Pyramids of the Ancient Pre-Socratics as a Physicalization of Abstract Philosophical Theory

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: Pyramids of the Ancient Pre-Socratics as a Physicalization of Abstract Philosophical Theory

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:11 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:55 pm False, the continual divergence of one definition from another (what is in my head vs real world) is a common grounding within all of being and cannot be relegated to strictly either abstract or empirical in nature without repeating this same process of divergence. The nature of "real world" is inseperable from the abstract nature precisely because of their reciprocal qualities. In simpler terms: A thought is directed towards the sensory reality and forms it and the sensory reality in turn is directed and formed into a thought.

Potato potatoh. You are calculating consequences.

Observe.
Orient.
Decide.
Act

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OODA_loop

ROFL!!!! Wow another "loop"...and another wiki article because you cannot express the thought yourself and need a machine to do it because of laziness.

So tell me.... you create a bunch of loops, call it calculation (which is defined through a bunch of loops), to control a world which exists through loops, to create a self-referential loop where you believe you are in control, because it helps you maintain a loop of getting cup of coffee everyday (with the act of drinking coffee existing in a habitual loop in many cultures prior to the computer).

So calculation is just a loop...what are you trying to do...reinvent the wheel?
Eodnhoj7

Re: Pyramids of the Ancient Pre-Socratics as a Physicalization of Abstract Philosophical Theory

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:52 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:16 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:08 pm
The level of desparation in your bullshit is saddening. "There was once a magetic charge...then there is not" is a massively disimilar claim to "it produces an inverse electromagnetic charge". Even you can tell the difference between a passive absense and an active inversion. You are making a fool of yourself.

My bad...whatever. It already barely has an electric charge to begin with and the direction of the magnetic field goes in the opposite direction.

https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=388

Ok. So you won't float the special stick you use to detect electromagnetic juju in water because it will fight with the water even though you also wrote that it only detects water if it is made out of water detecting stuff. So you always had the option to just use a stick that you know doesn't detect water but does detect electro-magic if you actually wanted to prove your thing was true.

You won't float it on mercury because, like every other substance that exists, mercury atoms interact with magnetism, in this case that is a diamagnetic interaction, which under any normal level of description is an effect so weak as to be considered non-magnetic.

So if diamagnetic fluids are out of the question, and presumably ferromagnetic ones are worse, I presume that means you will be happy to use a paramagnetic fluid. Luckily you can find instructions for how to make one on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUKFaxy-z7s

So now you have everything you need to construct an experiment whereby you mount your magic stick on a platform floating in a fluid you approve of. Then you can go ahead and move the pyramid around the stick to demonstrate the actual detection you claim.

Or you can desperately look for an avoidance mechanism. Perhaps try to pick some sort of fight with me over some shit I don't care about in order to deflect the conversation.
What you really don't understand is that the experiment requires further frameworks of interpretation and is not limited to that "framework" of dowsing alone.

You do understand I would be ignorant not to test it with that framework considering it was the one used during the time of pyramid building.

You are obsessed with the dowsing rods...when I am even stating it needs further testing and the experiment should not be limited to dousing rods alone.

So the framework of a compass in determining truth north is also false considering it changes in certain contexts? All empirical frameworks are probabilistic...get over it. And stop hinging your argument on the dowsing rods, if I am arguing they alone should not be used...you are coming off like the chicken man below.

Fucking brits...If more time was spent invested in a dental plan rather than failed national security...you will still have your empire.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:56 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:50 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:41 pm Wow...I just told you a multitude of times I used both "dousing rods" and "distance" and that "I will need to measure the actual frequencies next...because it is an ongoing process".
Are you seriously telling me that when you wrote this...
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:30 pm Measured the electromagnetic changes as well, empirically.
You actually meant you did that with dousing rods? Like, the sticks that witchdoctors wiggle to find water.... that's your electromagnetic measuring equipment?

