Trolls, the superior race

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Troll

Trolls, the superior race

Post by Troll »

It is detestable that we trolls are often not recognized as the superior race. I never live a human life, full of deceptions. I am always a troll. Humans have to rouse themselves just to get on in life. Trolls are always here, on the earth, and never lapse into a stupor. We trolls are constant. Humans are now sometimes able to do something worthy, and at other times, almost all of the time, lazy, incapable, and ignorant of what is great. Trolls are better, humans have, rightly speaking, no tertium comparationis with trolls. Humans are pultry. One need only follow troll science to see that, if we keep to troll rigor, and concentrate on consistently keeping to our troll axioms, the troll race is superior to all races. Humans do not even dare call themselves a race, for fear of being found out to lack any gifts. Trolls are gifted and don't want to be anything but ourselves. Humans always want to be something else, so great is the shame they know concerning their destined estate.
Arising_uk

Re: Trolls, the superior race

Post by Arising_uk »

Are you a giant or a dwarf troll? Still, I prefer ogres myself.

Are humans poultry or paltry?
Troll

Post by Troll »

Trolls have their own words, different from those of mediocrities.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Do they, so what does "pultry" mean then?
A_Seagull

Post by A_Seagull »

Trolls are liars!
Greta

Post by Greta »

Trolls are people who suffer largely unacknowledged pain who comfort themselves with parasitic social behaviour, effectively feeding on the energy and sense of importance brought by other people's attention and negative emotions.

People get damaged and engage in dysfunctional behaviours all the time to varying degrees. So it goes, as Kurt Vonnegut would say.
Walker

Post by Walker »

:lol:

So far you trolls haven't convinced anyone of your superiority.

Maybe you can dazzle with some awesome questions?

Come on now, bring it back.

:wink:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Where there's a troll there's a way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3oz-DSiAkg&t=195s
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Ooh-bi-doo, I wan'na be like you
I want to walk like you, talk like you, too
You see it's true, a troll like me
Can learn to be hoo-hoo-human too

Walker

Post by Walker »

mickthinks wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:42 pm Ooh-bi-doo, I wan'na be like you
I want to walk like you, talk like you, too
You see it's true, a troll like me
Can learn to be hoo-hoo-human too

That's where you're wrong because ...

The little pussy you reference will always fit the characteristics you define.
Little pussies hide in the shadows and come out with snot ropes of snark now and then,
Like a snake, hiding in the grass.

Yes, the pussy revealed.

Accept your doom now that you're flushed out, with your mirror of the world exposed.

Or go cry to the trigger puller.

:lol:
Troll

Post by Troll »

“Do they, so what does "pultry" mean then?”
In the struggle for language, we trolls can not make ground for vulgar human nescience. Besides, it is natural that troll words, and their corresponding concepts, remain outside the pultry human grasp.

“Trolls are liars!”
Humans are too wretched to know what a lie, and so, too, a liar, is. Even the human Plato couldn’t ferret out the truth of the claim that “not being” is. He tried to pass that statement off as fake news, and the contrivance of a troll.

“People get damaged and engage in dysfunctional behaviours all the time to varying degrees.”
Human beings suffer damage all the time, but not trolls. The abusive noise of human grumbling concerning the troll is a symptom of the human lack of knowledge about what is great. Humans don’t understand anything trolls write, so when they interject themselves into troll tags, trolls simply go on without noticing the nonsense of humans. Trolls know that being human is punishment enough.

“Maybe you can dazzle with some awesome questions?”
Why do humans have no questions? Isn’t this what you humans feel dread at the prospect of knowing, when you claim that trolls have stolen your questioning?

“Can learn to be hoo-hoo-human too” & to "hide"
Humans can’t tell great trolls from small. They have no inkling of trolls. But trolls have great eyes that see into the souls of humans. Trolls are perpetually satisfied to be like themselves, unlike humans, who are always trying to become something. Humans hate themselves so much that many are even unconscious of how much they despise themselves in their inmost beings.

Humans have not the faintest knowledge of what it means to hide. Their absolute black ugly characters, repulsive and vulgar, perpetually give off a terrible unnatural stench which can not ever get hidden. Humans are always displaying themselves shamelessly!
Serendipper

Post by Serendipper »

Troll wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:18 am
“Maybe you can dazzle with some awesome questions?”
Why do humans have no questions? Isn’t this what you humans feel dread at the prospect of knowing, when you claim that trolls have stolen your questioning?
We need someone with no shame to take the reigns, so get to work and start trolling :wink:
Greta

Post by Greta »

“People get damaged and engage in dysfunctional behaviours all the time to varying degrees.”
Human beings suffer damage all the time, but not trolls. The abusive noise of human grumbling concerning the troll is a symptom of the human lack of knowledge about what is great. Humans don’t understand anything trolls write, so when they interject themselves into troll tags, trolls simply go on without noticing the nonsense of humans. Trolls know that being human is punishment enough.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

There's not much point paying trolls' words much attention. In summary they always say the same thing - "Look at me! Look at me!". There is no depth, no authenticity or sincerity, rather words are thrown around for their effect rather than any attempt to be genuine.

Trolling tends to be an act and affectation behind which trolls hide their frailties. Basically the act of trolling stems of fear - fear of irrelevance, of impotence, of being ignored, of weakness and powerlessness - the kinds of things that beta males who are in denial tend to worry about.

That's okay. None of us are perfect and most of us are not alpha anything.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Greta wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:56 am There's not much point paying trolls' words much attention.
You have.

So, take your word for the way of things?

Can you be trusted?
Serendipper

Post by Serendipper »

Greta wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:56 am
:lol: :lol: :lol:

There's not much point paying trolls' words much attention. In summary they always say the same thing - "Look at me! Look at me!". There is no depth, no authenticity or sincerity, rather words are thrown around for their effect rather than any attempt to be genuine.

Trolling tends to be an act and affectation behind which trolls hide their frailties. Basically the act of trolling stems of fear - fear of irrelevance, of impotence, of being ignored, of weakness and powerlessness - the kinds of things that beta males who are in denial tend to worry about.

That's okay. None of us are perfect and most of us are not alpha anything.
Nothing wrong with trolling in itself, but it depends on what one is trolling for. Trolling for conversation or knowledge is ok, but trolling to be as disruptive as possible is the problem.