Nick_A

Re: Revolution in Thought

Post by Nick_A »

-1-
So here was a wise one, who loved all the haters,
And his love was so strong, that their hate turned to fear
And shaking from behind their curtains
The loved ones would wail...
A characteristic of cave life is to fear and hate the freedom recognition of the wholeness of our origin offers. But imagine a person who remembers the wholeness of their origin but at the same time gradually learns how it divides into the fractions science studies at a lower level of reality. Such a person would connect the wholeness of their source with the fractions of the world. Such a person could put factual knowledge into a human perspective. The problem is remembering the wholeness and avoid the fears and hatred that make us forget our wholeness and lose our potential for a human perspective. They would connect factual knowledge with the GOOD. It is possible but they are scorned by the world since they threaten the illusions we live under so inwardly die prematurely. Yet some understand. The madman is far from home.
"Pity them my children, they are far from home and no one knows them. Let those in quest of God be careful lest appearances deceive them in these people who are peculiar and hard to place; no one rightly knows them but those in whom the same light shines" Meister Eckhart
peacegirl

Re: Revolution in Thought

Post by peacegirl »

It’s been awhile since I’ve been here. I hope there continues to be interest as to why the truth of no free will has the potential to bring about major changes in human conduct for the better. This knowledge is so important I hope it’s not ignored because people think this debate is unimportant and can never be resolved.