The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

Post by gaffo »

Judaka wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:56 am
I think that people need to become able to identify PC as bullying, suppressing and demonizing alternative political views as opposed to fair political dialogue but sadly, I don't think that the right can identify PC from the right and the left cannot identify PC from the left. For each side, PC on their side is simply logical and ethical positions being expressed with vigour and understandable indignation.

concur.

wise words, I know you were born an "Old Soul" just from this clear and objective viewpoint.

I'm a Liberal, but take note of Conservative views (determined by me -con with a mind/verse a Bot) and even agree sometimes! shock of shocks!

I ignore "Liberal" bots too BTW.
Judaka wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:56 am
That's why I really don't see any hope for PC to not shape our future and I honestly think that it will create some kind of dystopian society in the distant future.
damn ;-(.........wish you were wrong, but i'm equally bleak. too many will sheep over ones with minds.

Judaka wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:56 am It's not the outliers that shock everyone that scares me but the creeping normalcy of censorship and tribalism which will envelop us as we become accustomed to it and it seeps into mainstream culture, ethics, manners and so on.
water-frog in pot.

agreed.

you are Wise Sir!!!!!!!! I'm taking note of your "name" for future conversation here. - hope more come here on this forum to discuss "matters".

Judaka wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:56 am We really just need some political parties that actually represent everybody and not just their constituents,
US "two" (one actually WRT to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (Mexico's PRI anyone?) parties has been a racket since the 70s (at least).

bought out be Special Interests/Lobbists.

I value any and all 3rd parties to break the sham one party rule (been a registered independant, and align with Libertarians Socially - voted for Ron Paul in 88 though a Dem - though not so much economically).

Ron Paul remains a man i respect, his son Rand is NO Libertarian, he is a Republican! - and worthy of no respect from me.

Judaka wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:56 am realising its in everyone's best interests to act in their best interests and just let them do that and help them to do that where they can. I think Australia's liberal party is not so bad, I am quite glad to live in Australia.
I have respect for Australia/ns - in general of course.

welcome more concerning your lands/politics - BTW "Att" - somesuch is an Ausie, and seems a good guy, FYI.

Judaka wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:56 am They are incompetent but you won't hear any of the kind of politically charged crap that you hear in the US and the EU on a daily basis from them.
lol - at least being an "old soul" you know bullshit from fact and so able to pars which is which.

carry on.
Judaka

Post by Judaka »

Hi Gaffo

I didn't know what an old soul was but I do share a lot of similarities so good call.
I value any and all 3rd parties to break the sham one party rule
Democracy is problematic in this sense isn't it? Democracy performs best when it's harmless, innocent incompetence but the problems with democracy in the modern era keep growing. The last American election, all major candidates had major visions for what the US should do.

In Australia, the liberal party generally runs on ideas on how to improve the economy, what to do about climate change, lowering electricity prices, budgets/spending and so on. In America, I probably would have voted based on who I DIDN'T want to see in office because they're promising such insane things. It's tough.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Judaka wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:38 pm In America, I probably would have voted based on who I DIDN'T want to see in office because they're promising such insane things. It's tough.
Seemingly, in the American election of 2016, many voters were in a situation of voting against the candidate that they wouldn’t want to get elected.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Judaka wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:38 pm Hi Gaffo

I didn't know what an old soul was but I do share a lot of similarities so good call.
Democracy is problematic in this sense isn't it? Democracy performs best when it's harmless, innocent incompetence but the problems with democracy in the modern era keep growing. The last American election, all major candidates had major visions for what the US should do.

In Australia, the liberal party generally runs on ideas on how to improve the economy, what to do about climate change, lowering electricity prices, budgets/spending and so on. In America, I probably would have voted based on who I DIDN'T want to see in office because they're promising such insane things. It's tough.
thanks for civil reply, and would love to know more about your Liberal party - which it seems you view as championing causes you value - but do so foolishly in your view.

weclome you telling me more - i know some of your Nation's History - including the English queen in 75? removing your PM (when you guys had assumed you are independent for decades) - yep, I can imagine the shock, though she did it legally within the conctruct of your laws at that time (have you ammended those particular laws - to prevent a repeat? - curious).

my understanding is that at that time the person that is same as the Canadian "governor general" (Canadians view this position as cerimonial (but is it? - did they change thier laws to limit the actions of those in that position after seeing the events in Australia in 75? - I don;t know - but welcome my Canadian borthers to inform me of the powers of the gov Gen today vs prior times (BTW their GG drafted 10's thousands into WW1 - over objections of Joe Ave canadians, so they may have reformed (lessened their GG powers decades prior to your equivalent's 70's stunt) - just conjecture, welcome Canadians clarification on the issue.

