Supporting Evidences and References are Critical

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

TimeSeeker

Re: Supporting Evidences and References are Critical

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:41 pm By the way, it appears to me that you are very eager to get a particular "answer" out of me so that you, acting as that "lawyer", can address the judge and jury (the readers) with YOUR final speech hoping that the judge and jury (readers) will find me "guilty" (WRONG) and then also be the executioners, for you, also?
If you just answer the question: Do you know when (date and time) and where (location) on Earth will the next tsunami take place?
Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:04 pm we could have FINALLY ALREADY moved on by NOW.
I may not have ABSOLUTE 100% CERTAIN knowledge, but it seems to me that I have more knowledge than you.

Enough knowledge to trick you like a lawyer to give self-contradictory answers.

The judge and jury can make up their own minds :)

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:27 pm
Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:18 pm Besides the very first four words, Thank you for being much closer to SEEING the actual and real Truth of things. (Just a little bit more work by me, and just a little bit more truth and honesty from you, then WE will get there).

SEE how by expressing some thing more HONESTLY and more OPENLY, (I KNOW you can only do as much as you can at the moment because of those ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS that do get in the way) but the more HONEST and OPEN you, human beings, are, then the more you are able to SEE. That is until you are completely HONEST and fully OPEN, and then you WILL reach and SEE, thee Truth far quicker, simpler, and easier, then when you say things that are NOT actually really true, right, nor correct.

Are you ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY 100% CERTAIN nothing is 100% certain?

Are you ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY 100% SURE right now the IDEA of 'Universal Knowledge' is NOT supported by anything?

COULD IT BE the case that, right now, the IDEA of 'Universal Knowledge' IS actually supported by some thing, but you, atla, have just not been exposed to It yet?
Of course it's possible that I haven't been exposed to something this basic.
The words 'this basic' ARE the operative words here.

Thee Truth, it WILL be found, lays within the most simplest and easiest of forms. But because of human beings tendency to LOOK AT and SEE things as being complicated and hard, and so from a hard and complicated perspective, they completely OVERLOOK what IS, literally, staring them in the face. That IS; Thee Truth.

During childhood human beings loose their ability to just LOOK AT, and SEE what IS until they eventually become adulterated, or an adult, and it is these human beings who instead of just LOOKING AT and SEEING what IS (thee Truth of things), they instead LOOK AT and SEE what COULD BE, (hypothesis) instead.

Just getting back to "this basic", way of LOOKING AT and SEEING things, exposes thee Truth for what IT REALLY IS.
Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:27 pmI just find it highly unlikely, as everything I've been exposed to so far, all support the view that there is no "universe knowledge" available for us.
This is VERY true. For example, if human beings had NOT been exposed, so far, to ANY thing that supported what was to eventually come to fruition, then of course they would NOT be expected to BELIEVE, nor VIEW, that it was possible. There would be absolutely NOTHING in their hindsight to show them what COULD happen. But if the human beings, of this age of when this is written, just LOOKED BACK at ALL the accomplishments and absolutely Truly AMAZING things that you, human beings, have dreamed up, invented, created, caused to come to fruition, and/or have gained and obtained, just from KNOWLEDGE, then is there really anything to support the VIEW that 'Universal Knowledge' is really NOT possible at all.

Human beings can do, achieve, and OBTAIN absolutely ANY thing, ("if they put the(ir) Mind to it", as it is said). From the OPEN Mind any thing is possible. It is just a pity the brain CLOSES them off to this FACT. Once this is fully understood/KNOWN, then the rate of CHANGE forwards in a REAL progression to a REAL and TRUE world, is NOT even close to being comprehensible, by human beings, just yet.

