DAM asked: "Is being born worth it - or is it better to have never been born?"

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Nick_A

Re: DAM asked: "Is being born worth it - or is it better to have never been born?"

Post by Nick_A »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:52 pm
Lacewing wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:26 pm Are you asking me for a secret recipe or ingredient? I don't trust your cooking skills with such information...if I had it. :)
I don't think that's something you should brag about.

It would be wise just to smell your own shit and stop sniffing around the shit of other dogs.

But then no shit no sniffer, it's just the way it happens, it's all the same shit.
Shit is not all the same quality. I remember reading once of a truly extraordinary man who was approached by one of his students in fear. She said she couldn't relax in his presence since he was who he is and she is nothing. He paused to look her in the eyes and I paraphrase: "Yes, compared to me you are shit and I compared to some others am also shit. So you see, we are the same." She left confused and returned later with a smile and said I understand. He gave her a warm smile.

Shit learns from shit as long as you remember you are shit.
Nick_A

Re: DAM asked: "Is being born worth it - or is it better to have never been born?"

Post by Nick_A »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:31 pm
Nick_A wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:20 pm
Amazing how this works. Socrates said “I know nothing” and understanding can only be acquired through self knowledge. You write that the ultimate knowledge is non existence and there is nothing objective to know. In that case efforts to know thyself are meaningless.
To know thyself you have to be. To be is to not know thyself.
Nick_A wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:20 pmI’ll stick with Plato, Simone, and Einstein and some other unmentionables.
I'll unstick with those and be with the only self I know...the one I don't know.

The rest of your reply was just more mumbo jumbo that needs to be flushed down the toilet where shit belongs.
I know you are unaware of the philosophy of the relative quality of shit. That is why I wrote my last post. And you think you know where shit belongs without knowing what shit is. What do they teach in school these days?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

What do they teach in school these days?
💩💩💩💩💩💩
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:52 pm
💩💩💩💩💩💩
Modern education teaches a lot of shit under the misconception that quantity creates value. You will never read of a course in college teaching the importance of the quality of shit.

Modern education is full of shit with no appreciation for the quality of shit which distinguishes it from the rest. It is just consumed with horse shit produced by education or the indoctrination of animal Man.

Dam will deny the reality of the process of existence but cannot deny the objective reality of the shit that is responsible for denial. She considers it just a crock of shit. Philosophy has three basic questions: who am I, why am I here, and where did all this shit come from? Without the relativity of shit there is nothing to deny since nothing produced it.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:47 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:16 am
Note it is not only Eastern Philosophers who discuss the self and reality is an illusion. Hume argued there is no real self. However note Bertrand Russell,
  • Such questions are bewildering, and it is difficult to know that even the strangest hypotheses may not be true.
    Thus our familiar table, which has roused but the slightest thoughts in us hitherto, has become a problem full of surprising possibilities.
    The one thing we know about it is that it is not what it seems. Beyond this modest result, so far, we have the most complete liberty of conjecture.
    Leibniz tells us it is a community of souls: Berkeley tells us it is an idea in the mind of God; sober science, scarcely less wonderful, tells us it is a vast collection of electric charges in violent motion.
    Among these surprising possibilities, doubt suggests that perhaps there is no table at all.
Russell would have meant in the above "perhaps there is no [real] table at all"

What is great with the above is all of them justified their views with solid arguments.
But these philosophers are not that stupid and delusional like you and your cult*/likes in being intensely compulsive and obsessive about it.
* I have spent some time researching into the 'no-self' no-I, no-you cults and they are delusional.
The likes of Eastern Philosophers, the Leibniz's , the Russell's , the Berkeley's , the Hume's, the Parfit's , the Buddha's , the Bodhisattvas, the Mahayana sutras, the Prajñāpāramitā sutrasthe's , the Vedic texts, the Indian traditions, the Prajñaparamita texts, the Veritas Aequitas's , and ALL the other blah blah blah bamboozling story telling bimbo monkey brains, yes, including the Dam's... are ALL just a bunch of whining delusional dipshits, shouting as loud as they possible can, hey look everybody...my theory is better than your theory so there!! so suck my big fat hairy ass...

It's all utter nonsense, it's all just a bunch of stoned idiotic dumb animals strutting their stuff, thinking they are intelligent with their super big brains that are so big they block out the sun. They love to dance to the beating of their own big fat hairless chests, they believe are full of actual gold and wisdom, further adding more and more paint to the screen of illusion, getting more and more entangled within the illusion itself of them actually believing they have an independant existence in and of itself separate from actual real reality.. where no such illusion exists.

