool...empty minded fool would be the more accurate "label"...I just do things...I am really like a dog chasing a car...I wouldn't know what to do with it if I caught one.

What would you do with the truth if you "caught it"?

Anyhow...

What an idiotic thing to say in light of the research pointing to "inconclusiveness"...Did you see the research linking awareness to the human heart? Or did you ignore it? Heart transplants causing memory transfers? Or did you ignore it?

Do you fail to assume what does not go through your proconcieved little pattern of assumptions...your empty religious dogma?
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6208
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Kant

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

So this is what "Kantians" do...they applies labels, then more labels, then more labels going around in circles like first graders who took there class on cutting paper snowflakes to seriously.


Why so serious?


Kant's work is a stack of paper snowflakes...contrary to popular belief there is nothing in the book to understand...you would be just going around in circles connecting one label to another in order to label yourself as "intelligent"...another revolving loop.

And it just repeats and repeats and repeats and repeats...a vortex of clever little labels created by a vortex of clever little people when any look at the modern world has show that these "vortexes" have created a vortex of desolation.

And then they become jealous if you embody desolation...
Atla
Posts: 2893
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Kant

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:36 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:29 pm

Show it, I can't see it...nor can anyone else.
...
Now you are just straight lying/bullshitting again. Ignoring the last 100-150 years of psychology neuroscience brain scans etc. that all link the mental stuff to the inside of the head.

Skipped the rest

What a complete idiot
I believe you mean empty minded fool...empty minded fool would be the more accurate "label"...I just do things...I am really like a dog chasing a car...I wouldn't know what to do with it if I caught one.

What would you do with the truth if you "caught it"?

Anyhow...

What an idiotic thing to say in light of the research pointing to "inconclusiveness"...Did you see the research linking awareness to the human heart? Or did you ignore it? Heart transplants causing memory transfers? Or did you ignore it?

Do you fail to assume what does not go through your proconcieved little pattern of assumptions...your empty religious dogma?
I don't find it inconcievable at all that transplanted organs produce EM fields that were shaped by their previous owners and thus give the new owner some rudimentary new personality traits etc.

The fuck does that have to do with the above cognitive illusions? Or do you think you have therefore refuted the rest of psychology, neuroscience etc. instead of adding to it?

Are you really that much of an idiot?
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6208
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Kant

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:46 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:36 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:29 pm
Now you are just straight lying/bullshitting again. Ignoring the last 100-150 years of psychology neuroscience brain scans etc. that all link the mental stuff to the inside of the head.

Skipped the rest

What a complete idiot
I believe you mean empty minded fool...empty minded fool would be the more accurate "label"...I just do things...I am really like a dog chasing a car...I wouldn't know what to do with it if I caught one.

What would you do with the truth if you "caught it"?

Anyhow...

What an idiotic thing to say in light of the research pointing to "inconclusiveness"...Did you see the research linking awareness to the human heart? Or did you ignore it? Heart transplants causing memory transfers? Or did you ignore it?

Do you fail to assume what does not go through your proconcieved little pattern of assumptions...your empty religious dogma?
I don't find it inconcievable at all that transplanted organs produce EM fields that were shaped by their previous owners and thus give the new owner some rudimentary new personality traits etc.

The fuck does that have to do with the above cognitive illusions? Or do you think you have therefore refuted the rest of psychology, neuroscience etc. instead of adding to it?

Are you really that much of an idiot?
Because you said it is all linked inside of the head...and now you are saying it may not...make up your mind...your views seem a little schizophrenic.

You do have views right?

I mean everyone has to have an opinion, otherwise they don't fit in...karma is the new fad.
Atla
Posts: 2893
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Kant

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:48 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:46 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:36 pm
I believe you mean empty minded fool...empty minded fool would be the more accurate "label"...I just do things...I am really like a dog chasing a car...I wouldn't know what to do with it if I caught one.

What would you do with the truth if you "caught it"?

Anyhow...

What an idiotic thing to say in light of the research pointing to "inconclusiveness"...Did you see the research linking awareness to the human heart? Or did you ignore it? Heart transplants causing memory transfers? Or did you ignore it?

Do you fail to assume what does not go through your proconcieved little pattern of assumptions...your empty religious dogma?
I don't find it inconcievable at all that transplanted organs produce EM fields that were shaped by their previous owners and thus give the new owner some rudimentary new personality traits etc.

The fuck does that have to do with the above cognitive illusions? Or do you think you have therefore refuted the rest of psychology, neuroscience etc. instead of adding to it?

Are you really that much of an idiot?
Because you said it is all linked inside of the head...and now you are saying it may not...make up your mind...your views seem a little schizophrenic.