Again, because you have NOT been exposed to some thing YET, then it would APPEAR that "it" is, or could be, highly unlikely, if not impossible. Take EVERY human being created THING, that THING appeared, at one stage, within human beings lives to be absolutely IMPOSSIBLE. That is; UNTIL it finally comes into fruition, and thus POSSIBLE. BUT, it is ONLY from BEING OPEN to NEW IDEAS, that they can then evolve AND come to fruition. Another example is, of course, it is totally UNDERSTANDABLE that human beings of this age, when this is written, could NOT possibly imagine a world in which everyone is living in peace and harmony and in a stress-less, completely non-greedy, non-polluting existence BECAUSE none of you have even been remotely exposed to that kind or way of life. But readers of the so called "future" WILL look back, and ARE looking back, just like the human beings DO, when this is written, and laugh and think about just how "stupid" previous human beings WERE to BELIEVE the very obviously FOOLISH things they did, BACK THEN.

For your information, every thing that i had been exposed to, up to a certain point, ALSO all supported the view that there is NO 'Universal Knowledge'. Up to that point I also had the view, and BELIEF, that there was NO 'Universal Knowledge'. That, however, ALL CHANGED when I was exposed to some thing very different, then obviously my VIEW changed.

"Our" VIEWS are ALWAYS changing, even if we like it or not, they are changed by what the body experiences. If, for example, generations of human beings lived where no one was greedy, every one got along with each other, there was no wars, nor pollution, then WHAT they were EXPOSED to would NOT allow them to VIEW things like hating, wanting to harm, hurt, and even kill each other was even possible. But things like this are just "normal" to the people in this era, when this is written. It is so normal in fact that children are EXPOSED and encourage to play WAR "games" and to kill each other in their fun and entertainment. Imagine how stupid and foolish this would appear to those who have NOT experienced or been EXPOSED to that way of life, and living.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:48 pm The words 'this basic' ARE the operative words here.

Thee Truth, it WILL be found, lays within the most simplest and easiest of forms. But because of human beings tendency to LOOK AT and SEE things as being complicated and hard, and so from a hard and complicated perspective, they completely OVERLOOK what IS, literally, staring them in the face. That IS; Thee Truth.

During childhood human beings loose their ability to just LOOK AT, and SEE what IS until they eventually become adulterated, or an adult, and it is these human beings who instead of just LOOKING AT and SEEING what IS (thee Truth of things), they instead LOOK AT and SEE what COULD BE, (hypothesis) instead.

Just getting back to "this basic", way of LOOKING AT and SEEING things, exposes thee Truth for what IT REALLY IS.
Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:27 pmI just find it highly unlikely, as everything I've been exposed to so far, all support the view that there is no "universe knowledge" available for us.
This is VERY true. For example, if human beings had NOT been exposed, so far, to ANY thing that supported what was to eventually come to fruition, then of course they would NOT be expected to BELIEVE, nor VIEW, that it was possible. There would be absolutely NOTHING in their hindsight to show them what COULD happen. But if the human beings, of this age of when this is written, just LOOKED BACK at ALL the accomplishments and absolutely Truly AMAZING things that you, human beings, have dreamed up, invented, created, caused to come to fruition, and/or have gained and obtained, just from KNOWLEDGE, then is there really anything to support the VIEW that 'Universal Knowledge' is really NOT possible at all.

Human beings can do, achieve, and OBTAIN absolutely ANY thing, ("if they put the(ir) Mind to it", as it is said). From the OPEN Mind any thing is possible. It is just a pity the brain CLOSES them off to this FACT. Once this is fully understood/KNOWN, then the rate of CHANGE forwards in a REAL progression to a REAL and TRUE world, is NOT even close to being comprehensible, by human beings, just yet.

Again, because you have NOT been exposed to some thing YET, then it would APPEAR that "it" is, or could be, highly unlikely, if not impossible. Take EVERY human being created THING, that THING appeared, at one stage, within human beings lives to be absolutely IMPOSSIBLE. That is; UNTIL it finally comes into fruition, and thus POSSIBLE. BUT, it is ONLY from BEING OPEN to NEW IDEAS, that they can then evolve AND come to fruition. Another example is, of course, it is totally UNDERSTANDABLE that human beings of this age, when this is written, could NOT possibly imagine a world in which everyone is living in peace and harmony and in a stress-less, completely non-greedy, non-polluting existence BECAUSE none of you have even been remotely exposed to that kind or way of life. But readers of the so called "future" WILL look back, and ARE looking back, just like the human beings DO, when this is written, and laugh and think about just how "stupid" previous human beings WERE to BELIEVE the very obviously FOOLISH things they did, BACK THEN.

