Arising_uk's school philosophy

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

-1-

Re: Arising_uk's school philosophy

Post by -1- »

HexHammer wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:45 am
commonsense wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:58 pmSince there are multiple illogicalities in the story, any answer is a correct answer.

Thank you for quoting me (“answers are to be deciphered in order to provide a useful analysis”), which yielded the mega-clue that led me to start by deciphering the conclusion.
You are utterly clueless, in any serious business you would be fired.

If you whole world revolves around spelling, then you wouldn't earn money, any reasonable intelligent person should be able to see the deeper meaning in written communication, which totally fails you. You need to learn the concept of relevance, but an savant like you may never learn that.
Hex, it's not just the spelling. "Each to his own scent" means an olfactory sensation. It is more likely that the garbage man was affected by the scents not due to how he felt they smelled, but due to their causing a reaction on some other level than just "scent". Scent is strictly a description of olfactory sensation.

I am very generous with your spelling and ways of expressing yourself. I am, because you live in Denmark and your English is remarkably good considering that they speak Danish not English in Denmark. But if you spake or wrote the same way despite being a natural citizen of an English-speaking country, you'd come across as an extremely uneducated simpleton.

I don't believe you are, because your English is superb seeing it's not your mother tongue.

But please give slack to those who don't give slack to you. I mean to say with this that your story was indeed replete with semantic and syntactic errors. You can't expect others to take you seriously unless you somehow make them understand that English is not your first language and your text and turns of speech are only approximations of what you wish to say.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

-1- wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:12 amHex, it's not just the spelling. "Each to his own scent" means an olfactory sensation. It is more likely that the garbage man was affected by the scents not due to how he felt they smelled, but due to their causing a reaction on some other level than just "scent". Scent is strictly a description of olfactory sensation.

I am very generous with your spelling and ways of expressing yourself. I am, because you live in Denmark and your English is remarkably good considering that they speak Danish not English in Denmark. But if you spake or wrote the same way despite being a natural citizen of an English-speaking country, you'd come across as an extremely uneducated simpleton.

I don't believe you are, because your English is superb seeing it's not your mother tongue.

But please give slack to those who don't give slack to you. I mean to say with this that your story was indeed replete with semantic and syntactic errors. You can't expect others to take you seriously unless you somehow make them understand that English is not your first language and your text and turns of speech are only approximations of what you wish to say.
When clueless people doesn't have anything intelligent to say, they always go for the grammar.
-1-

Post by -1- »

HexHammer wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:48 am When clueless people doesn't have anything intelligent to say, they always go for the grammar.
If you sat down and seriously thought about this phenomenon for ten minutes, you may, just may experience a reversal of your own opinions.

Then again, you may not.

Who am I to say what you will experience.

All I am saying is that the writing is on the wall.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

-1- wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:11 pm
HexHammer wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:48 am When clueless people doesn't have anything intelligent to say, they always go for the grammar.
If you sat down and seriously thought about this phenomenon for ten minutes, you may, just may experience a reversal of your own opinions.

Then again, you may not.

Who am I to say what you will experience.

All I am saying is that the writing is on the wall.
Please come back when you actually have something intelligent to say, instead of whining.
-1-

Post by -1- »

HexHammer wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:46 pm Please come back when you actually have something intelligent to say, instead of whining.
If what I said sounded like whining to you, then you will never hear me say anything intelligent.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

-1- wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:49 pmIf what I said sounded like whining to you, then you will never hear me say anything intelligent.
So be it.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

I prefer not to engage in ad hominem attacks.

However, Hex is a bot. It has no feelings to be hurt. Hex has no claim to be treated with human courtesy.

As such, I will omit the implications that get us from multiple illogicalities to any correct answer.

I will also omit any explanation regarding grammar and its relation to focused attention to detail.

And I will make no reference to the bot’s ironic use of the word “clueless” in more than one of its posts.

I specially won’t bother to point out that it’s story is unsolvable.

Nor that "uncritically" is redundant.

Instead, I will enjoy some quid pro quo.

Hex, you are much more an incoherent savant than anyone you have labeled so, you cannot communicate in a predominantly English-speaking world, you have no redeeming human-like qualities, you eat pickles with your pants off, you have nothing of value to say, you have no concept of creativity and you could not possibly have a brilliant doctor friend, or any friend at all.

Hx, your tongue is swollen from being bit by your maladjusted teeth, you are deluged with pimples from head to toe, you suffer lice-infested hair with erratic bald areas, the fur on your face is neon lime and festooned with snot, your arms are attached backwards so that you can easily pull your head out of your arse, your body odor is the aroma of Icelandic shark, your continued existence depends on being screwed frequently.

H, your mind is a blank canvass that has been left out in the sun too long. You are a boob. Your gray matter is oatmeal. You are a homeless freak. You lack the education that would direct you to capitalize “danish”. You are a joke. You should be ashamed of yourself for smearing your feces all over this forum. Your imbecilic ranting is a true testament to your lack of a brain.

h, your doctor could not perform a rectal exam without stroking your brain. The highest level of education of your doctor's audience is, just like yours, is a few weeks of nursery school. Your senior executives have more talent than you, just not for the mundane activities they raped from you. You are a tool. You are a mistake. You are a weasel, a rat, a bot of a weaseling rat.

Your time on earth has been a complete waste. You will never be clever or civilized. Tears are being shed for your incompetence in the real world. Your putrid keyboard should be taken away from you. Your vitriol is laughable. Your arrogance is your only companion. Your mind is non-existent. You possess no couth. You belong in Daneland, as you are representative of your inbred lot.

But you are clearly a troll bot.

Obviously, I could go on.

And so it begins…
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Tl;dr = prolific brain diarrhea poured out of, just can't say anything relevant.