Supporting Evidences and References are Critical

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Supporting Evidences and References are Critical

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:49 am
Age wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:45 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:23 am
I don't think Age is liar in the premeditated and intentional sense, i.e. knowing the truth and deliberately twist the truth and state something else.

Age is merely ignorant of the 'zombie parasites' in his brain are compelling him to BELIEVE in something that is irrational ultimate 'X' to be real, even in the absence of evidence, proof and rationality, to the extent of believing 'I do not have any BELIEFS.'
I have asked you to WRITE what you BELIEVE, I "believe" in that is IRRATIONAL, but for reasons that only you are aware of KNOW, you will NOT provide any actual information.

Provide some sort of evidence and proof WHAT IT IS that you BELIEVE, I "believe" is IRRATIONAL, then we will have some sort of IDEA of what you are actually talking about. Until then you are NOT really saying much at all.
I am not saying much because you are not saying much and I don't intend to waste my time explaining.
But you do NOT have to explain anything at all.

All you have to do is provide what you BELIEVE, I "believe" is IRRATIONAL. Surely that is about the most simplest thing to do.

If a person says they KNOW some thing, then surely they can provide some evidence for this.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Age wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:18 am
Age wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:45 am

I have asked you to WRITE what you BELIEVE, I "believe" in that is IRRATIONAL, but for reasons that only you are aware of KNOW, you will NOT provide any actual information.

Provide some sort of evidence and proof WHAT IT IS that you BELIEVE, I "believe" is IRRATIONAL, then we will have some sort of IDEA of what you are actually talking about. Until then you are NOT really saying much at all.
I am not saying much because you are not saying much and I don't intend to waste my time explaining.

All you have to do is provide what you BELIEVE, I "believe" is IRRATIONAL. Surely that is about the most simplest thing to do.

If a person says they KNOW some thing, then surely they can provide some evidence for this.
Btw, you are the one who is claiming there is something 'X' you 'know' which I do not know.
As such you should be the one providing evidences, rational arguments and proofs which I have been asking from the start.
You had killed any potential discussion with 'I do NOT have any Beliefs'.

Until you provide evidence, rational arguments and proofs, whatever X that you claimed to have experienced or known is no different from a schizo claiming he had experienced and know gnomes are 'real' because he 'spoke' to the gnomes in his garden.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:57 am Note my hypothesis:
Islam is inherent evil.

A. I have provided real empirical evidences to support my hypothesis, i.e. one example,

B. I have provided verses from the Quran [core of Islam] to support my hypothesis.

C. I have also presented evolutionary principles, e.g.
1. DNA wise all humans has the potential to commit evil and violent acts.
2. 20% [conservatively] of all humans are born with an active evil tendency.

B and C combined to trigger real evil and violent acts as evidenced by A above.
QED!!
It probably doesn't help much that Israel and the US, with a few assists from other Western Nations here and there, have occasionally blasted the shit out of ME countries lately. I mean, take 9/11 (the incident referred to on the Islamic terror tracker or whatever it is). Saudi citizens hijacked the planes that destroyed the WTC and damaged the Pentagon, not Iraqi citizens. We didn't invade Saudi Arabia, though. We invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. I mean, that tends to look kind of bad too, I would think.

Or look at the Israeli attack on Gaza a couple years back. The IDF lost 60+ soldiers (and "6" civilians listed as dead) in exchange for over 2,000 Palestinian deaths (and up to 10,000 possibly wounded--including children) in response to 3 teens being killed by some crazy ass militants/thugs/or whatever. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Israel–Gaza_conflict

I assume not all 12,000 plus Palestinians who were casualties were culpable in what happened to the 3 teens. It's a crazy situation in the ME and it doesn't seem to be all Islam behind the craziness. (And all that oil probably has a LOT to do with it too.)
Veritas Aequitas

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:58 am
Islam is inherent evil.