For your information, every thing that i had been exposed to, up to a certain point, ALSO all supported the view that there is NO 'Universal Knowledge'. Up to that point I also had the view, and BELIEF, that there was NO 'Universal Knowledge'. That, however, ALL CHANGED when I was exposed to some thing very different, then obviously my VIEW changed.

"Our" VIEWS are ALWAYS changing, even if we like it or not, they are changed by what the body experiences. If, for example, generations of human beings lived where no one was greedy, every one got along with each other, there was no wars, nor pollution, then WHAT they were EXPOSED to would NOT allow them to VIEW things like hating, wanting to harm, hurt, and even kill each other was even possible. But things like this are just "normal" to the people in this era, when this is written. It is so normal in fact that children are EXPOSED and encourage to play WAR "games" and to kill each other in their fun and entertainment. Imagine how stupid and foolish this would appear to those who have NOT experienced or been EXPOSED to that way of life, and living.
Nice speech, but you are quite wrong about me. I was exposed to all kinds of basic things, complex things, unusual states of mind, all scientific knowledge, even some religion early on etc., everything I could think of. And my view that there is no "universe knowledge" available to us is based on all that. It's also wishful thinking to believe that humans can achieve anything they put their minds to.

I think it's fairly likely that you are simply delusional, yet another nondualist gone wrong.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:10 pm It's also wishful thinking to believe that humans can achieve anything they put their minds to.
The fine print to that is ALWAYS within the limits imposed on us by physics and the resources at our disposal.

Even then - we can do pretty amazing things for a bunch of hairless apes!
Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:10 pm I think it's fairly likely that you are simply delusional, yet another nondualist gone wrong.
Cynicism without conclusive evidence is but another example of it ;)

Post by Age »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:45 pm
Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:41 pm By the way, it appears to me that you are very eager to get a particular "answer" out of me so that you, acting as that "lawyer", can address the judge and jury (the readers) with YOUR final speech hoping that the judge and jury (readers) will find me "guilty" (WRONG) and then also be the executioners, for you, also?
If you just answer the question: Do you know when (date and time) and where (location) on Earth will the next tsunami take place?
Your EAGERNESS seems more obvious, and more severe, NOW.

Also, you did NOT finish the sentence. If I just answer the question: ...., THEN what WILL happen? You have left me in suspense now.
Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:04 pm we could have FINALLY ALREADY moved on by NOW.
I may not have ABSOLUTE 100% CERTAIN knowledge, but it seems to me that I have more knowledge than you.

Fair enough. You are free to decide your OWN self-worth, and self-ability, anyway you so wish to.

But HOW do you ACTUALLY judge if YOU have MORE knowledge than "ANOTHER does"?

Also, obviously from how YOU define 'knowledge', YOU would have far MORE 'knowledge' than ME, as I have absolutely NONE, from YOUR perspective.

Furthermore, you have stated that you have NO knowledge, so how come you can have SOME knowledge, and supposedly have MORE knowledge, than Me, now?

Are you able to and can you and WILL you answer these questions, in a NON self-contradictory way?

Your words, or lack there of, WILL speak for themselves.
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:45 pmEnough knowledge to trick you like a lawyer to give self-contradictory answers.
But have I given a self-contradictory answer, yet?

If so, WHERE and WHEN? Let us ALL SEE it. Expose it for what it IS really WORTH. I, for One, am very curious to SEE "it". When you find and see any please bring them to light, so that we can ALL take a good hard LOOK at it.

The MORE you SHOW, then the MORE I LEARN, and then the WISER I BECOME.

