1. Your dataset is incomplete.
2. You are using abductive reasonig ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abductive_reasoning )
3. Abductive reasoning is subject to errors due to inability to validate your conclusions.
4. Abductive reasoning requires the self-discipline to consider that you MAY be wrong.
5. Abductive reasoning mandates that you try and disconfirm your conclusions.
Here is what I mean:
Had you used the search function you would've found me saying this:
Look! No definitions, yet you understand the problems with abdicative reasoning!
Furthermore there is absolutely no interpretation in utility. You may misinterpret what I find useful, and I may misinterpret what you find useful but you know exactly what is and is not useful to you.
There is absolutely no need to interpret your own meaning.
And, from this you may already draw some conclusions that I am a coherentist.
As an epistemological theory, coherentism opposes dogmatic foundationalism and also infinitism through its insistence on definitions.