Infanticide

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5156
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Metamorphic Elemental

Re: Infanticide

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:08 am

Nick_A wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:05 am
SoB
But still the composition of the brain is the master of all bodily functions.
This is simply not true. The spinal column handles its own unique bodily functions like reflex reactions.
Incorrect! The brain is the major processing unit of the nervous system. Major/master, take your pick?

I agree. Animal Man like other animals can be conditioned to react in different ways.

It's not so much a calculated conditioning by any specific entity, as it is an environmental conditioning. But then should it really be called conditioning in that case? No! As along with environment there is the thinking of the animal as it encounters it's particular environmental inputs, as it finds it's own particular path through the environmental maze. Dependant on particular inputs, their intensity, their sequence, the presence, or not, of informing prerequisites, there are those that are relatively ignorant, oft running in fear, a more erratic course; those that are more understanding, thus commanding their fear, thus a more directed course.
This is like the old joke: why did the chicken cross the road? Answer, to get to the other side.

You can mention all sorts of inputs and outputs but the bottom line is that the chicken crossed the road as a natural reaction to environmental conditions created by universal laws. It is the same with animal Man
You probably are much like a chicken!

You as natural man prefer to remain a conditioned animal reacting in accordance with natural universal laws following the cycles of nature defining this as progress.

Incorrect! At least I as a natural human look at the truth of the universe, the truth of the animal man, thus steeped in realism, I create idealism, informed by the truths of the universe I see a more productive way for all life to know equality, equilibrium. I see the spheres of influence as they should balance, I see the spheresofbalance, devoid of selfishness, devoid of me, me, me only ever us, us, us; we, we, we. I see the truth of the symbiotic biosphere, the spheres that balance the micro and the macro, both molecular and cosmological, with the hemispheres smack dab in between. I'm conditioned by the universe, by no mere mortal! Have I used the teachings of mere mortals, sure, their discoveries, their observations, of course all tested by my observations, so as to understand which are simply human fancies, and which are in fact the absolute truth of the universe, as that's all that matters, "the absolute truth of things." The largest puzzle of them all, the complete picture, which can only be seen with the inclusion of all human academic studies, against the backdrop of what it is to actually be a human of this universe. As the human fears lay bare for me to see. Without psychology there is no philosophy! And without 'all' philosophies children, there is no correct philosophy!
This reads like an Oprahism.
Who's Oprah? It would seem that you believe you know both them and me well enough to say such. Though I doubt you know them as well as you seem to believe, that is if your not understanding me, is any sort of indication.

You have no idea how far you are from the “absolute truth of the universe.”
It's plural, not singular! And of course I only know those that I do, though I'm obviously way ahead of you.


With just a little humility you may appreciate why everything is as it is.
I do, it's only those that posit Infanticide as being a viable option, that obviously don't.

Without this foundation everything you wish for humanity is impossible and only good for perpetual arguments.
My foundation is solid, I've sacrificed my life, so that the masses of free peoples may live, I've saved a drowning woman that I didn't even like, because she needed saving. This is not braggadocio, rather simply fact. Words and actions can inspire, causing change, but then I don't expect one such as you to understand. You that would see that killing innocence is a viable option. You that have become that thing that you fear. You couldn't be more confused!

Some are drawn to spiritual man capable of consciousness and not be just restricted to mechanical reaction but become capable of conscious action.

In this statement, "you're out of your fucking tree!" You're saying that because you can imagine it, it's necessarily true. Enter the topic of this thread. You're merely an archaic monkey, that attempts to sell this threads topic as something real and meaningful, instead of the warpedness that it so obviously is, as with it, you cannot necessarily speak, ever. Which might have been a good thing.
What happened to all the balance and wonderfulness?
First, it's a pseudonym, that happens to be a philosophical observation, nothing to do with my demeanour, simply my observation, my coin. Second, you're crazy to think one can argue on this topic, cordially, casually. Murder is a serious business, not a light hearted topic as you seem to believe. You're a fool to believe it will only be met with niceties.

Oh well, there will always be a svoloch who will ruin universal peace and love resulting from the absolute truth of the universe..
You're so confused it's laughable, again, lets talk about your Infanticide. And that's to do with the absolute truth of your fear, huh boy? You're delusional, my misguided opponent!