I have asked for assistance in this regard to learning how to communicate better. I can only do this if and when my faults and flaws are SHOWN to Me, and MORE importantly WHY they are flaws and faults. I obviously can not see them, otherwise I would not be expressing them. So, I NEED help in this regard.

Also, how much knowledge is ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE do you BELIEVE you NEED to be able to trick Me, like a lawyer, into giving self-contradictory answers?
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:45 pmThe judge and jury can make up their own minds :)
Do they REALLY have their OWN "minds"?

The True Judge and Jury here, are the, so called, "future" readers, and they are ALREADY aware of WHAT the Mind actually IS.

Remember the judges and jurors, of when this is written, to you, supposedly, to you, have NO knowledge. Or, do you now say that they have knowledge, but it is only you who does NOT have any knowledge? Oh that is right, it is YOU who is now saying that you have MORE knowledge than I do. Are you at all able to clear this up somewhat?

Do you have knowledge, or, do you have NO knowledge?

Also, unlike my other questions, WILL you answer these ones?
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:21 pm

Also, you did NOT finish the sentence. If I just answer the question: ...., THEN what WILL happen? You have left me in suspense now.

Fair enough. You are free to decide your OWN self-worth, and self-ability, anyway you so wish to.

Also, obviously from how YOU define 'knowledge', YOU would have far MORE 'knowledge' than ME, as I have absolutely NONE, from YOUR perspective.

Furthermore, you have stated that you have NO knowledge, so how come you can have SOME knowledge, and supposedly have MORE knowledge, than Me, now?

Are you able to and can you and WILL you answer these questions, in a NON self-contradictory way?

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:45 pmEnough knowledge to trick you like a lawyer to give self-contradictory answers.

If so, WHERE and WHEN? Let us ALL SEE it. Expose it for what it IS really WORTH. I, for One, am very curious to SEE "it". When you find and see any please bring them to light, so that we can ALL take a good hard LOOK at it.

I have asked for assistance in this regard to learning how to communicate better. I can only do this if and when my faults and flaws are SHOWN to Me, and MORE importantly WHY they are flaws and faults. I obviously can not see them, otherwise I would not be expressing them. So, I NEED help in this regard.

Also, how much knowledge is ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE do you BELIEVE you NEED to be able to trick Me, like a lawyer, into giving self-contradictory answers?
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:45 pmThe judge and jury can make up their own minds :)

The True Judge and Jury here, are the, so called, "future" readers, and they are ALREADY aware of WHAT the Mind actually IS.

Remember the judges and jurors, of when this is written, to you, supposedly, to you, have NO knowledge. Or, do you now say that they have knowledge, but it is only you who does NOT have any knowledge? Oh that is right, it is YOU who is now saying that you have MORE knowledge than I do. Are you at all able to clear this up somewhat?

We are focusing on you not me, remember?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:10 pm
Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:48 pm The words 'this basic' ARE the operative words here.

Nice speech, but you are quite wrong about me.
HOW CAN I BE WRONG, about YOU?

What did I say in regards to YOU that IS WRONG?
Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:10 pmI was exposed to all kinds of basic things, complex things, unusual states of mind, all scientific knowledge, even some religion early on etc., everything I could think of.
What do you think/BELIEVE I said you were, or were NOT, exposed to?

Also, is that brain REALLY unable to THINK of any thing else that you COULD HAVE been exposed to?

And, have you REALLY and TRULY been exposed to ALL scientific knowledge? I would imagine that is a fairly big size by now, especially considering the amount of FALSE and CONTRADICTORY knowledge within it, which you would have had to wade yourself through.

Are you at all aware that there are thousands upon thousands of languages, cultures, customs, places, periods of time, that you COULD HAVE and HAVE NOT been exposed to?

I KNOW, to you, that is a silly and absurd question to ask you, especially considering you just specifically stated that you were' exposed to ALL kinds of things, and, EVERYTHING you can THINK of, but seriously HOW much are you REALLY thinking of here?

