Pyramids of the Ancient Pre-Socratics as a Physicalization of Abstract Philosophical Theory

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: Pyramids of the Ancient Pre-Socratics as a Physicalization of Abstract Philosophical Theory

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:49 am
Atla wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:45 am What's ironic is that you don't have the ability to understand anything, not even a short sentence
I think I finally figured it out, without the proper use of the anterior parts of the brain/mind, it's literally not possible to understand anything
Poor sophist. You don't even know what it means "to understand". That's why your bar for that which you call "understanding" is 2 orders of magnitude lower than your IQ.

What I cannot create, I do not understand --Richard Feynman
And what is "creation"? You use this in an absolute sense while claiming all is relative. (and now you will make up a definition by diverging one meaning of a word from another).

With that in mind, under the premise "I do not understand what I do not create"...by default you understand nothing. You are confusing your creating abilities with divergent thinking which I already addressed many times.

This process of "divergence" is the quality observed in most artists/mathematicians;

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 6605000620

You are simply taking the process of "divergent" rationality and replicate it to justify your own "philosophy" while failing to take into account "creativity" is only a part of the thinking process. Synthesis, and its roots in creativity through convergent/divergent thinking, is not the be all end all of "reason".
Logik

Re: Pyramids of the Ancient Pre-Socratics as a Physicalization of Abstract Philosophical Theory

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:59 pm You are simply taking the process of "divergent" rationality and replicate it to justify your own "philosophy" while failing to take into account "creativity" is only a part of the thinking process. Synthesis, and its roots in creativity through convergent/divergent thinking, is not the be all end all of "reason".
Any description of "reason" you or me or anybody provides will be incomplete. Always

Because. Incompleteness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Completeness_(logic)

Because the description of the thing is never the thing.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:01 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:59 pm You are simply taking the process of "divergent" rationality and replicate it to justify your own "philosophy" while failing to take into account "creativity" is only a part of the thinking process. Synthesis, and its roots in creativity through convergent/divergent thinking, is not the be all end all of "reason".
Any description of "reason" you or me or anybody provides will be incomplete. Always

Because. Incompleteness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Completeness_(logic)

Because the description of the thing is never the thing.
False, because "incompleteness" is in itself incomplete under your own argument as it is defined by reason.

Circular regress.

Muchauseen Trillema.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:22 pm False, because "incompleteness" is in itself incomplete under your own argument as it is defined by reason.

Circular regress.

Muchauseen Trillema.
And the Munchhausen Trillema fails to justify itself.

Unlike foundationalism though, Coherentism can bootstrap itself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bootstrapping

Pull itself by its own hair so to speak.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: I looked through the thread response, then looked at the first question.

Besides the standard "you are babbling", etc. the first question what "what russian pyramid studies":
The babbling is in reference to your repeated babble about muslims.
I said google it, if I have not posted stuff up already.

Here I will google it for you:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=russian+p ... F914DFA3DC

and here are specific links:

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2015/10 ... amids-and/

And here is the physics model link:

https://phys.org/news/2018-07-reveals-g ... focus.html

If you don't want to believe the russian studies then the above model you can believe.

Honestly at this point; you are just making stuff up...before you came off as a standard cynic...now you are just a useless bitter liar. I won't bother responding to the rest in light of the physics model already being address prior on multiple responses. ...
LMFAO! You call those 'studies'?
You can doubt all you want, but the western physicists are arguing it is possible.
Are they? Show me then, show me some western scientific studies, you know, peer-reviewed double-blind repeatable studies that support any or all of the claims upon those self-promoting websites you linked me to.

These are the main claims from your fibreglass pyramid builders;
1. Immune system of organisms improved (blood leukocyte composition increased);

2. Improved regeneration of tissue;

3. Seeds stored in the pyramid for 1-5 days showed a 30-100% increase in yield;

4. Soon after construction of the Lake Seliger pyramid a marked improvement of the ozone was noted above the area;

5. Seismic activity near the pyramid research areas are reduced in severity and size;

6. Violent weather also appears to decrease in the vicinity of the pyramids;

7. Pyramids constructed in Southern Russia (Bashkiria) appeared to have a positive effect on oil production with oil becoming less viscous by 30% and the yield of the oil wells increased according to tests carried out by the Moscow Academy of Oil and Gas.

8. A study was done on 5000 prisoners who ingested salt and pepper that had been exposed to the pyramid energy field. The test subjects exhibited a greatly reduced violence rate and overall behavior was much improved.