BTW thank you Aussies for helping drive the indonesians via the UN out of East Timor, they illegally invaded that land in 75?

good show!
Frank N Stein

Post by Frank N Stein »

Judaka wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:38 pm Hi Gaffo

Are you talking about the Australian liberal party? The party that's full of global warming-denying, creationist religious nut-jobs????
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:06 am
No Israeli govt. has even remotely resembled Nazi Germany.
the current one is the same as Germany 33.

you think Germany one day was democractic (it was in the 20's) - then off the the sudden they implemented Aushiwitz?

if you think so then you need to read a couple of history books.

Germany slowly lost it democractic nature (due to a weak gov and literally fighting the the street - German Communist took over Munch for months via the gun.

weak national gov of germany allowed Hitler to rise to power.

you think when he showed up in 32 all of the sudden we got the ovens?

nope - it took years of repression and destruction of Rule of Law and Democracy,

by 43 the job was complete enough to build the ovens.
Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:06 am No doubt your own country is lily white.
did i say that? don;t remember - quote me please.

my nation since the illegal invasion of Iraq has been a discrace,

Obama tried to reverse the decline, but was weak and allowed Lobbyists and Reichbugliklan congre$$ to obstruct that decline - so he "held the line of decline".

now we have the thug Agent Orange (a russian plant) - whio is accelarating my Nation's decline.........toward self destruction.

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:06 am Why are you especially concerned with Israel?
two reasons.

1. out of universal conscience/justice as a man with a conscience.
2. my nation give billions and billions to that thuggish nation - and my congre$$ and pre$ident is bought out by the Israeli Lobby (Aipac) - and now bought out by Ziochristian Reichbug nutbags like Haggi.

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:06 am Is that the worst country on the planet you can think of?[ /quote]

no, Myanmar and Saudi Arabia are worse - I have as much beef with SA as i do with Israel (since they both are in the same scale of injustice and we give billion$ to support them.) Myanmar is EVEN worse, but my panties are not in as much of a bunch over the latter since we don't give then billion$ in support of their injustice.

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:06 am Why would it open its borders to millions of people who want to kill them?
whataboutery/Squirrel! much?

occupied territories are a part of ISRAEL - we are not talking about SA/Jordanians/Iraqis/Egytians/Syrians/Lebanese migrant hords scaling Israeli Walls.

oh and there is a WALL (no different than that reprehensible Berlin Wall - now gone thankfully) one that is INSIDE of Israel - that separate the Westbank from Israel "proper" - Apartheid is what we are talking about here Bubba. WB is owned by Israel, and so she should own it and stop with the Whataboutary bullshit games.

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:06 am ''The Israeli Declaration of Independence stated that the State of Israel would ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex, and guaranteed freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture. ''
correct Sir - a noble document, one that Israel affirmed decades ago - she now ignores it (like my nation ignores my Constitution).
Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:06 am That doesn't look much like Nazi policy to me.
don't bullshit me. Nazi Yahoo nor his henchmen (only 8 months ago 13 unarmed women and men were shot and killed for standing too close the fence the Israelis put around the Gazans), affirm the principles of the document you refered to above (one you and I affirm).

Irsael is NOT proto Nazi Germany (Germany 33) - deal with it Bubba.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

future of Israel is clear - in long term 40 yrs hense (its not "complicated" BTW its all about Power vs the Powerless).

just like in South Africa, Algeria, South Veitnam.

options for future Israel:

1. play Ostriche - stick head in sand, deny the "fakistans" exist, and proclaim "the world hates us" - result + French victories as seen in Algeria and Vietnam today.

