Is A Universal Language Possible?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla
Posts: 1889
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Is A Universal Language Possible?

Post by Atla » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:44 pm

Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:41 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:38 pm
Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:31 pm



Q.E.D
For example you just lied that I'm not making counter-arguments. But 95% of the time you don't make arguments so there is nothing to counter. The other 5% was easily countered but you didn't understand that either.

See the above one is what is really an ad hominem: you lied about me. It's what most narcissists do, they project what they do onto the other person.
There's an insight.

It begs at least two questions: Is Atla projecting? Is Atla a narcissist?
No, it doesn't beg the question, but playing such ad-hominem games is pretty much what you do all day long ever since you registered.

Logik
Posts: 4048
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Is A Universal Language Possible?

Post by Logik » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:48 pm

Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:44 pm
Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:41 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:38 pm
See the above one is what is really an ad hominem: you lied about me. It's what most narcissists do, they project what they do onto the other person.
There's an insight.

It begs at least two questions: Is Atla projecting? Is Atla a narcissist?
No, it doesn't beg the question, but playing such ad-hominem games is pretty much what you do all day long ever since you registered.
Come on! It's a Philosophy forum! All questions must be asked.

If you were a narcissist and didn't know it how would you determine whether you were projecting the above accusation right about now?

Atla
Posts: 1889
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Is A Universal Language Possible?

Post by Atla » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:55 pm

Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:48 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:44 pm
Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:41 pm

There's an insight.

It begs at least two questions: Is Atla projecting? Is Atla a narcissist?
No, it doesn't beg the question, but playing such ad-hominem games is pretty much what you do all day long ever since you registered.
Come on! It's a Philosophy forum! All questions must be asked.

If you were a narcissist and didn't know it how would you determine whether you were projecting the above accusation right about now?
If you lie you lie, it's as simple as that. How about you own your behaviour for once?

Logik
Posts: 4048
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Is A Universal Language Possible?

Post by Logik » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:56 pm

Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:55 pm
Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:48 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:44 pm

No, it doesn't beg the question, but playing such ad-hominem games is pretty much what you do all day long ever since you registered.
Come on! It's a Philosophy forum! All questions must be asked.

If you were a narcissist and didn't know it how would you determine whether you were projecting the above accusation right about now?
If you lie you lie, it's as simple as that. How about you own your behaviour for once?
More projection?

Atla
Posts: 1889
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Is A Universal Language Possible?

Post by Atla » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:03 pm

Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:56 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:55 pm
Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:48 pm

Come on! It's a Philosophy forum! All questions must be asked.

If you were a narcissist and didn't know it how would you determine whether you were projecting the above accusation right about now?
If you lie you lie, it's as simple as that. How about you own your behaviour for once?
More projection?
You lied: I don't make counter-arguments, which is completely untrue. (Actually I haven't even lost a debate on this forum yet.)
Instead now you lied again: that I keep projecting, but that's your game too, I'm not here for such games.
Add to that the dozens of earlier lies you made.

It's what you do. Own it maybe. :)

Logik
Posts: 4048
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Is A Universal Language Possible?

Post by Logik » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:07 pm

Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:03 pm
Actually I haven't even lost a debate on this forum yet.
Isn't this what a narcissist would say?

Atla
Posts: 1889
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Is A Universal Language Possible?

Post by Atla » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:11 pm

Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:07 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:03 pm
Actually I haven't even lost a debate on this forum yet.
Isn't this what a narcissist would say?
Maybe, or maybe someone with extremely high existential intelligence who really already considered all the ideas on this forum.

A narcissistic person would say the things you keep saying, actually.

Logik
Posts: 4048
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Is A Universal Language Possible?

Post by Logik » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:14 pm

Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:11 pm
Maybe, or maybe someone with extremely high existential intelligence who really already considered all the ideas on this forum.

A narcissistic person would say the things you keep saying, actually.
A narcissist would keep asking questions?

Atla
Posts: 1889
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Is A Universal Language Possible?

Post by Atla » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:17 pm

Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:14 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:11 pm
Maybe, or maybe someone with extremely high existential intelligence who really already considered all the ideas on this forum.

A narcissistic person would say the things you keep saying, actually.
A narcissist would keep asking questions?
No, a narcissist would ask: "A narcissist would keep asking questions?" in order to deliberately misrepresent what was said, in order to play the victim.

Logik
Posts: 4048
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Is A Universal Language Possible?

Post by Logik » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:17 pm

Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:17 pm
Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:14 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:11 pm
Maybe, or maybe someone with extremely high existential intelligence who really already considered all the ideas on this forum.

A narcissistic person would say the things you keep saying, actually.
A narcissist would keep asking questions?
No, a narcissist would ask: "A narcissist would keep asking questions?" in order to deliberately misrepresent what was said, in order to play the victim.
Isn't that how confirmation bias works?

Atla
Posts: 1889
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Is A Universal Language Possible?

Post by Atla » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:21 pm

Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:17 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:17 pm
Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:14 pm

A narcissist would keep asking questions?
No, a narcissist would ask: "A narcissist would keep asking questions?" in order to deliberately misrepresent what was said, in order to play the victim.
Isn't that how confirmation bias works?
More no than yes

Logik
Posts: 4048
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Is A Universal Language Possible?

Post by Logik » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:24 pm

Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:21 pm
More no than yes
Great! So I trust you are going to tell us all about your attempts to falsify your hypothesis?

Atla
Posts: 1889
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Is A Universal Language Possible?

Post by Atla » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:32 pm

Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:24 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:21 pm
More no than yes
Great! So I trust you are going to tell us all about your attempts to falsify your hypothesis?
Maybe turn to these "us" people you dishonestly keep referring to, if you need more attention.

Logik
Posts: 4048
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Is A Universal Language Possible?

Post by Logik » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:33 pm

Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:32 pm
Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:24 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:21 pm
More no than yes
Great! So I trust you are going to tell us all about your attempts to falsify your hypothesis?
Maybe turn to these "us" people you dishonestly keep referring to, if you need more attention.
You don't like peer review, do you? You don't like your work being scrutinised and your conclusions being questioned.

I wonder why.

Atla
Posts: 1889
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Is A Universal Language Possible?

Post by Atla » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:42 pm

Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:33 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:32 pm
Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:24 pm

Great! So I trust you are going to tell us all about your attempts to falsify your hypothesis?
Maybe turn to these "us" people you dishonestly keep referring to, if you need more attention.
You don't like peer review, do you? You don't like your work being scrutinised and your conclusions being questioned.

I wonder why.
More lies about me.
Btw most kinda sane people left on this forum see you more or less the same way I do. Lying about this fact too is what you would do, obviously. Even though everyone knows it. "We" know it so who is your "us"? The other nutters? :)

And actually talking about "work" and "peer review" also shows how much of a bullshitter you are.

Maybe you should face the fact that you are simply sick. Btw weren't you already banned last time? Is a renick even allowed?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Skepdick and 1 guest