9. Standard tissue culture tests showed an increase in survival of cellular tissue after infection by viruses and bacteria;

10. Radioactive substances show a decreased level of radiation inside the pyramid;

11. There are reports of spontaneous charging of capacitors;

12. Physicists observed significant changes in superconductivity temperature thresholds and in the properties of semi-conducting and carbon nano materials.

13. Water inside the pyramid will remain liquid to minus 40 degrees Celsius but freeze instantly if jostled or bumped in any way.
Every single one of these things can be properly tested to see if they are true but I've yet to see one such study done on any of these claims, just lots of assertions by 'Dr. Alexander Golod, PhD' that these are the results he gets. Along with the claim that he is reducing Aids in Moscow by placing pyramids around the place. :lol: :roll:

Out of all the links you posted the only interesting one was the ram hydraulic pump one and that was mainly concerned with how the construction of the great pyramid could have been achieved, with some add on that the great pyramid was actually a fog-horn. :lol:

As for that computational model of radio waves within the pyramid, it had so many assumptions and bugger all actual analysis of the pyramid to support their idea it might as well have just been a computer game.

I look forward to you linking me to actual studies of the claims, if that's too hard then just post up the double-blind test of your own dowsing skills.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:02 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: I looked through the thread response, then looked at the first question.

Besides the standard "you are babbling", etc. the first question what "what russian pyramid studies":

If you don't want to believe the russian studies then the above model you can believe.

Honestly at this point; you are just making stuff up...before you came off as a standard cynic...now you are just a useless bitter liar. I won't bother responding to the rest in light of the physics model already being address prior on multiple responses. ...
You can doubt all you want, but the western physicists are arguing it is possible.
Are they? Show me then, show me some western scientific studies, you know, peer-reviewed double-blind repeatable studies that support any or all of the claims upon those self-promoting websites you linked me to.

How can I if the western world is only running computer sims...like the majority of current "studies" in physics.

4. Soon after construction of the Lake Seliger pyramid a marked improvement of the ozone was noted above the area;

5. Seismic activity near the pyramid research areas are reduced in severity and size;

7. Pyramids constructed in Southern Russia (Bashkiria) appeared to have a positive effect on oil production with oil becoming less viscous by 30% and the yield of the oil wells increased according to tests carried out by the Moscow Academy of Oil and Gas.

8. A study was done on 5000 prisoners who ingested salt and pepper that had been exposed to the pyramid energy field. The test subjects exhibited a greatly reduced violence rate and overall behavior was much improved.

9. Standard tissue culture tests showed an increase in survival of cellular tissue after infection by viruses and bacteria;

10. Radioactive substances show a decreased level of radiation inside the pyramid;

12. Physicists observed significant changes in superconductivity temperature thresholds and in the properties of semi-conducting and carbon nano materials.

13. Water inside the pyramid will remain liquid to minus 40 degrees Celsius but freeze instantly if jostled or bumped in any way.
Every single one of these things can be properly tested to see if they are true but I've yet to see one such study done on any of these claims, just lots of assertions by 'Dr. Alexander Golod, PhD' that these are the results he gets. Along with the claim that he is reducing Aids in Moscow by placing pyramids around the place. :lol: :roll:

False, you fail to take into account the model you provide for determining truth:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... ew-science

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... usted.html

and you can just google the rest.

The only "framework" is observing the studies for what they are. They exist as is.

There is no ethical standard for determining truth in the scientific community.

Out of all the links you posted the only interesting one was the ram hydraulic pump one and that was mainly concerned with how the construction of the great pyramid could have been achieved, with some add on that the great pyramid was actually a fog-horn. :lol:

It was a hypothesis...how it could have been achieved. What we know is larger underground reservoirs of water appearred to exist at one point in the construction of the pyramids.

As for that computational model of radio waves within the pyramid, it had so many assumptions and bugger all actual analysis of the pyramid to support their idea it might as well have just been a computer game.

Those computer model's are the majority of interpretting phenomenon in physics. What do you think hawking's works have been proven without computer model's either in analysis or the instruments used to measure and interpret the phenomenon?

I look forward to you linking me to actual studies of the claims, if that's too hard then just post up the double-blind test of your own dowsing skills.

The framework you present is false, as observed above, as the actual double-blind studies published are probablistic in themselves; ie the actual studies, due to corruption in the scientific community, may be true or not.

Face it, you are demanding a standard from a corrupt system which has no ethics. We cannot even trust what they provide. Your argument is a fallacy of authority.

I explained the framework, while observing it needs to be expanded in interpretation. There is no deception or absence of reason in it.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:02 pm

In simpler terms, provide a framework which is valid and not subject to corruption. The current route of "publishment" in the scientific community, is not valid according to scientific studies.