No person or animal jumps out the way from the path of an oncoming train. That action is actually one unitary action taken within the immediate flow of life in the live moment, it's an automatic response of the body to what is being observed, the automatic action is acted upon well before there is any knowledge of the action ever taking place...because there is no thing talking a PLACE here.
There is simply no room for two in this PLACE, this place is already taken. There is no frigging fucking time machine, that can go back and change what is actually happening into what is not actually happening..the illusion that there is a knowing self present knowing what it going to happen before it happens is the illusion that simply isn't there. Knowing is ONE with the knowing in the immediate moment prior to any reaction known , meaning there is no one knowing, there is just the immediate knowing... as life is one unitary action.

Reactions are known via knowledge which only serve to inform the illusory sense of the knowing self for what it actually is which is no thing or person or any other independant self living life. Life is simply living itself, and it's doing a perfectly fine job with or without the illusory idea that there is a 'someone' running the show...there is not...that is the delusion, the illusion of all illusions.

I don't know how many times you want me to repeat that to you.
The above reflect your madness - really, that is why I suggest you consult a psychiatrist and bring along the above post and similar writings to show the consultant.

The point is, reality is comprised of many layers of perspectives.
There is a need for balance when we deal with these perspectives where is optimal to deal with them individually and where we need to view them all holistically.

You are merely a one-track minded, i.e. everything is bullshit except your whatever.
You really show your stupidity by dismissing all the highly rated philosophers in a philosophy forum in one stroke of madness. This is typical of those who are unable to justify their argument.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:43 am The above reflect your madness - really, that is why I suggest you consult a psychiatrist and bring along the above post and similar writings to show the consultant.
The above reflection is born of 'thought'. Anything born of 'thought' passes away like shit passes away from the body. Thoughts are like a food that enter the body only to pass away as waste. The concept ''madness'' is the waste product of 'thought' - it's usefulness has no use except as a false superimposed belief that feeds the organism what it needs to know in order to survive as an ego self. Of course all human thought is a fictional story believed by adults to be real, just like children use lego bricks to build castles believing they are real.

New born infants are not MAD. Animals are not MAD. Only, the empty mind of conceptual belief is mad...in other words, nothing is being mad. Your true essence has never left the new born infant stateless state.

The experience of madness is a superimposed belief and feeling upon the pure essence of empty presence which has no argument with itself except it's own superimposed self which is 'thought' which of course is empty to the core like a fart in the wind.

Remember AV..your talking to DAM here. She is a Nondual gangster, she'll speak the actual real truth about reality as it actually is.
In a way that most folks don't want to hear..there's no sugar coating it with fairy dust or pretending life is made of fluffy pink kitten love with DAM love.

You appear to insist that DAM has a madness disorder, which of course you have no direct proof of such an idea, in that it's just a silly belief you hold close to your chest without any way of actually proving the condition as being an actual possibility to be real. Just like your certainty regarding the impossibility of the belief in a God to be real...and yet you seem certain that the concept ''madness'' is real.

Your too funny, so thanks for the giggle.

Even if madness was real, and supposing you were right, DAM has a madness condition...then so what? :roll:

What if I really enjoy being mad..why would I want to seek a cure or remedy for what I enjoy being?
The truth is, if madness is something that arises here in my essence of being then I'm really ok with that, I'm totally present with it, I'm saying yes to it, I'm not resisting it...how could I resist it, if it's arising here..it's not like I can tell it to shooo!! or say madness be gone with you, just bugger off now, I don't want you...Come on, I mean what the heck would I be talking to ? :lol:

Rather, I could just say to the madness..hello madness, how are you today, what have you got for me today then? what are you going to make me feel like today, are you going to kill me or what? are you going to make me cry, or feel depressed?
Or are you just going to hang out with me for a bit, maybe share a costa coffee or two with me...hey imagine what fun that would be, I get to hang out with my madness, hey it'd be like I'm not alone anymore, I've got my madness to keep me company...whoopie dooo!!