Have you tried putting a little pyramid on your head yet? Perhaps you should make one today. I recommend you stock up on tinfoil, as I think you will like it a lot in this configuration.
So dousing rods do not measure electro-magnetic activity...is that what you are saying?
Yes. I am saying they don't do that. This is why we have been discussing the validity of them, you chose that.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:21 pm You are obsessed with the dowsing rods...when I am even stating it needs further testing and the experiment should not be limited to dousing rods alone.
Let's remind ourselves what other evidence you have presented ....
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:32 pm After several day's of experimentation I was able to Distort "space" in such a manner as to induce "racing thoughts", "agitation", "nerve problems", "heart problems in those with weak hearts", "paranoia", etc. The theoretical, and "probable" hypothesis (one of many, yet a legitimate one nonetheless) is by creating a "positive ion field".
So let's face facts, the magic sticks were your hail Mary to save yourself from having nothing at all except shit you haven't measured, and antique diseases.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:32 pm Fucking brits...If more time was spent invested in a dental plan rather than failed national security...you will still have your empire.
Was that my verbal smacking? Have I been smacked now? Have you unleashed your devastating wit yet?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Eodnhoj7 wrote:Fallacy of bandwagon, and then you are left with a circular regress of which came first the scientific method or logic.
The Natural Philosophers arose exactly in opposition to the kind of waffling bullshit that 'logical' metaphysicians such as yourself come up with. For example, when told that a 'pyramid' has special powers that can be detected with dowsing rod they would do something like set the dowsing rods up on a stand and walk about with the pyramid to see if the rods react in any way. Have you tried this yet?
When multiple people "see" the same thing, however all "sight" is dependent primarily on interpretation.
Tested your sticks yet?
False, I am arguing an interpretation not unassailable proof. All proof is strictly definition of a phenomenon and as such is assumed until further proof comes along.
Then test your dowsing rods in the manner suggested and get back to us with the results.
Ad-hominum...you cannot defend your point as you have none.
My point is simple, you have not tested the tools you are using to see if they do what you want them to. As such you are a loon.

If observations are "a load of tripe" then science as observative is "a load of tripe" according to you.
The huge difference is that 'science' then goes on to test it's observations by trying to falsify them, you know by doing a test like setting-up your dowsing rods to see if they actually detect anything.
If memory serves, as I posted this link a weak ago and quite frankly don't remember it, hawking's theories effectively are used as a testing interpretation (ie hypothesis) for the empirical work. Can you provide a link that doesn't support what I say and actually supports you?
Why should I? As you post links that already do. :lol:

If your memory is going then maybe you need a tin-foil helmet as you could be losing brain-cells from the deadly dangerous pyramid experiments you are engaged in.
And they never use a calculator, ...
You think they use numbers in their calculations?
computer simulator, etc.?
I think in the main engineers use computer sims and theoretical physicists mathematics.
A test is deam as true or false dependent upon its ability to replicate a similar set of movements within a specific set of boundaries (ie apple falling from a tree). Thus all experiments are contexts, but when the context of the context is changed so is the context itself. For example an apple separating from a tree towards the ground exhibits gravity in the context of earth, but a different context of space results in a different interpretation. The apple is being seperated from the tree in both, hence the framework of "apple seperating from tree" is the same context always...but the context outside of it fundamentally determines it.
The outside context is always just assumed (ie "earth" in the case of the apple falling from the tree).

Thus all experiments, as contexts, as subject to contexts outside of there perceivable definition. ...
Er!? Find me a context where gravity doesn't apply?

Your grammar is deteriorating along with your memory, watch out as it appears your pyramids have terrible side-effects, maybe the Egyptians used them as ion death-rays as well. Time to get a full tin-foil bodysuit to go with the hat.
What you fail to understand, or rather ignore, is that I am "arguing" the experiment should not be limited to that context alone...that is what you don't understand...because if you did it makes you look like an angry ignorant bigot cherry picking for whatever disagreement you can get. I repeatably stated more testing is required and the framework of interpretation is incomplete. ...
LMFAO! "More testing"? You haven't even checked your tools.
Wait...hold on:

You: "Blah, blah, blah...Magic!!...Tinfoil Hats..."
Don't forget, 'Orgone Energy' is most likely involved.
Me: Uhh...no...the experiment is incomplete and needs further information. The apparatus applied where similiar to what would have been historically used in the time of the construction of the pyramids...but the information is not precise enought. ...
:lol: What a loon!
You: But dowsing rods are magical! ...
Not me? I think them just bullshit but would love them to be true. So go on, do the tests we have proposed and get a Noble prize or at least win Randi's million bucks.
Me: The dowsing rods are a framework, an incomplete one, and further information and frameworks are needed. ...
:lol: :lol: So you're saying despite having no evidence that your rods work you're going to build upon your 'discoveries' and try something else. I have an idea try pendulums or special crystals or even better get hold of an Orgone detector.
I can only imagine how helpful the computer it for you to express your thoughts...I can only imagine how cut up your tongue would be as it flaps through your crisscrossed british teeth...and all the spit everywhere. I figure that why the British are so bad at well...philosophy...is that they have a random tooth growing from there gum line up to where there pineal gland should be. ...
:lol: What happened to the Muslims?
Now please go on...just make sure to clean off your computer screen from the spit first so you actually "read" what I am saying.
I do read what you are saying and you are proving yourself to be just another of the many delusional narcissistic megalomaniacal loons that have visited this site over the years. Amazing how many of them appear to be American.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:15 pm ROFL!!!! Wow another "loop"...
You can't tell the difference between a circular loop and a recursive loop. Can you ? :)

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:15 pm and another wiki article because you cannot express the thought yourself and need a machine to do it because of laziness.
I am expressing my thoughts. By pointing you to them. Are you too lazy to read?

Why do I need to spend any time writing out my thoughts when somebody has already said what I want to say. There is no need for me to re-invent the wheel.

You call it lazy - I call it smart.

From this conversation I gather that you frown upon "laziness". Good for you! Don't be lazy! Work hard, not smart!

Go get a job for and work for somebody "lazy" ;)

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:15 pm what are you trying to do...reinvent the wheel?
No! Precisely the opposite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The wheel already exists, so I use it.

I am going to be lazy again and make you read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_ ... _of_giants
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:44 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:56 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:50 pm
Are you seriously telling me that when you wrote this...

You actually meant you did that with dousing rods? Like, the sticks that witchdoctors wiggle to find water.... that's your electromagnetic measuring equipment?

Have you tried putting a little pyramid on your head yet? Perhaps you should make one today. I recommend you stock up on tinfoil, as I think you will like it a lot in this configuration.
So dousing rods do not measure electro-magnetic activity...is that what you are saying?
Yes. I am saying they don't do that. This is why we have been discussing the validity of them, you chose that.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:21 pm You are obsessed with the dowsing rods...when I am even stating it needs further testing and the experiment should not be limited to dousing rods alone.
Let's remind ourselves what other evidence you have presented ....
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:32 pm After several day's of experimentation I was able to Distort "space" in such a manner as to induce "racing thoughts", "agitation", "nerve problems", "heart problems in those with weak hearts", "paranoia", etc. The theoretical, and "probable" hypothesis (one of many, yet a legitimate one nonetheless) is by creating a "positive ion field".
So let's face facts, the magic sticks were your hail Mary to save yourself from having nothing at all except shit you haven't measured, and antique diseases.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:32 pm Fucking brits...If more time was spent invested in a dental plan rather than failed national security...you will still have your empire.
Was that my verbal smacking? Have I been smacked now? Have you unleashed your devastating wit yet?
ROFL...Keep typing...I read the first and last sentence and got bored.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:57 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:Fallacy of bandwagon, and then you are left with a circular regress of which came first the scientific method or logic.
The Natural Philosophers arose exactly in opposition to the kind of waffling bullshit that 'logical' metaphysicians such as yourself come up with. For example, when told that a 'pyramid' has special powers that can be detected with dowsing rod they would do something like set the dowsing rods up on a stand and walk about with the pyramid to see if the rods react in any way. Have you tried this yet?

False the "natural philosophers" where around long before in aristotle and various presocratics as well as eastern buddhist thought (which observed many of the natural elements as having atomic ever changing qualities). Classification fault on your part.
When multiple people "see" the same thing, however all "sight" is dependent primarily on interpretation.
Tested your sticks yet?
False, I am arguing an interpretation not unassailable proof. All proof is strictly definition of a phenomenon and as such is assumed until further proof comes along.
Then test your dowsing rods in the manner suggested and get back to us with the results.

Gave them to a neutral party...same result. Give you results? No...because you will interpret it however you which.
Ad-hominum...you cannot defend your point as you have none.
My point is simple, you have not tested the tools you are using to see if they do what you want them to. As such you are a loon.

A loon would ignore the standard the pyramids where created by. A loon would argue dousing rods "only" is the correct measure. I am arguing neither...try again.

If observations are "a load of tripe" then science as observative is "a load of tripe" according to you.
The huge difference is that 'science' then goes on to test it's observations by trying to falsify them, you know by doing a test like setting-up your dowsing rods to see if they actually detect anything.

Give me a universally agreed upon defintion of science as well as an example so I understand your perspective. Definition and example.
If memory serves, as I posted this link a weak ago and quite frankly don't remember it, hawking's theories effectively are used as a testing interpretation (ie hypothesis) for the empirical work. Can you provide a link that doesn't support what I say and actually supports you?
Why should I? As you post links that already do. :lol:

If your memory is going then maybe you need a tin-foil helmet as you could be losing brain-cells from the deadly dangerous pyramid experiments you are engaged in.

No I am losing brain cells by arguing on this forum.
And they never use a calculator, ...
You think they use numbers in their calculations?
computer simulator, etc.?
I think in the main engineers use computer sims and theoretical physicists mathematics.

"I think"...don't stutter around now.
A test is deam as true or false dependent upon its ability to replicate a similar set of movements within a specific set of boundaries (ie apple falling from a tree). Thus all experiments are contexts, but when the context of the context is changed so is the context itself. For example an apple separating from a tree towards the ground exhibits gravity in the context of earth, but a different context of space results in a different interpretation. The apple is being seperated from the tree in both, hence the framework of "apple seperating from tree" is the same context always...but the context outside of it fundamentally determines it.
The outside context is always just assumed (ie "earth" in the case of the apple falling from the tree).

Thus all experiments, as contexts, as subject to contexts outside of there perceivable definition. ...
Er!? Find me a context where gravity doesn't apply?

This conversation about gravity.

Your grammar is deteriorating along with your memory, watch out as it appears your pyramids have terrible side-effects, maybe the Egyptians used them as ion death-rays as well. Time to get a full tin-foil bodysuit to go with the hat.
What you fail to understand, or rather ignore, is that I am "arguing" the experiment should not be limited to that context alone...that is what you don't understand...because if you did it makes you look like an angry ignorant bigot cherry picking for whatever disagreement you can get. I repeatably stated more testing is required and the framework of interpretation is incomplete. ...
LMFAO! "More testing"? You haven't even checked your tools.
Wait...hold on:

You: "Blah, blah, blah...Magic!!...Tinfoil Hats..."
Don't forget, 'Orgone Energy' is most likely involved.

Not really.
Me: Uhh...no...the experiment is incomplete and needs further information. The apparatus applied where similiar to what would have been historically used in the time of the construction of the pyramids...but the information is not precise enought. ...
:lol: What a loon!

What for saying the experiment is incomplete and dousing rods alone do not work as the only testing parameter...don't be unscientific now.
You: But dowsing rods are magical! ...
Not me? I think them just bullshit but would love them to be true. So go on, do the tests we have proposed and get a Noble prize or at least win Randi's million bucks.

So it is all about money...science is determined by cash out put.
Me: The dowsing rods are a framework, an incomplete one, and further information and frameworks are needed. ...
:lol: :lol: So you're saying despite having no evidence that your rods work you're going to build upon your 'discoveries' and try something else. I have an idea try pendulums or special crystals or even better get hold of an Orgone detector.

What...is that what you shove up your ass?
I can only imagine how helpful the computer it for you to express your thoughts...I can only imagine how cut up your tongue would be as it flaps through your crisscrossed british teeth...and all the spit everywhere. I figure that why the British are so bad at well...philosophy...is that they have a random tooth growing from there gum line up to where there pineal gland should be. ...
:lol: What happened to the Muslims?

Don't tell me you are suffering from stockhold syndrome and can't get them off your mind.
Now please go on...just make sure to clean off your computer screen from the spit first so you actually "read" what I am saying.
I do read what you are saying and you are proving yourself to be just another of the many delusional narcissistic megalomaniacal loons that have visited this site over the years. Amazing how many of them appear to be American.
You are jealous because we kicked your ass and you are now has beens....
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:41 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:15 pm ROFL!!!! Wow another "loop"...
You can't tell the difference between a circular loop and a recursive loop. Can you ? :)

You cannot tell that always pointing out differences is a continual loop that is circular and recursive.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:15 pm and another wiki article because you cannot express the thought yourself and need a machine to do it because of laziness.
I am expressing my thoughts. By pointing you to them. Are you too lazy to read?

No you are expressing other's thoughts...you can't see the difference? Insert smiley face...oh what :)

Why do I need to spend any time writing out my thoughts when somebody has already said what I want to say. There is no need for me to re-invent the wheel.

You call it lazy - I call it smart.

"I" is the key word here...

From this conversation I gather that you frown upon "laziness". Good for you! Don't be lazy! Work hard, not smart!

Go get a job for and work for somebody "lazy" ;)

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:15 pm what are you trying to do...reinvent the wheel?
No! Precisely the opposite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The wheel already exists, so I use it.

By breaking it into further wheels...

I am going to be lazy again and make you read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_ ... _of_giants

And all the giants are dead with their bones in the grounds under neath our feat...we are standing on even ground.
You repeat a process of diverenge and call it individualism not knowing you are repeating the same pattern the majority of the world repeats...
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:01 am ROFL...Keep typing...I read the first and last sentence and got bored.
I might get irritated at most people treating such a small quantity of my delightful prose that way, but you can do so if you wish in the name of reciprocity. After all, the formulaic 'this and that are opposites but also the same' routine you are obsessed with, that got stale immediately and anyone who actually reads them is pretty dumb. You could print a murder confession in your average post and it would remain better buried than the male prostitute you murdered.

This hasn't been a discussion about whether or not pyramids, and angularity in general, cause actual nerve damage, or can solve the energy crisis. Those claims were categorically absurd from the off. It has been a quick and decreasingly interesting excavation of the geological layers of inadequacy that drive you to showboat in such a pathetic manner. There was no debate here for you to win a prize, your best move would have been to just realize and concede that your position was overambitious and silly.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Eodnhoj7 wrote:False the "natural philosophers" where around long before in aristotle and various presocratics as well as eastern buddhist thought (which observed many of the natural elements as having atomic ever changing qualities). Classification fault on your part.
Ignorance of the history of western Philosophy upon yours.
Gave them to a neutral party...same result. Give you results? No...because you will interpret it however you which.
:lol: Don't tell me, they brought their own dowsing rods!
A loon would ignore the standard the pyramids where created by. ...
'were' and only a loon would say this.
A loon would argue dousing rods "only" is the correct measure. I am arguing neither...try again.
Nope, a loon would argue that dowsing rods are any measure at all without testing them first. Now who could that be?

Give me a universally agreed upon definition of science as well as an example so I understand your perspective. Definition and example.
I doubt there's any 'universal' definition upon anything but here's a practical one with respect to experimental science. An experimental scientist is someone who tests hypotheses and observations and they do it by identifying the possible variables and then try to isolate them one by one to see what effect each one has. So in your example you claim that dowsing rods move when in the presence of a metal pyramid and hypothesise that they are detecting some kind of disturbance in an electro-magnetic field. The variables are the rods, the human holding them and the pyramid. As such a good first test would be to see if the rods are doing their job and not just being moved by the subconscious of the human holding them. The way to do this would be to isolate the rods by mounting them of a non-conductive frame and moving the pyramid around them, if the rods don't move then they are not detecting anything so back to the drawing-board. Get back to me once you have done this.
No I am losing brain cells by arguing on this forum.
Be careful as it's becoming obvious that you have very few to spare.
"I think"...don't stutter around now.
Who's stuttering?
This conversation about gravity.
Feel that tin-foil hat on your head whilst conversing? That's gravity.
Not really.
No really, I have it on good German authority that the pyramids are really big Orgone energy collectors built by magical methods that have been supressed by the illuminati.
What for saying the experiment is incomplete and dousing rods alone do not work as the only testing parameter...don't be unscientific now.
Nope, a loon for thinking that the rods are even a testing parameter. :lol:
So it is all about money...science is determined by cash out put.
Nope, the Noble is just a reward of recognition by one's scientific peers and the Randi prize is a reward for proving the sceptics wrong. So off you go and test your rods in the manner I have described and at least win the Randi money and maybe even the Noble but don't forget to take your tin-foil hat with you.
What...is that what you shove up your ass?
What've donkeys got to do with this?
Don't tell me you are suffering from stockhold syndrome and can't get them off your mind.
Did I mention them in the first place?

Is this stockhold where you keep these asses?
You are jealous because we kicked your ass and you are now has beens....
Seriously, what have you got against donkeys?
But if you are referring to your revolution then that'll be 'you' and the French Navy, the French munitions and artillery know-how and the French, Dutch and Spanish money and a whole load of ex-British army redcoats, oh! And a barking mad king on our side. Still, we have to thank you as is often the case the sceptic tanks word is not worth the paper it's written on(ask the Indians), as like the mercantile rabble you are you welshed on the French by not making trade deals with them but sticking with the British and saddled them with one billion livre of debt which severely hampered them later down the line in our war with them. :lol:
Last edited by Arising_uk on Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:45 pmThere was no debate here for you to win a prize, your best move would have been to just realize and concede that your position was overambitious and silly.
Nah, I think his best move is to make another alternate account, like he has with 'TimeSeeker' and 'Logik', so he can continue to validate himself as someone who's actually worth talking to.

Well, maybe that's only the second best move; the best move would really be to find himself a good doctor who can actually help.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:09 am Nah, I think his best move is to make another alternate account, like he has with 'TimeSeeker' and 'Logik', so he can continue to validate himself as someone who's actually worth talking to.

Well, maybe that's only the second best move; the best move would really be to find himself a good doctor who can actually help.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TimeSeeker is my previous account, but if you can't tell the difference between that which I say and that which Eodnhoj7 says then I think your bullshit-detector is broken beyond repair.

You can't distinguish signal from noise. There's a word for that: gullible.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:24 am If you say so.
Q.E.D What I say is of no significance. Look at what/where I am pointing with my words.

Your inability to draw a distinction between me and Eodnhoj7 is a fact.

That is significant.