OK, so you do not distinguish between conscious action and mechanical reaction for Man.
All action/reaction is either conscious, sub-conscious or a combination thereof. There's no such thing as mechanical reaction, the brain controls it all, on one level or another.

You believe it is perfectly normal and a universal truth that Man must rely on the government to determine the difference between a zef, a fetus, and a baby as expressions of the objective value of the cycle of human life.
Who said anything about a government. It's the universe that has determined such things, along with a revised GR!


Of course the question of the value of infanticide should be avoided. It invites thinking out of the box which is poison for secular progressive indoctrination only requiring you to believe, obey, and pay the bills of the government of the Great Beast.
It would surely seem you're a religious fruitcake. I only obey the universe as it's physics unfold, so it is, and so it should be.

Anything else just corrupts the youth of Athens.
Again, only my observations reign supreme, as you call into question another culture, so yours can be called into question. So how is the argument settled, you might ask? By the universe, of course!

uwot
Posts: 3659
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: Infanticide

Post by uwot » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:19 am

Nick_A wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:52 pm
I have two questions: what are the means necessary to acquire a human perspective...
I think you have a very particular view of what counts as a human perspective and how to acquire it, but I suppose the way to begin is take ask the sort of questions that you have asked yourself.
Nick_A wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:52 pm
...and what is it that prevents it.
That would vary from one individual to another and yes, that would include some people who are secular and intolerant, but people do take ideas similar to yours seriously. Your piano analogy is a version of 'Mary's Room' it seems to me. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowledge_argument

Nick_A
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 am

Re: Infanticide

Post by Nick_A » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:47 pm

SoB
Anything else just corrupts the youth of Athens.

Again, only my observations reign supreme, as you call into question another culture, so yours can be called into question. So how is the argument settled, you might ask? By the universe, of course!
But if your denials have closed you to the universe how can it settle the argument.

Matthew 13:
16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.
If you want to realistically settle the argument you must open your eyes and ears rather than close them with defensive opinions.

lazyfordumbpeople444
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:40 am

Re: Infanticide

Post by lazyfordumbpeople444 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:10 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:55 am
Nick_A wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:23 am
DaM
What I believe is that on physical death of the body the personality of that soul that has been evolving does not die with the body but continues on as and through a new body, otherwise what's the point of learning anything..... all the info is carried forward to the next incarnation and downloaded into the new body to continue on where they left off on with the journey of soul evolution. But then this is just an idea of mine, I'm not saying it is fact.
If what you call the soul is just an atom of imagined expression from God, what evolves? It is already evolved.

I may be wrong but I don't believe the universe and Man within it for you has an objective purpose. If there is no objective purpose, is there any reason to concern ourselves with the question of infanticide? Respect for life is meaningless because being nothing more than a whim of God respect for life as an eternal value is meaningless. Have I understood your position?
Nothing is evolving and Everything is evolving.

Everything is meaningful and Nothing is meaningful. It's all the same infinite one dreaming it is finite.

The infinitely appearing movie aka images is the unfurling of what has already happened at the moment of the big bang...and at the moment of the big bang...every possible permutation of pure potential was already present in the state of a singularity...

This singularity split into the many....which hasn't moved an inch...it's in the same place which is everywhere....that singularity is in every single one of us as pure potential unrealised, we are the dream characters..but more importantly we are the Eternal Awareness in which our dream is arising...

Realised potential is the movie unfurling as it is in recognition with itself as it comes online appears, shows up to itself, as this sound and light show...the movie/dream... is a re-run, of what's already happened.

No one knows what is going to happen next, no more than a character in a nightly dream knows it is alive, or being a character in a nightly dream... the projector of the movie knows what's going to happen next because frame by frame it is revealing itself as it becomes known in the instant it is recognised. The movie is like a compact disc..all the info for the movie is already contained within the disc.

This current movie is just one of an infinite amount of dreams that are taking place simultaneously for ever and ever and ever..add infinitum.

One big bang is just one dream of the infinite dreamer playing out in real space time duality. Screening upon the event horizon that stops everything from happening at once.

.

This is my vision that I am personally seeing, and I cannot change that view...it is me...so to me, the killing of an innocent baby is only the killing of yourself, we do this to ourselves only...there is no other self.....this is the eternal law, in my vision...in that everything we do and everything we say, and everything we experience, we are only doing it to our-self.