A. I have provided real empirical evidences to support my hypothesis, i.e. one example,

B. I have provided verses from the Quran [core of Islam] to support my hypothesis.

QED!!
It probably doesn't help much that Israel and the US, with a few assists from other Western Nations here and there, have occasionally blasted the shit out of ME countries lately. I mean, take 9/11 (the incident referred to on the Islamic terror tracker or whatever it is). Saudi citizens hijacked the planes that destroyed the WTC and damaged the Pentagon, not Iraqi citizens. We didn't invade Saudi Arabia, though. We invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. I mean, that tends to look kind of bad too, I would think.
Don't be too impulsive with your conclusion.

I have quoted the below many times which is from the 'horses mouth' i.e. insisting foreign policies of the US and others are secondary and the PRIMARY reason is because the religion deemed non-believers as a threat because they disbelieved Islam, period!
I.S.I.S reveal 6 reasons why they despise Westerners

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... ns-8533563
1. Because you are disbelievers
"We [as Muslims] hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers;
you reject the oneness of Allah – whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices."

It reads:
2. "What’s important to understand here is that although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred,
this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list.

"The fact is,
even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to HATE you because our primary reasonfor hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam."
Read the above carefully.
The source of the above is directly from the Qu_ran and their God.

Note it is not only in the ME but there are terrible evil and violent acts committed by Islamists wherever they are all over the World which the Islamists have been doing for 1400 years since Islam emerged.
Note this stats [which is merely one among many];

Islam is inherently imperialistic and note the unilateral conquest of India, killing appx 80 millions over 1000+ years plus elsewhere between Spain and India.

I agree the secondary causes must be dealt with but the priority should always be on the Primary causes, i.e. the evil ideology of Islam [part].
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:13 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:58 am
Islam is inherent evil.

QED!!
Don't be too impulsive with your conclusion.

I have quoted the below many times which is from the 'horses mouth' i.e. insisting foreign policies of the US and others are secondary and the PRIMARY reason is because the religion deemed non-believers as a threat because they disbelieved Islam, period!
I.S.I.S reveal 6 reasons why they despise Westerners

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... ns-8533563
1. Because you are disbelievers
"We [as Muslims] hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers;
you reject the oneness of Allah – whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices."

It reads:
2. "What’s important to understand here is that although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred,
this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list.

"The fact is,
even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to HATE you because our primary reasonfor hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam."
Read the above carefully.
The source of the above is directly from the Qu_ran and their God.

Note it is not only in the ME but there are terrible evil and violent acts committed by Islamists wherever they are all over the World which the Islamists have been doing for 1400 years since Islam emerged.
Note this stats [which is merely one among many];
OK. So with "evidence" comes the need for accurate interpretation of that "evidence".

1. ISIS arose out of the disaster of the Iraq invasion--complete and utter chaos. I.E. it was AFTER THE IRAQ INVASION. Whatever they said was probably the word of a lot of VERY pissed off people, like Trump voting "Christians" in 2016 (except to a much GREATER severity because their lands and societies were pretty heavily messed up). Islamic fundamentalism wasn't even half the problem before the 2003 invasion than it is now and that letter you cite is apparently from 2015-2016 or whatever.

Here is the list of "grievances" which OBL stated as part of Al Qaeda, the organization that supposedly played a role in the destruction of the WTC. As wrong as it was to blow up the WTC, these are largely secular concerns and have little to do with Islam or the Quran any more than such reactions would have to do with the religious texts of any other group of people who felt like they were being pushed around by outsiders.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beliefs_a ... ted_States
United States of America[edit]
See also: Motivations of the September 11 attacks
Bin Laden's stated motivations of the September 11 attacks include the support of Israel by the United States, the presence of the U.S. military in the Saudi Arabian borders, which he considered to be sacred Islamic territory, and the U.S. enforcement of sanctions against Iraq. He first called for jihad against the United States in 1996. This call solely focused on U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia; bin Laden loathed their presence and wanted them removed in a "rain of bullets".[24]
Bin Laden's hatred and disdain for the U.S. were also manifested while he lived in Sudan. There he told Al-Qaeda fighters-in-training:[25]

America appeared so mighty ... but it was actually weak and cowardly. Look at Vietnam, look at Lebanon. Whenever soldiers start coming home in body bags, Americans panic and retreat. Such a country needs only to be confronted with two or three sharp blows, then it will flee in panic, as it always has. ... It cannot stand against warriors of faith who do not fear death.