Does the idea of madness have any control over my life? ... Nah, of course not, only DAM gets to decide what sticks or controls this mind called DAM..there is nothing outside of DAM's mind that can enter without her permission. Usually, I'm quite unconditional about what hangs around with me, so yeah, madness is welcome too, I'm saying a big yes, but if this madness thingy ever starts to disturb, or rudely interupt my love for freedom and peace, and my love for clear empty headedness, I'm going to kick it's sorry ass raw, and it will never be allowed back in ever again...ok madness, you do hear that? ...hahahaha!!

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Nick_A wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:34 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:52 pm
Lacewing wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:26 pm Are you asking me for a secret recipe or ingredient? I don't trust your cooking skills with such information...if I had it. :)
I don't think that's something you should brag about.

It would be wise just to smell your own shit and stop sniffing around the shit of other dogs.

But then no shit no sniffer, it's just the way it happens, it's all the same shit.
Shit is not all the same quality. I remember reading once of a truly extraordinary man who was approached by one of his students in fear. She said she couldn't relax in his presence since he was who he is and she is nothing. He paused to look her in the eyes and I paraphrase: "Yes, compared to me you are shit and I compared to some others am also shit. So you see, we are the same." She left confused and returned later with a smile and said I understand. He gave her a warm smile.

Shit learns from shit as long as you remember you are shit.
Reminds of the joke...

Student: Master I think I'm losing my mind.
Master: Show me your mind so that I may fix that for you.
Student: I can't find it.
Master: There you go you've fixed it.

:lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Nick_A wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:33 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:52 pm
💩💩💩💩💩💩
Modern education teaches a lot of shit under the misconception that quantity creates value. You will never read of a course in college teaching the importance of the quality of shit.

Modern education is full of shit with no appreciation for the quality of shit which distinguishes it from the rest. It is just consumed with horse shit produced by education or the indoctrination of animal Man.

Dam will deny the reality of the process of existence but cannot deny the objective reality of the shit that is responsible for denial. She considers it just a crock of shit. Philosophy has three basic questions: who am I, why am I here, and where did all this shit come from? Without the relativity of shit there is nothing to deny since nothing produced it.
I understand that beauty grows out of shit. . for example:( the lotus flower story )

So in other words, beauty is shit.

I hardly ever include philosophy in my philosophy, I prefer to think for myself, although I do sometimes listen to other philosophies, I may do that but then always make up my own mind about what has been philosophised as to whether it makes sense to me.
________

Story of the Lotus. “The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. ... The lotus flower, is a magical flower for it is rooted in mud, surrounded by water and somehow finds a way to bloom and grow. A lotus is a survivor, it pushes its way through muddy waters and finds the sunlight.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

DaM
You appear to insist that DAM has a madness disorder, which of course you have no direct proof of such an idea, in that it's just a silly belief you hold close to your chest without any way of actually proving the condition as being an actual possibility to be real. Just like your certainty regarding the impossibility of the belief in a God to be real...and yet you seem certain that the concept ''madness'' is real
You know what we should do. It would probably get us kicked out of here for disturbing the peace but it would be worth it. We could start a thread on madness. Educated secularists find it acceptable to use the term when talking about “what humans do”. But somehow the educated secularist is more than human so do not do what “humans do.” It is very important when using the term “mad” to make sure the educated reader knows it refers only to the rif raf who need help.

Only a rare few will admit to the madness of babble. Apparently Dostoyevsky was one.
“Oh, gentlemen, perhaps I really regard myself as an intelligent man only because throughout my entire life I've never been able to start or finish anything. Granted, granted I'm a babbler, a harmless, irksome babbler, as we all are. But what's to be done if the sole and express purpose of every intelligent man is babble--that is, a deliberate pouring from empty into void.”
I’m surprised he wasn’t killed for that. To assume the purpose of every intelligent man is babble is an intolerable assumption.

Anyone opposing the babblers will be considered mad on principle. Jesus was considered mad and a disruptive influence as was Socrates since they disturbed the peace of babblers.