A good sound healthy conscience would not kill an innocent baby...it would be as if that person was killing themself, and no one wants to kill themself not a healthy mind any way...a sick mind might want to kill it self, but not an awakened mind.

This is just one way of an infinite amount of ways of describing this ...so it's each to their own vision...none of them are right or wrong, they're just visions, stories written and told by no one...infinitely appearing out of nowhere....NOW HERE. the only place there is where every thing does/not happen.

That's what God is.

.

Why is no one quoting the absurds this troll says?
everything is ugly and nothing is ugly... everything is banana and nothing is banana.. everything is x and nothing is y.... does it make any sense to be honest? Dont you all perceive the games this troll plays here? it's always extreme to one side or for the other... she plays the premise of duality as if it were true to begin with, and solve it with more of her nonsense........... it's not everything anything, it either something evolves or it doesn't. just because something is evolving for some reason evolving for its specific properties, doesn't mean all properties of that hing will also evolve... and what does she mean by "everything"?? if someone is evolving at a particular thing, does that mean all people in that circle will also evolve with the person that was evolving first? NO. If that was true, everyone would be like Michael Jordan. everyone would be like Usain Bolt. yet, they are unique. Only them evolve to be the masters of the sports they played. Learn to accept reality . What you say make absolutely no sense.

It's neither everything nor nothing, your premises of opposites is false and wrong and destroyed.

Also your "infinity" theory is laughable, there ain't no proof of any of this.

lazyfordumbpeople444
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:40 am

Re: Infanticide

Post by lazyfordumbpeople444 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:13 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:55 am
Nick_A wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:23 am
DaM
What I believe is that on physical death of the body the personality of that soul that has been evolving does not die with the body but continues on as and through a new body, otherwise what's the point of learning anything..... all the info is carried forward to the next incarnation and downloaded into the new body to continue on where they left off on with the journey of soul evolution. But then this is just an idea of mine, I'm not saying it is fact.
If what you call the soul is just an atom of imagined expression from God, what evolves? It is already evolved.

I may be wrong but I don't believe the universe and Man within it for you has an objective purpose. If there is no objective purpose, is there any reason to concern ourselves with the question of infanticide? Respect for life is meaningless because being nothing more than a whim of God respect for life as an eternal value is meaningless. Have I understood your position?
Nothing is evolving and Everything is evolving.

Everything is meaningful and Nothing is meaningful. It's all the same infinite one dreaming it is finite.

The infinitely appearing movie aka images is the unfurling of what has already happened at the moment of the big bang...and at the moment of the big bang...every possible permutation of pure potential was already present in the state of a singularity...

This singularity split into the many....which hasn't moved an inch...it's in the same place which is everywhere....that singularity is in every single one of us as pure potential unrealised, we are the dream characters..but more importantly we are the Eternal Awareness in which our dream is arising...

Realised potential is the movie unfurling as it is in recognition with itself as it comes online appears, shows up to itself, as this sound and light show...the movie/dream... is a re-run, of what's already happened.

No one knows what is going to happen next, no more than a character in a nightly dream knows it is alive, or being a character in a nightly dream... the projector of the movie knows what's going to happen next because frame by frame it is revealing itself as it becomes known in the instant it is recognised. The movie is like a compact disc..all the info for the movie is already contained within the disc.

This current movie is just one of an infinite amount of dreams that are taking place simultaneously for ever and ever and ever..add infinitum.

One big bang is just one dream of the infinite dreamer playing out in real space time duality. Screening upon the event horizon that stops everything from happening at once.

.

This is my vision that I am personally seeing, and I cannot change that view...it is me...so to me, the killing of an innocent baby is only the killing of yourself, we do this to ourselves only...there is no other self.....this is the eternal law, in my vision...in that everything we do and everything we say, and everything we experience, we are only doing it to our-self.

A good sound healthy conscience would not kill an innocent baby...it would be as if that person was killing themself, and no one wants to kill themself not a healthy mind any way...a sick mind might want to kill it self, but not an awakened mind.

This is just one way of an infinite amount of ways of describing this ...so it's each to their own vision...none of them are right or wrong, they're just visions, stories written and told by no one...infinitely appearing out of nowhere....NOW HERE. the only place there is where every thing does/not happen.

That's what God is.