Grievances against the United States[edit]
In his 1998 fatwa entitled, "Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders"[26] bin Laden identified three grievances against the U.S.:

First, for over seven years the United States has been occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places, the Arabian Peninsula, plundering its riches, dictating to its rulers, humiliating its people, terrorizing its neighbors, and turning its bases in the Peninsula into a spearhead through which to fight the neighboring Muslim peoples.

If some people have in the past argued about the fact of the occupation, all the people of the Peninsula have now acknowledged it. The best proof of this is the Americans' continuing aggression against the Iraqi people using the Peninsula as a staging post, even though all its rulers are against their territories being used to that end, but they are helpless.

Second, despite the great devastation inflicted on the Iraqi people by the crusader-Zionist alliance, and despite the huge number of those killed, which has exceeded 1 million... despite all this, the Americans are once against trying to repeat the horrific massacres, as though they are not content with the protracted blockade imposed after the ferocious war or the fragmentation and devastation.
So here they come to annihilate what is left of this people and to humiliate their Muslim neighbors.

Third, if the Americans' aims behind these wars are religious and economic, the aim is also to serve the Jews' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of Jerusalem and murder of Muslims there. The best proof of this is their eagerness to destroy Iraq, the strongest neighboring Arab state, and their endeavor to fragment all the states of the region such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Sudan into paper statelets and through their disunion and weakness to guarantee Israel's survival and the continuation of the brutal crusade occupation of the Peninsula.

Bin Laden criticized the United States in a "letter to the American people" published in late 2002,[27] and further outlined his grievances with the United States in a 2004 speech directed towards the American people.[28]
If you look at them, most of them basically had to do with US forces being stationed in the ME which he thought was a form of "occupation". I mean, if some country sent troops to be stationed in the US or UK (not sure where you are from), locals would probably be kind of pissed about it here also. It seems to come naturally to many humans these days to distrust foreign armies stationed within their borders. I mean, I'm not a fan of Islam. I'm agnostic but I do want to look at things honestly. Deceiving myself doesn't seem like it would be a good idea.
Last edited by Gary Childress on Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:25 am
Age wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:18 am

Btw, you are the one who is claiming there is something 'X' you 'know' which I do not know.
What are you talking about now? What is this 'X' that you are referring to now?
Age wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:18 amAs such you should be the one providing evidences, rational arguments and proofs which I have been asking from the start.
WHERE and WHEN did you ask for some thing regarding this 'X' thing, that you are talking about NOW?
Age wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:18 amYou had killed any potential discussion with 'I do NOT have any Beliefs'.
BUT I have said, 'I do NOT have any BELIEFS' since before this discussion ever began.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:25 amUntil you provide evidence, rational arguments and proofs, whatever X that you claimed to have experienced or known is no different from a schizo claiming he had experienced and know gnomes are 'real' because he 'spoke' to the gnomes in his garden.
YOU are the one talking about some 'X' thing, NOT me.

You just said here that you have been, supposedly, asking from the start for proofs, et cetera for 'X'. So, if that is really TRUE, then you would KNOW what 'X'' IS. AND THEN, you would be able to provide some reference to what 'X' actually IS. So, either provide it, or do NOT provide it. But just continually talking about some 'X' thing, which only YOU are aware of, and NOT sharing it, does NOT seem to be the actions of a Truly sane person.

Now back to where this began, that is before you TRIED TO deviate way from LOOKING AT my so called BELIEFS.

I said that I do NOT have any BELIEFS. Therefore, I can NOT provide any examples of any BELIEFS.
You, however, have said that you do KNOW that I HAVE BELIEFS. Therefore, if that was TRUE, then you could VERY easily provide some examples of said BELIEFS.

But you WILL NOT DO THIS. Why?