Could you seriously NOT have been exposed to any thing else?
Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:10 pmAnd my view that there is no "universe knowledge" available to us is based on all that.
So, summing up of ALL of the views, that that one single human being, labelled, "atla's" life experiences add up to, which would add up to about relatively nothing compared to ALL of human beings, and ALL of evolution prior to WHAT human beings have evolved from, and compared to ALL of what the WHOLE Universe actually holds and has to offer, atla bases the absolute FACT that there is absolutely NO Universal Knowledge on those absolutely minuscule life experiences that atla's body has experienced.

Were you exposed to 'Universal Knowledge'?

If no, then My point speaks for itself. This is obviously depended upon what kind of view one takes on this of course.
If yes, then WHEN were you exposed to 'Universal Knowledge'?
Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:10 pm It's also wishful thinking to believe that humans can achieve anything they put their minds to.
Do you BELIEVE some thing like that? I certainly do NOT.
Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:10 pmI think it's fairly likely that you are simply delusional,
You COULD BE 100% Right AND Correct.

If I am simply delusional, as I have already explained, I CERTAINLY could NOT see it, nor TELL.

If I could, as I have already explained, then that would literally contradict the terms of what being "simply delusional" IS.
Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:10 pmyet another nondualist gone wrong.
WHAT exactly IS a 'nondualist', to you?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:49 pm HOW CAN I BE WRONG, about YOU?

Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:10 pmI was exposed to all kinds of basic things, complex things, unusual states of mind, all scientific knowledge, even some religion early on etc., everything I could think of.

Also, is that brain REALLY unable to THINK of any thing else that you COULD HAVE been exposed to?

And, have you REALLY and TRULY been exposed to ALL scientific knowledge? I would imagine that is a fairly big size by now, especially considering the amount of FALSE and CONTRADICTORY knowledge within it, which you would have had to wade yourself through.

Are you at all aware that there are thousands upon thousands of languages, cultures, customs, places, periods of time, that you COULD HAVE and HAVE NOT been exposed to?

I KNOW, to you, that is a silly and absurd question to ask you, especially considering you just specifically stated that you were' exposed to ALL kinds of things, and, EVERYTHING you can THINK of, but seriously HOW much are you REALLY thinking of here?

Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:10 pmAnd my view that there is no "universe knowledge" available to us is based on all that.
So, summing up of ALL of the views, that that one single human being, labelled, "atla's" life experiences add up to, which would add up to about relatively nothing compared to ALL of human beings, and ALL of evolution prior to WHAT human beings have evolved from, and compared to ALL of what the WHOLE Universe actually holds and has to offer, atla bases the absolute FACT that there is absolutely NO Universal Knowledge on those absolutely minuscule life experiences that atla's body has experienced.

If no, then My point speaks for itself. This is obviously depended upon what kind of view one takes on this of course.
Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:10 pmI think it's fairly likely that you are simply delusional,

If I am simply delusional, as I have already explained, I CERTAINLY could NOT see it, nor TELL.

If I could, as I have already explained, then that would literally contradict the terms of what being "simply delusional" IS.
I haven't seen anyone who had access to "universal knowledge", or something similar. I've only seen people who believed to have access to such things, and couldn't prove it in any way.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:58 pm I haven't seen anyone who had access to "universal knowledge", or something similar. I've only seen people who believed to have access to such things, and couldn't prove it in any way.
What are your criteria for 'proof' ?

Post by Age »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:24 pm

Yes, I am well aware that human beings, just like YOU, much prefer to focus on "others" and especially the accused, rather than on themselves. They really do HATE looking at the WRONG that they themselves do, and much prefer to look at and focus on "others", and TRY TO judge them instead. That way they can, at least TRY TO, feel "better" about themselves, especially considering ALL the WRONG they do.

Also, remember it is YOUR choice to focus on Me. To Me, I have NOTHING really important to say here, in this forum. I am only USING this forum to gain MORE knowledge about how to communicate more concisely and succinctly.

It is YOU who WANTS to focus on Me. You certainly would NOT want to LOOK at ALL the self-contradictory remarks that YOU have made, which I exposed above, would you?