.

also, I think you've been watching too much netflix, you're already confusing movies with reality in your mind, learn to differ, or maybe you believe you can live inside the television screen? like freakazoid? transhumanism? LMAO...perhaps inside a movie? Do you think your consciousness can travel there and you can live there? You can't be more fascinated by movies screens and fictional characters actors play a role in movies, then you already are...

lazyfordumbpeople444
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:40 am

Re: Infanticide

Post by lazyfordumbpeople444 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:16 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:25 am
Nick_A wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:03 am

I may be wrong but “sick unawakened mind” seems to express a negative emotion which detracts from its value. The implication is that there is something “bad” about it. This is the Greta mind trap. Don’t fall into it. When Jesus was on the Cross he said to “forgive them for they know not what they do.” As reacting creatures living in imagination it is an unfortunate truth. Jesus didn’t curse out anyone but just reminded his followers what was actually happening. As soon as we sink to the same level which invites the exchange of FUs, philosophy and the essence of religion which invite us to be present to a happening are sacrificed to prideful reactions.
You're not wrong Nick..you highlight an important issue...my negative emotion was mine only, not belonging to any one else...it was my projection projected at another...but the awakened mind will know this is what's happening, in that we are only ever projecting our unwanted un-natural feelings at other people because they are alien to us...they are not what we are in essence, the spirit in us knows this instinctively.

They will know the emotion is only sourced from their own self and that it does not exist in the real world out there. Emotion whether positive or negative is a projection but does not exist in the real world as be both know there is no other world or self except the projection of our own self....there is only SELF...aka not-a-thing and everything, same ONE. ...(is that fair to say?)

(But then the problem with that view is it is often taken out of it's real intended context ..and from that comes the concept ''solipsism'' is born.
Then what happens is you'll hear the cry of course there is a world out there and of course there are other selves...) it seems impossible and hopeless to even try to get this message across.

When we are willing to look at our own self and take responsibility for our own thoughts..and stop blaming others for what is only our own projections is when we stop blaming others....all healing comes from this simple realisation.

By healing ourself I mean we begin to understand that 'emotion' is not who we are in essence, and that what we are is the witness of 'emotion' that is never sick or deterred by any emotion, that's the way of a healthy awakened mind. A mind like that can endure anything because nothing will stick to it...allowing things that are not real to stick to the mind is what causes sickness in the body..I know this because it has been my personal experience.

It was after my what I call my ''full blown real final awakening'' that I literally stopped getting colds and flu and ever feeling ill ...in fact I'm rarely ill at all anymore...nor am I ever tired that much. I just feel so alive contented and free and fearless of what's to come or what's to happen to me, I know nothing can happen..and that everything is good and okay and perfectly fine..blah blah...lol

Nick_A wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:03 am
You raise the question of what human intelligence actually is in comparison to subjective social definitions of intelligence. Can a person be considered intelligent if they are oblivious of respect for life and eternal values? That is a topic in itself but let me post two typical gems from Simone Weil
"The difference between more or less intelligent men is like the difference between criminals condemned to life imprisonment in smaller or larger cells. The intelligent man who is proud of his intelligence is like a condemned man who is proud of his large cell.

"... All that matters is that he has come to the end of its intelligence, such as it was, and has passed beyond it. A village idiot is as close to truth as a child prodigy. ..."
From – “Human Personality”
Human intelligence IMO begins with the soul knowledge of universals or eternal values and devolves down into the lower parts of the collective human soul or essence. A real intelligent human being has consciously united universals with the diversity of things they produce. As above, so below.
I love those quotes by Simone..and a very good pointer she makes. Yes, shes absolutely spot on about the village idiot quip..the person that is often perceived to be the village idiot can turn out to be the most intelligence fearless strong enduring caring loving person alive...so to speak...things are not what they seem, nor are they otherwise says the sutras...the external world is how we see it, how we interpret it...and not and never HOW it actually is.

Thanks for the great quotes.