Considering this is a thread, started by YOU, supposedly about the "Critical importance" of providing links, references, and supporting evidences, yet it seems rather hypocritical that you, yourself, will NOT even REFERENCE with examples the things that you say DO EXIST, and which others are totally unaware of WHAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT.

You behave EXACTLY like a person who says, GOD EXISTS, but fails to provide any examples at all of what God actually is.

If a person says that some thing EXISTS, then they should provide some sort of an example of what said thing IS, BEFORE ,any sort of supporting evidence, for either way, could begin properly and correctly.

You veritas aequitas BEHAVE in the EXACT SAME way as these religious people, and you are a prime example of, the very people that you so dearly love to criticize and dehumanize.

You said this 'X' thing EXISTS. Provide some examples of what 'X' supposedly IS.
You said that I have BELIEFS. Provide just one example of just one BELIEF.

If you do NOT provide any examples, then YOU ARE THE EXACT SAME AS A RELIGIOUS FANATIC.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:23 am I don't think Age is liar in the premeditated and intentional sense, i.e. knowing the truth and deliberately twist the truth and state something else.

Age is merely ignorant of the 'zombie parasites' in his brain are compelling him to BELIEVE in something that is irrational ultimate 'X' to be real, even in the absence of evidence, proof and rationality, to the extent of believing 'I do not have any BELIEFS.'
The harmful consequences of lying vs ignorance are identical.

The distinction of premeditation vs accident is only important in a court of law. Which - this isn't.
Veritas Aequitas

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:33 am OK. So with "evidence" comes the need for accurate interpretation of that "evidence".

1. ISIS rose out of the disaster of the Iraq invasion--complete and utter chaos. I.E. it was AFTER THE IRAQ INVASION. Whatever they said was probably the word of a lot of VERY pissed off people, like Trump voting "Christians" in 2016 (except to a much GREATER severity because their lands and societies were pretty heavily messed up). Islamic fundamentalism wasn't even half the problem before the 2003 invasion than it is now and that letter you cite is apparently from 2015-2016 or whatever.

Here is the list of "grievances" which OBL stated as part of Al Qaeda, the organization that supposedly played a role in the destruction of the WTC. As wrong as it was to blow up the WTC, these are largely secular concerns and have little to do with Islam or the Quran any more than such reactions would have to do with the religious texts of any other group of people who felt like they were being pushed around by outsiders.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beliefs_a ... ted_States
United States of America[edit]
See also: Motivations of the September 11 attacks
Bin Laden's stated motivations of the September 11 attacks include the support of Israel by the United States, the presence of the U.S. military in the Saudi Arabian borders, which he considered to be sacred Islamic territory, and the U.S. enforcement of sanctions against Iraq. He first called for jihad against the United States in 1996. This call solely focused on U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia; bin Laden loathed their presence and wanted them removed in a "rain of bullets".[24]
Bin Laden's hatred and disdain for the U.S. were also manifested while he lived in Sudan. There he told Al-Qaeda fighters-in-training:[25]

America appeared so mighty ... but it was actually weak and cowardly. Look at Vietnam, look at Lebanon. Whenever soldiers start coming home in body bags, Americans panic and retreat. Such a country needs only to be confronted with two or three sharp blows, then it will flee in panic, as it always has. ... It cannot stand against warriors of faith who do not fear death.

Grievances against the United States[edit]
In his 1998 fatwa entitled, "Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders"[26] bin Laden identified three grievances against the U.S.:

First, for over seven years the United States has been occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places, the Arabian Peninsula, plundering its riches, dictating to its rulers, humiliating its people, terrorizing its neighbors, and turning its bases in the Peninsula into a spearhead through which to fight the neighboring Muslim peoples.

If some people have in the past argued about the fact of the occupation, all the people of the Peninsula have now acknowledged it. The best proof of this is the Americans' continuing aggression against the Iraqi people using the Peninsula as a staging post, even though all its rulers are against their territories being used to that end, but they are helpless.

Second, despite the great devastation inflicted on the Iraqi people by the crusader-Zionist alliance, and despite the huge number of those killed, which has exceeded 1 million... despite all this, the Americans are once against trying to repeat the horrific massacres, as though they are not content with the protracted blockade imposed after the ferocious war or the fragmentation and devastation.
So here they come to annihilate what is left of this people and to humiliate their Muslim neighbors.