So you do a raise a necessary question: what defines madness? Is it the sole domain of the babblers?
The Madman

You ask me how I became a madman. It happened thus: One day, long before many gods were born, I woke from a deep sleep and found all my masks were stolen -- the seven masks I have fashioned and worn in seven lives -- I ran maskless through the crowded streets shouting, "Thieves, thieves, the cursed thieves."
Men and women laughed at me and some ran to their houses in fear of me.
And when I reached the market place, a youth standing on a house-top cried, "He is a madman." I looked up to behold him; the sun kissed my own naked face for the first time. For the first time the sun kissed my own naked face and my soul was inflamed with love for the sun, and I wanted my masks no more. And as if in a trance I cried, "Blessed, blessed are the thieves who stole my masks."
Thus I became a madman.
And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us.
But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief.
- Gibran, The Madman - His Parables and Poems
The relationship between madness and beginning to awaken is one of those topics inappropriate for the educated. If the goal of a person is awakening they will be considered mad and not fit for polite company. That is one reason I have such admiration for Simone. Since her goal was to experience truth regardless of the babblers she was called every name in the book by the babblers. It is the way of Plato’s cave and why the rare ones seek to leave it.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"We could start a thread on madness."

on it in two shakes of a lamb's keister

#

"Educated secularists find it acceptable to use the term when talking about “what humans do”. But somehow the educated secularist is more than human so do not do what “humans do.”

They believe themselves to be a 'finer clay'. Bastiat questioned that 'superiority'.
jayjacobus

Re:

Post by jayjacobus »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:51 pm "We could start a thread on madness."

on it in two shakes of a lamb's keister

#

"Educated secularists find it acceptable to use the term when talking about “what humans do”. But somehow the educated secularist is more than human so do not do what “humans do.”

They believe themselves to be a 'finer clay'. Bastiat questioned that 'superiority'.
There is something to be said for down to Earth people. They are not damaged by being over educated and out of touch.
henry quirk

you got that right

Post by henry quirk »

:gorilla:
Veritas Aequitas

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:46 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:43 am The above reflect your madness - really, that is why I suggest you consult a psychiatrist and bring along the above post and similar writings to show the consultant.
The above reflection is born of 'thought'. Anything born of 'thought' passes away like shit passes away from the body. Thoughts are like a food that enter the body only to pass away as waste. The concept ''madness'' is the waste product of 'thought' - it's usefulness has no use except as a false superimposed belief that feeds the organism what it needs to know in order to survive as an ego self. Of course all human thought is a fictional story believed by adults to be real, just like children use lego bricks to build castles believing they are real.

New born infants are not MAD. Animals are not MAD. Only, the empty mind of conceptual belief is mad...in other words, nothing is being mad. Your true essence has never left the new born infant stateless state.

The experience of madness is a superimposed belief and feeling upon the pure essence of empty presence which has no argument with itself except it's own superimposed self which is 'thought' which of course is empty to the core like a fart in the wind.

Remember AV..your talking to DAM here. She is a Nondual gangster, she'll speak the actual real truth about reality as it actually is.
In a way that most folks don't want to hear..there's no sugar coating it with fairy dust or pretending life is made of fluffy pink kitten love with DAM love.

You appear to insist that DAM has a madness disorder, which of course you have no direct proof of such an idea, in that it's just a silly belief you hold close to your chest without any way of actually proving the condition as being an actual possibility to be real. Just like your certainty regarding the impossibility of the belief in a God to be real...and yet you seem certain that the concept ''madness'' is real.

Your too funny, so thanks for the giggle.

Even if madness was real, and supposing you were right, DAM has a madness condition...then so what? :roll:

What if I really enjoy being mad..why would I want to seek a cure or remedy for what I enjoy being?
The truth is, if madness is something that arises here in my essence of being then I'm really ok with that, I'm totally present with it, I'm saying yes to it, I'm not resisting it...how could I resist it, if it's arising here..it's not like I can tell it to shooo!! or say madness be gone with you, just bugger off now, I don't want you...Come on, I mean what the heck would I be talking to ? :lol:

Rather, I could just say to the madness..hello madness, how are you today, what have you got for me today then? what are you going to make me feel like today, are you going to kill me or what? are you going to make me cry, or feel depressed?
Or are you just going to hang out with me for a bit, maybe share a costa coffee or two with me...hey imagine what fun that would be, I get to hang out with my madness, hey it'd be like I'm not alone anymore, I've got my madness to keep me company...whoopie dooo!!

Does the idea of madness have any control over my life? ... Nah, of course not, only DAM gets to decide what sticks or controls this mind called DAM..there is nothing outside of DAM's mind that can enter without her permission. Usually, I'm quite unconditional about what hangs around with me, so yeah, madness is welcome too, I'm saying a big yes, but if this madness thingy ever starts to disturb, or rudely interupt my love for freedom and peace, and my love for clear empty headedness, I'm going to kick it's sorry ass raw, and it will never be allowed back in ever again...ok madness, you do hear that? ...hahahaha!!
It is so evident, your madness is controlling what you are writing above.