2. Affirm full Israeli citizenship WB palistinians (the 2 state option died 15 yrs ago - there are now too many Jewish Settlers living in WB to be removed from - it will never happen now), and formally annex the WB as Israel Proper - thus result will be 60/40 Jewish majority. (that then leaves the Gazan issue - to be negotiated with Egypt via some sort of bribe to the latter from the former (a payout to take them so as to not allow the Jews to become a minority in thier own land of Israel if they are forced to "own" the Gazan's and thus give them Israeli Citizenship), to take them as Egyptain.

it is really that simple. but Naziyahoo is too pigheaded and the bots that follow the fool are too.................

so Isreal will play the French game, become shuned by the rest of the world and eventually............after needless death...........be forced to pick 2 - the last option left.....40 yrs later than had need have been.

only sad that given wise leadership, option 2 would be chosen today and save thousands of lives in doing so.

but fools will be fools. including Naziyahoo/nation of Israel.

so be it.
Judaka

Post by Judaka »

Are you talking about the Australian liberal party? The party that's full of global warming-denying, creationist religious nut-jobs????
Nobody's perfect... :D

As I've said, liberal party has been incompetent, undependable and ineffective. They haven't been totally immune to some of the problems regarding PC culture either. However, generally speaking, they at least talk about the things they should be talking about for the most part, as I've outlined previously. Other governments around the world used to be like this too but now all they talk about is left vs right politics and making policies that have the potential to be immensely destructive in a variety of ways.

The labour and greens want to join the rest of the world and do this as well, which is why the liberal party is not the hero we want but it is the hero we need.

weclome you telling me more - i know some of your Nation's History
Honestly, nobody in Australia cares about Australian history outside of treatment of Aboriginals, WW1 & WW2 and being part of the commonwealth, and those things are mostly just ceremonial. We had waves of immigrants from different regions around the world in various time periods and initially didn't like them but eventually came to mostly accept them. Since then we just followed UK/US into their wars because "why not?" and stay on their good sides. Now China is a regional superpower and telling us "the US aren't good friends, we're better friends, ditch US" but that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

As for PMs getting kicked out by UK, most PMs don't last long enough because they get kicked out by their own party too quickly for UK to do anything.

Indonesia invaded East Timor and we said to the US "we've helped you guys out a lot pls help" and it didn't seem like US was going to do anything but they made some slight move like flying some jets over East Timor and that was enough to scare Indonesia away.
Frank N Stein

Post by Frank N Stein »

gaffo wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:09 am
Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:06 am
No Israeli govt. has even remotely resembled Nazi Germany.
the current one is the same as Germany 33.

you think Germany one day was democractic (it was in the 20's) - then off the the sudden they implemented Aushiwitz?

if you think so then you need to read a couple of history books.

Germany slowly lost it democractic nature (due to a weak gov and literally fighting the the street - German Communist took over Munch for months via the gun.

weak national gov of germany allowed Hitler to rise to power.

you think when he showed up in 32 all of the sudden we got the ovens?

nope - it took years of repression and destruction of Rule of Law and Democracy,

by 43 the job was complete enough to build the ovens.
Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:06 am No doubt your own country is lily white.
did i say that? don;t remember - quote me please.

my nation since the illegal invasion of Iraq has been a discrace,

Obama tried to reverse the decline, but was weak and allowed Lobbyists and Reichbugliklan congre$$ to obstruct that decline - so he "held the line of decline".

now we have the thug Agent Orange (a russian plant) - whio is accelarating my Nation's decline.........toward self destruction.

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:06 am Why are you especially concerned with Israel?
two reasons.

1. out of universal conscience/justice as a man with a conscience.
2. my nation give billions and billions to that thuggish nation - and my congre$$ and pre$ident is bought out by the Israeli Lobby (Aipac) - and now bought out by Ziochristian Reichbug nutbags like Haggi.

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:06 am Is that the worst country on the planet you can think of?[ /quote]

no, Myanmar and Saudi Arabia are worse - I have as much beef with SA as i do with Israel (since they both are in the same scale of injustice and we give billion$ to support them.) Myanmar is EVEN worse, but my panties are not in as much of a bunch over the latter since we don't give then billion$ in support of their injustice.