.
The only troll who thought/gave the premise you were an emotion was you. No one ever thought they were equal with their emotions, this is totally bullshit. Can't you differ emotions from feelings from you? you are linked with emotions yet they vanish you still can intend more of them...

lazyfordumbpeople444
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:40 am

Re: Infanticide

Post by lazyfordumbpeople444 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:20 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:25 am
Nick_A wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:03 am

I may be wrong but “sick unawakened mind” seems to express a negative emotion which detracts from its value. The implication is that there is something “bad” about it. This is the Greta mind trap. Don’t fall into it. When Jesus was on the Cross he said to “forgive them for they know not what they do.” As reacting creatures living in imagination it is an unfortunate truth. Jesus didn’t curse out anyone but just reminded his followers what was actually happening. As soon as we sink to the same level which invites the exchange of FUs, philosophy and the essence of religion which invite us to be present to a happening are sacrificed to prideful reactions.
You're not wrong Nick..you highlight an important issue...my negative emotion was mine only, not belonging to any one else...it was my projection projected at another...but the awakened mind will know this is what's happening, in that we are only ever projecting our unwanted un-natural feelings at other people because they are alien to us...they are not what we are in essence, the spirit in us knows this instinctively.

They will know the emotion is only sourced from their own self and that it does not exist in the real world out there. Emotion whether positive or negative is a projection but does not exist in the real world as be both know there is no other world or self except the projection of our own self....there is only SELF...aka not-a-thing and everything, same ONE. ...(is that fair to say?)

(But then the problem with that view is it is often taken out of it's real intended context ..and from that comes the concept ''solipsism'' is born.
Then what happens is you'll hear the cry of course there is a world out there and of course there are other selves...) it seems impossible and hopeless to even try to get this message across.

When we are willing to look at our own self and take responsibility for our own thoughts..and stop blaming others for what is only our own projections is when we stop blaming others....all healing comes from this simple realisation.

By healing ourself I mean we begin to understand that 'emotion' is not who we are in essence, and that what we are is the witness of 'emotion' that is never sick or deterred by any emotion, that's the way of a healthy awakened mind. A mind like that can endure anything because nothing will stick to it...allowing things that are not real to stick to the mind is what causes sickness in the body..I know this because it has been my personal experience.

It was after my what I call my ''full blown real final awakening'' that I literally stopped getting colds and flu and ever feeling ill ...in fact I'm rarely ill at all anymore...nor am I ever tired that much. I just feel so alive contented and free and fearless of what's to come or what's to happen to me, I know nothing can happen..and that everything is good and okay and perfectly fine..blah blah...lol

Nick_A wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:03 am
You raise the question of what human intelligence actually is in comparison to subjective social definitions of intelligence. Can a person be considered intelligent if they are oblivious of respect for life and eternal values? That is a topic in itself but let me post two typical gems from Simone Weil
"The difference between more or less intelligent men is like the difference between criminals condemned to life imprisonment in smaller or larger cells. The intelligent man who is proud of his intelligence is like a condemned man who is proud of his large cell.

"... All that matters is that he has come to the end of its intelligence, such as it was, and has passed beyond it. A village idiot is as close to truth as a child prodigy. ..."
From – “Human Personality”
Human intelligence IMO begins with the soul knowledge of universals or eternal values and devolves down into the lower parts of the collective human soul or essence. A real intelligent human being has consciously united universals with the diversity of things they produce. As above, so below.
I love those quotes by Simone..and a very good pointer she makes. Yes, shes absolutely spot on about the village idiot quip..the person that is often perceived to be the village idiot can turn out to be the most intelligence fearless strong enduring caring loving person alive...so to speak...things are not what they seem, nor are they otherwise says the sutras...the external world is how we see it, how we interpret it...and not and never HOW it actually is.

Thanks for the great quotes.

.

"(But then the problem with that view is it is often taken out of it's real intended context ..and from that comes the concept ''solipsism'' is born.
Then what happens is you'll hear the cry of course there is a world out there and of course there are other selves...) it seems impossible and hopeless to even try to get this message across."
You're so stupid that you can't be more contradictory. You fucking idiot, who are you passing the message across if there weren't any other for you to pass the message across? Your own comment debunks your own stupidity. Of course this stupid shit is solipsism. Yet you can't assume, because that's your personal agenda.

"They will know the emotion is only sourced from their own self "
who will know that you idiot? if there werent any others to begin with no one else would know that ......you're so lame, it's beyond the joke..

lazyfordumbpeople444
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:40 am

Re: Infanticide

Post by lazyfordumbpeople444 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:23 am

Nick_A wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:16 pm
DaM
We automatically know how to be, being is just being all by itself...and what ever feels alien to us, is rejected immediately...often projected into the world of other in the misguided belief that other exists of course...there is nothing ever wrong with this play of opposites..it's just the endless self to self play...we cannot know our true self unless we play the shadow part as well. Knowing the subtle difference between the light and it's shadow... is what really matters...for they are only and ever one and the same no thing...dreaming difference where there is none.
You seem to be describing soul knowledge described by Plato and what anamnesis and the experience of objective conscience is based upon. However the potential human soul of which we carry the seed, doesn’t seem to be a reality for you. We seem to be just momentary whims of a divine intelligence with no cosmic objective karmic significance and with no potential “to be.”

