~ LETTING GO ~

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bill Wiltrack

~ LETTING GO ~

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

.....................................................Image

When we are able to enter inside our minds, through self-consciousness, we are able to temporarily see our thoughts.

Our minds are the specific arena where cryptocurrencies exists.

For the first time in the history of mankind, humanity has created a universal currency with no direct outward manifestation.

A currency of, for, and by the mind.

Being detached from our thoughts, creating a space between our self-consciousness and our thoughts, even if only temporarily, helps evolving man with our underlying, overwhelmingly overlooked, precocious relationship between our emotions and our thoughts.

You become, in fact, more decentralized.

Instead of being our thoughts, being totally attached to the continuous narration that flows through us, we become more aware that we are overwhelmingly more centered simultaneously becoming aware of our instinctive functions, our moving functions, sex, a correcting emotional center and finally - yet not most importantly, our intellectual function.

We become more reserved in the amount of thought that we use or need. We naturally, consciously, conserve gwei; gas; stray thoughts. For here is where we are able to conserve our overflow, our waste, and our power. Here is where we build value, and strength.

Being more self-consciousness does not bring you closer to the acceptance of cryptocurrency. Becoming more self-conscious brings one to to a point where you may be able to better view the arena of cryptocurrencies.

In Letting Go we must begin by slowly practicing the actual LETTING GO by experiencing an Interior Realization.

...............................................Image

RustyBert

Re: ~ LETTING GO ~

Post by RustyBert »

So you've given a new-ish word a new (and incorrect really) meaning by saying a bunch of vague things. What's your point?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

.............................................If this post spoke to you in this way - this is fine. Just be...

surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

I let go by simply becoming more detached over time which brings me peace of mind
I know I am only passing through this existence so try not to hold on to it too tightly
-1-

Post by -1- »

We have a Depak Chopra in our midst.

May the spirit of a thousand and one bosoms of lotus flowers touch your gentle soul like the wind that breaks in the morning, o Bill Wiltrack.