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:06 am Why would it open its borders to millions of people who want to kill them?
whataboutery/Squirrel! much?

occupied territories are a part of ISRAEL - we are not talking about SA/Jordanians/Iraqis/Egytians/Syrians/Lebanese migrant hords scaling Israeli Walls.

oh and there is a WALL (no different than that reprehensible Berlin Wall - now gone thankfully) one that is INSIDE of Israel - that separate the Westbank from Israel "proper" - Apartheid is what we are talking about here Bubba. WB is owned by Israel, and so she should own it and stop with the Whataboutary bullshit games.

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:06 am ''The Israeli Declaration of Independence stated that the State of Israel would ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex, and guaranteed freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture. ''
correct Sir - a noble document, one that Israel affirmed decades ago - she now ignores it (like my nation ignores my Constitution).
Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:06 am That doesn't look much like Nazi policy to me.
don't bullshit me. Nazi Yahoo nor his henchmen (only 8 months ago 13 unarmed women and men were shot and killed for standing too close the fence the Israelis put around the Gazans), affirm the principles of the document you refered to above (one you and I affirm).

Irsael is NOT proto Nazi Germany (Germany 33) - deal with it Bubba.

What do you care? Your own country does far worse. Leave Israel be. None of the problems were of its making--they go back to when the region was controlled by the british empire. Also, most of the atrocities have been committed by the Palestinian side. Let me guess: 'Jews control the banks', and '9/11 was an inside job, instigated by The Jews'? You people are all the same.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:11 pm
What do you care?
My conscience compels me - thats why. Civil Rights (Human Dignity) is what this is about.

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:11 pm Your own country does far worse.

DID worse - agreed. from Legalized ownership of humans to ignoring Treaties with American Indian Tribes, then killing them when convienent. to latter day Jim Crow laws.

- but TODAY - Israel is playing my Nations' prior century game - the game of Jim Crow injustice and thuggery.

role reversal Bubba.

(you Israeli? you post in defense of that nation (and her Jim Crow laws (you do know not it is illegal for an Israeli to marry a Palistinian and for both to remain in Israel) - none of my business but curious).

"Kings Torah" - a heart warming book written by two Rabbis - affirms the correct conduct of killing non-jewish babies since they might grow up to kill jews.

lovely - authored by 2 godly men (Rabbis) - you know of that work? have you read it?

of are you more comfy playing "ostriche" ("i know nothing" - play the hogan's heroes game).

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:11 pm Leave Israel be.
Why should I? Her conduct offends my conscience via her lack of civil rights to the palistinians.

------------- clarify why i should leave Israel alone, as we can discuss this particular.

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:11 pm None of the problems were of its making--they go back to when the region was controlled by the british empire. Also, most of the atrocities have been committed by the Palestinian side.
I know the history and both sides have equal measure in atrocities of the past (and non if this is relivent to the PRESENT - which is Israel occupies and oppresses all non-jews living in the Westbank (30 yrs and counting)).

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:11 pm Let me guess: 'Jews control the banks', and '9/11 was an inside job, instigated by The Jews'? You people are all the same.
oh, the old chestnut - label anyone that criticizes Israel is a KKK holocost denier trailor trash.

-----if you want to play that game then fuck you back and I'm an antisemitic (you label me - then fuck you) - whatever floats your delusional ostriche playing cowarice game (label criticism as from antisemites reather than valid).

not that you care - since i'm a KKK type.

Liberal Dem since forever (finally DEMS have joined me WRT BDS - best thing since sliced bread - worked for South Africa (which Israel is now))

Liberals affirm Social Justice over bigotry or Tribalism.

so that make me more liberal and less bigoted than you - since you seem to be Jewish (your tribe over universal humanism) and maybe Israeli to boot.

BTW - I welcome disscussion, not invictive - if willing to discuss great, if you insist on the antisemite screed then fuck you back.

good day.
Frank N Stein

Post by Frank N Stein »

gaffo wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:45 am
What do you care?
My conscience compels me - thats why. Civil Rights (Human Dignity) is what this is about.

DID worse - agreed. from Legalized ownership of humans to ignoring Treaties with American Indian Tribes, then killing them when convienent. to latter day Jim Crow laws.

- but TODAY - Israel is playing my Nations' prior century game - the game of Jim Crow injustice and thuggery.

role reversal Bubba.