Seriously, I'll repeat again,

The above reflect your madness - really, that is why I suggest you consult a psychiatrist and bring along the above post and similar writings to show the consultant.

I'll suggest further, you also consult a few psychiatrists just to be more sure of your current state.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:11 am It is so evident, your madness is controlling what you are writing above.
LOL.. oh really, ok then Veritas, if you say so ...if that's what you insist on believing, there's nothing I can do about how you choose to perceive the state of other peoples minds according to VA :roll:
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:11 amSeriously, I'll repeat again,
Ok then, shoot, I know you like ramming your point in deep, it's getting to be like some kind of fetish for you, in all seriousness, you are becoming a point ramming addict, I'd get that complusion checked out possibly? ... :idea: just a suggestion mind!

And SERIOUSLY, can you really prove or tell the state of a persons mind just from reading some forum post from a person you have never ever seen in real life, or know anything about their personality?
Wow, Gosh, then if that's how you think you know people then there's absolutely no hope for the very rich and famous authoress J K Rowling then is there? :wink: I wonder what you'd make of her state of mind? geeeeeze, please :x I don't wanna know.

I mean seriously, that is some powerful power you got there Veritas. Gosh, even you have a vivid imagination don't you? if you could really know the real state of another persons mind by just reading what they choose to write about, then perhaps you could become a mind doctor HUH! Maybe you have a natural talent of being able to make a diagnosis of someone's state of mind just by reading some philosophy forum post from a person you have never met before in your entire life, or seen or know anything about them.

If you are not a mind doctor already Veritas, I strongly recommend you change your career and become a mind doctor. You can be the first fast-tracking medical practioner of mental conditions, wow, wouldnt that be an advantage in todays society, you'd become an overnight success story within the medical world.
Imagine all the painstaking time and effort you could save probing every examination possible, by just bypassing all that by coming up with an instantanous diagnosis instead - that according to you would go something along the lines of ''... oh well, this person wrote so and so on a philosophy forum, so she must be totally off her rocker, she's MAD...''

... Then it'd be like a quick tick to that, then quickly moving on, next patient please. :arrow:
Can you imagine how genius a mind doctor like that would be Veritas ..that's you mate, your mother and father would be so proud of you. :lol:

I am going to be told by a consultant that I am MAD just because I happen to think very deeply about hard questions of reality that evade even the most highly edcuated scientists. I'm going to be told I'm MAD just because I have the guts to write about the things I do in the first place, like I'm not scared to write out loud my inner most thoughts that 99% of people have all the time but don't admit them or say them out loud...except that I don't care who hears my thoughts. So are you telling me, that just because I like to be a really deep thinker where I like to delve deep down into the most unreachable corners of my mind in order to unravel the mysteries as to the nature of mind and self itself by that I mean getting down to the real grass roots of the nature of reality....So just because I choose to do that with my time these days, that according to you warrants the badge of MADNESS that needs the attention of a doctor?

Also VA, what do you suppose a mind doctor is going to do with a mind like mine who is not afraid to write her private inner most thoughts down on a forum post? Do you suppose I'll get locked up in an institution or something, all because I like to think outside the box, because I like to think about the really deep questions in life?
So what's the alternative, I stop thinking what I like to think about, and I just play along with what I'm told to think instead?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:11 amThe above reflect your madness - really, that is why I suggest you consult a psychiatrist and bring along the above post and similar writings to show the consultant.
Ok, if you say so, then it must be true according to you. As for me, I beg to differ, simply because I don't have to believe your claim...lol

So far I have not had any one approach me wearing a white coat. So I'll take that as a clear indication that I'm actually really ok, is that ok with you? :o
You see, that's when I'll get some inkling that there's something possibly not quite right here with me, when they come to get me :shock:

You see, I don't need to go to them, because I already know the state of my own mind, I mean why would I pay go to see a mental health consultant to just to have them confirm what I already know?

Veritas Aequitas

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:44 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:11 am It is so evident, your madness is controlling what you are writing above.
LOL.. oh really, ok then Veritas, if you say so ...if that's what you insist on believing, there's nothing I can do about how you choose to perceive the state of other peoples minds according to VA :roll:
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:11 amSeriously, I'll repeat again,
Ok then, shoot, I know you like ramming your point in deep, it's getting to be like some kind of fetish for you, in all seriousness, you are becoming a point ramming addict, I'd get that complusion checked out possibly? ... :idea: just a suggestion mind!

