Quick Questions

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Quick Questions

Post by Walker » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:28 am

Why do sciencephiles deny scientific sexing?

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6139
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Quick Questions

Post by Dontaskme » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:14 am

Walker wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:28 am
Why do sciencephiles deny scientific sexing?
I don't know..why?

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6139
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Quick Questions

Post by Dontaskme » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:15 am

My quick qestion is why do we ask a question?

.

Walker
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Quick Questions

Post by Walker » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:48 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:14 am
Walker wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:28 am
Why do sciencephiles deny scientific sexing?
I don't know..why?
When all play with the same deck and the cards are not marked, why look outward for choices when the answer lies within?

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6139
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Quick Questions

Post by Dontaskme » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:52 am

Walker wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:48 am
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:14 am
Walker wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:28 am
Why do sciencephiles deny scientific sexing?
I don't know..why?
When all play with the same deck and the cards are not marked, why look outward for choices when the answer lies within?
I like that thank you.

We're only having sex with ourselves, in the form of mental masturbation.

.

Walker
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Quick Questions

Post by Walker » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Answer: Masturbation

Question: What was the first simulacrum of a designed purpose?

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6139
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Quick Questions

Post by Dontaskme » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:22 pm

Walker wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:44 pm
Answer: Masturbation

Question: What was the first simulacrum of a designed purpose?
A mirror.

Walker
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Quick Questions

Post by Walker » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:08 pm

Could it be that seeing everything reversed in the mirror, including your own head, could well be the cause of Bizarro World's symptoms of counterintuitive currently sweeping the globe, e.g., doublethink?

Impenitent
Posts: 2295
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: Quick Questions

Post by Impenitent » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:18 pm

the ultimate answer to the quickest of questions is of course: the tortoise wins...

-Imp

Walker
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Quick Questions

Post by Walker » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:10 pm

Answer: "the ultimate answer to the quickest of questions is of course: the tortoise wins..."

Question: What happens when a hare is distracted from presence of awareness?

Impenitent
Posts: 2295
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: Quick Questions

Post by Impenitent » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:18 pm

Walker wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:10 pm
Answer: "the ultimate answer to the quickest of questions is of course: the tortoise wins..."

Question: What happens when a hare is distracted from presence of awareness?
it splits

-Imp

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6139
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Quick Questions

Post by Dontaskme » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:34 pm

Walker wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:08 pm
Could it be that seeing everything reversed in the mirror, including your own head, could well be the cause of Bizarro World's symptoms of counterintuitive currently sweeping the globe, e.g., doublethink?
The mirror would be a two way mirror.

Looking out I see my self .. looking in I see my no self

Seeing both sides which never meet for both are ever one.

Walker
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Quick Questions

Post by Walker » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:56 pm

Impenitent wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:18 pm
Walker wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:10 pm
Answer: "the ultimate answer to the quickest of questions is of course: the tortoise wins..."

Question: What happens when a hare is distracted from presence of awareness?
it splits

-Imp
Yes, I see what you mean. Not knowing the prize ahead of time thus with everything to lose and nothing to gain, the hare splits into dualism that allows for additional alternatives of purpose, choices in other words, choices characterized by inappropriateness to the most efficient purpose, choices such as napping at race time. Like a kid who writes a term paper the night before the morning due and finds reinforcement in a high grade, the fabled hare splitting awareness from immediate perspective of situation has the confidence that he’s good enough to overcome any handicap, even those he created just to make life interesting.

Could it be that the hare is a victim of the tortoise?

Impenitent
Posts: 2295
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: Quick Questions

Post by Impenitent » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:05 pm

how harmful hare hubris

-Imp

Walker
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Quick Questions

Post by Walker » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:50 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:22 pm
Walker wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:44 pm
Answer: Masturbation

Question: What was the first simulacrum of a designed purpose?
A mirror.
Was it when hubristic sciencephiles replaced science with a political agenda?

What the health scientists say about life:

When Human Life Begins
American College of Pediatricians – March 2017
https://www.acpeds.org/the-college-spea ... ife-begins

“An organism is defined as '(1) a complex structure of interdependent and subordinate elements whose relations and properties are largely determined by their function in the whole, and (2) an individual constituted to carry on the activities of life by means of organs separate in function but mutually dependent: a living being.'

“It is clear that from the time of cell fusion, the embryo consists of elements (from both maternal and paternal origin) which function interdependently in a coordinated manner to carry on the function of the development of the human organism. From this definition, the single-celled embryo is not just a cell, but an organism, a living being, a human being.

“The American College of Pediatricians concurs with the body of scientific evidence that corroborates that a unique human life starts when the sperm and egg bind to each other in a process of fusion of their respective membranes and a single hybrid cell called a zygote, or one-cell embryo, is created.”

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests