Pyramids of the Ancient Pre-Socratics as a Physicalization of Abstract Philosophical Theory

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Pyramids of the Ancient Pre-Socratics as a Physicalization of Abstract Philosophical Theory

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Considering the highly abstract nature of my arguments claiming "all is space" and how we form reality is necessitated through the "molding" of space itself; I have decided to post some more practical examples which represent a synthesis between practical physical, mental, and emotional/spiritual/intuitive means.

In simpler terms we should be building and focusing research on pyramid building/obelisks:

www.atlasobscura.com/places/pyramid-energy

One average man's practical experimentation
ten1000things.org/russian-pyramid-power/

www.pyramids.ru/english.html

It "potentially" in the theory of both the man committing this research, as well as my own, give solutions to not just the energy crisis, but mental illness, crop yield (allowing a movement away from fossil fuels), physical health problems...etc.
FlashDangerpants

Re: Pyramids of the Ancient Pre-Socratics as a Physicalization of Abstract Philosophical Theory

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:37 pm Considering the highly abstract nature of my arguments claiming "all is space" and how we form reality is necessitated through the "molding" of space itself; I have decided to post some more practical examples which represent a synthesis between practical physical, mental, and emotional/spiritual/intuitive means.

In simpler terms we should be building and focusing research on pyramid building/obelisks:

It "potentially" in the theory of both the man committing this research, as well as my own, give solutions to not just the energy crisis, but mental illness, crop yield (allowing a movement away from fossil fuels), physical health problems...etc.
You have done research into using pyramids to generate electricity and cure mental illness? I fear I must report bad news on the second of those ambitions at least.
Eodnhoj7

Re: Pyramids of the Ancient Pre-Socratics as a Physicalization of Abstract Philosophical Theory

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:54 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:37 pm Considering the highly abstract nature of my arguments claiming "all is space" and how we form reality is necessitated through the "molding" of space itself; I have decided to post some more practical examples which represent a synthesis between practical physical, mental, and emotional/spiritual/intuitive means.

You have done research into using pyramids to generate electricity and cure mental illness? I fear I must report bad news on the second of those ambitions at least.
I can take 2 copper rods, bend them at 36 degrees with a base angle of 72 degrees, align them within the four cardinal directions in a pyramid shape of no higher than 2ft.... and cause a measurable warp in the electromagnetic fields of 120+ feet.
FlashDangerpants

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:32 pm I can take 2 copper rods, bend them at 36 degrees with a base angle of 72 degrees, align them within the four cardinal directions in a pyramid shape of no higher than 2ft.... and cause a measurable warp in the electromagnetic fields of 120+ feet.
Is that a reproducible experiment that defies the known laws of physics in any way?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:36 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:32 pm I can take 2 copper rods, bend them at 36 degrees with a base angle of 72 degrees, align them within the four cardinal directions in a pyramid shape of no higher than 2ft.... and cause a measurable warp in the electromagnetic fields of 120+ feet.
Is that a reproducible experiment that defies the known laws of physics in any way?
Reproducible...yes, defy which laws exactly? And if you look at the history of science...all "facts" are inevitably replaced by further facts, where truth is constant be overruled by further truths...hence the progression of axioms is a constant axiom through which all axioms exist; this progressive nature requires that even "scientific knowledge" itself is bound under spatial axioms.

Curve space; curve reality. The progression of scientific axioms even observes this, where one "truth" changes on person's life...then the progression with another "truth" causes a further corresponding change...etc.

Part of the inherent cultural chaos today is inherent within the scientific method always constantly redetermining and changing what is "true" or the "focal points of how we percieve reality" which effectively are grounded in "facts".
FlashDangerpants

So ... you made a pyramid of copper, it did exactly what would be expected, and what a cube would have done, and then you declared that the pyramid shape was special and justified this by putting random words such as "facts" and "truth" into scare quotes.

Definitely some of your best work.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:08 pm So ... you made a pyramid of copper, it did exactly what would be expected, and what a cube would have done, and then you declared that the pyramid shape was special and justified this by putting random words such as "facts" and "truth" into scare quotes.

No, just a very primitive child-like example of how angulature effectively curves space...so tell me, since you know so much, why I am right or wrong?
FlashDangerpants

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:36 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:08 pm So ... you made a pyramid of copper, it did exactly what would be expected, and what a cube would have done, and then you declared that the pyramid shape was special and justified this by putting random words such as "facts" and "truth" into scare quotes.

No, just a very primitive child-like example of how angulature effectively curves space...so tell me, since you know so much, why I am right or wrong?
That's a bit previous isn't it? You deserve a full hearing and I obviously ought to get the full details before pronouncing any sort of judgment.

So explain to me what the effect is of the placement of this pyramid within the cardinal directions? As that is part of the experiment are we to assume that a NSEW aligned pyramid has extraordinary features not present in a randomly aligned one?

How did you test the mental health benefits of these structures, and the electrical generation benefits? What about the crop yields, do you have a giant triangular greenhouse, does it only work when correctly aligned to the rising sun or what?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:07 pm

That's a bit previous isn't it? You deserve a full hearing and I obviously ought to get the full details before pronouncing any sort of judgment.

So explain to me what the effect is of the placement of this pyramid within the cardinal directions? As that is part of the experiment are we to assume that a NSEW aligned pyramid has extraordinary features not present in a randomly aligned one?

How did you test the mental health benefits of these structures, and the electrical generation benefits? What about the crop yields, do you have a giant triangular greenhouse, does it only work when correctly aligned to the rising sun or what?
Evidence from other studies out of Europe.

As to the 'aligning" this strictly reflects the importance of "symmetry" in dealing with the nature of reality in an abstract or empirical fashion.
FlashDangerpants

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:53 pm

As to the 'aligning" this strictly reflects the importance of "symmetry" in dealing with the nature of reality in an abstract or empirical fashion.
Weirdly evasive answers. Either the pyramid does need to be aligned to the cardinal directions, in which case you can explain what difference that makes, or it doesn't, in which case why the unnecessary nonsense?

Describe the foreign experiments you are endorsing. You must have knowledge of their methodology. Explain it.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:25 pm

Weirdly evasive answers. Either the pyramid does need to be aligned to the cardinal directions, in which case you can explain what difference that makes, or it doesn't, in which case why the unnecessary nonsense?

Describe the foreign experiments you are endorsing. You must have knowledge of their methodology. Explain it.
Hardly evasive; we are dealing with conceptual platonic type generalities and moving towards Aristotelian particulars.

I am not endorsing anything, other than observing it for myself. I can back this up from empirical application. I even formed a simple copper spiral (which reflects the post about recurssion/isomorphism/torsion fields (spiral/"rotating field") for about 6 U.S. dollars and measured the distortion of electromagnetic activity.

Under the premise where angles as as points of equilibrium directing the surrounding entropy/negentropy through the various phenomenon.

We can observe this in the "rain on roof" example as it reflects the basic geometry of the concepts considering all 2d angles, whether a roof or a 2d view of a pyramid/cone/spiral, exist through the same form and function because of their 2 dimensional nature.

1. The rain entropies into smaller drops or streams and negentropies, ie "unifies", at a corner of a roof into a projective stream.

2. This "synthesis" between many ratios of movements, ie the drops and streams which represent the residual electromagnetic fluctuations in the area, observes a basic philosophical concept of "many" observed by aristotelians and atomists moving towards a point (the edge of the angle) where the "point" acts as a means of inversion (as it is nothing in itself) to where the "many" (streams, drops, electromagnetic resonance) effectively invert into "one" (one stream of water projecting from the angle of the roof, or one electromagnetic torsion field coming from the many.

3. All angulature is a synthesis of many movements to one movement, which can be observed in the nature of the "angle" itself as multiple lines effectively unifying at a point to form one line and one angle. The movements of the water (in the example) and the electromagnetic field effectively observed a recursion of the roofs angulature/pyramid/spiral where the roof/pyramid/spiral as a slower ratio of movements (as these physical structures are elements of time in and of themselves) act as a "relative" point of equilibrium (as these structures are composed of "time" in and of themselves) effectively synthesizing entropy into negentropy.

This can be observed abstractly in "choice theory" where one can take multiple choices, observe the common denominators, and effectively synthesize the many choices into one choice which is projected in space/time through the observer.

So these principles of space are universal, and as such all frameworks are extensions of the observer and as such a inherent understanding of human psychology is necessary.

In these respects all angulature as a recursive effect on the environment

Russia:
https://ten1000things.org/russian-pyramid-power/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go3g3zYFDwg

Sketchy source; but interesting none the less:
http://humansarefree.com/2014/03/the-se ... shape.html

The simple and ugly truth, due to the fragmentation of language and cultures, is we are left with "ghost stories" and in dealing with the empirical aspects of it one is left wandering in the metaphorical darkness. The second and most obvious question is one of ethics...would this "perspective" put current business paradigms (energy, psychological institutions, etc.) out of power? Maybe, maybe not, but it changes the foundation grounds...so obviously the research does not match the zietgeist of our times.

The nature of alignment of the pyramid with natural electromagnetic qualities of the earth effecitively is one of synthesis. The alignment observes the angulature of the pyramid, which is negated if one uses a spiral composed of infinite angles, as the angles are points of synthesis that collect the natural electromagnetism of the earth as observed in the above examples.

From what is appears the Tower of Babel story, when lining it up with both the russian research, my basic experimentation with copper wire, as well as the premise "All is Space" and where "space is curved through space" (ie all elements as ratios of movement are used as equilibrium points---hence emphasis on crystaline quartz granite---to redirected electromagnetic energy...much like how rain on the roof entropies and negentropies according to its angulature and corners) was most likely some form of energy device to tear a hole between dimensions by causing an massive increase in electromagnetic "tension" or "polarity".

In simpler terms: Space can be torn and this tearing of space causes a seperate dimension of space to "fill in" the gap. Theoretically one can "rip" the ether out of the heavens and use it to cancel the chaos on earth. But this is theoretical and has serious moral consequences, as evidence by the tower of babel leading fundamentally to a divergence in "languages"...ie "insanity"...for a multitude of reasons which can be observed later. This is considering we are composed of the same "unifying space" we are tearing part.

The pyramid/spiral is a physicalization of the nature of human awareness, through the formation of physical elements into the same attributes which form consciousness itself.

In these respects it negates the problem of the subject-object paradox founded in physics by observing the same psychological processes responsible for consciousness (munchauseen trillema, recurssion/isomorphism/spiral) as the framework in itself. The problem of framework determining the outcome of the experiment is negated when the inherent understanding of human psychology is merged within the framework itself. The question is one of "synthetic joining" or rather eliminating the subject-object dichotomy grounded in aristotelian identity properties that cause the very same "multiplication" of scientific truths later to be founded as "false" given an inverse ratio of increase in scientific studies.

All phenomenon, hence experiments, are extensions of the observer (including the hypothesis); hence all frameworks are not just the replication of a perspective into temporal elements but is also and extension of the observer itself.

The nature of the cyclical Golden Rule whose form and function mirrors that of the Golden Ratio/Spiral/Torsion where the reciprocation of actions observes a circularity which progress linearly through time. Even this basic conversation, or the "dialectic", is grounded in this Golden Rule/Ratio as reciprocation occurs between the us causing a progress in time. The basic dialectic, the act of cycling of a specific "axiom" between thetical/antithetical observers, observes the cycling of this axiom through progressive change akin to the golden ratio itself.

The thesis is presented to the antithesis (the point qualitatively and metaphorically moves from up to down or north to south) causing a replication of this cycle (observed in the replication of the quartering of the curve) where one "axiom" (which the dialecticians start with) is effectively divided into another axiom as a new axiom in itself under synthesis. In simpler terms, all axioms exist through a circularity with the axiom effectively progressing towards another axiom observes a replication of the foundational axiom of the argument (or any phenomenon for that matter where the "dialectic" acts as a metaphor for the nature of existence).

The original axiom of the argument progresses to a further axiom, with this axiom being a fraction/fractal of the original, thus observing a continual cyclical projection which is the grounding for both the dialectic but also the progressive axioms that stem from it. This occurs within the process of "self-reflection" as well through the cycling of thoughts or the feeling of "going in circles" until some intellectual/emotional break through occurs where the self effectively individuates into a new self. This can be reflected in the ourboros as a mythological or anthropormorphic (animal and not human in this case) expression for an objective reality...which is not really objective but fundamentally a law for the nature of consciousness itself.

So the pyramids/spirals are effectively physicalizations of the process of consciousness itself during a time where people had nothing better to do but sit, think, talk to eachother and look into themselves..."nothing better" however is a poor way of putting it as one is stuck with the nature of "self" regardless of whether they look outwards to the world or inwards.

Now take this "Golden Rule", expressed in the movement of Axioms conducive in form to the Golden Ratio through the abstraction of the nature of the dialectic itself, and we can observe inherent universal principles within psychology that exist recursively through nature with the pyramid/spiral as a physicalization of "perspective".

3. As to observers, whoever I can get to make sure I am not "projecting" my own views. If you don't believe the properties of electromagnetic "synthesis" pyramids/cones cause you can just google the research yourself. The simple question is "do you observe a change in the dousing rods"...nothing deep...very general.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:37 pm Considering the highly abstract nature of my arguments claiming "all is space" and how we form reality is necessitated through the "molding" of space
It is not at all abstract. It is literally true in the physics sense of the word.

Your mind requires memory to store its concepts. Memory == space == matter.
Your mind also requires space to store a conceptual model of itself.

You can either opt for very deep understanding of things (lots of space)
Or you can opt for very shallow understanding of things (less space)

It's called a space-time trade-off. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space%E2% ... e_tradeoff
planetlonely23

Post by planetlonely23 »

We are able to divide the world in different dimensions, as if the world were something etheric like the universal space?, receiving that projection into our common space in the world, will be something practical?, I really confused my personal estructure with the definiton of being outside of it, It is objective to make a difference between that we really perceived and with the part that is out of our control. But if we make an union between those parts and we join it virtually, it is possible that we only we see a 3D dimensional world without interferences? Don't you think that the scope of our view is missing the abstract point, which contains at the same time unconsciously the fact of the unhide dimension and the reflex in an allegory that our mind is creating to represent the world.
Therefore we might have the possibility to keep in mind another extra dimension or even more. Besides the idea of allegory it is not something dreamlike but a fantasy that project our mind as mechanism of defense to reach the undertanding of the world, which has different variations and I think if you try to storage or represent the meaning of the nature of the world into an establish structure, it will go to the projection of empty spaces draw in the vacumm which it make to find the reversal of the situation to start again, without ignoring the fact that estructure is not only abstract but also physically developed to keep inside our mentally projections.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:33 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:37 pm Considering the highly abstract nature of my arguments claiming "all is space" and how we form reality is necessitated through the "molding" of space
It is not at all abstract. It is literally true in the physics sense of the word.

Your mind requires memory to store its concepts. Memory == space == matter.
Your mind also requires space to store a conceptual model of itself.

You can either opt for very deep understanding of things (lots of space)
Or you can opt for very shallow understanding of things (less space)

It's called a space-time trade-off. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space%E2% ... e_tradeoff
True, it is not all empirical either. The abstract/empirical dichotomy is, in itself through the differentiation of the senses, a molding of space.
FlashDangerpants

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:20 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:25 pm

Hardly evasive; we are dealing with conceptual platonic type generalities and moving towards Aristotelian particulars.
What a weird way to start such a huge work of further evasion. The questions were simple and the answers should be as well.

You carried out an experiment in which you used a specific set of angles for your pyramid, and aligned the object to the cardinal directions. What difference did the cardinal alignment make in the experiment? This question does not require an essay on negentropy.