So we agree that the incredible living machine including animal man called organic life on earth is a happening.We disagree as to the conscious objective significance of the happening as opposed to the imaginary subjective significance people endlessly argue about and are psychologically trapped in.
there is no such thing as "animal.man" it's either animal or man

lazyfordumbpeople444
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:40 am

Re: Infanticide

Post by lazyfordumbpeople444 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:27 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:02 am
Greta wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:18 am

Is this an implied threat? There is nothing more you can possibly do to attack me in terms of rhetoric after years of pretty well weekly, sometimes daily, attacks on my character over a period of years. The only possible intensification from there would be physical or cyber attacks.
This character that you are talking about cannot be attacked. You are confusing the images on the screen of your awareness to be actual reality..when in truth those images have no more reality or substance that the images seen in a nightly dream.

If you don't like being attacked, stop inventing an imaginary character that you believe to exist for real that can be attacked...this mental quackery is all inside your head, it's all mental dreamscape.

On the other hand, if someone walked up to you in the street and beat you to a pulp for no reason, then you will have been attacked. Do you see the difference between mental imagery and actual events?

Do you actually know Nick? have you ever met him in the physical body? ..if yes, then yes, it seems he is attacking you, but you don't have to believe your own created mental imagery of the other persons own pre-mediated projections of you....physical assault is real yes, but not mental assault. This belief in other peoples own projections of you is why humans are so hopelessly stuck in their conscious evolution to evolve and rise above the concept of ''other''...when people believe their own invented image of them self and other to actually exist is the beginning of the ''them'' verses ''us'' mentality...that is not a real presentation of what is actually true reality. Instead is It's just a fictional re-presentation, a story, a mentally created addendum artificially superimposed upon true real reality by the mind..and people believe in their own self created, self invented BS crap all the time.

Real in the moment existential happenings are not pre-mediated, they are always in the flow of life which cannot make a mistake or be an accident.
The victim is never the perpetrator..the perpetrator may have plans to attack, but the victim is usually unaware it is about to be a victim.
In other words there is no victim without a perpetrator...and a perpetrator is an idiot, ...why allow an idiot to bring you down mentally.

It seems that you are talking about pre-mediated threats, which do not exist in the real world...they are of the mind which you choose to believe in hook line and sinker. It's your terror, the one that you personally are creating as you belief it to be..Stop shifting the blame onto others, and see that you are already perfect just as you are prior to any others projection or perceived idea of you.


.
Can someone point me where is the screen 'dontaskme' insists exist? Is it the wall of the Universe? No. Has science detected it yet? No. Has dontaskme gotten any proof of it? No. Is there any screen of your soul , or self? No! Is life like a movie? No, is life a dream ? NO. then why does she uses these advaita woo words as arguments? Can somebody explain to her that none of what she says is true?

lazyfordumbpeople444
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:40 am

Re: Infanticide

Post by lazyfordumbpeople444 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:38 am