Third, if the Americans' aims behind these wars are religious and economic, the aim is also to serve the Jews' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of Jerusalem and murder of Muslims there. The best proof of this is their eagerness to destroy Iraq, the strongest neighboring Arab state, and their endeavor to fragment all the states of the region such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Sudan into paper statelets and through their disunion and weakness to guarantee Israel's survival and the continuation of the brutal crusade occupation of the Peninsula.

Bin Laden criticized the United States in a "letter to the American people" published in late 2002,[27] and further outlined his grievances with the United States in a 2004 speech directed towards the American people.[28]
If you look at them, most of them basically had to do with US forces being stationed in the ME which he thought was a form of "occupation". I mean, if some country sent troops to be stationed in the US or UK (not sure where you are from), locals would probably be kind of pissed about it here also. It seems to come naturally to many humans these days to distrust foreign armies stationed within their borders. I mean, I'm not a fan of Islam. I'm agnostic but I do want to look at things honestly. Deceiving myself doesn't seem like it would be a good idea.
You are missing the forest from the trees!

I don't deny the above but there is an underlying primary cause that we should be more concern with, i.e. the evil ideology of Islam.
Osama Bin Laden’s Letter to the American People

As for us, jihad against the tyrants and the aggressors is a form of great worship in our religion.
It is more precious to us than our fathers and sons.
Thus, our jihad against you is worship, and your killing us is a testimony.
Thanks to God, Almighty, we have been waging jihad for 30 years, against the Russians and then against you.
Not a single one of our men has committed suicide, whereas every 30 days 30 of your men commit suicide. Continue the war if you will.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2015/05/20/he ... an-people/
The critical issue is not whether is it I.SIS or Al Qaeda but rather the inherent principles of the ideology of Islam.
In the above Bin Laden mentioned, "against the Russians and then against you", which mean it could by country, groups or anyone they classify as an enemy as defined by the Quran in terms of a form of great worship in our religion.

I bet if the West stopped its foreign policies totally in the ME and in other majority Muslim Nations, the evil prone Muslims will find other excuses and reason to carry deal with non-Muslims [deemed as a threat] violently.

I highlighted the I.SIS statement because it is more explicit in reflecting the evil actions the Quran and the religion of Islam demand of its believers.

Note it is not only foreign policy from any country but the mere drawing of cartoons of their prophet is deemed a threat to the religion thus must be exterminated by death.

The other is the 'wounding of feelings of Muslims' thus the absurd blasphemy laws providing for death penalty as in Asia Bibi case in Pakistan.

The main reason is, Islam [per verses in the Qu_ran] deemed non-Muslims [because they disbelieve] as a threat and thus must be subdued, subordinated or exterminated.

As I had stated foreign policies if bad must be addressed but these should NOT be allowed to cover up the more primary causes of Islamic-based evil and violent acts which are directly compelled by the ideology of Islam.

However what the West and many are ignorant of is the Trojan Horse foreign policies of Islam [an authoritarian ideology] to dominate the West and the rest of the World by spreading its recipe of terrors and other infiltration to weaken existing Western governments.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:40 am So, some times you insist that you have NO knowledge, that there is NO absolute certain knowledge, and that you are NOT 100% CERTAIN of any thing, but then AT OTHER TIMES you say that you actually do have knowledge, and more than others, and that you are also 100% ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN of some things. All very contradictory and confusing.
It's called learning!

Yesterday I had no knowledge. Today - I can see what's True and Real.

And I am 100% ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that you are lying.

Post by Age »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:08 am
Age wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:40 am So, some times you insist that you have NO knowledge, that there is NO absolute certain knowledge, and that you are NOT 100% CERTAIN of any thing, but then AT OTHER TIMES you say that you actually do have knowledge, and more than others, and that you are also 100% ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN of some things. All very contradictory and confusing.
It's called learning!

Yesterday I had no knowledge. Today - I can see what's True and Real.