Let us TRY TO dismiss them, by ignoring ALL them completely, and just focus on Me instead. Do you prefer this MUCH MORE?
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:24 pmIf you just answer the question: Do you know when (date and time) and where (location) on Earth will the next tsunami take place?
I am still in suspense; If I just answer the question: ... THEN what do you propose WILL happen?

Also, did you forget what My answer WAS?
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:03 pm

Yes, I am well aware that human beings, just like YOU, much prefer to focus on "others" and especially the accused, rather than on themselves. They really do HATE looking at the WRONG that they themselves do, and much prefer to look at and focus on "others", and TRY TO judge them instead. That way they can, at least TRY TO, feel "better" about themselves, especially considering ALL the WRONG they do.

Also, remember it is YOUR choice to focus on Me. To Me, I have NOTHING really important to say here, in this forum. I am only USING this forum to gain MORE knowledge about how to communicate more concisely and succinctly.

It is YOU who WANTS to focus on Me. You certainly would NOT want to LOOK at ALL the self-contradictory remarks that YOU have made, which I exposed above, would you?

Let us TRY TO dismiss them, by ignoring ALL them completely, and just focus on Me instead. Do you prefer this MUCH MORE?
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:24 pmIf you just answer the question: Do you know when (date and time) and where (location) on Earth will the next tsunami take place?
I am still in suspense; If I just answer the question: ... THEN what do you propose WILL happen?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:58 pm
Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:49 pm HOW CAN I BE WRONG, about YOU?

I haven't seen anyone who had access to "universal knowledge", or something similar.
AND, your point here IS?
1. That means Universal Knowledge does not and can not exist?
2. That just means you have not been exposed to some thing yet?
3. Some thing else?
Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:58 pm I've only seen people who believed to have access to such things, and couldn't prove it in any way.
If a person BELIEVES they have access to 'Universal Knowledge', then that, by itself, would have prevented them from gaining, and thus having access to Universal Knowledge.

You have to have gained/obtained Universal Knowledge first, before you are able to KNOW that you have access to It. And, if you have access to It, then you would KNOW that assumptions and BELIEFS are the main stoppage to having access to this Knowledge.

Also, you clearly stated that you have ONLY SEEN these people. To Me, that implies/infers that you have NOT LISTENED to them. Am I right or wrong here?

Now, you say they could not prove that they had access to Universal Knowledge, in any way. How much time did you investigating this,and, are you sure that you checked EVERY and ALL ways?

Have you ever considered how much time and/or effort do you think/believe a human being would put into LOOKING FOR some thing, which they, themselves, BELIEVES does NOT even exist anyway?

If you EVER DO consider this, then out of curiosity I would very much appreciate being informed of what answer/s you come up with.

Post by Age »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:05 pm
Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:03 pm

But if I just answer, then what WILL happen?

If you just answer this question; then ....
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:05 pm
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:22 pm But if I just answer, then what WILL happen?

If you just answer this question; then ....
You already know what will happen. You have knowledge of the future. I don't.
Last edited by TimeSeeker on Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:18 pm If a person BELIEVES they have access to 'Universal Knowledge', then that, by itself, would have prevented them from gaining, and thus having access to Universal Knowledge.

You have to have gained/obtained Universal Knowledge first, before you are able to KNOW that you have access to It. And, if you have access to It, then you would KNOW that assumptions and BELIEFS are the main stoppage to having access to this Knowledge.

Also, you clearly stated that you have ONLY SEEN these people. To Me, that implies/infers that you have NOT LISTENED to them. Am I right or wrong here?

Now, you say they could not prove that they had access to Universal Knowledge, in any way. How much time did you investigating this,and, are you sure that you checked EVERY and ALL ways?

Have you ever considered how much time and/or effort do you think/believe a human being would put into LOOKING FOR some thing, which they, themselves, BELIEVES does NOT even exist anyway?

If you EVER DO consider this, then out of curiosity I would very much appreciate being informed of what answer/s you come up with.
You don't seem to be able to use this "universal knowledge" for anything either. :)