Nick_A wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:15 pm
Uwot
Are you sure your issue is with secularism? Surely a far bigger problem is the vast bulk of humanity that adhere to religions which state that your beliefs are wrong.
The essence of secularism is its psychological restriction to one level of reality. It has many representatives psychologically, politically, and religiously. The one thing they all have in common is their logical restriction to the world as the psychological center. All else is just blind faith, superstition, or fantasy. My concern is for the effect of the closed mind on future generations with the potential to become normal and acquire a universal rather than a secular perspective.
the trick is not to get carried away and mistake coherence for truth. Fundamentally, that is what post-modernism recommends we do. It is a very bad idea.
Agreed. The question becomes how to verify. A person can become disappointed in what they have always accepted as true. They seek to experience higher understanding. I’ve read the search described as the science of idiocy. A person comes to experience that they are an idiot as compared to higher understanding. They tell their friends who now think they is are idiot for thinking such things. Now the person is a perfect idiot and capable of evolving beyond preconceptions and opening their minds to a conscious perspective.
Well, no it isn't, because you haven't shown me the acorn.
You misunderstood the analogy. The acorn consists of an outer shell or husk and a kernel of life within which has the potential to become an oak. We look at an acorn and see the husk just as we look at a person and witness their personality. We don’t know the potential for the inner man since it lives within the personality or outer man just like the kernel of life exists within the husk of the acorn. The essence of life of the kernel can leave the shell under the right circumstances and become an oak. A person can leave the restrictions of their acquired personality and become a human being. It is our potential.
But there is no compelling evidence that anything survives it.
There is no compelling evidence that you have experienced. Perhaps there are those alive and dead who have experienced what you are yet to experience. The problem is how to keep the question open rather than becoming a psychological victim of blind denial.
Where is that actually the law?
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b1 ... ttati.html
In the continuing debates on the legality and morality of abortion, "partial birth" abortions have become a hot topic. What exactly is a partial birth abortion? Nebraska state legislation defines it as "an abortion procedure in which the person performing the abortion partially delivers a living unborn child before killing the unborn child and completing delivery" (1). While this definition may be fine for legal purposes, it still does not address the actual procedures; we still do not know what an actual partial birth abortion procedure entails.
The most common procedure is called Intact Dilation and Evacuation, or D&E. D&E involves dismembering the fetus inside the uterine cavity and then pulling it out through the already dilated cervix (1) . Another less common, but more controversial method is the dilation and extraction method, or D&X. This procedure requires a woman to take medication several days in advance to dilate the cervix. Once the cervix has dilated, she returns to complete the procedure. When she returns, the physician turns the fetus around in the uterus so that it is positioned feet first, and then delivers the fetus until only the head remains inside the mother's body. At this point, the physician punctures the base if the skull and suctions out the contents of the fetus' head, causing the skull to collapse. The dead fetus is then removed from the woman's body (2). In each case the head (or more) is left inside the woman's body because in order for a birth to have occurred under common law the head of the fetus must leave the mother's body. Under the current interpretation of the United States Constitution, a person must be born in order to be protected by the government, so by leaving the head in the mother's body the procedure is considered to be legally viable
This is considered human reasoning. The head must leave the body before it is considered a baby.
I guess you assume that if only we could all remember how to reason properly, we'd all agree with you. Well, if you can persuade me that your premises are true and your logic faultless, I for one accept that I will have no option but to agree with you.
No, you refer to conclusions. I am referring to the process of human as opposed to linear dualistic reasoning. Modern society is losing the ability for human reason while becoming more skilled in dualistic associative thought. Rather than how to provoke agreement through indoctrination, the question is how to consciously verify for those needing to transcend absurdity?
Is it her premises or logic you are missing?
I miss her incredible grasp of deductive logic and its ability to put science into a human conscious perspective.

why the need to say "hoo"man in every phrase you make? is this a hoomanistic religion to hold?

lazyfordumbpeople444
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:40 am

Re: Infanticide

Post by lazyfordumbpeople444 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:44 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:50 am
seeds wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:58 pm
Dam, no offense intended, but the fact that you even ask that question makes it clear that you do not fully understand either of our theories.
I'm never offended by anything that comes out of the human mind. My only interest in life is God's mind.

It's obviously clear to me that both you and Nick have seen God in your own unique way, I'm not talking literally here, but that you both know God in your hearts is enough for me, I don't have to understand how you know or see your God...that is totally your own private business.


It is obvious to me that every human being will each see God in their own totally unique way...well at least those that want to see God that is...so once one has seen God, it really doesn't matter how one puts that experience into words, after all, it's their own unique vision that has been their direct experience. No one else has accessible knowledge of another persons private experience of God.

No one can overrule what is essentially another persons vision. No one has exclusive authority to be able to judge whether someones vision of God is the right or wrong vision..there's no right or wrong way to see God. It's ridiculous to even think that...all we can do is share what we are seeing with what other people are seeing.. in that there will either be resonate or not...we take what is of value and reject what is not..that's all there is to it.

I follow Nicks musings closely and have never found them to be anywhere near misleading at all. I agree with Nick that unless there is a quickening into full blown awakening, humans will not know eternal life. I also believe that the whole purpose of the universe was to become aware of itself, through evolution and devolution has to be a part of that dynamic toward ultimate realisation as and through the mind body mechanism that is the human consciousness. So I totally get what Nick is talking about...although I'm fairly sure he has no idea what I'm waffling on about half the time, but that's because I can only describe my own experience of God.