You do have views right?

I mean everyone has to have an opinion, otherwise they don't fit in...karma is the new fad.
Because abstract thinking IS linked to the head, idiot.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6208
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Kant

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:49 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:48 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:46 pm
I don't find it inconcievable at all that transplanted organs produce EM fields that were shaped by their previous owners and thus give the new owner some rudimentary new personality traits etc.

The fuck does that have to do with the above cognitive illusions? Or do you think you have therefore refuted the rest of psychology, neuroscience etc. instead of adding to it?

Are you really that much of an idiot?
Because you said it is all linked inside of the head...and now you are saying it may not...make up your mind...your views seem a little schizophrenic.

You do have views right?

I mean everyone has to have an opinion, otherwise they don't fit in...karma is the new fad.
Because abstract thinking IS linked to the head, idiot.
And memories are not abstract? One heart transplant patient, receiving memories from another...doesn't link it to the brain alone now does it?
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6208
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Kant

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

And you had so much potential atla...so much potential....
Atla
Posts: 2893
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Kant

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:55 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:49 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:48 pm
Because you said it is all linked inside of the head...and now you are saying it may not...make up your mind...your views seem a little schizophrenic.

You do have views right?

I mean everyone has to have an opinion, otherwise they don't fit in...karma is the new fad.
Because abstract thinking IS linked to the head, idiot.
And memories are not abstract? One heart transplant patient, receiving memories from another...doesn't link it to the brain alone now does it?
Of course memories are not abstract.

Which brings us back to the point I already made 1-2 years ago that you can not understand or process or whatever the abstract vs concrete distinction. Without which it's pretty much impossible to do philosophy, even if you have a high IQ. So you keep confusing and conflating and mixing everything. The other one who keeps doing this on this forum, in a very similar way, is the Timeseeker btw.

You two always think that you are drawing me in with your powers, but as I even stated, it's mostly because of my psychological curiosity. Why can't they understand the abstract vs concrete? Can it be fixed? Is it possible to get through to them?

Well we are very far from my OP about the nondual resolution of the nature of the appearance and the thing-in-itself, which so far no one has addressed. Bye.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6208
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Kant

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:03 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:55 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:49 pm
Because abstract thinking IS linked to the head, idiot.
And memories are not abstract? One heart transplant patient, receiving memories from another...doesn't link it to the brain alone now does it?
Of course memories are not abstract.

Which brings us back to the point I already made 1-2 years ago that you can not understand or process or whatever the abstract vs concrete distinction. Without which it's pretty much impossible to do philosophy, even if you have a high IQ. So you keep confusing and conflating and mixing everything. The other one who keeps doing this on this forum, in a very similar way, is the Timeseeker btw.

You two always think that you are drawing me in with your powers, but as I even stated, it's mostly because of my psychological curiosity. Why can't they understand the abstract vs concrete? Can it be fixed? Is it possible to get through to them?

Well we are very far from my OP about the nondual resolution of the nature of the appearance and the thing-in-itself, which so far no one has addressed. Bye.
Of course we are far from it...this OP is about Kant...

I don't think I am drawing you into anything...you are drawing yourself in with that "cognitive illusion" of curiosity. So that is how you view yourself? A victim?

But to address your point directly, or rather just get to a simpler point:

What is "vs."? Is distinction abstract or physical?

Be careful how you answer, your where back tracking on it being "all in the head" then is "may be in the heart as well"...

You can't really answer without breaking your revolving loop of "distinction"...if it is any consolation Kant is Dead...I don't think you would hurt his feelings, rumor has it he slept alone wrapped like a cocoon in his blanks anyhow so it is not like he would be losing someone to cuddle with.
Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 4475
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re: Kant

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:30 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:36 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:23 am

So 1 is a symbol that is assumed to differentiate phenomenon from other phenomenon...thus as subject to experience it necessitates subject belief and religious experience.

1 can mean an infinite number of things...it is subject to equivocation. So definition is grounded in something that quite literally is a manner of assuming reality?

One is how we assume phenomenon, thus an assumption?

So all of your logic is really just assuming things?
Where did I mention 'assumed'.

The significance of the symbol 1 is representing a mathematical concept of 1.
It is the mathematical concept of 1 that enable its reality as the emerged single empirical object.
One apple is really one apple which can be eaten. Such a 'one' is not assumed.
But 1 can equate to anything, for 1 to be an "apple" is for it to assume the apple. 1, the foundation of measurement and "reason" is not only a variable but subject to equivocation as it is an empty context.

Your foundations are built on nothing.
I have to agree with Sculptor in this case;

"There is no doubt you are bat shit crazy.
Bye bye"
Post Reply