And SERIOUSLY, can you really prove or tell the state of a persons mind just from reading some forum post from a person you have never ever seen in real life, or know anything about their personality?
Wow, Gosh, then if that's how you think you know people then there's absolutely no hope for the very rich and famous authoress J K Rowling then is there? :wink: I wonder what you'd make of her state of mind? geeeeeze, please :x I don't wanna know.

I mean seriously, that is some powerful power you got there Veritas. Gosh, even you have a vivid imagination don't you? if you could really know the real state of another persons mind by just reading what they choose to write about, then perhaps you could become a mind doctor HUH! Maybe you have a natural talent of being able to make a diagnosis of someone's state of mind just by reading some philosophy forum post from a person you have never met before in your entire life, or seen or know anything about them.

If you are not a mind doctor already Veritas, I strongly recommend you change your career and become a mind doctor. You can be the first fast-tracking medical practioner of mental conditions, wow, wouldnt that be an advantage in todays society, you'd become an overnight success story within the medical world.
Imagine all the painstaking time and effort you could save probing every examination possible, by just bypassing all that by coming up with an instantanous diagnosis instead - that according to you would go something along the lines of ''... oh well, this person wrote so and so on a philosophy forum, so she must be totally off her rocker, she's MAD...''

... Then it'd be like a quick tick to that, then quickly moving on, next patient please. :arrow:
Can you imagine how genius a mind doctor like that would be Veritas ..that's you mate, your mother and father would be so proud of you. :lol:

I am going to be told by a consultant that I am MAD just because I happen to think very deeply about hard questions of reality that evade even the most highly edcuated scientists. I'm going to be told I'm MAD just because I have the guts to write about the things I do in the first place, like I'm not scared to write out loud my inner most thoughts that 99% of people have all the time but don't admit them or say them out loud...except that I don't care who hears my thoughts. So are you telling me, that just because I like to be a really deep thinker where I like to delve deep down into the most unreachable corners of my mind in order to unravel the mysteries as to the nature of mind and self itself by that I mean getting down to the real grass roots of the nature of reality....So just because I choose to do that with my time these days, that according to you warrants the badge of MADNESS that needs the attention of a doctor?

Also VA, what do you suppose a mind doctor is going to do with a mind like mine who is not afraid to write her private inner most thoughts down on a forum post? Do you suppose I'll get locked up in an institution or something, all because I like to think outside the box, because I like to think about the really deep questions in life?
So what's the alternative, I stop thinking what I like to think about, and I just play along with what I'm told to think instead?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:11 amThe above reflect your madness - really, that is why I suggest you consult a psychiatrist and bring along the above post and similar writings to show the consultant.
Ok, if you say so, then it must be true according to you. As for me, I beg to differ, simply because I don't have to believe your claim...lol

So far I have not had any one approach me wearing a white coat. So I'll take that as a clear indication that I'm actually really ok, is that ok with you? :o
You see, that's when I'll get some inkling that there's something possibly not quite right here with me, when they come to get me :shock:

You see, I don't need to go to them, because I already know the state of my own mind, I mean why would I pay go to see a mental health consultant to just to have them confirm what I already know?
Problem is mad people rarely will consult a psychiatrist voluntarily.
A schizo trapped in her own world will insist the gnomes in the garden she talked with is 100% real.
Your is not serious as a schizo but it is nevertheless madness and delusional.
Note you are so compulsive and obsessive with your ideas to one extreme but do not provide sound justifications for them.

Note in Buddhism and Hinduism, reality is viewed as an illusion in one extreme perspective but it is not taken as an absolute extreme like what you are doing. Buddhism and Hinduism recognize reality is both an illusion and very real at the same time in different senses and apply them in a balanced approach, e.g. the MIDDLE-WAY as in Buddhism.

For you it is MY-WAY or the high way of stupidity. You have lost your sense of balance.
  • You are like the tight-rope walker of life who is leaning only to one side and if the wind blow toward your side, you are doomed.
    The effective and safe tight-rope walker of life shift from one side to the middle, then to the other side and back to the middle depending on the acting forces, thus will remain stable on the rope of life.
Again, I'll repeat again,
  • The above views of yours reflect your madness - really, that is why I suggest you consult a psychiatrist and bring along the above post and similar writings to show the consultant.

I'll suggest further, you also consult a few psychiatrists just to be more sure of your current state.