I'm not really too clued up on worldly or political affairs because I've never really been that interested in human mind games. I've been able to see straight through the human mind game, and the lies and delusions they like to entangle themselves in since I was about 3 years old..Sometimes I actually believe I'm from another dimension, and that I have come to earth from another galaxy for a specific reason, but lets not go there .
seeds wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:58 pm
Because if you did understand, then you would realize that hidden within Nick’s pious and mystical sounding rhetoric is the thoroughly nihilistic proposition that perhaps 99.999% of all humans who have ever awakened into life on earth are doomed to eternal oblivion (i.e., non-existence).
Well to be fair, I've never actually seen Nick say or think that, but even if he did or has, I would probably agree with that assertion. To me that's the whole purpose of evolution is to return to God status...else we stagnate and just endlessly repeat the same old patterns of thinking and being.

This planet earth is a preschool at the moment, probably not even reached that stage, it's probably still suckling on mummies teat stage.
seeds wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:58 pm
On the other hand, what I am proposing is the exact opposite of that.

I strongly suggest that 100% of all of humanity is in possession of eternal life, wherein each of us will experience a forever evolving and “fruitful” purpose within the context of a higher dimension of reality.
I agree, we are all the seeds of God, we are inseparable from God. There is no relationship or sacrifice except in the dream of separation...which has to be in order to experience all the wonders that come with being a living breathing being. The fall is essential because we cannot know our above from our below without the dual aspect of God which is the split mind of knowledge of opposites..aka the immaterial material ...the immortal mortal.
In other words, everyone is already God...everyone is already awakened, but in order to know awakening, one has to know sleep as well, it could not work any other way. And what's even more amazing is the realisation that NO ONE IS AWAKE OR ASLEEP....there's just eternal life that never sleeps, there is absolutely no break, or missing part, in the perfect symmetry that is beingness life living itself without beginning nor end.
seeds wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:58 pm
Now I am not insisting that I am right and Nick is wrong, for we could both be hopelessly delusional (something of which many of the members of the forum would no doubt agree with :D).

However (and without getting into the finer details of our contrasting use of the seed metaphor), the difference between our two speculative theories could not be starker.
_______
But that's absolutely fine, many authors appear here writing stories no one ever writ...But the reader is always and ever the SAME ONE..aka GOD

It's all HIS-STORY....history.

.

Remember not to take your role too personally, there is no one behind your eyeballs looking out called seeds.... there is only one looker looking out of every single eye ball..right now, that looker is experiencing the story of seeds from the perspective of that body mind mechanism...it's just a unique one off never to be repeated ''experience'' of the ONE and ONLY.

But that's just the way this one here sees itself...I'm not discounting other peoples seeing, or saying that's the only way to see God.

.

There is a state Beyond the state of 'Knowing' and 'Not Knowing'. We must understand that 'Knowing' and 'Not Knowing' pertain to the Mind.

But our Essential Essence is from a land beyond the Mind. It's the land of the Impenetrable Unknowable. It's of great value.
You - this aliveness right now wouldn't have been possible without that great value.

.
your definition of "life" is nonsense. life is a noun used to refer to an individual who is alive, who lives. Has a life, possess a life. you cannot say an individual does not possess a life if he is living he possess a life. Life is the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and change preceding death. Well, this is is not living. you are who knows why mixing up concepts.

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5156
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Metamorphic Elemental

Re: Infanticide

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:52 am

Nick_A wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:47 pm
SoB
Anything else just corrupts the youth of Athens.

Again, only my observations reign supreme, as you call into question another culture, so yours can be called into question. So how is the argument settled, you might ask? By the universe, of course!
But if your denials have closed you to the universe how can it settle the argument.
I think you forget that your Infanticide would have closed you off from the universe complete, except that the elements that you'd borrowed would have been returned from whence they came. Once anyone advocates that thing, of which they fear, they are quite insane.



Matthew 13:
16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.
If you want to realistically settle the argument you must open your eyes and ears rather than close them with defensive opinions.
He says as he quotes a book written about 2000 years ago. Son, I don't necessarily believe in any particular verse in an archaic antiquated, book written by probable epileptics and schizophrenics.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Judaka, Sir-Sister-of-Suck and 2 guests