Don't be a hypocrite...or worse a wannabe skeptic.

As to the repeatable "get fucked by muslim" comments. Why do I say this? Simple...what do you know about truth if you cannot keep your own ass alive? Who are you do judge? Where is your science now?
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:10 pm In simpler terms, provide a framework which is valid and not subject to corruption.
You missed a step.

Provide a framework (that is not subject to corruption) in which the criteria for "validity" can be established.
Until then we are unable to discern "valid" from "invalid" frameworks.

(And if you don't see Godel's incompleteness problem here - I don't know how else to help you)

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:10 pm The current route of "publishment" in the scientific community, is not valid according to scientific studies.
Until we have agreed upon an objective standard for "validity" this line of reasoning is circular.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:10 pm Don't be a hypocrite...or worse a wannabe skeptic.
For a non-wannabe skeptic you sure like axioms.

Post by 11011 »

i like this sh*t

interesting
Scott Mayers

Post by Scott Mayers »

I am not going to read anything past the first few posts. So maybe the OP may have been joking. But if not, may I suggest you challenge this topic at skepticforum.com or some similar skeptic forum. They specialize in these topics but are getting bored with each other given no one is willing to challenge them.

I'm not sure, but I believe that James Randy still has that Million dollar prize also for a proof of something like this. It might be worthwhile to present this case to them also.

Expect some there to be insulting. But if you are patient and do not feed into it yourself with respect, you may be able to rationally get to the bottom of your concern or get advice on how or where you can find others to determine your case.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Scott Mayers wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:04 am I am not going to read anything past the first few posts. So maybe the OP may have been joking. But if not, may I suggest you challenge this topic at skepticforum.com or some similar skeptic forum. They specialize in these topics but are getting bored with each other given no one is willing to challenge them.

I'm not sure, but I believe that James Randy still has that Million dollar prize also for a proof of something like this. It might be worthwhile to present this case to them also.

Expect some there to be insulting. But if you are patient and do not feed into it yourself with respect, you may be able to rationally get to the bottom of your concern or get advice on how or where you can find others to determine your case.
The way to defeat skepticism is to ask: What would convince you?

Burden of proof successfully shifted :)
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:50 pm How can I if the western world is only running computer sims...like the majority of current "studies" in physics.
What does one have have to do with the other? Other scientists use computer sims. YOU don't have to.

DO the experiment without computers.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: How can I if the western world is only running computer sims...like the majority of current "studies" in physics.
If they are, which I doubt, it'll be because their sims are based upon actual constants that have already been empirically tested.
False, you fail to take into account the model you provide for determining truth:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... ew-science

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... usted.html

and you can just google the rest. ...
:lol: What a knob you are!

All those links show are that the funding for scientific research in universities has been seriously skewed by the profit motive of the administration and pure research has gone out the window, that the scientific research journal system has been seriously skewed by the publishers and their profit motive and that both need to be addressed. But nowhere do they show that the standard tools for testing a scientific claim, i.e. double-blind testing, repeatable experiments, etc, are a failed model in any way.
What those links also missed is things like the big pharma companies excluding negative results and failing to produce all the data set in their experiments and again it's all down to the profit motive skewing scientific research.
The only "framework" is observing the studies for what they are. They exist as is. ...
And what that 'is' is the ramblings of cranks.
There is no ethical standard for determining truth in the scientific community.
Wtf has ethics got to do with it? But you are right as science does not determine truth but falsity and as such the standards of double-blind testing, consistent repeatable experimental results, providing full data sets, etc are still the main tools of any scientific endeavour which is why such as you won't do them as it'd get in the way of your metaphysic. Standards for determining 'truth' are for the crank metaphysicians like you.
It was a hypothesis...how it could have been achieved. What we know is larger underground reservoirs of water appearred to exist at one point in the construction of the pyramids.
We 'know' nothing of the sort, this was the hypothesis.
Those computer model's are the majority of interpretting phenomenon in physics. What do you think hawking's works have been proven without computer model's either in analysis or the instruments used to measure and interpret the phenomenon?
No idea which of Hawking's models you are talking about but none of them will have been 'proved' in any way by a computer model. If you could prove things with just a computer model then you don't need them as the theoretical physicists could have just done it with their mathematical models and done away with experimental physics.
The framework you present is false, as observed above, as the actual double-blind studies published are probablistic in themselves; ie the actual studies, due to corruption in the scientific community, may be true or not. ...
It's got fuck all to do with the 'scientific community' and everything to do with your pyramid cranks not doing any experiments involving the standard methods to prove or disprove falsity with respect to their claims.
Face it, you are demanding a standard from a corrupt system which has no ethics. We cannot even trust what they provide. You r argument is a fallacy of authority.
Oh! Ok, I get your point, the solution is to stop funding the research universities on the ridiculous metric of 'impact' based upon journal hits. It's time to tell the publishers of the journals to start spending a chunk of their massive profits on hiring scientists to vet their papers. It could be time, at least over here, to set up a central body to deal with peer-review of scientific papers. It's time to stop the pharma companies getting away not publishing all their results, etc, etc. This guy has been campaigning on such stuff for ages. https://www.badscience.net/
I explained the framework, while observing it needs to be expanded in interpretation. There is no deception or absence of reason in it.
If you mean your dowsing/pyramid stuff then you should start with testing your measuring tools first and applying the standard tools of falsification to them and the results of your 'experiments', if you want to be scientific that is. Otherwise you are just a living example of why metaphysicians died out and the natural philosophers took over.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:13 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:59 pm