(you Israeli? you post in defense of that nation (and her Jim Crow laws (you do know not it is illegal for an Israeli to marry a Palistinian and for both to remain in Israel) - none of my business but curious).

"Kings Torah" - a heart warming book written by two Rabbis - affirms the correct conduct of killing non-jewish babies since they might grow up to kill jews.

lovely - authored by 2 godly men (Rabbis) - you know of that work? have you read it?

of are you more comfy playing "ostriche" ("i know nothing" - play the hogan's heroes game).

Why should I? Her conduct offends my conscience via her lack of civil rights to the palistinians.

------------- clarify why i should leave Israel alone, as we can discuss this particular.

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:11 pm None of the problems were of its making--they go back to when the region was controlled by the british empire. Also, most of the atrocities have been committed by the Palestinian side.
I know the history and both sides have equal measure in atrocities of the past (and non if this is relivent to the PRESENT - which is Israel occupies and oppresses all non-jews living in the Westbank (30 yrs and counting)).

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:11 pm Let me guess: 'Jews control the banks', and '9/11 was an inside job, instigated by The Jews'? You people are all the same.
oh, the old chestnut - label anyone that criticizes Israel is a KKK holocost denier trailor trash.

-----if you want to play that game then fuck you back and I'm an antisemitic (you label me - then fuck you) - whatever floats your delusional ostriche playing cowarice game (label criticism as from antisemites reather than valid).

Liberal Dem since forever (finally DEMS have joined me WRT BDS - best thing since sliced bread - worked for South Africa (which Israel is now))

so that make me more liberal and less bigoted than you - since you seem to be Jewish (your tribe over universal humanism) and maybe Israeli to boot.

BTW - I welcome disscussion, not invictive - if willing to discuss great, if you insist on the antisemite screed then fuck you back.

good day.
''DOES far worse''. I meant it as I wrote it.
Last edited by Frank N Stein on Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frank N Stein

Post by Frank N Stein »

gaffo wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:45 am
What do you care?

role reversal Bubba.

good day.
That's hardly an 'old chestnut'. So now there are conspiracy-theories about conspiracy-theorists? ROFLMAO. Now I've heard it all.
Why would you assume I'm Jewish?

The Israeli Interior Ministry registers marriages on presentation of proper documentation. Israel’s religious authorities — the only entities authorized to perform weddings in Israel — are prohibited from marrying couples unless both partners share the same religion. Therefore, interfaith couples can be legally married in Israel only if one of the partners converts to the religion of the other. However, civil, interfaith and same-sex marriages entered into abroad are recognized by the state.

Mischievous little fellow aren't ya?
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

you are an ignorant or dishonest Pro-Israel Hasbara shill (AIPAC pay you?) - whether you are a Jew/christian or atheist.

a shill nonetheless.

https://ifamericaknew.org/cur_sit/marriage.html

a new law passed by the Israeli Knesset in July which prohibits Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza Strip who marry Israeli Palestinians from obtaining residency permits and/or citizenship in Israel. Anyone else who marries an Israeli, however, is entitled to Israeli citizenship. Under the new law, only Palestinians are excluded from obtaining citizenship or residency.

Nazisrael = 33 Germany = 80 South Africa.

it is sounds like and walks like a Duck (or nice high-step Goosetep) - its a Nazi.

I'm done with you Hasbara. report back to your masters.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Support BDS (Boycott Divestment and Sanctions) - all folks with conscience.

as Gandhi said:

1. First they ignore you (BDS from 2005-2010)
2. Then they laugh at you (BDS from 2010-2015)
3. Then they fight you (2015-today)
4. Then when we win (2025+)

Righteousness will win over cowardice - as long as most cowards are not also evil..........and they are not thankfully.

Israel like Algeria, and all other Colonial powers from past history are - Dien Bien Phu

she lost the day she was created as a "Jewish/ (and sometimes - at the lower level from Jewish) Democratic" State (those two natures are opposed - for the former is a Theocracy (like Suaid Arabia) - the latter is a State without a Religion/Reiigous test.

as long as Isarel choose its Jewishness over it Democracy (as it is now doing) -fuck her, she is not different than Saudi Arabia (which i have no love of either).

God bless Gandhi