And I am 100% ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that you are lying.
So, self-contradictory statements, to you, IS learning. Fair enough. Also, calling some thing by some other name could also be known as TRYING TO get out of a predicament.

ALSO, what are you SO CERTAIN that I am actually lying about exactly?
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:15 am ALSO, what are you SO CERTAIN that I am actually lying about exactly?
If you had Universal Knowledge - surely you would know the answer to this question?

What is with the superfluous questions?

Post by Age »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:17 am
Age wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:15 am ALSO, what are you SO CERTAIN that I am actually lying about exactly?
If you had Universal Knowledge - surely you would know the answer to this question?

What is with the superfluous questions?
You are just like the "other", human being, here.

You both state that you KNOW some thing, but when asked to provide an example of what "it" is, you both FAIL TREMENDOUSLY in providing any at all.

And this happening in a thread with this title.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:08 am The critical issue is not whether is it I.SIS or Al Qaeda but rather the inherent principles of the ideology of Islam.
In the above Bin Laden mentioned, "against the Russians and then against you", which mean it could by country, groups or anyone they classify as an enemy as defined by the Quran in terms of a form of great worship in our religion.

I bet if the West stopped its foreign policies totally in the ME and in other majority Muslim Nations, the evil prone Muslims will find other excuses and reason to carry deal with non-Muslims [deemed as a threat] violently.

I highlighted the I.SIS statement because it is more explicit in reflecting the evil actions the Quran and the religion of Islam demand of its believers.

Note it is not only foreign policy from any country but the mere drawing of cartoons of their prophet is deemed a threat to the religion thus must be exterminated by death.

The other is the 'wounding of feelings of Muslims' thus the absurd blasphemy laws providing for death penalty as in Asia Bibi case in Pakistan.

The main reason is, Islam [per verses in the Qu_ran] deemed non-Muslims [because they disbelieve] as a threat and thus must be subdued, subordinated or exterminated.

As I had stated foreign policies if bad must be addressed but these should NOT be allowed to cover up the more primary causes of Islamic-based evil and violent acts which are directly compelled by the ideology of Islam.

However what the West and many are ignorant of is the Trojan Horse foreign policies of Islam [an authoritarian ideology] to dominate the West and the rest of the World by spreading its recipe of terrors and other infiltration to weaken existing Western governments.
So is your belief that we have to fight every Muslim or something? And the world won't be safe until everyone who was once a Muslim has renounced Islam? I mean, if you ask some gays how they feel about Christians, they might tell you something similar. Not sure what to do about something like that. I think I'd rather see more peace and good will between people, than constant distrust and fighting. Maybe over time the more insane adherents of Islam will simmer down again and fewer people will follow them on Twitter or whatever.
Last edited by Gary Childress on Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 am You are just like the "other", human being, here.
So are you.
Age wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 am You both state that you KNOW some thing, but when asked to provide an example of what "it" is, you both FAIL TREMENDOUSLY in providing any at all.
Have you looked in the mirror recently? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you know when (date and time) and where (location) on Earth will the next tsunami take place?
Veritas Aequitas

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:31 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:08 am The critical issue is not whether is it I.SIS or Al Qaeda but rather the inherent principles of the ideology of Islam.

So is your belief that we have to fight Islam or something? And the world won't be safe until everyone who was once a Muslim has renounced Islam? I mean, if you ask some gays how they feel about Christians, they might tell you something similar. Not sure what to do about something like that. I think I'd rather see more peace and good will between people, than constant distrust and fighting. Maybe over time the more insane adherents of Islam will simmer down again and fewer people will follow them on Twitter or whatever.
We should never blame the Muslims.
Religion is driven by an inherent and unavoidable existential crisis.

The evil ideology of Islam [a major part] is immutable thus cannot be reformed.

What the majority of humanity need to do is to be convinced of the truth [they are now in a state of ignorance] of the evil elements in the ideology of Islam and strive to find ways to wean off Islam gradually and replace it with fool proofs spiritual methods on a voluntarily basis.

Critical Falsification:
It will not work without voluntary fool proof replacements.