The rods are directed towards water...construction companies use them to find under ground water pipes.

So what you are saying is that I should put the rod in the same substance it detects? ROFL!!!!!! And please tell me the rationale behind why this "framework" is pure?
Oh dear.... in your own other words...

Stay on topic, you claimed water as the test medium...what you imply makes no sense.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:49 pm I am not looking for water, and while dousing is used to find "water" the statistics are sketchy ranging with various extremes of near perfect accuracy to none.
And if you aren't looking for water, then you would be using dowsing rods that are calibrated for something other than that, you after all have repeatedly told me that rods only react to the correct object if they are made of the correct materials, so just use the right materials for the test.

Or, you can use a watery rod if you like and float it in something not watery, like mercury. This shit is really very easy, try to keep a grip on yourself man.
Actually mercury is a poor framework as well considering it produces an inverse electromagnetic charge when exposed to any em field...a weak one but one nonetheless...

I don't believe you. I think you made up the phrase "inverse electromagnetic charge" and that would be why that phrase returns only one result when Googled (something I have never seen before)
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 am At the fact laying the rods on there sides causes an equal problem considering they are 90 degree angles...which side should it be directed towards. Should the bottom point to it? The top? The angle? Which side of the angle? If
You can either construct a sensible test to demonstrate that your witchcraft isn't stupid, or it's stupid. All of that is your problem. If there is no way to demonstrate the effectiveness of the tool in testing for the phenomenon it claims to measure, you cannot base a scientific claim on measurements you fabricated with it.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 am Do you even know what you are talking about or are you just the resident idiot? If I call you an idiot does that count as "un-pc" for harassing a homosexual?
Oh dear. A couple of years ago I wrote something to tease you because you have that toxic masculinity problem. Had I realised it was the closest you have come to human affection this century, I might not have lead you on that way. In truth I don't want to see your junk. Alas psychiatrically you seem to be in worrying decline, so perhaps I will give your balls a pity tickle, but you have to do the shaft work for yourself.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 am All you have to do, is create any experiment where the dowsing rod actually dowses without being held in anyone's hands. That should be easy if they are indeed moved by forces external to the holder. If you haven't enough imagination to come up with such a test, then you really are wasting your time.

False, because the variables change if the human condition is taken out. For all we know the rods work through the electromagnetic field of the individual where the person themselves acts as a tuning fork.

The question is controlling hand movement, that is the variable to be eliminated.

So after all the transparent evasion, you now recognise that the hand moves the stick, not some ethereal force. you are the one wanting to be taken seriously, it is your problem to show how these things work, or least come up with a sane test to show that they work.

The bullshit you have written about frameworks and 'proofs' amounts to nothing more than a claim that if any observer is personally convinced of an effect then the act of persuasion constitutes a limited proof. But that works for flat Earth conspiracy theorists who satisfy themselves that the Earth is not round on a daily basis, and it works for astronauts who go into the sky and witness that the Earth is indeed round. The word 'proof' is not worth using in any context where mutually exclusive things can be 'proven' and you are stupid for trying that move.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 am
Now please post some witty response so I can verbally smack you around more.
Verbally? But you have the power to unleash your triangular wizard powers and dislocate my spleen from the other side of the world. You can wiggle your little witchy-stick to inflamorate every sphincter in my body, you filthy little magical rascal.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

FlashDangerpants wrote:... I don't believe you. I think you made up the phrase "inverse electromagnetic charge" and that would be why that phrase returns only one result when Googled (something I have never seen before) ...
Ooo! A Googlewhack!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/009 ... ative=6738